[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Options

Comments

• Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They understand, they just don't care or pretend to and wont do a damn thing about it.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    IDK D8 I thought Ary said that he would be reading it, but I've been reading threads so fast my head is spinning.

I don't think I even mentioned any GM by name today. But yes they will be reading this. I am too and I have a headache from hell already >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My hero <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Almost 100 pages lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Theres only one thing which is a bigger waste of time than trying to get people to hear what you are saying around here, and thats playing PWI. seriously. Now we cant even TW because of the ridiculous new bidding system. And thanks, I just received my TW pay for the fac, 150 mirages... What am I supposed to do with these? hmm, what the heck am I supposed to do with 150 mirages, you tell me, because I don't know.

Cmon do something, reply, stop hiding behind ur chairs like scared babies and reply and talk to the devs and GET SOME CHANGES.

You may have all the power on the forums, GMs, but you really are useless, arnt you, you have no REAL power. Well, only the power to censor me and this post, which I bet you'll love doing because the truth hurts, doesnt it, Ary?

p.s. Im using size 5 and not 7 so dont resize it and if you do have to resize it, try and keep it's colour, please.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Page 100 \o/
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Liked the changes =)

but i will play WoW like everyone else ^^

FOR THE HOORDE!!!!!

bye noobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ding 1k posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow, I was one minute late in quoting a post and it was deleted already. All that guy said that what you guys are doing is sickening him more than 2 girls 1 cup. I personally find 2 girls 1 cup still more disgusting, but only slightly. But the issue is why was that comment deleted? All the comments here are negative, on what basis do you delete comments? Please do not tell me its substance, because NONE of your (GMs) posts has had substance. Let me sum it up. Here are the responses that you guys give:

1. Please keep this discussion in line
    2. We hear you (but so what?)
    3. We like chicken (go back to around page 15 and ull see what I mean).

Seriously, WTF?? Please, everyone quote me as much as you can, because chances are, something in my post will warrant this post to be deleted as well, FAIL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't think I even mentioned any GM by name today. But yes they will be reading this. I am too and I have a headache from hell already >.<

u know wats REALLY interesting is the fact that MOST pl who post, are lv 90+
    hell has a new name its PWIb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I somehow got into a thread where I know spoons posted "this is a necro" but I haven't any idea how, or what the thread was about. It was weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    woot! looks like the update from hell just arrived b:chuckle
    Andddddd 100 pages b:surrender not going to read through all that but yeah you get the idea GMs. Now at least please try to pretend you care.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Thank you for all your feedback. We understand that this is a drastic change to the Territory War system. However we believe that in time, things will shape up in PWI for the better. Something I'd like to mention since nobody has yet brought it up: There is one constant complaint that the economy is becoming inflated with coins. So much in fact that you can't purchase 1 Gold without paying 400-500K worth of coins. A big reason for this is that large powerful guilds have been sitting on their property and collecting a fat paycheck every week without doing anything. Since they are the ones that can afford the high priced Gold, the Gold being sold at 400K is still being bought, and prices remained.

Yea, and TW pay is the biggest source of coin in the game. The fact that gold can be sold at 400K+ is why many cash shoppers even buy gold, and it makes gold more affordable to all players because they can work for it as an alternative to charging zhen. If they farm mats but no lazy rich people buy it, they can't earn coin as easily either. Don't try to blame the economy on big guilds. If you really wanted to balance out the economy, several people already pointed out how.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fine, you don't want my image to show up when the page loads. But I'm sure people still want the link.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/p122191/100pages.jpg
  • Squirrel - Harshlands
    Squirrel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    guys you talking for chance to small faction to take lands ?

i want to ask you something : What you will do with that land when you get it ? 150 mirages ? 150 mirages = 1.7 mil and what you doing with that money ? pay to faction members ? distribute mirages betwin members ? or what ? may be you going to pay cata barbs charms with 150 mirages for next TW ? answer me pls
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea, and TW pay is the biggest source of coin in the game.

No, it's not. TW pay is given out 10 or 20 times over each week via Tokens of Best Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @_@ STOP POSTING GEEZ

You guys have said what other 1k players have said, why posting what someone else already said?

Spam fest ban-hammer all b:angry rawr!
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I somehow got into a thread where I know spoons posted "this is a necro" but I haven't any idea how, or what the thread was about. It was weird.

*shrugs* Is okay. Hopefully soon the GM's get online >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\uninstall.exe

The solver of all your problems.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The problem was in not giving a "Preview"/"Warning" that these changes were coming soon.

Those that knew they would be coming bc of the CN servers were not all 100% surprised, but this threw A LOT of ppl off and as such, the servers are in chaos...literally...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @_@ STOP POSTING GEEZ

You guys have said what other 1k players have said, why posting what someone else already said?

Spam fest ban-hammer all b:angry rawr!

It's easier to repeat ourselves then ask people who went to bed ignorant of the patch to read 100+ pages. And it gives me an outlet.
    *shrugs* Is okay. Hopefully soon the GM's get online >.<

Me too. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    PWi is cool guy, ruins games and doesnt afraid of anything.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No, it's not. TW pay is given out 10 or 20 times over each week via Tokens of Best Luck.

Which comes from a cash shop item...
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey guys,

Use this thread to share your thoughts on the recent TW changes.

Please keep it civil so we can get a good discussion going.

Thanks!

*Update*

Greetings,

Thank you for all your feedback. We understand that this is a drastic change to the Territory War system. However we believe that in time, things will shape up in PWI for the better. Something I'd like to mention since nobody has yet brought it up: There is one constant complaint that the economy is becoming inflated with coins. So much in fact that you can't purchase 1 Gold without paying 400-500K worth of coins. A big reason for this is that large powerful guilds have been sitting on their property and collecting a fat paycheck every week without doing anything. Since they are the ones that can afford the high priced Gold, the Gold being sold at 400K is still being bought, and prices remained.

With this source of income gone, we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will.

That's not to say that we don't have any power to change this system, or that this system is not going to be tweaked with. Over the next couple of weeks we will be monitoring TW activities, as well as the economy to see what kind of affect this change has in these two areas.

Thanks again for your passionate responses. It truly shows the love you players have for PWI.

-Kantorek

Gold only was 400-500k each when u guys implented anni pack-coral-tiger-w.e. i remember the few 3 days we had witthout packs n with orb sale i could refine pretty cheap buying gold 360k~.

then u guys did emergency maint justt to add 2 kind of packs same time.

nuff saidb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like refreshing this page cuz I can see all the posts that get deleted :D
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    126686969275.jpg

@ preview whoever posted it:

They have never done it, and will never do it, why would they do it for this change?

b:bye
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\uninstall.exe

The solver of all your problems.

100% Agreed. Shame I have to wait around for the person who made my faction to come back from holiday so I can pass him leadership back first. Then I'm gone. Those of us who are used to playing f2p mmorpg are used to seeing corrupt out of touch chinese companies with no care about their customers ruin their own games grasping for profits desperately and eventuality destroying their own games. PWE is just the same. Im never playing another PWE game in my life and im not recommending any of ur games to any of my friends.
    Ive also "Unliked" your facebook page :-)
    All in all, good times.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fine, you don't want my image to show up when the page loads. But I'm sure people still want the link.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/p122191/100pages.jpg

I like that pic o.o
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    none of you figured it out yet?

100 pages of anni pack QQ in a TW thread. Yes I see it.

All of you are missing the main point to all of this.

When they say they want our opinions, it is like a girl asking a guy if she is fat.

It is a rhetorical question.

There is no answer you can give that will be right, if you try she will get mad, just pretend she didn't say anything or the phone is ringing and make a hasty exit to the door.

If you don't tell the GM's "Good Job, perfect, you just fixed all of our problems" then they just keep tweaking things for the worse.

There is a trend going on here. When we DONT like something, they make it worse (anni packs). When we DO like something, they make it worse (TW).

Firure it out already. If we don't cash shop, we will never win.
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why couldn't have my thread about the reactions on the Chinese servers remain its own thread? It's not about the " Territory War Changes 8-5-10" to our servers.
This discussion has been closed.