edited September 2010
    Options
    Patch is up!b:laugh
    Server however is still down!b:shocked
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You cannot solo all quest Rawrgh. You actually need help to finish bosses and some culti quest, or the ones you need a full squad to finish it. especcially at lower lvls. High rich ppls ofte (not always) forget they also needed help before.
    And to answer your reply: Thats what i mean with an ego prob..
    To be honest you sound like one of those low levels that feel it's a high levels responsibility to solo thier bosses for them.

When I did Jewel at level 48 you know who tanked it? I did.

When I did every FB I've ever done you know who tanked it? I did.

Stop begging people to do your stuff for you, and get up and do it yourself.

Also: Patch is out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Look at your post, underneath the avatar it says join date there.

is actually "join Date" of the day you joined the forum, not the game.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    are we in yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenny_Marie - Dreamweaver
    Jenny_Marie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yay maintenance b:chuckle
  • Affy - Sanctuary
    Affy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:dirty update yay thats a start woot! we almost there!
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread got me looking through my hundreds of screenshots and realising just how much fun I've had playing this game over the past 2 years. Heres just a couple that had me smiling...

Battle Pets??? what are they ?
    http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/verity0011/originalpwi.jpg

Wow look at those leet levels lol
    http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/verity0011/EnrageTWold.jpg

Runs with defected were never dull, why do 1 boss at a time when you can do 2 !
    http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/verity0011/oldschoolTT.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    Lola_Frost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Almost two years now...I hope we can trade these fashions, that fash will look GREAT on my Psychic....
    I first felt this game was something else when I joined my first REAL faction. (Equinox Harshlands.) Games like these are where players from all over the world can get together, despite their distance, and play with one another. That gives people the feeling that, though they're miles away from one another, they have friends and people who will support them. THAT is truly what a faction is, despite owning land, or being incredibly powerful. Playing this game brings people together and makes connections with hundreds of thousands of people in this world, and that's what I love about this game.
    (The list of what I hate...might be a little less nice to hear.)

Hopefully PWI will live another year, and we can come back and celebrate next time. (Psst, here's a hint...you should fix the rubberbanding!) b:thanks

That's when i first felt this game was special, when i met so many amazing people who after playing with for so long i can gladly call family, i couldn't have said it any better than Born. Besides, thanks to my time on PWI I found my finance and we are happier than ever ;) thanks a bunch PWI Happy 2 Years!
    And a rubberband fix sounds nice!! =D b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Wife of Chizburger b:cute
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Go to Edit your Avatar and choose the Nickname option. Post back here in the forums to see the date you created your account. Then just switch it back. b:victory
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so where can we find our in game join date >>??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Look at your post, underneath the avatar it says join date there.

yes i see AUG 2010 but i have played for over a year and this char was made shorty after TB patch sooo.. iz not correct
    BTW AUG 2010 is when i got so addicted to PW that i'm on the the friggin forums during maint :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your a barb. ofcourse you tank. and dont think i do same for helping guildies now that i can? i was talking for the lower, new starter ppls. each find his own way but just reminding ppl that they cant forget their social skills that come allong with this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To be honest you sound like one of those low levels that feel it's a high levels responsibility to solo thier bosses for them.

Yea, im pretty sure you DIDNT solo jewell at 48, you MIGHT have been able to with 3 clerics, but you DIDNT SOLO it! So stop being a ***.
  • Dantalion - Dreamweaver
    Dantalion - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Join date on here is a lie. D: I joined back in '08, just never used the forums.

Also about higher levels... At least some still help with FBs. D: And SOME Culti bosses... I've met some lovely higher levels. Most in Cala though... Never ever received help from EQ, not saying they're bad or anything so don't jump me for it 'cause that's not what I'm saying AT ALL.. I love all high levels that are nice and aren't egotistical nutjobs that think their sh** doesn't stink, but those types ALWAYS forget... They started out there too. Everyone does. =/

As for cash-shop people, those that work are entitled to spending their money on what they want, and that's not what bothers me.. It's the brats living off their rich parents that shove money at whatever those whiney little ba****** want, which I strongly believe is a lot of the problem in PWI...

Just my opinion though... b:surrender
    Weee...
  • pwnyoass
    pwnyoass Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    update done... but server still down?
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yes i see AUG 2010 but i have played for over a year and this char was made shorty after TB patch sooo.. iz not correct
    BTW AUG 2010 is when i got so addicted to PW that i'm on the the friggin forums during maint :/

LOL ^^ This
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea, im pretty sure you DIDNT solo jewell at 48, you MIGHT have been able to with 3 clerics, but you DIDNT SOLO it! So stop being a ***.
    I did it with one level 50 cleric that also needed the quest, as well as 4 other people in the high 40s to lower 50s that also needed the quest.

Hint: when the quest says to do it in a group it means in a group with PEOPLE YOUR OWN LEVEL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KillerCandy - Heavens Tear
    KillerCandy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Go to Edit your Avatar and choose the Nickname option. Post back here in the forums to see the date you created your account. Then just switch it back. b:victory

ty ,muchb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u fackin losers get the ** off PW and the forums and go get a fackin life

O.O...
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Dantalion - Dreamweaver
    Dantalion - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

How did you do in your higher level FBs then? Tank those bosses? I have a hard time believing that to be quite honest... =/ Even with good Clerics, that'd take a hell of a long time and you'd be luck to survive...
    Weee...
  • jupiter67
    jupiter67 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i am testing the date =)
  • angy420
    angy420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:angryrawr
  • noob001
    noob001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you took the words out of my mouth..
  • TrickyFoxey - Sanctuary
    TrickyFoxey - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    date date date
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Options
    angy420 wrote: »
    b:angryrawr
    What do you want?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Also about higher levels... At least some still help with FBs. D: And SOME Culti bosses... I've met some lovely higher levels. Most in Cala though... Never ever received help from EQ, not saying they're bad or anything so don't jump me for it 'cause that's not what I'm saying AT ALL.. I love all high levels that are nice and aren't egotistical nutjobs that think their sh** doesn't stink, but those types ALWAYS forget... They started out there too. Everyone does. =/

As for cash-shop people, those that work are entitled to spending their money on what they want, and that's not what bothers me.. It's the brats living off their rich parents that shove money at whatever those whiney little ba****** want, which I strongly believe is a lot of the problem in PWI...

True..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Ice_ - Raging Tide
    Ice_ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

umm, U IS A BARB< U GETS IT< U IS A TANK!!!!
    kinda makes sense why u tanked those bosses, but did u do it solo?
    Revenge is best served COLD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ty ,muchb:thanks

No prob b:pleased
  • KilledU - Sanctuary
    KilledU - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options