Anniversary discussion!

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Asholetta - Sanctuary
    Asholetta - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG you're so right. In-game life is so much more important that you need to incessantly QQ because something didn't go right for you. I get it now. Really. It's a game. It's pixels. You got something for free. Is it PWI's fault that they sent it to your highest level character (which is exactly what they said they were gonna do)?

It's not that's the point I was trying to make, your the one who keeps comparing real life to the game, and I'm not QQing, as I have said many times now I don't care at all, I'm done with it all, i flat out do not care one way or the other. The point I was making was that they could have saved themselves a headache, that's all, nothing more. PWI did what they did, and will continue to do what they do. There is obviously nothing that anyone can do to change that, that has been shown many times now. And no I'm not just talking about some dumb mount or clothes or a blessing.

But I don't ever remember seeing that they would send it to the highest level until they released them, I could be wrong, but up until they released the gifts it said that stuff will be ready in 48 hours.

But meh again whatever. *shrugs*
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's not that's the point I was trying to make, your the one who keeps comparing real life to the game, and I'm not QQing, as I have said many times now I don't care at all, I'm done with it all, i flat out do not care one way or the other. The point I was making was that they could have saved themselves a headache, that's all, nothing more. PWI did what they did, and will continue to do what they do. There is obviously nothing that anyone can do to change that, that has been shown many times now. And no I'm not just talking about some dumb mount or clothes or a blessing.

But I don't ever remember seeing that they would send it to the highest level until they released them, I could be wrong, but up until they released the gifts it said that stuff will be ready in 48 hours.

But meh again whatever. *shrugs*

I agree they could have handled it better. Was it false advertising? Was it a scam? Hardly. Everyone who had been around for more than 1 year got a free mount. Judging by a number of responses, they should have just sold it in the boutique and nobody would have reason to complain.

And yes, I compare it to real life... people calling it a scam or that they have to pay to use it is BS. When you get Christmas or Birthday gifts, unless you're spoiled, you rarely get exactly what you want... but you were scammed because people didn't get you what you needed, in the color you needed it, or whatever.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • porker
    porker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    on the right, under your name, "My Account" - click it.
    Bottom line of the Profile Box
    Registration Date.......
  • porker
    porker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Then
    if you are not receiving your anniversary gifts -
    check your mail box - if you have been doing the Jones blessings or anything with alot of messages. Open and delete one (maybe 2) and wait.....
    I junked a blessing and got mounts (one for each charater) and blessings.
    They started appearing about 1 every 30 minutes - went picked it up ereased message and poof got another one.
    Careful - if you take them out of the mailbox - you might get stuck with them.....forever.
  • IllHealYa - Heavens Tear
    IllHealYa - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes, I submitted a ticket already. Yes, I've gone back to that link over and over and it still says it's already been sent.

Wondering if anyone else has same issue 22 days later.

Thanks.
  • Hakuren LC - Heavens Tear
    Hakuren LC - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I get to the log in part and get this message "oops there was an error sending you your items" that is it. nothing ever sends... anyone else get this problem?
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont bump old threads for reasons irrelevant to the thread. if you have an issue, make a new thread in tech support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont bump old threads for reasons irrelevant to the thread. if you have an issue, make a new thread in tech support

This is right; please make a new thread, as there may be others with the same issue.
This discussion has been closed.