Options
124»

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    zelts wrote: »
    Wow SO that's WHY this stupid lvl 65 Psy is getting a ridiculiously high score , while me and my lvl 90+ psy friend are getting owned by him just standing looking pretty .. Total BS!!! b:angry ===================================================== SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE GREEDY CAN AMERICANS GET!!
    HOW MUCH MORE!! omfg..

I know it's a stupid game.. BUt it's SO damn sad , if they do this for a game imagine how these people beheave in Real life just steping over others left and right to get what they want .. SAD .. world end already please.

I find it funny that not only do you instantly assume it is an American doing this, but you also seem to group all Americans in with this one person. Especially when statistically it more than likely is an American, seeing as this game is based on the North American continent and targeted for Americans (and Canadians).

So, please, don't group every single American as being greedy. Generalizing Americans as greedy is just as much a fallacy as saying all people of middle-eastern descent are terrorists. It just doesn't make sense to say it and you make yourself look like and idiot while doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I barb on my server pays people to squad with him so he can win =/

b:laugh who is this barb, because he never wins when im online.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got first tonight with 13k contri :D

But yea, he doesn't pay to get first cause the people that squad him cant get him enough contri, he pays to get in the top 5, well he OFFERS to pay people, only a few times ppl took him up on his offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."