3 TW's this week?

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've been making more Spectral frands lately<3 hanging with a few people at west gate and my new BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF on vent with ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

PS. Elayne does more for every member in our guild than Athran ever did. Comparing leader to leader, it's fair I think.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To those who think Wadzio is a bad leader... I humbly disagree!!!

Both Athran and Wadzio are great leaders and truly care for their guildies. I have the greatest fondness and respect for both of them!!! They are also human and sometimes make mistakes. OMFG doesn't everyone!!!

Elayne you say you only wanted balance, after thinking of this and having it explained to me how you may have been thinking, I still really don't understand who are you to dictact how or when this "balance" was to be established and maintained???

You said yourself that Essense only attked non-factor guilds when they "conspired" to attk Essence and her allies. Please explain how this was to promote "balance"?

Another truth is that players can not establish any kind of "balance", it is impossible. Players are flawed and greedy and narrow minded. There has to be an independent and impartial method, and my method of choice would have been to have the lands revert to open status once max refund had been reached, but alas nerfing the rewards was implemented instead LOL

Don't you notice that everyone only sees things from their own perspective? Try to branch out folks and see the many different perspectives on things eh? I have enjoyed the discussion and debates that for the most part was maturely and intelligently conducted in this thread. It really is facinating how the same period of time was seen in such different ways :) And no I don't think anyone was lying here!!!

Anyways I hope TW's do get more interesting and I have faith Spectral will become competitive once more :)

Cheers!
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To those who think Wadzio is a bad leader... I humbly disagree!!!

And I humbly stopped reading there.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    And I humbly stopped reading there.

Fair enough, your choice :)

Cheers!
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    you're an idiot.

Cheers!
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't you notice that everyone only sees things from their own perspective? Try to branch out folks and see the many different perspectives on things eh?

First...hai Silver

Since we have great discussion, here it goes...

What you said above is 100% correct, HOWEVER, there is flawed logic in those statements. The reason being is because when both sides spout off what they deem as "the truth," and it is then disproved, the one(s) disproved should take it graciously. This is not happening.

IMO, it is not about who is better or worse or right or wrong (in opinion). It is more about lies and slander, etc being spouted off and then when "proof" comes, it is still denied. That is where the arrogance of some come from.

I would be more inclined to respect those that have been disproved IF they just graciously acknowledge that they were. There is no harm done in getting facts wrong, but it is in continuing self-lies where the issues arise.

I have NO issue in seeing all sides of any situation, it is those that can argue both sides that make you the most adept at discussing. The problem here is some wear blinders and can only see within the matrix in which they themselves have created in their own eyes and own mind.

I have stayed out of this topic in order to see where is was going and tbh it was a great discussion and courteous. It could and can still remain that way if people choose to see all sides of this discussion. Again, it is not about who is better or worse or right or wrong...it is about the state of this server, what certain guilds were/are trying to accomplish and what people would like to see. Sadly though, the proof is in the pudding with some things and you just cannot deny nor turn a blind eye to them. If you do, then you are only fooling yourself and failing not only yourself but your guildies.

Your statement needs to apply to both sides, including yours ;)

See ya around...was nice seeing you yesterday b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What you said above is 100% correct, HOWEVER, there is flawed logic in those statements. The reason being is because when both sides spout off what they deem as "the truth," and it is then disproved, the one(s) disproved should take it graciously. This is not happening.

FWIW, as an outsider looking in on this thread, it's not obvious to me whose "truth" you think has been "disproved." Seems to me that both sides have made some false and/or misleading statements (ex. Susamajii "disproving" Wadzio's version of your TW record by posting inaccurate information that was later "corrected" by Elayne's version that conveniently leaves out which wars involved double or triple attacks). I'll refrain from passing judgment on who seems more right or more wrong for now, but I think SilverMinx's statement is even more accurate than you realize or care to admit, and your reply only reinforces that notion.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dropzio is right.

/End of discussion and lies b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't you notice that everyone only sees things from their own perspective?

Don't you notice how people like you who have no clue what really happens when we discussed all this openly in vent like to assume the worst and point the conspiracy finger like idiots?

*coughlookinthemirror*

Elayne has been perfectly honest about his decisions and intentions. He doesn't make decisions in haste or out of emotion... he's always happy to explain his reasoning and to listen to other opinions in vent. I mean, why do you think Essence has been flourishing?

I <3 Amour, but if he or LaTrappe were leader, Essence wouldn't be where they are now.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    FWIW, as an outsider looking in on this thread, it's not obvious to me whose "truth" you think has been "disproved." Seems to me that both sides have made some false and/or misleading statements (ex. Susamajii "disproving" Wadzio's version of your TW record by posting inaccurate information that was later "corrected" by Elayne's version that conveniently leaves out which wars involved double or triple attacks). I'll refrain from passing judgment on who seems more right or more wrong for now, but I think SilverMinx's statement is even more accurate than you realize or care to admit, and your reply only reinforces that notion.

Did you notice that I kept my comment generalized? I never called out one side or the other in being in the right or in the wrong. I did that for a reason ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• drjiggle
    edited August 2010
    Did you notice that I kept my comment generalized? I never called out one side or the other in being in the right or in the wrong. I did that for a reason ;)

Yeah, after I reread my reply, I realized that I might have ironically been victim to my own point by seeing what I wanted to see. b:laugh
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    First...hai Silver

Since we have great discussion, here it goes...

Your statement needs to apply to both sides, including yours ;)

See ya around...was nice seeing you yesterday b:victory

Yes you have excellent points. I keep a certain amount of blinders on tho cause otherwise I would go crazy and quit the game LOL

Reds you are one of the most level headed and fair minded players, from what little I have seen. You trash talk with grace and humour that is fun and an example to be followed :) I really hope we face off and have great TWs again - then we can open a beer or poor a rum and coke and laugh at some spectacular deaths. I can curse out Elayne for one-shotting me LMAO

It was/is a really good discussion tho and thank-you for the buffie buffs ;)

Cheers!
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hmmmm seems like i missed a lot b:sad
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    HAHA gotta say this is a great thread!

There is alot of mud-slinging going on here between 2 rival guilds and that is to be expected but lets not lose sight of the fact that what alot of people here are trying to say is that there needs to be more balance when it comes to LC and the TW map!
    TW is an awesome experience for those who get to participate but everyday this seems to be shifting more and more to only a select few guilds and thier members. This will eventually lead to even more people who play this game to someday enjoy the battlefield to just decide to give up and move on to something else. I have , for the most part enjoyed all my TW experience with both Kami and Essence (although I have to admit the 10-15 minute wars, win or lose, are really not that exciting). For end-game or almost end game guilds TW is still one of the most entertaining aspects of the game. While I understand what the dev's are trying to do by changing the parameters of TW , I think that it will throw the balance of power even further in the direction of a select few guilds. As far as who is right and who is wrong, who said or did what etc., I don't think it really matters. I think there needs to be a friendly and healthy respect shown to those who choose to support thier guild both on and off the field of battle. While it would be nice to see 100 equally strong guilds fighting for thier piece of the map, sadly it will never happen. People are competetive and always want to be on the winning side. I am not saying it is right or wrong but there are those that will jump ship when times are tough and move on to what they feel is a better choice. Currently Spectral is trying to recover from a tough spell , seeing core members leave and others simply inactive for the summer. Hopefully it is just gonna take a bit of time for the ship to right itself but even if it doesn't I will go on record as saying I have and still do enjoy my time in Spectral. But like all good things... eventually everything has a time limit on it, you can kid yourself all you want but even the mighty Essence and and the equally powerful Kamisama will some day see it's end. As a closing note I just wanna say that I have made many 'friends' in this game some of whom are in rival guilds and look forward to many more epic battles both on and off the field of TW battle.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Trelmanor.
    Spectral
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Awww Honey!!! Nicely said my love!!!
  • drjiggle
    edited August 2010
    godric wrote: »
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Trelmanor.
    Spectral

Aw, now why you gotta ruin a perfectly good raging argument with calm, rational discussion? b:chuckle
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    hahah because I can... and I seem to be one of the few that actually will......
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    lmao just noticed too... some of you spend ALOT of time posting on these forumsb:chuckle

OMG almost forgot....CHEERS!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Yeah, after I reread my reply, I realized that I might have ironically been victim to my own point by seeing what I wanted to see. b:laugh

;)
    Yes you have excellent points. I keep a certain amount of blinders on tho cause otherwise I would go crazy and quit the game LOL

Reds you are one of the most level headed and fair minded players, from what little I have seen. You trash talk with grace and humour that is fun and an example to be followed :) I really hope we face off and have great TWs again - then we can open a beer or poor a rum and coke and laugh at some spectacular deaths. I can curse out Elayne for one-shotting me LMAO

It was/is a really good discussion tho and thank-you for the buffie buffs ;)

Cheers!

Your welcome to buffs anytime and ty.

I do look forward to more TW's and just hope things get better for the server overall. A lot of "down" people atm.

Only time will tell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    godric wrote: »
    hahah because I can... and I seem to be one of the few that actually will......

I could have guessed this was you Trel even before reading where you signed, because it was well written, well thought out, and with good grammar and English. b:chuckle

Yes I know i quoted the smaller post no point in quoting the large one and ruining it. <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • godric
    edited August 2010
    hahah i guess i got lucky with this one... usually I am about as thick as a 4x4 b:surrender
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Awww Honey!!! Nicely said my love!!!

Cheers!!

Fixed. Cheers.!
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ;)

Your welcome to buffs anytime and ty.

I do look forward to more TW's and just hope things get better for the server overall. A lot of "down" people atm.

Only time will tell...

Trash-talking with class is okay... but I'd rather do it my way and get a server to hate me for it. Keeps things fun and interesting for me
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Trash-talking with class is okay... but I'd rather do it my way and get a server to hate me for it. Keeps things fun and interesting for me

Some people hate me regardless b:chuckle

LOLTHEYMADALMON b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    some People Hate Me Regardless B:chuckle

Loltheymadalmon B:dirty

Loltheymadrose
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lawl. Quit the game already you epic nerds. Go find a female and spend your money on something other than this Cash Cow of a game. This game died last september, when CQ disbanded. GTFO
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lawl. Quit the game already you epic nerds. Go find a female and spend your money on something other than this Cash Cow of a game. This game died last september, when CQ disbanded. GTFO

Question, may I ? If the game died last September for you , why are you on its forums ?b:surrender
  • drjiggle
    edited August 2010
    Question, may I ? If the game died last September for you , why are you on its forums ?b:surrender

And in TW's. Or are you sharing your account? b:puzzled
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    brb Getting my internet girlfriend to support my argument over a game I spend TOO MUCH TIME ON

My IQ dropped 10 points replying to this but meh...

Trelmanor and I are a RL couple of going on 19 years :)
    All the things younger folks have yet to do - we have "been there, done that" LOL

Cheers!
  • drjiggle
    edited August 2010
    All the things younger folks have yet to do - we have "been there, done that" LOL

b:surprised I think you might have just circumvented the filter. b:laugh