Looking at the map....

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I bet poseidon which is pretty close could wipe em out.

Hell even chakra could probably win at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rawrgh you hurt my feelings b:sad
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Not my fault your faction failed.

Or maybe it is, idc either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010

If I was a QQme member, and was participating in only 1 5-minute TW per week, I would either:

1) Get some friends and secretly join another mid-sized guild to have a decent fight.
    2) Quit.

this sounds familiar :3
  • Zfer - Raging Tide
    Zfer - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pew_Pew b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Synopsis of this thread

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq a faction is more powerful, more stable, has more magnetism and charisma, has more loyal members, and has more land

I would post something liek this but i think i need to keep my dignitiy and my anti troll apoth handy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You have Fuzzy's point backwards Man, its not about how well QQme is doing, its about how poor the rest of us are.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq a faction is more powerful, more stable, has more magnetism and charisma, has more loyal members, and has more land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited June 2010

10characters
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I would post something liek this but i think i need to keep my dignitiy and my anti troll apoth handy.
    How dare you use my font color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    10characters

Like me said to begin with, Fuzzy naturally assumes trying to bring a longer term picture into focus is a wasted effort on most people but unlike how the rest seem, Fuzzy will always put forth the effort anyway.

Troll and flame away... at least you are good at someting... (or at least Fuzzy is sure thats what you tell yourself)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    10characters

Blue does NOT blend in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Blue does NOT blend in here.

was done more for the eye-pain some people claim it causes.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Like me said to begin with, Fuzzy naturally assumes trying to bring a longer term picture into focus is a wasted effort on most people but unlike how the rest seem, Fuzzy will always put forth the effort anyway.

Troll and flame away... at least you are good at someting... (or at least Fuzzy is sure thats what you tell yourself)

lolumad. point is fuzzy, most the server sees that you are trying to manipulate them. you are trying to be like nightrage, but he was good in his manipulation.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Its kind of funny, i have a lot more sympathy for infamy, i can kind of see things from both sides now.

I don't know i just enjoy the game and the people without being really concerned with tw other than occasional intrigue XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    lolumad. point is fuzzy, most the server sees that you are trying to manipulate them. you are trying to be like nightrage, but he was good in his manipulation.

lolmemad? Fuzzy not think so, just confused and frustrated.

Explain again how its "manipulation" if its everyones best intrest?

b:bye

...and if Fuzzy was trying to be like NightRage me would be busy trying to figure out how to get me account transfered to another server, not trying to keep TW interesting on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    lolmemad? Fuzzy not think so, just confused and frustrated.

Explain again how its "manipulation" if its everyones best intrest?

...and if Fuzzy was trying to be like NightRage me would be busy trying to figure out how to get me account transfered to another server, not trying to keep TW interesting on this one.

its manipulation because its YOUR best interests and you claim its the SERVERS best interest. are you really so arrogant that you claim to know whats best for all of us as a whole?
    edited June 2010
    its manipulation because its YOUR best interests and you claim its the SERVERS best interest. are you really so arrogant that you claim to know whats best for all of us as a whole?

...or are you so blind as to not see it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    ...or are you so blind as to not see it?

no fuzzy, im a realist.
    edited June 2010
    ...and your idea of realism is to what? Throw up your hands and accept things as they come and not try and effect the outcome?

Fuzzy don't roll like that and refuses to accept it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs some popcorn.*

Alright, I'm set. Let's continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    my idea of realism is that anyone in a position of power will do whatever they can to increase or strengthen that power. this is purely a selfish move on your part, and in order to appease the masses you claim its in the severs best interest. there will ALWAYS be a dominant faction, and what happens if varden ever gets there?
    edited June 2010
    my idea of realism is that anyone in a position of power will do whatever they can to increase or strengthen that power. this is purely a selfish move on your part, and in order to appease the masses you claim its in the severs best interest. there will ALWAYS be a dominant faction, and what happens if varden ever gets there?

Fuzzy is in a postion of power? You couldnt make him laugh harder if you tried! Just because me is more outspoke than the rest hardly puts Fuzzy is a position of "power"...

Strengthen me own power? If you fail to see what me talks about increases the power of everyone on the server except QQme it hopeless to even continue responding to your posts.

As for "if Varden ever gets there..." ... who knows. That is so removed from the realm of possibility at this point it isnt even worth considering.

but maybe... JUST MAYBE... then it would take another like Fuzzy to worry about that day if it ever were to arrive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    last i checked, leading a guild with land is a position of power bro. ijs. you are obviously only doing this till varden is the big faction, then you will no longer go on about rainbowbeasts and QQ over all the ganks.
    edited June 2010
    Oh thats right! Fuzzy forgot, me does lead a land holding faction...

..and you....

.....well, you troll pretty good, but me guess thats about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    not trolling man. you are just butthurt that i see right through your words
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    ... That wasn't me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Real men get a purple toga
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Fuzzy, you are in an unfortunate position here.

Back when Infamy was in power you helped QQme to beat us. You didn't get any land in return and QQme got all the glory, but Varden is just stuck there.

Now QQme is in power, and you want other factions to help you, much like you helped QQme, to overthrow the beast.

Well I think this server is now smart enough to realize. The helping faction doesn't get anything for helping except a wasted bid and then they get to post about how they just did it for fun and experience.

Enjoy a mostly one color map. That's how this game is designed. All you can do is try to sway the power to pick a faction to be dominant. Now it's the sperm colored QQme. I hope you're happy.