Summer Event Party Contribution issues.

Options

Comments

• Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When you are 1st are the tiger shops permanent also or still temporary? I never got them so I don't know (**** luck :/)

Temp as well.
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People should stop QQing about this...

I would understand your QQs if all classes were mixed...but you get prices for each class..
    eEach number 1 of each class gets tigerhead pack...
    Just deal with it.
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I would understand your QQs if all classes were mixed...but you get prices for each class..
    Just deal with it.

Funny that you of all people would say this.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Just deal with it.
    That is single handedly the dumbest thing I've ever heard on these forums in a long time. The problem is that the prizes are determined by class so one class can leech off of someone and beat out the other members of their class without doing anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Just deal with it.
    That is single handedly the dumbest thing I've ever heard on these forums in a long time. The problem is that the prizes are determined by class so one class can leech off of someone and beat out the other members of their class without doing anything.

I wouldn't say the single dumbest thing - but it's damn close to it. Hard to believe someone so good at taking advantage of a poorly designed system wouldn't actually understand that very system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    QQ I got expeled during event today b:cool smb must be scared b:chuckle b:sin

I'm glad atleast in archer section it's unlikely for an arch to join higher DD to mooch of points lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Death_Scar - Raging Tide
    Death_Scar - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got something from the event (you don't have to go around killing you know) The event has 2 part (killing and patient) do the patient one and you guy should get a decent amount of cp
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:lipcurl Hmm, i didn't know all of this... I thought it was my lvl that kept me from the top spots in ranking (lvl83 axe BM). I always run mobs and AOE them like my life depends on it. After mobs i usually rank top10, but it drops rapidly when we get to the bosses. Of course, i don't so as much damage on single targets as fist bm, but looking at some peoples contribution points, it's just.... impossible..... Looking at this thread and discovering how much **** **** **** **** cheaters are in this game, i'm finally beginning to understand (not to mention the lame people that steal my kills in my AOE frenzy). Really, is playing this game all about being the biggest cheater?? Make this event a fair event please... Are you cheaters really proud of yourselves? You probably all have mayor issues, you know you can find proffessional help for that? I don't want to be rude, but cheaters mess up the game for people that play a fair game. Ban them from PWI and all other MMO games!

At least i can proudly say that i ranked top20 a few times playing solo, don't stack and just go beserk on mobs and bosses. b:cool
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    do the patient one and you guy should get a decent amount of cp

I read that and I was like

".....Child ****?"
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:shocked oooh.... that's not allowed here :P
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:lipcurl Hmm, i didn't know all of this... I thought it was my lvl that kept me from the top spots in ranking (lvl83 axe BM). I always run mobs and AOE them like my life depends on it. After mobs i usually rank top10, but it drops rapidly when we get to the bosses. Of course, i don't so as much damage on single targets as fist bm, but looking at some peoples contribution points, it's just.... impossible..... Looking at this thread and discovering how much **** **** **** **** cheaters are in this game, i'm finally beginning to understand (not to mention the lame people that steal my kills in my AOE frenzy). Really, is playing this game all about being the biggest cheater?? Make this event a fair event please... Are you cheaters really proud of yourselves? You probably all have mayor issues, you know you can find proffessional help for that? I don't want to be rude, but cheaters mess up the game for people that play a fair game. Ban them from PWI and all other MMO games!

At least i can proudly say that i ranked top20 a few times playing solo, don't stack and just go beserk on mobs and bosses. b:cool
    Unfortunately for you, the BMs are the class with the 5aps fist and insane damage, which would mean, they don't even have to cheat to get top spot (except maybe with similar sins with daggers). In fact cheating would get them worse contribution since it gets divided, and they are by far the biggest DDers.

It's more about the insane -interval system.

b:angry
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately for you, the BMs are the class with the 5aps fist and insane damage, which would mean, they don't even have to cheat to get top spot (except maybe with similar sins with daggers). In fact cheating would get them worse contribution since it gets divided, and they are by far the biggest DDers.

-99% mage >>> 5 aps BM. b:bye

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8627742&postcount=43

Yes I know it's not the same and nobody has it yet.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    On private servers...

(not just the gear, but also the glitch which is probably fixed here, after 2 expansions seriously...)
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am sure that if you build your psychic to be a fist-based psychic, you can be a high-DPS class too.

Lol. Thanks for the laughs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BTW, PKing the leecher just as the nien beast is about to die doesn't prevent them from gaining contri, it seems. I tried and still ended up with 2nd place. b:surrender
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why am I so tempted to level up my HL char super fast just to try and PK Spence while he tries the event?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why am I so tempted to level up my HL char super fast just to try and PK Spence while he tries the event?

I kinda like the PKers during the event. xD

Our big PK guild often just AOEs right next to the quest NPCs. Every time they do that I stun the attacker and Indiana Jones that ****, grabbing the quests and booking it as fast as I can. Way more interesting than just flying around.
    Also dunno how many times I've heard an Armageddon go off right next to me and thought "LOL HOLY **** THAT WAS CLOSE, WELL BACK TO SPAMMING F2 AND F3."
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BUT YOU ARE FAT AND I WILL KILL YOU!

Or uhhhhh . . .

I cba to waste my time on the DW events - I neither have high level APS people to party nor am I a CS **** - so at best I might hit 15 or so for clerics on DW. Not worth the time . . .

Still, I take the quest cause I LOVE watching one of the most hilarious CS hoars on the server not even finish in the top 20 in our class :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Or uhhhhh . . .

I cba to waste my time on the DW events - I neither have high level APS people to party nor am I a CS **** - so at best I might hit 15 or so for clerics on DW. Not worth the time . . .

Still, I take the quest cause I LOVE watching one of the most hilarious CS hoars on the server not even finish in the top 20 in our class :D

You mean their money can't buy them friends?
    I like pie
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You mean their money can't buy them friends?

It can, but only for 1 night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It can, but only for 1 night.
    b:chuckle I can think of a few names for buying smb for the night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

Or uhhhhh . . .

'TF, I'm fat?

And it is pretty sad how bad some of the players are. Of our two regular score boosters, one can actually rank top 5 without outside help and has done so recently whenever the other booster isn't around. Suppose the person is only boosting to beat out the other one in order to get 1st place.

The other booster....well, if you go from 1st place to 16th when your APS partner isn't around despite being higher level than 95% of the competition and despite having pimped gear, you might as well just quit.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2010
    Options

I agree on that, I'm slowly going towards fistbuild too and see if i can end higher. I already made a sword to get a higher attack rate. So mobs with axes to gain a lot of contribution with AOE and then switch to sword on bosses. It worked fine cause i ended higher then i ever did before. Now it's tempting to get a reset stone and put more on dex to use fists.... I'm afraid it will gonna cost me a hell of a lot of spirit and coins for new skills though...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nien beast should kite and jump, rampage around like a chicken with its head cut off

lololol all problem solved
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They should let us expel mobs. Or people need to start learning elemental weakness genie skill. b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nien beast should kite and jump, rampage around like a chicken with its head cut off

lololol all problem solved

That does sound pretty badass.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bump

/10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:spit Can't even get to top 10 anymore unless you have an int partner or account stash.
  • Tidex - Sanctuary
    Tidex - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    b:spit Can't even get to top 10 anymore unless you have an int partner or account stash.

Agreed b:surrender. The shared party contribution currently makes it completely pointless to have rankings by class, since people just party with high level sins and fist archers/BMs to get unrealistic amounts of contribution.

This is especially obvious for psychics since they tend to have the lowest overall contribution of all the classes (~4-5k for a well-geared, high level character). That being said, the highest ranking psys usually end up being the low level, poorly-geared characters (most likely alts) which end up having over 8k+ contribution points simply through party contribution.

This may not be the case in other servers, but it's what I've been noticing on Sanc.
  • zelts
    zelts Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow SO that's WHY this stupid lvl 65 Psy is getting a ridiculiously high score , while me and my lvl 90+ psy friend are getting owned by him just standing looking pretty .. Total BS!!! b:angry ===================================================== SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE GREEDY CAN AMERICANS GET!!
    HOW MUCH MORE!! omfg..

I know it's a stupid game.. BUt it's SO damn sad , if they do this for a game imagine how these people beheave in Real life just steping over others left and right to get what they want .. SAD .. world end already please.