Anniversary discussion!

Comments

• Vincent_Rawr - Dreamweaver
    Vincent_Rawr - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anyways, bed time for me. See you later today people.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    o.O What about the mount? I don't want it on highest lvl char -.-
    What's a barb to do with a mount if run at same speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Agreed. I've been around since July last year and I remember the days before Head Hunter dailies and 2x exp FC runs. I also remember when TT runs were worth it. :P Ah how times have changed...thanks for the mount. b:thanks
    Head hunter dailies started in July last year.

Edit: actually I think it was June of last year.

Look good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We can not blame the "noobs" for being whiney. Look what they were raised in PWI with. Packs, BH's, hyper stones. They didn't put any "work" into the game like the older folks did.
    I know it sounds a little... snobbish.. at best, but I think the older players "earned" these special things in a way. We all went through the duke rose economy crash, the "hole in the water next to arch" that sucked toons in. We've all zhenned, we all learned the game so you could beg a level 100 to take you on your BH29 so you don't have to work for it. They have been spoiled by PWI in a way most of the older players think is disgusting (and with reason, when a cleric can't heal because they oracled to 100 and have no idea how to IH, IH, stream, IH IH stream).
    It's like giving a child everything it wants for a few months, then giving his older brother or sister something nice, hissy fit time.

Well said. I signed up literally two days after the first anni, and I'm not complaining. Silly youngins b:chuckle
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We can not blame the "noobs" for being whiney.

Everyone wants to be like me :D

Just delete your highest character and the problem is solved b:pleased
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    18 hours to go o.o?
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Somehow my expectations for the PWI 2 Year Aniversity celebrations preperations was higher.

A mount ... uh fine

A 90 Day blessing ... does it stack with Jones Blessing , i guess not. well ...

Charms, Orbs, Dragon Packs .... they come out every once in a while all few months

2x Spirit 2x Exp ... i feel the "normal" exp rate times are more rare allready than the so called 2x events especially with the overfloating ammount of hyper stones. A 2x Drop would be nice, even if its only for a Week but nothing. Seriously you overuse the 2x exp Events they do not excite me anymore.

I was hoping for :

Celebration Sale :
    40% off (almost) all Items for 2 Hours on a unannounced Date

Ani Packs Version II
    Chances for :
    + Highlevel Tomes (most people go crazy for "love up and down" as example)
    + Highlevel Gems
    + Highlevel Dragon Orbs
    + Never seen bevore Mount and Wing
    + The best of all the other Packs

Now its your Aniversity now would the only acceptable time for that Pack, still you dont bring it :( The QQ about the Packs was for the Tokens last year and everyone got allready used to them so it wont repeat this year. I really miss the "This event is special and dear to us" Attitude. Perhaps its not so special for you than im sorry that i feelt this way.

How about a Firework Event/Handout ? GM Hunt, Boss Spawn, Wraith Invasion day, Special Aniversity Drops in every mob that can redeemed by a Ncp for Gifts ? Comon show us some spirit, i know you can do much better!
    I hate Room 38
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    to the above poster ^

GM's wouldn't do sht like that right now because it more then likely won't make them money.
    What will make them money however..MORE PACKS YAY..dragon orbs 1+10*s, charms..that's what they care about.

Those things would be rather nice, but sorry, not by a long shot will something like that happen anytime soon.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    +12 to Manostra and Mystic. That's exactly correct. [/endthread]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I got screen shot when I made up my Cleric Jan 9 2009 .
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Mikehl - Dreamweaver
    Mikehl - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually, I can't believe it's been a year already since I last saw Anni packs. My question is, if I have a character on another server that is 2 years old (maybe), can we still choose which character gets those rewards? I don't play that char or that server anymore.
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually, I can't believe it's been a year already since I last saw Anni packs. My question is, if I have a character on another server that is 2 years old (maybe), can we still choose which character gets those rewards? I don't play that char or that server anymore.

If you played for 2 years, than one of your highest character on each server gets the reward (Anniversary Items)
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • Tyrandaa - Dreamweaver
    Tyrandaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    my char is 1 year and older i think, but there's nothing? wtf

p.s. Perfect World Enterta ... Perfect World - FREE ZEN Coupon 24.06.09 05:23

I have found this e-mail from pwi in that date.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i DONT FREAKING FU**ING WANT THE MOUNT ON MY MAIN !!! I want to CHOOSE!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • purecasie
    purecasie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    First ever email from PWI -

12-11-09

b:cry
  • renier
    renier Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thx pwi for gifts!
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    only objection I have is the critic for the any mount that is the same (or looks the same) like the last year Ani mount. b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Tyrandaa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    When will we have our rewards, sorry if it's announced, I saw this today.
  • Arlyssa - Dreamweaver
    Arlyssa - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Did you guys get your gifts yet? How do you get them? Do they just appear in your inventory or what?

Btw, I just did the facebook thing for the jonas blessing...Still no blessing! Do I get it in the mail?

Plz, help b:question
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    in the words of a HT player during last maint (extended maint and then some for them)..

Are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet???

lol, its thursday, server has reset, i just picked up my cs bh and wq, wheres my "gift" ;) i really hope it didnt go to the lvl 9 toon i have on LC that is technically my oldest character.. couldnt use either a mount of fashon that toon anyways, too low, nor do i wanna play that toon again lol. and yes i know i read, its supposed to go to the highest level char on all servers.. i just sayin, what if it glitched lol, that'd really bite.
  • Swftwing - Heavens Tear
    Swftwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Btw, I just did the facebook thing for the jonas blessing...Still no blessing! Do I get it in the mail?

Plz, help b:question

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=761102

If you did everything right, the blessing should be in your char's mail.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=761102

If you did everything right, the blessing should be in your char's mail.

Yup just did one myself and worked fine. Well i think, i'm in mid WQ right now so i'll check the inbox on my way past a mailbox, but the icon popped up in the top already.
  • Tiaguh - Lost City
    Tiaguh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hey there...
    i got a question....
    i have this char a lvl 36 barb at lost city server and his my main char....
    but i have a lvl 69 wiz at Heavens Tear server and i dont play with him.
    and my question is the aniversary stuff goes to my wiz or my barb?

ty

btw why is my Avatar a BM if it s a Barb?
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hey there...
    i got a question....
    i have this char a lvl 36 barb at lost city server and his my main char....
    but i have a lvl 69 wiz at Heavens Tear server and i dont play with him.
    and my question is the aniversary stuff goes to my wiz or my barb?

ty

btw why is my Avatar a BM if it s a Barb?

You have to click edit my avatar to change the pic, and btw, It's two different servers so your highest on each server will get the anniversary items.
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • Tiaguh - Lost City
    Tiaguh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You have to click edit my avatar to change the pic.

I did that, the char Tiaguh is a barb...

It's two different servers so your highest on each server will get the anniversary items.

oh dindt know that
    tyvm
  • Tyrandaa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    So, we should send a PM to Frankieraye, who will tell our register dates?
  • digitalangel24
    digitalangel24 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey i was wondering about the anniversary thing, i was posted the 31st and said 2 days til it starts, well i havent gotten anything by mail, also i was wondering if there was a way to check when i started, cause i cant remember if i started before or on September last year.
    Was hoping i would be able to get the mount.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie... we need clarification on the mounts.

I want the mount to go to my Assassin. I have no use for it on my main. Last year, the 2008ers used the ticketing system to request which char the mount was sent to. I realize it wasn't a perfect system, but we who are getting the mount this year deserve the same chance.

Are you seriously going to tell me with a straight face that this year's method of mount transfer is "buy an account stash stone lolz"? Because, I'm sorry, that would just be low. >___>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie... we need clarification on the mounts.

I want the mount to go to my Assassin. I have no use for it on my main. Last year, the 2008ers used the ticketing system to request which char the mount was sent to. I realize it wasn't a perfect system, but we who are getting the mount this year deserve the same chance.

Are you seriously going to tell me with a straight face that this year's method of mount transfer is "buy an account stash stone lolz"? Because, I'm sorry, that would just be low. >___>

And I wouldn't do it =P
This discussion has been closed.