Behold the most OP scenario

Options

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Pretty much. Before all the event interval gear, once a BM hit 100 you retired it and rerolled because BMs were worthless. Now they're actually important.

Meh, I had 2.5 attack speed unbuffed 2-3 years ago. Granted it isn't as OP as 4 base like I'll have at 100 it still got the job done.

I'm still not sure why people are QQing that bm's with 3.33 and 4 attack speed unbuffed are OP.. 3.33 attack speed takes quite a bit of money to achieve and takes a ****load more to get decent enough hp to survive. Other classes with the same amount of coin invested can actually preform better in pvp. As for pve yes obviously -interval classes own. It's how the game has always worked, mages are useless for DDing in most scenarios. I'm not sure why people are QQing a class with a lot of coin invested is OP... this is pwi nothing is balanced.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I know how to play my class. Even with full 5aps and +10 CV claws a good, equally geared mage who knows how to PvP isn't an easy kill. To hear you argue otherwise is pretty silly. Join date Apr 2010? Yeah, you're really skilled at your class. No wonder you don't stand a chance to a BM. lol
    Great now, like all the cool kids on the street that lost all arguments, resort to strawman. b:cute

And yeah I've posted in the PWI forums since Apr 2010. I'm a newbie at the forums, I don't know how to play my forum skills as much as you, that's ok.
    I never said you couldn't do it without a fist BM. So you won't party a fist bm because without him you can't do it? Or because you hate them? So you won't party a sin either? Are you really that stupid that you won't party someone just because you don't like their class? Too funny.
    Why are you resorting to such stupid questions about ME?

When did I say it's about ME? I was talking about the **** argument you have as a "solution".

Because, saying I'm stupid enough to not squad with an OP class (at least PvE wise anyway, and not a veno btw which is much slower), is like saying that the SOLUTION to balance is TO JOIN THE OPNESS.

I don't know how to take that seriously, to be honest. It's like saying, in a FPS game where people complain one weapon is overpowered, the solution to balance is to pick that weapon. I just simply cannot take this seriously.
    And also, Borsuc. This doesn't sound too reasonable.

"You're OP because barbs can't tank your triple spark!!"
    Except that, you know, a barb wears heavy armor, and when it tanks worse against a BM than against a mage, something is wrong isn't it?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's like saying, in a FPS game where people complain one weapon is overpowered, the solution to balance is to pick that weapon. I just simply cannot take this seriously.

You haven't played FPS games, have you?
    Other than Rank 8, I'd bet that Sanctuary's resident cash shopping Archer could match Chezedude. Here, he's got +10 on all armors, 4 sockets on every piece, 4 vita stones each and his weapon is +12. Dunno if he's yet got a Nirvana Bow, last I saw him with a +12 HS. Haven't seen him around in a while, though. Gearwise, he had pretty standard items. I believe cube necklace, warsong belt, 2x Sign of Frost:Chaos, event boots, event cape, event tome.

He's banned.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why are you resorting to such stupid questions about ME?

When did I say it's about ME? I was talking about the **** argument you have as a "solution".
    You're the one who used you as an example. Since you clearly don't have a good memory, I was following up from your own statement. Geez. With you, a leads to b leads to c with no relevance of a to c or context of it. Learn how to put together a + b + c. Your memory fails you.

There's no point in responding to you because you can't even remember the context of the conversation as I said in my previous post.

Put on the dunce cap, you truly deserve it.
    What don't you get? It would take me not just 4 times longer due to lower DPS but divide that by a squad cause I cannot solo-tank like you and probably would get last pick anyway so that's at least 8 times slower than you with a 2 member squad, which more realistically would be at least 3 (that's 12 times slower or so).

EDIT: I'll be nice and give you a narrative exactly why I asked you those stupid questions:

You: QQ It takes me 8 times longer to farm QQQQQQ

Me: Ask a fist bm to help.

You: OMG I AM SO OFFENDED!!111 I would NEVAR!!!

Hence, you wonder why I ask you stupid rhetorical questions?

Yeah.... go away. Shoo.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    These are numbers with hard evidence. As long as you, Telarith and others will keep ignoring them, fine. PWI is happy cause ppl are investing now in 5 aps classes.

BUT DON"T TRY TO F**KING TELL ME 5 APS CLASSES ARE BALANCED IN ANY WAY OR SHAPE, or that you need 5 aps to compete with endgame casters. If you need that, you suck and you need to learn better your class.

You usually had nice thought through posts, but what you posted lately in this topic is just pea brain trolling.

Actually, you are trolling. First, it may sound arrogant, but this is true. If someone doesn't know my avatar is locked at incorrect level, you haven't followed the forums on fists and the math behind them. Because pretty much every BM and archer who does follow and post, knows about that. Since you're looking at the person who first started showing that BMs out-damaged archers, and why. And then saying I had no idea what I was talking about, along with the 2.33 APS thing kinda cemented it; you had no real idea what you were talking about.

You have not followed the forums, you have not looked at the math. You give a vague statement about what you think is the problem, based off a video of an extreme cash shopper where you don't even know what gear he has, and compare it to yourself. Again, forums long have known wizzies are not the best at DPS, they are DPH. DPH should not have DPS. At least stick to archers; and again, because I did the math so long ago, I know your comparisons are ****. Because why is every DD supposed to be a wizzie? If fists are the problem, why are we not using archers and sword/pole BMs, or other high DD classes for the comparison? Great, you're not able to match up against someone with a whole ton of money thrown into the game. But if we had a squad of archers with that much invested using bows, they would beat it faster.

My post was hardly pea-brained, in that I still haven't said whether it is OP or not. I don't see a reason to bother with it anyways, especially to those who don't bother researching things. My post said unless someone has an informed opinion, and has a clue what they are talking about, their ranting isn't worth anyone's time. Still stand by that. You want to be taken seriously, go back through and read the archer and BM forums about fists. Search long enough, and you might even find the post that I made about what does make fists more powerful than a bow using archer. And maybe then you might understand why so many of the solutions people keep spewing are just worthless junk.

They simply don't know what they are talking about. I personally am hoping they make fists/claws BM only, adjust animation attack ceilings based off of speicific weapon type, adjust refines appropriately, address any squad mode TT being soloable by any class whatsoever (auto-divide drops if needed should their not be people there who are contributing, or add abilities/mobs that make it impossible), and fix every incosistency in the game that shouldn't be there in the first place. If just singling out one thing to fix, yeah I think it's stupid. Especially when I already have about 2 or 3 ways to get around it anyways if they use most of the 'solutions'.

If you don't want to be mocked, don't mock. I have made no outside statement condemning you beyond what was proved in your very post, nor have I inferred anything into your posts. You might wish to find such civility before attacking others.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't know how to take that seriously, to be honest. It's like saying, in a FPS game where people complain one weapon is overpowered, the solution to balance is to pick that weapon. I just simply cannot take this seriously.

The solution to balance in FPS games is symmetry. b:bye
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Xiral - Harshlands
    Xiral - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I once spoke about this in another game but I think it is applicable here. I understand the points everyone here is making. The reality is that in a free to play game funded by a cash shop, the two major players become 1. cash shoppers with lots of cash and 2. players who can spend lots of time online. Of course the combination of those two forms the ultimate character/player.

The situation is such that in every f2p/cs game those who use the cs/have lots of time will almost always have better gear and hence better characters. Depending on the nature of the games mechanics it means that the cs/time players will have a easier time playing and usually if not almost always win out in PvP.

Now if we look at it a little closer we can see that even if the game was well balanced and the skills were well balanced the ability to buy better gear, get it faster, refine it to higher levels, get rare equipment etc would still seperate some characters from others. In short and to be honest in the f2p/cs games there will never be any real balance.

Now with respect to PWI we have 2 issues:
    1) PvE definitely does not favor wizzies if we focus on soloing TT as a means to earning money HOWEVER everyone has the option to make farming alts and as mentioned previously farming TT in squads is still a good income earner. Also TT is just one aspect of PvE.

2) PvP in PWI is actually quite balanced if we are talking about PK. On the other if we talk about duels using self imposed rules like no genie, no pots blah blah blah (watered down PvP if you ask me) then certain classes do have an advantage. In the ultimate form of PvP (imo) ala group pvp which in this game is TW well, its all about the better team.

both MD and Ursa are right and its funny to see you argue down two different lines:
    5aps is op if we look at soloing TT.
    Wizards are very strong endgame (but not invinceable).
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Now with respect to PWI we have 2 issues:
    1) PvE definitely does not favor wizzies if we focus on soloing TT as a means to earning money HOWEVER everyone has the option to make farming alts and as mentioned previously farming TT in squads is still a good income earner. Also TT is just one aspect of PvE.

2) PvP in PWI is actually quite balanced if we are talking about PK. On the other if we talk about duels using self imposed rules like no genie, no pots blah blah blah (watered down PvP if you ask me) then certain classes do have an advantage. In the ultimate form of PvP (imo) ala group pvp which in this game is TW well, its all about the better team.

both MD and Ursa are right and its funny to see you argue down two different lines:
    5aps is op if we look at soloing TT.
    Wizards are very strong endgame (but not invinceable).

I don't disagree with anything you've said, in fact I agree with most all of it.

I know 5aps rules instances and haven't said anything to the contrary. However, it doesn't rule PvP. Unless you find someone stupid enough to tank a fist bm's hell spark, the most you'd get attacked with is by a 4aps BM who would be especially weak to magic in the first place. I'm at 3.33 unsparked, and well geared end-game mages are brutal. 1v1, I have to spam mdef charms and hope the other opponent makes a mistake, otherwise it's a stalemate at best. Wizards wielding +10 NP or Nirvana wands stacking citrine gems and lvl 11 stone barrier (who actually know how to play their class)... if anything, we're finally at equal grounds... because, how in the hell are you supposed to kill an end-game mage with axes? Dragon + TE? Doesn't work on high pdef classes. just... lol

At end-game, a fist/claw BM can do extremely well 1v1 at 2 meters range, but a well geared mage can one shot a whole party with a well timed BIDS at 20 meters. Fists are useless on multiple targets. That's part of the overall PvP balance.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually, you are trolling.If someone doesn't know my avatar is locked at incorrect level, you haven't followed the forums on fists and the math behind them. Because pretty much every BM and archer who does follow and post, knows about that. Since you're looking at the person who first started showing that BMs out-damaged archers, and why. And then saying I had no idea what I was talking about, along with the 2.33 APS thing kinda cemented it; you had no real idea what you were talking about.

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all or a smartass or along those lines, but to me, it looks like you're falling fast into ad hominem here.
    You have not followed the forums, you have not looked at the math.

Considering the average person's opinion on math, this isn't a surprise. I'd know, I get a lot of strange looks when I tell people I major in maths and that I studied at a math-specialized class in high school.
    Again, forums long have known wizzies are not the best at DPS, they are DPH. DPH should not have DPS. At least stick to archers; and again, because I did the math so long ago, I know your comparisons are ****. Because why is every DD supposed to be a wizzie? If fists are the problem, why are we not using archers and sword/pole BMs, or other high DD classes for the comparison?

That's exactly the problem. People look at the game with too simple categories, mainly Healer/Tank/DD split. They then proceed to rank the DDs in some kind of order, usually one that doesn't actually have anything to do with their actual use as DDs, most commonly being Archer>Wizard because of STA on bosses. However, this, in itself, is flawed, because the two aren't exactly comparable, as they're classified as different sources of DDs, one being DPH, the other DPS. Also, due to the way spells work, there's hardly a way of validly estimating the DPS of a DPH character, since the casting times of spells vary and their damages vary greatly based on the enemy.

Also, I find it amusing that there even is an argument here in the first place. And besides, the topic started from a heavily cash shopped Assassin, so why the heck did that turn around and get into Fist BMs? You could just post the relevant math and be done with it.

Also, I find it amusing that one of the key arguments against Fist BMs here is that once they spark, you have little time to react and still stay alive. Well, fists have really crappy range, Demon Spark is like the flashiest move in the game and it comes with a 3 second discharge. Really, if you're unable to Holy Path the hell out in less than 3 seconds, that kinda means you're either really crappy or your internet/pc sucks.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Also, I find it amusing that one of the key arguments against Fist BMs here is that once they spark, you have little time to react and still stay alive. Well, fists have really crappy range, Demon Spark is like the flashiest move in the game and it comes with a 3 second discharge. Really, if you're unable to Holy Path the hell out in less than 3 seconds, that kinda means you're either really crappy or your internet/pc sucks.

This is what I've been trying to say the whole time. Thank you.

PS.

inb4noenergyongenieandallapothoncooldownandallskillsoncooldown

PSS.
    inb4LOLURUN?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is what I've been trying to say the whole time. Thank you.

I've actually said it a few times, albeit a bit differently. Every time I see a mage or an archer triple spark... I'm dropping or running... FAST. Yet, a few others on this thread haven't even acknowledged it and just continue raging on 5aps this 5aps that in hysterics. It's funny, but mostly sad.
  • YsoEmo - Sanctuary
    YsoEmo - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've actually said it a few times, albeit a bit differently. Every time I see a mage or an archer triple spark... I'm dropping or running... FAST. Yet, a few others on this thread haven't even acknowledged it and just continue raging on 5aps this 5aps that in hysterics. It's funny, but mostly sad.

How can you run when the person uses occult ice on you? 60% to freeze for 6 seconds. Anything besides a barb will be demolished in those 6 seconds.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How can you run when the person uses occult ice on you? 60% to freeze for 6 seconds. Anything besides a barb will be demolished in those 6 seconds.

Expel or absolute domain. Occult ice them back if you have it. But that's assuming they occult ice you right after they spark. They waste 3 seconds of their occult ice if they do that, which after you can domain or expel the duration and make your getaway.

Alternatively, if they wait until the 3 second discharge is over and then try to stun you then you have that 3 second leeway to do something about that spark, be it run away or seal or stun or whatever.

Obviously it's not a 100% thing. If your skills/apoth happen to be on cooldown, then sucks to be you. But alternatively if you get away they just wasted 3 sparks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Expel/Absolute Domain are more expensive in terms of energy or cooldown (for the latter). Not to mention that they have genies too, if they don't use Occult Ice they could use Cloud Eruption so that's triple spark + Bodhisatva, which they WILL catch up with you sooner or later. Maybe they will even STUN you before triple sparking.

I mean gee you make it sound like it's so easy to evade a BM. If that is so, what about barbs? Replace Arma with a stun, and you have yourself a triple-sparked BM by the time you get out of stun.

Yep so easy to avoid cause you can use anti-stun genie skills at the same time as you use holy path or absolute domain. Seriously easy. /sarcasm
    EDIT: I'll be nice and give you a narrative exactly why I asked you those stupid questions:

You: QQ It takes me 8 times longer to farm QQQQQQ

Me: Ask a fist bm to help.

You: OMG I AM SO OFFENDED!!111 I would NEVAR!!!
    What are you smoking? I'm not QQing that it takes me longer to farm FOR NOTHING. That implies that something is broken. I assume, that's probably too MUCH for you to see as a conclusion.

Getting a BMs help will not fix this, what is so hard to understand?
    I'm asking it needs a shift in balance. Picking or squadding with the OP thing I am complaining about is the LAST freaking thing that will solve this issue.

I'm QQing for a SOLUTION for this. NOT to have a BM hand it down to me. That would be like, I dunno, totally ignoring the freaking problem?

Your argument is **** because the solution to balance is not to ignore the problems and pick the thing that causes the problem in the first place.

Is it so hard for you to draw the conclusion from here?

Me: PvE is imbalanced because a high level mage can't solo TT like a BM, and if he does it's a lot slower. [THIS NEEDS A FIX]

You: Nah he/you can always squad up with a BM.

Me: Oh gee thanks for that, I mean, if BMs have a skill that killed a boss instantly, it's perfectly balanced alright. I mean everyone can squad with them, no prob right?

totally missed the freaking point.

why the heck are you arguing then? The caps [THIS NEEDS A FIX] is what I am actually "QQing" about, so if you DO actually argue with me, at least argue with my freaking points.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why the heck are you arguing then? The caps [THIS NEEDS A FIX] is what I am actually "QQing" about, so if you DO actually argue with me, at least argue with my freaking points.

1) I never said there wasn't a PvE imbalance.
    2) There isn't a PvP imbalance.
    3) You are QQing. You always QQ. I assume soon you'll be QQing about the cost to obtain and learn lvl 11 skills.

You should really re-read this 'argument' from page one, I just have. I read up to page six and have come to the conclusion you're a delusional adolescent who suffers some major ADHD... take your Ritalin, mommy says I can't play with you anymore.

b:bye
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is what I've been trying to say the whole time.
    really? if its that easy to evade bm's why i dont see bm's qqing and its the other way around?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Remove stun genie skill sucks. I'd rather not have occult ice and have dependable stuns like before. :>
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    really? if its that easy to evade bm's why i dont see bm's qqing and its the other way around?

Because things rarely work out the way they do on paper. If it was so easy to evade or resist everything, we wouldn't have a game.

The same question could be turned to you. If stunlocking people were so easy, why don't you see people QQing about being stunlock ***** back in the dark ages?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited June 2010
    Options
    players still complain about stunlocking. even with pots and genies is still not enough to counter that. like i said, sometimes i dont even have a chance to react after they drop on me from nowhere and i find myself being killed in less than a second. and its not only bms, now there are sins too. even as robe i can get 1 shot from a wiz too but at least i see and i know when they are doing it and i have a chance to 'evade'
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Remove stun genie skill sucks. I'd rather not have occult ice and have dependable stuns like before. :>

Most genie skills suck. The remove stun, sleep or paralysis ones just don't seem to work, I haven't done much testing but when I have tried them in PvP, I've never had any work worth a damn. The two anti-bleed skills also suck.

That's why you see the same 10-15 skills that everyone uses, because all of the rest are utter ****.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    players still complain about stunlocking. even with pots and genies is still not enough to counter that. like i said, sometimes i dont even have a chance to react after they drop on me from nowhere and i find myself being killed in less than a second. and its not only bms, now there are sins too. even as robe i can get 1 shot from a wiz too but at least i see and i know when they are doing it and i have a chance to 'evade'

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots, but I don't see much complaining about stuns on the forums. Perhaps this is all in game? But even in game I don't see this happening. I see complaining about stunning from stealth, but BMs don't have this ability.

---

Also Borsuc, this whole time you've been arguing that to evade a BM's stuns, you have to rely on genie skills and apoth, "external" aid if you will. Yet you fail to realise that the cornerstone of your argument lies in the BM's ability to keep you in place during or after his triple spark. More than once, you have already thrown out the Occult Ice argument, which is again a genie skill. You have also thrown out the Cloud Eruption argument, which is once again, a genie skill. I can list off a few more you missed. Anti-stun pots and spark pots, which again, are "external" aid.

Let us assume that we are making a fair comparison here, in which both sides have at their disposal:

1. Full chi
    2. A wide array of apoth
    3. A decently built genie

You are going to argue that given these conditions, it is absolutely impossible for someone to break away from a stun? Or to even prevent it?

I will admit that there is every possibility that the BM can stun the opponent and fist them to death. But for every possibility there is of this happening, there is also an equivalent amount of possibilities that the opponent will break free or prevent the stun from happening in the first place.

Now that we have established the notion that it is futile to make up theoretical battles here, let us transcend to a plane where we can discuss why you think fists are OP in PVP.

Thus far, you've endorsed the fact that dealing damage at 5 attacks per second is absolutely ridiculous and is able to kill everything.

This argument is null, for a couple of reasons.

For one, BMs need to triple spark to hit 5 attacks per second. As I have already discussed in the beginning of this post, this is only, and if only they are able to keep their opponents in place, while keeping themselves free. As already stated, there is a plethora of ways to prevent this from happening, and it's entirely situational whether a person gets ***** by this or not. The same way a person can get owned through this, they can also get owned by a BIDS or armageddon. And these, in my humble opinion, are much more easier to pull off. Especially in a PVP (and note PVP, not PK), where its a group of people versus another group of people, it is very hard not to get delayed or hindered.

Second, fists are not DPH weapons. They are DPS. This implies that for a fist user to kill you, they must keep you in place for an adequate amount of time. Now everyone goes around saying this like it's easy. But it's not. Like I said before, many situational factors that are not accounted for here come into play.

After an examination, I have come up with 2 conclusions:

1. Triple spark is powerful yes, but the practical use in PVP is limited. Not useless, but limited.

2. A BM's ability as of today lies in their ability to lock the opponent in place while fisting them to death. I don't see a problem with this. It's like this with every melee class. At least you don't get oneshotted from 20 meters away.

What I do see a problem with, is stunlocking the opponent and praying for a zerk-crit that probably will tick their charm at best. And thankfully, those days are gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont blame the stuns tho... its their class job and everyone can use genies but being also top dps in game seems a bit wrong
    actually i use anti bleed skills and works but i olso use remove paralysis and yea it sucks
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I personally don't care about being top DPS. I just want a way to kill people without +12ing some Nirvana Axes or praying for a high-end zerk-crit. To me, fists illuminated a long needed viable path for BMs to utilize.

Now having said that, I don't necessarily agree with the amount of power fists provide. I've already said multiple times I think they are unbalanced in PVE. If you could somehow balance PVE without affecting PVP, I'm all ears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I personally don't care about being top DPS. I just want a way to kill people without +12ing some Nirvana Axes or praying for a high-end zerk-crit. To me, fists illuminated a long needed viable path for BMs to utilize.

Now having said that, I don't necessarily agree with the amount of power fists provide. I've already said multiple times I think they are unbalanced in PVE. If you could somehow balance PVE without affecting PVP, I'm all ears.

Make bosses move around randomly b:chuckle
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Make bosses move around randomly b:chuckle

Like Minister when he gets his wild hair or the baby chicken in Nirvana? Just... NO.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like Minister when he gets his wild hair or the baby chicken in Nirvana? Just... NO.

It would make PvE interesting and favor long range DDs at the same time. What's not to like? b:laughb:laugh
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't need to hide behind a nameless alt to vent and troll. That's where we differ, I provide help, my opinionated commentary and participate in a forum. You're just... afraid to voice your opinion without anonymity, which is funny, because even from your main you would be anonymous. You don't even have online courage. lmao

Ever think that if you rephrase your posts with less rage you might sound less like a raging nerd?

Most of your posts so far consists of :
    1) calling someone a nub
    2) calling someone a QQer
    3) callng someone a moron
    4) telling someone to go level more
    5) insert examples of your hard work, magnanimity, selflessness, l33tn355, kills wb with right hand, pk enemy with left hand, farm mat with right leg, farm herb with left leg and **** all at the same time. In short, use the opportunity to inflate E ego and E peen.

And your point being anonymous is? I don't know about you but I play a game to pass the time and be entertained. Not to be some factor know it all, be it all and strutting around like a peacock with its feathers fully opened. Assuming is so unbecoming. Let's break down the word assume. It consists of ****, u, me. Get it? U comes first before me. Get it? If you really know what my main is that means someone in a position of power in the forums has abused their authority and passed you confidential information? That is a breach of trust.

FFS it's a frigging game and you're talking about virtual courage in a virtual community in a virtual world? Dude, you're taking this game way too serious. Take a step back, turn off the computer, open the door, go outside and look around, take a deep breath and tell yourself 'This is the real world that I live in.'

You want to show off your courage? Go enrol and join the Army, Air Force, Navy or whatever. Volunteer for some hotspot assignments like Iraq. There's where people are dying for real. There's no buffing up and no resurrection button to press. That's courage.

Meanwhile, just go play the game. You don't have the courage to even do stuffs that some people are doing in the real world so stop telling others what courage is.
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nerdraging wrote: »
    Ever think that if you rephrase your posts with less rage you might sound less like a raging nerd?

Most of your posts so far consists of :
    1) calling someone a nub
    2) calling someone a QQer
    3) callng someone a moron
    4) telling someone to go level more
    5) insert examples of your hard work, magnanimity, selflessness, l33tn355, kills wb with right hand, pk enemy with left hand, farm mat with right leg, farm herb with left leg and **** all at the same time. In short, use the opportunity to inflate E ego and E peen.

Not at all, many of my posts are actually quite helpful. Some of my posts are indeed troll-like, that I don't deny. E-ego and E peen? Hardly. Opinionated and willing to share it and a strong disdain for the dim-witted? Yeah, I'm not above sinking down to someone's level to tell them exactly what I think.
    And your point being anonymous is? I don't know about you but I play a game to pass the time and be entertained. Not to be some factor know it all, be it all and strutting around like a peacock with its feathers fully opened. Assuming is so unbecoming. Let's break down the word assume. It consists of ****, u, me. Get it? U comes first before me. Get it? If you really know what my main is that means someone in a position of power in the forums has abused their authority and passed you confidential information? That is a breach of trust.

FFS it's a frigging game and you're talking about virtual courage in a virtual community in a virtual world? Dude, you're taking this game way too serious. Take a step back, turn off the computer, open the door, go outside and look around, take a deep breath and tell yourself 'This is the real world that I live in.'

You want to show off your courage? Go enrol and join the Army, Air Force, Navy or whatever. Volunteer for some hotspot assignments like Iraq. There's where people are dying for real. There's no buffing up and no resurrection button to press. That's courage.

Meanwhile, just go play the game. You don't have the courage to even do stuffs that some people are doing in the real world so stop telling others what courage is.

lolwut?

You, sir, take this far too seriously. I come to the forums when I'm bored... I just browse and post when I am compelled. I'm not particularly concerned with what I type as long as I'm fairly certain that I'm in the right. When I encounter attitude, I dish it back out in spades. I'm usually just sitting here smiling, perhaps I'm even laughing. When I'm done posting I go off and do whatever without giving it much thought at all.

You, on the other hand... you quite proudly notified me that this is your little account that you specifically log into to so you can troll people. For some reason, you just can't bring yourself to do it on your primary account. You're either ashamed, afraid, trying to maintain some perceived reputation or have me sort of reservation about posting from your main. Clearly, you've put way too much thought into this to hypocritically state that I take this game too seriously. Project much?

I wouldn't particularly care if you were one of my best friends in the game or someone I don't know. It wouldn't matter and I would just laugh about it. It's obvious from the time and effort you've put into your post, as well as your ulterior need to log off your normal account and log into this just to make a statement that you should heed your own advice instead of trying to give it.

And, you're saying I'm taking this forum way too seriously. You can just keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself. lol
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

For one, BMs need to triple spark to hit 5 attacks per second.

this makes your argument void and shows how little you know about interval gear. Useless wall of text is useless, I stopped reading right there.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this makes your argument void and shows how little you know about interval gear.
    Interesting. Enlighten me girl, I want to know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]