Anniversary discussion!

Options

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So liek.

Last year I got a mount, all was good and well, decided to move to RT, wasn't able to bring my mount.

So anyway I'll be able to get my mount onto raging tide? Or a new one?

For most users yes.

For you, no. They will realize you are a giant bag of **** and decide to make an exception.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't know if this has already been asked, but I didn't see anything about it in the OP, so here goes.

You say that for the 2-year vets, the fash goes to their highest-level character, so I assume the same will be happening with the mounts (much like last year). However, you only state that you may transfer it via the Account Stash. Will those of us who don't have the stone be able to submit a ticket to get the mount transferred to another character like the mount-recipients from last year?

Just wondering, and again, sorry if it's been asked before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Wynnd - Lost City
    Wynnd - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy anniversary pwi xD
    Cleric lvl 73b:victoryb:laughb:pleased
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey frankie :)
    Dunno if someone asked this before, but can you move the mount to another char if the char isn't on the same server? I don't play my veno that much anymore and I already got the fishy, so I'd love to move it to my char on archo server instead :)
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • JediPBear - Sanctuary
    JediPBear - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mounts....... um yay........
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Testing to see whether I have been playing for over a year.I do hope I get the mount.Thanks guys!

EDIT:Does it matter whether its been when you signed up to the forums, or when you signed up to perfect world,or when you made your character?.....I could swear I had this character since last anniversary,I remember you introducing them.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    to be honest this anniversary sux donkey man...

-we got crappy Not anniversary boxes...i was hoping be able get finally event boots at a reasonable price and not 200 mil aka 40 best luck token..btw...40 best token!?!?!

-and yet again double USELESSSSS EXPPPP??!!?!?! were are DOUBLE DROPS?
    DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY CONTROL BUT AT ALL?

--and seriously again 40 best luck=200mil for boots that were 20 mil?
    SERIOUSLY?--

this all is even more disappointing that change tw system and take fun away so you can sell boxes non stop and gold price not raise... but seriously who is running the boat?
  • Posseiden - Sanctuary
    Posseiden - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not sure how it works, but, i have a lvl 78 veno on heavens tear who was my first char. i went to sanctuary and now have a lvl 101 sin. does highest lvl get anni gear or first one made?
  • wingreaver
    wingreaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Will the mount be tradeble account wide?
  • dividious
    dividious Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay! The anniversary is here
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Around 22 hours to go. GMs really couldn't get started on this any sooner? It's supposed to be a "big thing". I guess if it doesn't make them money, it'll be last on the list.
  • aristadas
    aristadas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Blackzer - Harshlands
    Blackzer - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:cool
    mmm ok i will stay AFK until Sep 1 2011

and i wait that i CAN GET A MOUNT free obviusly
    b:bye
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eh?
    I made my account early in September 08..but didn't get an anni mount.
    Did you guys fix this issue? nooooooooooo

Why did I bother trying to get the GMs to do something for me? I really don't know..

Edit: forum join date is different then game join.
  • Vincent_Rawr - Dreamweaver
    Vincent_Rawr - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why is everyone complaining about free stuff?
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hope the Aniversary comes soon! =/

25 hours have past since Maintance. .-.

another 23 hours to go obviously... GMs >_>;
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well put; though everyone's getting the blessing, regardless of when they registered.

Right O_0 but I was simply trying to get the people under a year playing to be sure that they actually were getting something.

Also... my name is misspelled in the 1st post!!!! b:cry

Edit: Corrected the blessing stuff on my original post ^^
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeartlessFox - Lost City
    HeartlessFox - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    will we be getting a thread to the mounts or is it just sent in the main?
    edited September 2010
    Options
    According to Kantorek when he was in DW, he said look for them on Thursday. Everyone will likely be seeing the mounts a few hours after reset, probably at about 3 or 4 AM EST. (-5 GMT). Also, the post above was edited at 10:24 AM saying that we will see the mounts in the next 24 hours, which again backs my theory that they will be seen sometime this morning. If not, you'll get them sometime today. Patience, people, you'll get it soon. You've already played a year, what's another day gonna kill ya, eh?
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And to Heartless, your mount will come via mail to your highest level character registered to the account. So keep an eye out on your highest character within the next 10 hours, because that's when they are likely to be here, if not, they'll definitely be here by the next reset.
  • nightshadez
    nightshadez Posts: 2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wait does the date registered matter on your chars creation date or your account registar date
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As stated before, it's your account registration date, not your character. So thus, if you deleted all your characters, but then made a new one, it'll still get said mount.
  • Purevixen - Lost City
    Purevixen - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy Anniversary PWI!!!!
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i dont want the fashion on my archer .. the pants look ****. prolly takes a high amount of dyes i bet.. would be nice if it was 1 dye a part..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blackzer - Harshlands
    Blackzer - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    w8 w8 w8
    if u get clothes u can't get mount? and only pple that are here since sep 2009 hav mount?
    or u get both
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you got a mount last year, you don't get another one. You just get the fashion. If you have been around since last year, you get a mount. If you have been here after September of last year, you get a bless box (which has decent damage reduction (around 1.35k for every 10k of damage, or 135 for ever 1k of damage. 13 for every 100. You get the point.)
  • Kuilen - Dreamweaver
    Kuilen - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You've already played a year, what's another day gonna kill ya, eh?

Ok ok...I'll make myself go to bed and wait it out. Thanks Vince. b:victory
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We can not blame the "noobs" for being whiney. Look what they were raised in PWI with. Packs, BH's, hyper stones. They didn't put any "work" into the game like the older folks did.
    I know it sounds a little... snobbish.. at best, but I think the older players "earned" these special things in a way. We all went through the duke rose economy crash, the "hole in the water next to arch" that sucked toons in. We've all zhenned, we all learned the game so you could beg a level 100 to take you on your BH29 so you don't have to work for it. They have been spoiled by PWI in a way most of the older players think is disgusting (and with reason, when a cleric can't heal because they oracled to 100 and have no idea how to IH, IH, stream, IH IH stream).
    It's like giving a child everything it wants for a few months, then giving his older brother or sister something nice, hissy fit time.
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself, Furry.
  • Kuilen - Dreamweaver
    Kuilen - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We can not blame the "noobs" for being whiney. Look what they were raised in PWI with. Packs, BH's, hyper stones. They didn't put any "work" into the game like the older folks did.
    I know it sounds a little... snobbish.. at best, but I think the older players "earned" these special things in a way. We all went through the duke rose economy crash, the "hole in the water next to arch" that sucked toons in. We've all zhenned, we all learned the game so you could beg a level 100 to take you on your BH29 so you don't have to work for it. They have been spoiled by PWI in a way most of the older players think is disgusting (and with reason, when a cleric can't heal because they oracled to 100 and have no idea how to IH, IH, stream, IH IH stream).
    It's like giving a child everything it wants for a few months, then giving his older brother or sister something nice, hissy fit time.

Agreed. I've been around since July last year and I remember the days before Head Hunter dailies and 2x exp FC runs. I also remember when TT runs were worth it. :P Ah how times have changed...thanks for the mount. b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.