[Server Maintenance] 8-31-10 [Complete]

Options

Comments

• dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bigd101 wrote: »
    Wow. Two years already... Congratz. The First time that i Felt special in the game was when i finally hit lvl70 and was able to get the TT70 bow for my archer. i was so excited. I have been playing this game for 1year 11months. And man has the economy done a 360 turn around a ime or two.. i remember way back when i first started playing the game when Gold prices were 100k at the lowest. and 150k at the highest.. Man its amazing to just sit back and think back to how much things were better almost 2 years ago.. but hey! Everyday things change. Its not how much things change or how high prices go. What truely matters the most is how well YOU as an individual can adapt to the changes.

Angels_Peril - Heavens Tear <3

Yeah but just remember, how hard it was to GET that 100k. I think a lot of people miss out on the fact that gold prices are higher now because the value of 100k isn't what it used to be. Not just because of Anni Packs, but because of how easy it is to grind coin at higher levels. When Gold was 100k on HT I was level 45, and it took me 2 weeks to grind the 1.4mil I spent on my Midnight. Now I can Grind 1.4mil in about two hours. ^_~; This game is not as bad off as people portray it.
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OOHHH i see, its the date i became a forum troll!!!b:pleased

oh and uhmmm... how ta heck do i see my join date guys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only 7 months on here ..but i likeit.
    was speacail when the friends i brought over wouldnt come back to the prevous game we played to gether...
    even more specail when at lvl 30 harshlands taught me what PvP ment ...my friends i brought over catching up in thier twentys were like WTF ,,OO ..we laughed stuck it out an now were having a blast XD thx pw and happy b-day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just stopping by b:pleased

b:bye
  • Silron - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    where can i get a siggy XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfandbutterfly
    wolfandbutterfly Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been playing this game for about a week now, it's really awesome.

Any chance the maintenance is extended? I can't log into the game because of a Server maintenance or whatever.

btw its 10:45 GMT+4 over here
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:sad I realy wanted to buy that fashion
    The first time i felt special was a few days ago when i hit 89 xD

Deceptistar , I went sage :D!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • timmyg4
    timmyg4 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

11:00pm PDT until 1:00am PDT

Note: As you may have heard, Heavens Tear, Sanctuary, and Archosaur have been having some character creation issues, so they will need some extra time during maintenance while we repair these issues.

All other servers will be brought back up at their normal times, and you can expect HT, Sanc, and Arch to take up to an hour longer than the other servers. Thank you for your patience :)

^^this
  • wolfandbutterfly
    wolfandbutterfly Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Almost forgot,

b:victoryHappy Anniversary Perfect World International!b:victory
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Reserved.... b:sad

i often feel reserved as well, dont be sad about it ;) lol
  • dischordia
    dischordia Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kannnttooo, I want Patchy Notes, Plx.
    I'ma, I'ma Beast ... Like Eat, Sleep, PvP Fantasies
  • Aeowen - Lost City
    Aeowen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1 year and 3 months playing, I think.

I felt this game was special back when I was a 2x veno, and I had ran all the way to Burning heart from Lost City. Looking at all those high level mobs and thinking 'Oh god, I'll never make it this far'. Seems I was wrong :)

It was special when it took time and effort to level up. I miss those days before all my friends hyper-stoned to lvl 100. b:sad
    Even though some of us can see that this game is going downhill, I still stick with it for the friends I've made here. ^^
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1 year and 3 months playing, I think.

I felt this game was special back when I was a 2x veno, and I had ran all the way to Burning heart from Lost City. Looking at all those high level mobs and thinking 'Oh god, I'll never make it this far'. Seems I was wrong :)

It was special when it took time and effort to level up. I miss those days before all my friends hyper-stoned to lvl 100. b:sad
    Even though some of us can see that this game is going downhill, I still stick with it for the friends I've made here. ^^

I feel the exact same way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Luthaniel - Harshlands
    Luthaniel - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh Long wait ...
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I haz no clue how long i have been here, over a year.. i think... maybe close to two years.... Anyhow PW got me hooked because it was free to play and had tons of content to learn which of course seems to be all poked and prodded in terrible ways at times now but still... b:pleased I would like to know how i check the date i started, yall got me curious nowb:beg pls&ty anyone who can tell me b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeowen - Lost City
    Aeowen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel the exact same way.

Good to know I'm not the only one not sucked in by the horrors of cash shopping madness b:shocked
  • Meloxicam - Raging Tide
    Meloxicam - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Are the servers back up yet?b:sad
  • MrCIeric - Dreamweaver
    MrCIeric - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fix the rubberbanding please. >_<

And a year and a half, almost two. <3 Wait it is two years... Zomg. o_o

P.S. I'm still waiting to feel special too. D:
    Oh and I hate rain. =/

One of the reasons they wont fix the rubberband effect is its suppose to prevent a "jumping ****" so that ppl cant jump non stop.So itll bounce you back.
  • DiviniaHeals - Sanctuary
    DiviniaHeals - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yay! i finally get a blue blazing hell hound XD
  • Silron - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    test...trying to make my own siggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG why is it saying i joined in august of 2010?!?!? i know it was dec of 08!
  • Amyliarra - Raging Tide
    Amyliarra - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How do you find out which date you really joined? People are saying they've been here for years and yet always show join date this Aug 2010?
  • TehFluffyOne - Archosaur
    TehFluffyOne - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    one year vet here maybe two, can't remember that far back due to the massive amounts of ritalin that they gave me as a kid.

i remember finding perfect world while looking for a new game. Guild wars or GW to those of you out there had just hit it's 3 year mark and i had done it all on that game. Max characters across the board, Dungeon runners were made and set.

Got real serious into perfect world when the nerfs happened though. GW nerfed everything i liked to do on it, So i put all my focus on Perfect world.

Was there for the Crying over tw, and Cash shopping. Was there when the price of gold skyrocketed to 800k a piece.

Made a lot of friends on the game. Swapped servers due to pvp maulings and i do mean maulings. When ur a lv 60 and a squad of 60s come around to pk you, you sorta get tired of it. Thanks for the extended update on Archosaur btw!
  • Dicentra - Heavens Tear
    Dicentra - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been playing since open beta. During open beta I didn't like Perfect World. I submitted in a bunch of ideas on how to make the game better and then said to myself that I'd never play the game. Then after open beta ended, a friend convinced me to give it one more chance. To my disbelief, most the things I suggested were fixed and the game was much more enjoyable. That's when I knew PW was a special game.
  • vib
    vib Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    is there still maint coz i cant login the game?b:puzzled
  • Ghost/Hunter - Dreamweaver
    Ghost/Hunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
    OMG why is it saying i joined in august of 2010?!?!? i know it was dec of 08!

Welcome, Ghost/Hunter - Dreamweaver.
    You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0. wow I visted before I was born heheh

b:chuckle
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been playing since open beta. During open beta I didn't like Perfect World. I submitted in a bunch of ideas on how to make the game better and then said to myself that I'd never play the game. Then after open beta ended, a friend convinced me to give it one more chance. To my disbelief, most the things I suggested were fixed and the game was much more enjoyable. That's when I knew PW was a special game.

Yeah that was back when they fixed bugs not made more of them to make you forget about the old ones..
  • somnium
    somnium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The truth is that PWI's GMs got me hoooked. They were responsive, hilarious, and sweet. Back when right before maint they'd say goodnight to us in red scrolly text, or they would foxform and sit between your legs... or Kantorek dueling peeps in west archo. b:cry Those days made me believe in the magic of pwi....

but it seems to have faded...

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/nukiyo2/SuperGM.gif

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/nukiyo2/zomgwtf.gif

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/nukiyo2/Diversegroupfoto.gif
    (most of these peeps are 100+ now)
    http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/nukiyo2/splodeybeast.gif

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/nukiyo2/pumpkinheads.gif

The players being so hard working kind and awesome helped too.b:chuckle
    once upon a long time ago...
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    getting my first mount todayb:pleased happy anniversary and goodluck reaching 3rd yearb:dirtyb:victory
  • thesmitty
    thesmitty Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very nice b:victory
This discussion has been closed.