Essence present: Lucky TW packs.

124»

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    we are not taking over kami we are chosing ramdomly from the rest of lands available just to show to pwi how bad was the move they did with tw patch ...
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    we are not taking over kami we are chosing ramdomly from the rest of lands available just to show to pwi how bad was the move they did with tw patch ...

LOL?

Please explain how taking over the map will illustrate to pwi that it was a bad move with the tw patch? CQ did it before any tw patch and pwi did nothing about it. The only reason essence is where it is today is because CQ reformed into Kami.

so please, I'm really curious how taking over the map a 2nd time around will prove anything to pwi.
    Here we go again....
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    cq reformed as kami that new everyone asying it cq reformed as essence ;)

it proving that they are wrong by making low giuld not biding cause they dont want to loose their bid and allowing the stronger guild to be even more stronger (rank9)......

that how i see it maybe other essence members see it differently
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just stop.

I wasn't expecting a response to my post, because there really isn't one, is there?

If you guys want to take over the map, go right ahead. It's fairly obvious nobody cares enough to try to stop you. But stop trying to justify it. Stop trying to pretend you're doing it for some kind of altruistic motive for the benefit of the server and the game. And for God's sake, stop acting like you're better than everyone else who tried doing the same thing for the same reasons.

Just step up and be honest about it. You want the glory. You want the Rank 9 medals. You want the whole map, and you're going to take it because you can. That's fine. It's a perfectly legitimate reason to play the game and to go to TW, but the rest is just BS, and I don't think you're fooling anyone.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Just stop.

I wasn't expecting a response to my post, because there really isn't one, is there?

If you guys want to take over the map, go right ahead. It's fairly obvious nobody cares enough to try to stop you. But stop trying to justify it. Stop trying to pretend you're doing it for some kind of altruistic motive for the benefit of the server and the game. And for God's sake, stop acting like you're better than everyone else who tried doing the same thing for the same reasons.

Just step up and be honest about it. You want the glory. You want the Rank 9 medals. You want the whole map, and you're going to take it because you can. That's fine. It's a perfectly legitimate reason to play the game and to go to TW, but the rest is just BS, and I don't think you're fooling anyone.

QFT

you are delusional pequette if you believe what you wrote. you aren't fooling anyone otherwise.

lower guilds wouldn't get their money back anyway if they even tried to fight against a powerhouse like essence. regardless of tw changes they would lose the tw and lose out their bid money.

bravo essence and pequette for trying to safe the server from the tw patch! bravo!
    Here we go again....
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @drjiggle

Spectral had few agreements with Essence. Best examples were their 1st TWs - both sides used to wait for other wars to finish (if any of the sides had double/triple attack) and then have their own war. It was pretty nice and respectful attitude. Later Essence decided to bid on other lands than Spectral thats why Spectral stopped to bid on Essence aswell. Spectral beat Kamisama few times in a row and after Essence was done with Ruthless, TC, etc they started to bid again on Spectral. Athran offered few times some kind of TW truce, but Daikoku rejected it and Kami + Essence kept double attacking Spectral. I cant understand how can You tell that Spectral broke any agreement if Spectral was getting doubled/tripled every week and Kamisama refused to have some neutral attitude in biddings (they were losing members, losing TWs in 10 mins and we offered them time to rebuild and to not be the guild suffering in those doubles).

Moreover few weeks ago Elayne give us a great highlight of how nice person he is, willing to keep balance of the server and other bs and then we got this awesome post. I agree with You - its obvious they want to have mthe stuff and I agree that is nothing wrong in that. Tho as You said its funny to see them trying to justify every step and showing its in order to balance the server, save TW patch, etc.

@paralleogram

Bid isnt that expensive. You can bid with 100k only atm, so the bids arent a trouble. Major trouble are charms, pots, etc, but this is what Im saying for long time if owning territories havent gave coins since day 1, ppl would come just to enjoy the event. You dont have to do TW, own lands for money, medals, etc but just to have fun winning the massive event.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi Hi Wadzio :)

Miss ya buddy :)

Cheers!
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the real mystery in this thread is what the hell is pequetteV saying..... b:surrender
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think the real mystery in this thread is what the hell is pequetteV saying..... b:surrender

I have to agree with that. b:surrender Took me a few re-reads to decipher the message.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @drjiggle

Spectral had few agreements with Essence. Best examples were their 1st TWs - both sides used to wait for other wars to finish (if any of the sides had double/triple attack) and then have their own war. It was pretty nice and respectful attitude. Later Essence decided to bid on other lands than Spectral thats why Spectral stopped to bid on Essence aswell. Spectral beat Kamisama few times in a row and after Essence was done with Ruthless, TC, etc they started to bid again on Spectral. Athran offered few times some kind of TW truce, but Daikoku rejected it and Kami + Essence kept double attacking Spectral. I cant understand how can You tell that Spectral broke any agreement if Spectral was getting doubled/tripled every week and Kamisama refused to have some neutral attitude in biddings (they were losing members, losing TWs in 10 mins and we offered them time to rebuild and to not be the guild suffering in those doubles).

Moreover few weeks ago Elayne give us a great highlight of how nice person he is, willing to keep balance of the server and other bs and then we got this awesome post. I agree with You - its obvious they want to have mthe stuff and I agree that is nothing wrong in that. Tho as You said its funny to see them trying to justify every step and showing its in order to balance the server, save TW patch, etc.

@paralleogram

Bid isnt that expensive. You can bid with 100k only atm, so the bids arent a trouble. Major trouble are charms, pots, etc, but this is what Im saying for long time if owning territories havent gave coins since day 1, ppl would come just to enjoy the event. You dont have to do TW, own lands for money, medals, etc but just to have fun winning the massive event.

Pretty much shows how much of a bad director you were if you didnt even know what was going on or what your leader was doing/saying/agreeing to with other guilds.

FYI just because you're ignorance blinds you doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Idiot.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Seriously?!

Does any of this sht matter anymore?! To the name calling people - do you know how idiotic and stupid you sound?! Talk about showing your ignorance, look in a mirror!!

Some Essence people are so effing big headed and full of themselves it really isn't even funny anymore. Get over yourselves, why don't you.

Wadzio - Luv ya buddy :)
  • tk415
    tk415 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Seriously?!

Does any of this sht matter anymore?! To the name calling people - do you know how idiotic and stupid you sound?! Talk about showing your ignorance, look in a mirror!!

....so effing big headed and full of themselves .... Get over yourselves, why don't you.

Yes. Look straight into the Mirror. No cheating. b:thanks
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    tk415 wrote: »
    Yes. Look straight into the Mirror. No cheating. b:thanks

Been there, done that! Just saying for others to do the same. But SOME Essence people don't, now do they? Come on, be honest - just this once LMAO.

Oh yes I'm just as guilty for calling SOME Essence people big headed and ignorant. I personally only know a few Essence that demonstrate maturity, fair mindedness and humility LOL

Very lame deflection btw - no better ideas than to post anonymously and throw words back at the poster? Jeez! Gotta do better than that ugh.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Most of the high profile members of Essence I have found to be mature to talk to.

Elayne, Reds, Sus, Almon, just to name a few. Never had issues ever requesting to talk to or during conversations.

/hides Essence tattoo on shoulder
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Most of the high profile members of Essence I have found to be mature to talk to.

Elayne, Reds, Sus, Almon, just to name a few. Never had issues ever requesting to talk to or during conversations.

ME KNEW IT!
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited September 2010

Yes I agree Reds is one of the best, always seems mature and fair minded no matter what the issue, supports her guild but recognizes they not perfect and heaven forbid wrong from time to time - I respect that! Have rarely seen any other Ess demonstate these qualities on these forums LOL

On a personal level, I'm sure most people are nice but I'm talking how they are as a group. As a group they leave a sour taste in my mouth. The slime SOME of them spout all over these forums are disgusting!!! The lack of humility and respect to others shameful!!!

Honestly if I saw my daughter spouting some of the sht I see SOME people spouting on these forums I would forbid her internet access!!! Just because this is a game is no excuse to behave like sick little psycopaths all pumped up on their own importance.

And the funniest thing of all I bet no Essence will "man up" because they too arrogant to even see it LOL In their little PWI world they are gods - right?
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol this is funny. i kinda suggested that anyone who has a problem with essence do what i do (attack back) dont always come out alive but o well. Now i see a bunch of people QQ about essence which kinda makes me mad. You cant do nothing and then complain ya know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]