[Server Maintenance] 8-31-10 [Complete]

Comments

• Dicentra - Heavens Tear
    Dicentra - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah that was back when they fixed bugs not made more of them to make you forget about the old ones..

agreed!
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I created a character on Sanctuary before the server went down. No extra maint needed. n.n
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • IceKold - Lost City
    IceKold - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's the timezone for PWI b:chuckle
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No special memory yet and been playing almost a year bt not quite .. oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dantalion - Dreamweaver
    Dantalion - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And now I'm bored. =[ Nothing much to troll the forums for... b:sad
    Weee...
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I created a character on Sanctuary before the server went down. No extra maint needed. n.n

I wish **looks at avitar and server name** i really really wish...
  • igsmitty
    igsmitty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What's the timezone for PWI b:chuckle

pacific i'm thinking
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Been playing since October 2008.
    Old school's way.

GMs, please, look at the map of Heaven's tear, take your time to think about it, and reset it.
    Kinda useless fighting a faction of major\pro cashoppers that like to ks MQ's bosses and insult everyone, cause they think they got better pixels' toons.
    I'm not QQing, just saying that is kinda lame and boring TWing against that kind of faction...and TW in our server is dieing cause of it.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • g2the1
    g2the1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1 yr deep.. this game is special everyday ..

LOVE U PWI
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Old school's way.

GMs, please, look at the map of Heaven's tear, take your time to think about it, and reset it.
    Kinda useless fighting a faction of major\pro cashoppers that like to insult everyone, cause they think they got better pixels' toons.
    I'm not QQing, just saying that is kinda lame and boring TWing against that kind of faction...and TW in our server is dieing cause of it.

But how else are they gonna reward those who support their paychecks ?b:shocked

Games arent made for fun .. they are made to make money and to keep it rolling in .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    For some Sweet Nostalgia ... My Very first Screenshot the day I made my character. http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/doomgaia/2008-09-2513-54-09.jpg *weeps with joy* I still ahve over 1,000 Screenies saved on a portable Hardrive ... Many many good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • fractuedpixel
    fractuedpixel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    looks like we have yet another fun year ahead :)
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    srry for the hl;fghei[pes codes ,,,but i figured it made a sig XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ice_ - Raging Tide
    Ice_ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well i was absent from PW for about 7mnths, i got a char up to lvl39 then, on new account now and i realised PWI is special when the truth hit me, that I WILL ALWAYS BE OUT-CLASSED by a friggin cash-shopper. yeah, i can buy gold, but then i cant buy skills.
    Grinding is a waste of time, coz the drops are so flakky that it brings me nothing. I dont need all the DQ items, too many DQ vendors already, mat drops are only viable when monsters are higher lvl than u, otherwise you grind an hour to pick up 3 usable mats, when you need mats and you cant find suitable lvl monsters, youre SCREWED.
    And i agree with GMs on TW, if the map gets over-run by a single faction and they get all that gold, then all other factions will fail in any attempt to get in on that action, if it helps with the inflation, i say GO FOR IT, let them feel how the smaller factions feel all the time and let the cash-shoppers cry its about time
    Revenge is best served COLD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    For some Sweet Nostalgia ... My Very first Screenshot the day I made my character. http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/doomgaia/2008-09-2513-54-09.jpg *weeps with joy* I still ahve over 1,000 Screenies saved on a portable Hardrive ... Many many good times.

What I have is envy, I learnt how to screenshot when I got to level 30 and was pk'd.

But after that, started a full collection of screenies, and currently, my background pic is one of them. ^.^

I wish I had taken screenies of soooooo many good moments.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Well i was absent from PW for about , i got a char up to lvl39 then, on new account now and i realised PWI is special when the truth hit me, that I WILL ALWAYS BE OUT-CLASSED by a friggin cash-shopper. yeah, i can buy gold, but then i cant buy skills.
    Grinding is a waste of time, coz the drops are so flakky that it brings me nothing. I dont need all the DQ items, too many DQ vendors already, mat drops are only viable when monsters are higher lvl than u, otherwise you grind an hour to pick up 3 usable mats, when you need mats and you cant find suitable lvl monsters, youre SCREWED.
    And i agree with GMs on TW, if the map gets over-run by a single faction and they get all that gold, then all other factions will fail in any attempt to get in on that action, if it helps with the inflation, i say GO FOR IT, let them feel how the smaller factions feel all the time and let the cash-shoppers cry its about time

I agree whole-heartedly with everything you just said.
    Weee...
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Soo did they just set it up for all servers to come up an hour later on accident?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Wow i remember those old armours.. seems so so long ago i was just a lil baby veno..
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    im excited for 2x again hopefully hit 100 this month
  • NightFeral - Raging Tide
    NightFeral - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hehe memories b:cute

2009-04-2214-36-38.jpg
  • Tobueta - Sanctuary
    Tobueta - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I wish **looks at avitar and server name** i really really wish...

*Points to avatar, server name and join date*
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey all,
    Laylor you have a good point there if you ask me. Their ego grows allong with their coins and gold. Besides i think its great being in a smaller guild. Ppl are really nice and willing to help out the lower lvls and so on.. Its already hard enough to lvl when your not surrounded with high ppls to get some quests done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
    edited September 2010
    Soo did they just set it up for all servers to come up an hour later on accident?

Nah just Heavens Tear, Sanctuary and Archosaur. :3
    Weee...
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What I have is envy, I learnt how to screenshot when I got to level 30 and was pk'd.

But after that, started a full collection of screenies, and currently, my background pic is one of them. ^.^

I wish I had taken screenies of soooooo many good moments.

The first 24 Pages of my Photobucket account *Just search the name doomgaia* are PW SS. From teh day I started until I got a new computer in Feb and I got a new Photo account. Anyway the First Screens start at Page 24 =D Feel free to look, I made my Gwenny Sept 8th, 2008. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2 years alrdy b:shocked

what felt special hmm that i lvld a 87 archer and 60+ veno before bh system came by questing and just grinding while most ppl now think the world is gonna die without bh/hyper. and beeing one of the first few sage archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peaceful - Sanctuary
    Peaceful - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle

Welcome, Ghost/Hunter - Dreamweaver.
    You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0. wow I visted before I was born heheh

b:chuckle
    LMAO I had same thing showing... But it saying wrong join date this is my first character...
  • _Lachelle_ - Dreamweaver
    _Lachelle_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    do i get a mount? xD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Old school's way.

Kinda useless fighting a faction of major\pro cashoppers that like to ks MQ's bosses and insult everyone, cause they think they got better pixels' toons.
    You sound slightly mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited September 2010
    2 years alrdy b:shocked

what felt special hmm that i lvld a 87 archer and 50 veno before bh system came by questing and just grinding while most ppl now think the world is gonna die without bh/hyper. and beeing one of the first few sage archers.

Meh, BH's are tedious and annoying... Finding it hard to get a squad for BH's nowadays, I only do 'em when I feel like it. Hypers... Can't afford and prolly will never buy 'em. Don't see a point...
    Weee...
This discussion has been closed.