Looking at the map....

Comments

• Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The helping faction doesn't get anything for helping except a wasted bid

According to that logic every bid is a wasted one no one should even bother TW'ing... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Unless you think you stand a chance at winning the TW, then yes, it is a wasted bid.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I must agree with both sides here.
    TW is suppost to be fun and not a waste.
    Fighting QQme right now would result in a 10min TW where you would get rolled. I don't think this is fun for any faction. QQme or the challenging faction.
    This will also result in 500k or more loss in a TW that you cannot win anyway.
    Which in the end results in people leaving faction cause TW is no fun, and money is wasted for nothing.

Right now i'm trying to grow my current faction and hoping to change the map slowly.
    Not by taking on the QQme right away cause that would result in losing everything we worked for.
    The way i'm trying to accomplish this is by taking a few low lands and then be strong enough to defend.
    Once were strong enough to defend we'll grow even stronger and then start attacking. but this will take a while to accomplish.
    My goal is NOT to take over the map. but have our spot on it and have a little bit of fun.
    Win some land, lose another as long as TW will be fun. Thats one of the few reasons i still play this game.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not trolling man. you are just butthurt that i see right through your words
    Like you were praising Infamy back in the day against QQme?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010

QFT XD b:chuckle
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010

what is this i dont even?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010

i remember this.. but first when she was in Night.. she hated infamy.. then joined infamy.. i loled
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    i remember this.. but first when she was in Night.. she hated infamy.. then joined infamy.. i loled

i joined infamy because gonja (who happens to be a friend) told me to apply, and god knows you cant join a faction because you have friends there. i was totally there for the money. also, im a he IRL.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i joined infamy because gonja (who happens to be a friend) told me to apply, and god knows you cant join a faction because you have friends there. i was totally there for the money. also, im a he IRL.

ouch.. but the friends i made in this game are split all over in this server and arch server.. so i joined Leviathan and made new friends..

and since this is a game.. insults like that dont really hurt.. ijs
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    but i do remember see ya QQing back then ijs even in the forums im just to lazy to look for the thread
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    ouch.. but the friends i made in this game are split all over in this server and arch server.. so i joined Leviathan and made new friends..

and since this is a game.. insults like that dont really hurt.. ijs

i fail to see an insult in my post. all im saying is dont act like you know me till you talk to me
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    And also, if (hypothetically) Varden loses all their land to QQme, would Varden still follow Fuzzy's idea of attacking QQme the next week? And the week after that? Or would Varden target the 'smaller' facs and roll them first?

We all vote which faction to attack weekly . If & when ( and it'll prolly happen ) we'll be removed from the map & be free we might attack a faction that we'll know we can have a good fight against . Why should we have to face boring 5-10 min TWs weekly for such a long time while others get fun wars ? I for one am gonna vote on attacking NPC .

However ... if other factions such as levi who are damn hard to talk to ( leadership at least ) agree on doing a 2-way against QQme then I'd totally go for attacking QQme again .

Anyway my predictions are that we're gonna fight a faction more equal to our current strength since all of us could really use an actually fun TW & a break from QQme then it depends on what other stronger factions want to do : fight each other or talk about 2 or 3-way attacking QQme .

There's no point in us going alone against them .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oh damn, I wish I was in QQme :(
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Accel BABY i missed joo <3.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Accel BABY i missed joo <3.

Don't know you b:surrender
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited July 2010
    QQ click on the info page nub -_- i haz your lunar ring baby <3
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fuzzy your a cool dude.
    But I think you have the fault of thinking your way is the right way for everyone.

Right now attacking QQme seems to be in no one's best interest. Grabbing all the free land they can, and building up and not wasting charms/pots/money on a useless TW is in everyone's best interest.

Unless people can put aside egos, merge. And make three strong factions, and even then you have to walk before you can run. They need to focus internally first before they come after QQme.

Right now and for awhile if we can continue to hold it together and be this strong (Which we will RAWRRRRRR)

They attack us. We wipe them. They loose income. When they can be saving up that income, and making plans while focusing on more important things.

The TW field is only 1/4th the battle at most.

Wait a while. When the levels catch up, people actually learn their classes because they grow the nerve to try hard PVP. It will take a while but then there is the chance for real TW.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wait a while. When the levels catch up, people actually learn their classes because they grow the nerve to try hard PVP.

Never gonna happen.

It's the same people doing PvP, and that isn't changing much.

I don't know why not many people ever end up trying PvP but it's the same people PKing all the time.

Of that small group doing world map PKing 40% are the ones that go out, charge someone, and die.

Dunno why more people don't PvP, although I guess it's cause of the costs. With gold at almost 500k charms are stupidly expensive, which is required to PK.

But it definately shows, I've seen archers use metal attacks on arcanes, barbs use firestorm, BMs use draw blood, archers using serrated arrow, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • WhiteEther - Raging Tide
    WhiteEther - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Keep trying Fuzzy! b:victory
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Scion, you're slacking. I have more kills than you. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited July 2010
    Erm kinda too lazy to do anything took you long enough to catch up. Thought if i didnt get banned for a week you wouldnt be ahead of me.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Why'd you get banned? :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited July 2010
    Epeenor bid on Leviathan. I could have won >_>
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    lol what a noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We all vote which faction to attack weekly

I am still butthurt you guys voted to attack QQme instead of City of the lost and Infamy. I think this is when Varden cast force of will on themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am still butthurt you guys voted to attack QQme instead of City of the lost and Infamy. I think this is when Varden cast force of will on themselves.

I voted on attacking infamu b:cute

No, I'm not kidding .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Right now attacking QQme seems to be in no one's best interest. Grabbing all the free land they can, and building up and not wasting charms/pots/money on a useless TW is in everyone's best interest.

Unless people can put aside egos, merge. And make three strong factions, and even then you have to walk before you can run. They need to focus internally first before they come after QQme.

All good and dandy. As other factions get stronger, so does QQme, and (if) the map is taken there should be no complaints and no whining from anyone about colorful maps. Had your chance. (post not directed at you)

But it definately shows, I've seen archers use metal attacks on arcanes, barbs use firestorm, BMs use draw blood, archers using serrated arrow, etc.

That's amazing. I love using Damage Over Time Skills, they haxpwn.
    I voted on attacking infamu b:cute

No, I'm not kidding .

Rawr. b:dirty Pimpy<3
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Never gonna happen.

It's the same people doing PvP, and that isn't changing much.

I don't know why not many people ever end up trying PvP but it's the same people PKing all the time.

Of that small group doing world map PKing 40% are the ones that go out, charge someone, and die.

Dunno why more people don't PvP, although I guess it's cause of the costs. With gold at almost 500k charms are stupidly expensive, which is required to PK.

You might want to replace PvP with PK because your post is about the latter. Just saying.

It's not just about the costs. It's about the concept as well. If you like the concept where anyone can disturb you even if you don't want to, why don't you play on a PvP server? (oh and by "anyone" I do mean that certain +12 nirvana guys out there too)

Less of an issue if everyone had similar power in gear or levels but we all know PK is more about that than skill.

I kinda find it funny PK-oriented people roll chars on PvE servers b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You might want to replace PvP with PK because your post is about the latter. Just saying.

It's not just about the costs. It's about the concept as well. If you like the concept where anyone can disturb you even if you don't want to, why don't you play on a PvP server? (oh and by "anyone" I do mean that certain +12 nirvana guys out there too)

Less of an issue if everyone had similar power in gear or levels but we all know PK is more about that than skill.

I kinda find it funny PK-oriented people roll chars on PvE servers b:chuckle
    PK is a form of PvP.

My point was people never try PK and then they hop into their first TW and have no idea on how to kill people.

But I guess reading is hard for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    PK is a form of PvP.

My point was people never try PK and then they hop into their first TW and have no idea on how to kill people.

But I guess reading is hard for you.

oh gawd. owned.