[Server Maintenance] 8-31-10 [Complete]

Comments

• Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I agree whole-heartedly with everything you just said.

hmm i agree about the TW ...it be fun to be able to get in on that even as a lvl 2 fac with 70 members..

as for the other part, cash shoppers get wht they pay for...they foot the bill to keep game running.... its cause of them we play free..

or would u rather pay monthly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm been playing for quite a while now, but definately over a year. Yes this char is my main, and yes I level really really slow. I also have a number of alts as I wanted to learn about other classes. But I also know my class really well, and I've had high level barbs tell me they trust my tanking over anything other than 100lvls. b:laugh
    I was interested when I first saw it, and found out it was free. I started loving the game, playing it at 1am, having spent about 6hrs downloading the client and starting this toon b:victory
    Ok noob question here. how do I get the anni mount? Is it sent to our mail boxes, do we have to follow a link? etc
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey all,
    Laylor you have a good point there if you ask me. Their ego grows allong with their coins and gold. Besides i think its great being in a smaller guild. Ppl are really nice and willing to help out the lower lvls and so on.. Its already hard enough to lvl when your not surrounded with high ppls to get some quests done.

Meh, the thing is also that they're too stupid to notice that they're ruining TW on our server.
    b:surrender
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • NeoKingtaz - Harshlands
    NeoKingtaz - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    First time I felt special was when Aadi put me in her forum signature. b:cute

im hungry
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2 years alrdy b:shocked

what felt special hmm that i lvld a 87 archer and 50 veno before bh system came by questing and just grinding while most ppl now think the world is gonna die without bh/hyper. and beeing one of the first few sage archers.

I remember the days pre BH. It was all about RB back then and every 10 seconds someone screaming for a squad to do Gamma.

I also remember doing FC runs (up to bishops) at lvl 6x with a few 7x fac mates. That was when FC still dropped mats, and waaaay before the devs gimped it.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Dantalion - Dreamweaver
    Dantalion - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm been playing for quite a while now, but definately over a year. Yes this char is my main, and yes I level really really slow. I also have a number of alts as I wanted to learn about other classes. But I also know my class really well, and I've had high level barbs tell me they trust my tanking over anything other than 100lvls. b:laugh
    I was interested when I first saw it, and found out it was free. I started loving the game, playing it at 1am, having spent about 6hrs downloading the client and starting this toon b:victory
    Ok noob question here. how do I get the anni mount? Is it sent to our mail boxes, do we have to follow a link? etc

Good question about the mounts. <_<
    Weee...
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    only thing thats really irritating is that they dont say things in diffrent timezones,... like when maintenance is and things like that,... it cant be that hard to implement something that you can put in ur own timezone on forum, and that they change everything to ur timezone, including what they say in announcments and stuff like that
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry Someone pls tell me how to check join date. I've looked and searched and maybe its just hiding from me but.. gimmeh link PLX!!b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear
    MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    u fackin losers get the ** off PW and the forums and go get a fackin life
  • Sumara - Heavens Tear
    Sumara - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmm...guess I started feeling special when I married my husband. <3

Also, felt special when the first anniversary came around. Didn't feel like I was playing the game long until the first one came about, and made me feel old (in a good way...sort of.)
  • Pajau - Sanctuary
    Pajau - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmm...well I guess I've been around PWI for about a year and a half now.

But "quit"/took a break for about half a year, you know, after the already many swarms of packs and heavy cashshopping..

And when our map was nearly almost completely red...

b:sweat

But...regardless of /those/ bad memories, there's always those good ones. Like the excitement of TWs, the PKing, the marriages, daily WB killings, all the TTs and FCCs, the Deltas, the inside jokes all over WC and of course all the friends..b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

D: Alvena you look like you're a vampire.
    Alv- omnomnomnom

(pst, cookie for whoever can guess who my main is ;D)
  • TehFluffyOne - Archosaur
    TehFluffyOne - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    rinuruc wrote: »
    only thing thats really irritating is that they dont say things in diffrent timezones,... like when maintenance is and things like that,... it cant be that hard to implement something that you can put in ur own timezone on forum, and that they change everything to ur timezone, including what they say in announcments and stuff like that

speaking of announcements, can they please add a way to mute the system announcements. I hate it when i'm ordering squad members to attack and the duke shouts that some random person got a perfect token of luck. It gets annoying real fast.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    u fackin losers get the ** off PW and the forums and go get a fackin life

Eh, who pissed in your cheerios? o.O

Either way they die
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Almost two years now...I hope we can trade these fashions, that fash will look GREAT on my Psychic....
    I first felt this game was something else when I joined my first REAL faction. (Equinox Harshlands.) Games like these are where players from all over the world can get together, despite their distance, and play with one another. That gives people the feeling that, though they're miles away from one another, they have friends and people who will support them. THAT is truly what a faction is, despite owning land, or being incredibly powerful. Playing this game brings people together and makes connections with hundreds of thousands of people in this world, and that's what I love about this game.
    (The list of what I hate...might be a little less nice to hear.)

Hopefully PWI will live another year, and we can come back and celebrate next time. (Psst, here's a hint...you should fix the rubberbanding!) b:thanks
  • ubernati
    ubernati Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    dont know b:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey all,
    Laylor you have a good point there if you ask me. Their ego grows allong with their coins and gold. Besides i think its great being in a smaller guild. Ppl are really nice and willing to help out the lower lvls and so on.. Its already hard enough to lvl when your not surrounded with high ppls to get some quests done.

So what game do you play?

Although I think you should know that this is the PWI forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    i had no cherrios thats why im so moody
    edited September 2010

Do u eat the regular one or chocolateb:pleased

cuz i haz no chocolate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

*hands MoodSwingzz some Honey Nut Cherrios* there you go. b:chuckle
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Servers not up yet b:cry
    edited September 2010
    WTF there are chocolate cheerios?

I think my life is now complete
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just had my specail moment making this sig (points down) never had a sig before XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

yep for about 5 or 6 months now. hit up walmart. they've got em.
    edited September 2010

ROFL ofc there are chocolate cherrios b:shocked
    its so u can think its bad for ur healthb:sin

Can someone, anyone PLEASE tell how how to finger out when i started this addicting ****ing game!?!?! purdy please D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010

Oh, it gets better. Use chocolate milk instead of regular milk and it's even moar awesomly chocolatey!

Either way they die
    edited September 2010
    Oh, it gets better. Use chocolate milk instead of regular milk and it's even moar awesomly chocolatey!

I'm lactose intolerant myself..... So i couldn't enjoy it w/o spending all day in the WC.b:chuckle
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You cannot solo all quest Rawrgh. You actually need help to finish bosses and some culti quest, or the ones you need a full squad to finish it. especcially at lower lvls. High rich ppls ofte (not always) forget they also needed help before.
    And to answer your reply: Thats what i mean with an ego prob..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just had my specail moment making this sig (points down) never had a sig before XD

Congrats! My old guild, Panacea, had a siggie making area, they made this one for me back in the day *points down* ^.^ I still use it and love it.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    update is up, but not server b:angry
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ROFL ofc there are chocolate cherrios b:shocked
    its so u can think its bad for ur healthb:sin

Can someone, anyone PLEASE tell how how to finger out when i started this addicting ****ing game!?!?! purdy please D:

Look at your post, underneath the avatar it says join date there.
This discussion has been closed.