[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Options

Comments

• EverDoom - Harshlands
    EverDoom - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well i guess u guys were lucky 2 people bought warsoul weapons b4 u implemented this eh?
  • Eloneal - Raging Tide
    Eloneal - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The truth is...PWE will lose a lot of PWI players due to the new and most idiotic update of all.
    Absolute fail. Nothing more,nothing less.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am happy!!

No more greedy, butt people spawn killing for keeping land.
    Atleast the fun of TW will be back and no more fake bids, not to mention going in TW for fun and not to win it.

LOL since when has it been fun to lose? It's not fun to be jammed in the ground for 100 mirages. Woohoo, my fun-o-meter just broke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cool story and ****** 2 is out now..who gives a damn.

edited for you to prevent thread locking for naming competitor games ;)
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am happy!!

No more greedy, butt people spawn killing for keeping land.
    Atleast the fun of TW will be back and no more fake bids, not to mention going in TW for fun and not to win it.

Good now start saving up for Cata/Towere scrolls you "TW FOR THE FUN OF IT" hippy, cause the 150 mirages wont do it.

People that "like" this change, have never had to come close the the expense in TW obviously and will cry their eyes out when they see how much one war can cost.
  • TideRipper - Raging Tide
    TideRipper - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Ary
  • Everand - Archosaur
    Everand - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just a hint; why not do a maintenance tonight, put up whatever new you want in the boutique (more anni packs, orb packs and stuff that will profit you) and leave the game as it is. (no major updates or whatsoever) b:shutup
  • J_Malev - Sanctuary
    J_Malev - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Players don't know what fun is. They lost that in their immense greed that is clearly visible on this topic.

This change will keep me playing PWI for much longer than I had expected. Keep up the good work!b:victory

100% Agreed

Since day 1 of playing this game I've been playing purely for fun, and as seen on this thread, greed is taking over to the point where it isn't fun anymore for most of the QQers. For all the others whining about things such as the charm costs, god forbid you actually work for something and go grinding/farming for coins for once in your lives. With greed comes laziness. The coin I have, the gear I'm wearing, and the charms I use have all been purely farmed from grinding and TT runs. If it's too much for the whiners:

> /uninstall

There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. I'm going to keep playing and keep having fun like I always have with friends and factionmates.
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all of the sudden RS sounds a lot more fun again...b:sweat
    Lost City FTW
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Good now start saving up for Cata/Towere scrolls you "TW FOR THE FUN OF IT" hippy, cause the 150 mirages wont do it.

People that "like" this change, have never had to come close the the expense in TW obviously and will cry their eyes out when they see how much one war can cost.

I know full well how much 1 war can cost. I'm currently also leveling up my barbarian that I created specifically to use as a catapult puller in a TW, so my costs will be quite massive. I still love the changes.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why do i sense that most ppl on this thread r from factions that own most of the map. Because unless u own like half the map the pay u get from TW is **** anyway and wont even come close to covering a % of ur costs so stop crying and realize that if u wanna TW either go CHarmless or farm for ur ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am thinking like this:

Charmless TW's = SEE REAL SKILL

Umm... yeah. More like see ranged classes murder everyone else with +30 blessings.

Stun teams die more than cata teams. There's no skill in getting ganked with a hoarde of +10-+12 archers and mages.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • zelts
    zelts Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this is a stupid decision sorry. i think this is going to make HEAPS of ppl quit game bc some only play to tw and event and if they cant get paid fro chrms etc how can they tw? ppl work u know and cannot play this game 24/7 and some of us cannot afford to waste our money on the game so thsi is STUPID.

put the dam payment system bk the way it was!!!!! OR pay it the equivilant, 10m = 1k mirages not 100!!!

See this?? that my friends is playing for Greed.. Take it as an example of what TW has been meaning for persons like this one here.

---Everyone can say whatever they want but the Fact of the Matter remains :: This change will show who is in it for the Fun of TW'ing and who is in it for the money :: IF you were in it for the money im sorry for you .. but yes There are another ways to make money so .. get to work!! :)
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why do i sense that most ppl on this thread r from factions that own most of the map. Because unless u own like half the map the pay u get from TW is **** anyway and wont even come close to covering a % of ur costs so stop crying and realize that if u wanna TW either go CHarmless or farm for ur ****
    Tw isnt going to be harder on the factions who own most the map... its going to be harder for the people who already struggle to own it

End game people can farm...easilllllyyyy
    Lost City FTW
  • Dzaiber - Harshlands
    Dzaiber - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i disagree with this .
  • LunarXX - Heavens Tear
    LunarXX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hope the Dev's don't change there minds, and just say.."We are sorry to hear you guys are not happy about the new Territory War changes but its going to happen So...we will make it up for you guys, and we will add 2x/Exp and Spirit Permanently to all Severs" and free two headed mutant puppies too
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow my previous post was taken of cuz of swear word circumvention, even after i edited out the cuss words with lesser words, meh

but still u guys are greedy as heck, and dont give 2 cents bout us the players, just to let ye all know the more u tick people off and they quit, the less fuller your pockets get.
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I LOL'd at this update. Really, really, hard.

Way to ruin one of the greatest and most entertaining aspects of PWI.
  • XXSairaXx - Archosaur
    XXSairaXx - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LUNAR. I believe you are correct.
    Most likely, that's going to happen, since apparently they don't give a **** and just want money. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hope the Dev's don't change there minds, and just say.."We are sorry to hear you guys are not happy about the new Territory War changes but its going to happen So...we will make it up for you guys, and we will add 2x/Exp and Spirit Permanently to all Severs" and free two headed mutant puppies too

i also want x2 drops b:victory
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Assumming r9 is soo godly and only land owning factions can get r9, those factions will always win. they will win everything and they will win 99.9% of the other pvp. Then this game won't be fun. Then people will quit.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tw isnt going to be harder on the factions who own most the map... its going to be harder for the people who already struggle to own it

QFT. Good luck to any faction out there trying to break the hegemony of the other factions who are strong enough to hold most of the lands. We'll all bid and pray we get a good line-up so we don't get steam-rolled in 5 mins any more. b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Going charmless means, as pointed out already, Mages and Archers will have a kill fest.

Everyone else is useless at that point.

Dont get me wrong, I love TWing for fun, but with +12 that seems easier to get, gems becoming common, what is there for the casual player?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Umm... yeah. More like see ranged classes murder everyone else with +30 blessings.

Stun teams die more than cata teams. There's no skill in getting ganked with a hoarde of +10-+12 archers and mages.

You have to know what I mean...how many ppl have epic gear and can play worth **** but do well/semi-well bc of their gear/refine/etc?

I don't find an issue with this sorry...if its about cost then ppl need to learn to farm/merchant/whatever...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

End game wizzards, psy, and barbs can farm what eeaassssiiilllyyyyyyy?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gms stopped reading a while ago....
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lets see GMs

What if I tell you today, that instead of money you will receive chickens for doing your job. And no, it wont be the equivalent to your current payroll check in chicken buckets so you can at least resell them, instead, we will just give you like, 10-15% of it depending on your effort this week and a chance that ONE OF YOU obtains an item, that combined with an incredibly stupid amount of hours over the clock will help you get something untradeable with no benefit whatsoever to the other 79 people that was working with you.

Wait it gets better. While we do that, we will also throw in a few more things so that the prize of gold keeps inflating, which was already making your normal income in money useless as it wouldn't cover the expense of a charm, herbs, perfect stones you need to do your job, so that the 3000 mirages we give you instead of buying you 2 HP charms, it will buy you 1 and maybe some sadness cards so you can express how amazingly screwed you just got.

I couldn't find the English term to this, but I hope one of you understands Spanish.
    http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mita

You just killed Endgame TW.

Might as well hand us all rocks, JJ blessings of +100 attack and be done with it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Chobiits - Heavens Tear
    Chobiits - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mebe now some map parity, im glad for one, and the only people that seem sad are the map owners
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LUNAR. I believe you are correct.
    Most likely, that's going to happen, since apparently they don't give a **** and just want money. b:surrender

They wont even make more money off doing this, they will lose more

People spend money on packs to be awesome in TW, with no point of doing TW now... people wont spend money on packs or other things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for those who quit on raging tide server, gimmie your stuff please b:victory

because they arnt going to change this at all, they think there going to get more money but they wont, people will quit and pwi will end up shuting down cuz of lack of funds cuz they got to greedy all at once
This discussion has been closed.