Top five guilds

Comments

• Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol if u saw some of our member's gears.. i lol when i do stuffs with them. sometimes my lvl 84 ep heals more than them. but well gears can always be worked on with time. some eas hits half of my damage.800 damage one me.... and some have like 4.5k-5khp @lvl100
    but i saw no one wth hh80 weapon yet though except barbs.b:surrender
    And barbs with 13k hp wdffffffffffff

No offense but you shouldnt be the one talking about hitting low..
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Quies - Harshlands
    Quies - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No offense but you shouldnt be the one talking about hitting low..

hmm u are one of a funny dude faildom. u have been hating kylin since the day i reported u for botting. dark has +8 +9 lunar? pure dex?he cant hit low. or maybe pwi has a racial handicap making black people hit less? and what u say? the best veno? u are the dumbess guy ever dude.. i remember THC at fishes pretty fail huh. and now u got a nix u think u are a god? lol there is no real skill needed to click flesh realm and get 4k hp off or more. i remember using my friend's nix veno for her dailies. i thought it was so stupid mobs dieing with nix only, so easy. i remember u raging and QQing everytime u died.i hope u change this because i have many SS of u raging when u died when u were 8x. as if we killed u irl. u'll never be pro.its a fact. gimme a nix veno i'll get u down and kill over9k people. ayekim killed so many people, lowbies ofc but still so many people. but he still is a nub if he still plays i hope he changed. dooode its a game if u dont realise it just stop playing. miko_Chan, iffy and angeRR. even though they had nixes. they killed so many people without u cant stand a chance.
    peace out
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Quies - Harshlands
    Quies - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010

trew trew

wat wat in the butt?b:laugh
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmm u are one of a funny dude faildom. u have been hating kylin since the day i reported u for botting. dark has +8 +9 lunar? pure dex?he cant hit low. or maybe pwi has a racial handicap making black people hit less? and what u say? the best veno? u are the dumbess guy ever dude.. i remember THC at fishes pretty fail huh. and now u got a nix u think u are a god? lol there is no real skill needed to click flesh realm and get 4k hp off or more. i remember using my friend's nix veno for her dailies. i thought it was so stupid mobs dieing with nix only, so easy. i remember u raging and QQing everytime u died.i hope u change this because i have many SS of u raging when u died when u were 8x. as if we killed u irl. u'll never be pro.its a fact. gimme a nix veno i'll get u down and kill over9k people. ayekim killed so many people, lowbies ofc but still so many people. but he still is a nub if he still plays i hope he changed. dooode its a game if u dont realise it just stop playing. miko_Chan, iffy and angeRR. even though they had nixes. they killed so many people without u cant stand a chance.
    peace out

Yes i hate kylin for reporting meb:cry

Honestly...i'm not joking about **** hitting low, i think he should be in the top 3 of fail builds:
    1. Liberty_ 2. Dark_Fate 3. Chox

Dont know where they put all their stats to hit that low =P

And yup, i know im 1 big failureb:surrender

Also... you dont seem to know that BMs/Barbs/EAs with more than 7k hp die from bleed nowadays!

PS: i know thats ur alt, i recognize the BRish english
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And barbs with 13k hp wdffffffffffff

I hope that 'wdf' was as in 'wdf low' cause 13k is hardly factorable more HP than Malilizi has, and she's a veno. If your gear is seriously just as ghetto as Zulu's than this may be interesting to watch, TBH.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maybe but its just a game you cant force ppl (even rank member) to be loyal and stay in a guild.

I am loyal to my husband, someday, you might understand that is more important. I don't believe TW is a 1-Person effort, not even a 6-Person effort. At the time when I was in Crimson, I didn't see any TW serious people, all they did was PvP and not push forward in an organized way. People didn't use the time that they actually had land to practice defence and learn how to be organized. Even being a squad leader and trying to get my squad to be organized didn't happen. And sure, week after week we fought and beat evoke and Takoda, but did we get better? No. That's how we felt.
    trew trew but dont come on forum to say its sad that kd is failing, crimson is not strong enough when the main reason is because those players crimson has been taking care since low lvl are now joining the big2 or big3. sometimes when they apply in ky i just want to delete their application but i cant because it wont be fair.

First of all, you don't even know why I left Crimson, and if you think I left because of money, hats off to you for your ignorance. And just to further prove that I didn't leave for money, KD hasn't been paying us for a month now and I am still there, wasting charm and pots, so that should tell you something. Aside from that, I got nothing else I want to prove to you.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And sure, week after week we fought and beat evoke and Takoda, but did we get better? No. That's how we felt.

Well we don't need to argue on that because everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Will you be asking the same question from Kingdom soon?

I mean as you say week after week defending Crimson, Evoke and what not but is KD improving to the point of defending KY or ZULU soon?
  • PipSqueak_ - Harshlands
    PipSqueak_ - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am loyal to my husband, someday, you might understand that is more important. I don't believe TW is a 1-Person effort, not even a 6-Person effort. At the time when I was in Crimson, I didn't see any TW serious people, all they did was PvP and not push forward in an organized way. People didn't use the time that they actually had land to practice defence and learn how to be organized. Even being a squad leader and trying to get my squad to be organized didn't happen. And sure, week after week we fought and beat evoke and Takoda, but did we get better? No. That's how we felt.

First of all, you don't even know why I left Crimson, and if you think I left because of money, hats off to you for your ignorance. And just to further prove that I didn't leave for money, KD hasn't been paying us for a month now and I am still there, wasting charm and pots, so that should tell you something. Aside from that, I got nothing else I want to prove to you.
    Well we don't need to argue on that because everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I mean as you say week after week defending Crimson, Evoke and what not but is KD improving to the point of defending KY or ZULU soon?

PWNT! b:bye
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, like HH80 gold on some of their 10x players.

I'm still wearing HH80 gold chest b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010

No, I cant say that about KD because they only lack numbers of well geared motivated players, not motivation to be good at TW. Now I don't know if Crimson has taken that turn or not because I am not in it. All i see is what you show every week when we fight.

Its safe to say that the entire server has given up on fighting for the KD name, except for those few who still do their best.

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I vote for a crimson merge into KD....both guilds are stuck being unable to compete with KY and Zulu, and the reason being we are missing different classes and players that the other faction has. WTB fun 3 way battle for the top spot, instead of a 12 v 1 boring gankfest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    No, I cant say that about KD because they only lack numbers of well geared motivated players, not motivation to be good at TW.

KD lack numbers of motivated players yet they have the motivation to be good at TW as a guild?

Usually any TW guild is motivated to be good at TW but the restriction comes where you mentioned in having the motivated players.

Not sure what the exact difference is unless you missed a great deal while you were in Crimson and assumed that crimson as a guild was not motivated to be good at TW while also lacking the numbers in terms of motivated players as well.
    edited May 2010
    KD lack numbers of motivated players yet they have the motivation to be good at TW as a guild?

Usually any TW guild is motivated to be good at TW but the restriction comes where you mentioned in having the motivated players.

Not sure what the exact difference is unless you missed a great deal while you were in Crimson and assumed that crimson as a guild was not motivated to be good at TW while also lacking the numbers in terms of motivated players as well.

No. Like I said, it takes more then 30 people to win TW. The people in Crimson were motivated to get higher levels, since most of them only grinded FC and not work on their gears. Whats the point of being level 90 with TT70 or 3star gear and not know how to play their class or gear it correctly? There were very few who asked for advice to be better. And the people who wanted to work on their gears never got that help unless the officers stepped in. I'm not putting that blame on you, people just don't seem to have the time, patience, or social aptitude to play the game.

Make sense now?

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd be lying if I said that I think Kingdom has a lot of motivated people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At the time when I was in Crimson, I didn't see any TW serious people, all they did was PvP and not push forward in an organized way. People didn't use the time that they actually had land to practice defence and learn how to be organized. And sure, week after week we fought and beat evoke and Takoda, but did we get better? No. That's how we felt.

Its funny how delusional you are when you say what I highlighed, no offence dia just the truth. Hell how much some officers like AsheZ worked their **** to improve the faction by listening to all suggestions we made and all the results we gave. How much I wrote and suggested how we should improve. The ideias given by most who attended to improve our performance. But yet you say there was no serious TW ppl and all we did was PvP and not work towards better organization. You saw all of that but you deny it, because of that Im dissapointed... .

No, I cant say that about KD because they only lack numbers of well geared motivated players, not motivation to be good at TW. Now I don't know if Crimson has taken that turn or not because I am not in it. All i see is what you show every week when we fight.

This post just proves my point, how delusional you are. While Crimson was on the map, we were fighting factions that didnt have enough firepower to cause any kind of dmg to us. "You cant make yourself stronger than some1 lifting heavy weights, if you only lift light bottles", thats exactly what was happening to Crimson while they were on the map. We never were as strong as Kingdom in terms of geared players, and we never had practice agaisnt a faction that could harm us but we still did improve our gameplay. Only problem was that the players that were improving were either quitting the game, go away or leaving the guild.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Only problem was that the players that were improving were either quitting the game, go away or leaving the guild.
    Are you talking about Kingdom or Crimson?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    No. Like I said, it takes more then 30 people to win TW. The people in Crimson were motivated to get higher levels, since most of them only grinded FC and not work on their gears. Whats the point of being level 90 with TT70 or 3star gear and not know how to play their class or gear it correctly? There were very few who asked for advice to be better. And the people who wanted to work on their gears never got that help unless the officers stepped in. I'm not putting that blame on you, people just don't seem to have the time, patience, or social aptitude to play the game.

Make sense now?

I have to agree with Dia on the last note. People do have lives outside of the game that do conflict with the game in trying to lvl characters to a suitable level just to survive TW. Not everyone can play 24 hours a day. Even I find bumps in the road when I only play 5 hours per day during the week, and I'm not that motivated to continue lvling due to being burned out from work.

Pangu, calling Dia delusional is going a tad bit far. It is her opinion to say she didn't see any TW serious people. I commend her for saying that. However blasting her, isn't a wise thing to do..
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Are you talking about Kingdom or Crimson?

Lol, good point this applies to both guilds isnt it.
    Pangu, calling Dia delusional is going a tad bit far. It is her opinion to say she didn't see any TW serious people. I commend her for saying that. However blasting her, isn't a wise thing to do..

Im not blasting her or offending her, just like she stated her opinion Im stating my opinion about her concerning Crimson. Sorry If I couldnt find any friendly words so it sounded better.
    (\__/)
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Im not blasting her or offending her, just like she stated her opinion Im stating my opinion about her concerning Crimson. Sorry If I couldnt find any friendly words so it sounded better.

Well it just sounded like a personal attack to me. Er rather looked. I would've just left out the delusional bit out of the argument because it did look kinda like an ad hom attack..since it was an attack against the person and not the argument at hand..just my observation.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I have to agree with Dia on the last note. People do have lives outside of the game that do conflict with the game in trying to lvl characters to a suitable level just to survive TW. Not everyone can play 24 hours a day. Even I find bumps in the road when I only play 5 hours per day during the week, and I'm not that motivated to continue lvling due to being burned out from work.

Well it just sounded like a personal attack to me. Er rather looked. I would've just left out the delusional bit out of the argument because it did look kinda like an ad hom attack..since it was an attack against the person and not the argument at hand..just my observation.

Hmm, yeah nice observation, it does look like a personal attack b:laugh . So shes being delusional, does it sound better? lol
    (\__/)
    edited May 2010
    Yes I'm delusional when I only started playing September last year and got to Crimson when I was level 50 and left when my husband wanted to. From personal experience in the squads I led, half the squad didn't listen to me when I told them to keep up with their respective cata and instead pking off somewhere where their squad was. Me leaving Crimson had nothing to do with what I thought about Crimson or what advantages I wanted. You all took me leaving so damn personal, when all I did was stick with the person I started playing this game with.

I'm not apologizing for leaving, because my plan was to return one day. After being an officer for you guys and tried to keep the peace and order and respect of the rules in Crimson, is this what I have to look forward to? This attitude? If this is what I have to look forward to from people who weren't even my good friend's, I'm not so sure my future actions take me back to Crimson. Friends stay true and those in Crimson who are know that I am that friend you can count on with whatever you need.

• Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

Which is why there should be a merge. make up for what eachother lack to form 1 solid guild :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Yes I'm delusional when I only started playing September last year and got to Crimson when I was level 50 and left when my husband wanted to. From personal experience in the squads I led, half the squad didn't listen to me when I told them to keep up with their respective cata and instead pking off somewhere where their squad was. Me leaving Crimson had nothing to do with what I thought about Crimson or what advantages I wanted. You all took me leaving so damn personal, when all I did was stick with the person I started playing this game with.

I'm not apologizing for leaving, because my plan was to return one day. After being an officer for you guys and tried to keep the peace and order and respect of the rules in Crimson, is this what I have to look forward to? This attitude? If this is what I have to look forward to from people who weren't even my good friend's, I'm not so sure my future actions take me back to Crimson. Friends stay true and those in Crimson who are know that I am that friend you can count on with whatever you need.

We are just having a simple discussion where one side thinks completely the opposite, its just a simple conflict of ideias and thoughts. I can tell you that we in Crimson have no problem at all with you and Im sure your friends will still be your friends even if you left the faction. Faction is not a ****ing religion, its just a place where we all decide to reunite and achieve our aim in the game, so I have no grudge or something agaisnt you. Well, sorry if I sounded offensive but I needed to tell what I saw in your posts, better tell you than saving it so you know what I truly think. I wish you continue to have fun in Kingdom and if one day you decide to come back to Crimson Im sure you will be welcome.
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    people just don't seem to have the time, patience, or social aptitude to play the game.

Make sense now?

This applies to any guild in any game. What disappoints me that you seem to be passing judgment on how crimson did or is doing with your comments "crimson is not organized in TW / KD had 30 people etc etc" ...

Well my advice is don't worry about Crimson. We can manage and we have managed so far and i don't think we ever took a backward step since we started rebuilding. Oh and all that without any prospect of salary or being tagged in one of the "big player guilds" where every one wants to belong to ...

And people are not forced into PW slavery as well. If you think people did FC all the time and didn't farm TT then it's their choice. We can only advice whats best and fight with what we have dear.

So i suggest you focus more on how KD is doing atm and how you can help them win TW against the big guns rather than come here and comment on "how unorganized crimson is in TW"..
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Which is why there should be a merge. make up for what eachother lack to form 1 solid guild :D
    I vote for a crimson merge into KD....both guilds are stuck being unable to compete with KY and Zulu, and the reason being we are missing different classes and players that the other faction has. WTB fun 3 way battle for the top spot, instead of a 12 v 1 boring gankfest.

I think I would shoot myself before even discussing this b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I think if crimson members are actually serious about TWing it is the best possible option for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vlad2008
    vlad2008 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think if crimson members are actually serious about TWing it is the best possible option for them.

I agree with merge only if KD name Change to Crimson and put Ash and Fury leaders.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Think we can manage fine but ty for your concern.b:chuckle
    Crimson is a great faction and will continue to be one.
    Why ruin it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sauron_ - Harshlands
    Sauron_ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010

please dont post your opinion about a faction wich u dont even know it well, even u been an officer. I just wonder if , now, when KD need his ppl help as much as possible u will apply to another faction. just wonder.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm still wearing HH80 gold chest b:cry

Me too, Sugarpie! b:sad