Top five guilds

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    1. i have friends in pwi and i wanted to see how my old faction kingdom was doing
    2. downloading pwi then updateing it is a waste of time just 2 look at the map the game runs out of things 2 do way 2 fast for me to bother playing it more so i would rather not waste the time and space on my labtop b:bye

Ok the map has 3 factions right now, Zulu, Kingdom and Kylin. Kylin has about 30-40% of the map, Zulu has around 20% and Kingdom has 30-40%.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    30 is a bit low. We had about 40-50 people in the Crimson TW and our main cata squads weren't even in there. Meaning the two pullers we had have less than 20k HP. The fact that KD can still hold off Crimson's full force with only 40-50 people means they are still stronger than Crimson. If you'll notice once our cata squads actually came to the Crimson TW we rolled through you guys in less than 10 minutes.

I used a full gold charm in there since most of Crimson can't kill me and just ticks my charm over and over. b:sad
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    30 is a bit low. We had about 40-50 people in the Crimson TW and our main cata squads weren't even in there. Meaning the two pullers we had have less than 20k HP. The fact that KD can still hold off Crimson's full force with only 40-50 people means they are still stronger than Crimson. If you'll notice once our cata squads actually came to the Crimson TW we rolled through you guys in less than 10 minutes.

I used a full gold charm in there since most of Crimson can't kill me and just ticks my charm over and over. b:sad

Just remove all your gear to make our life easier b:victory
    (\__/)
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Just remove all your gear to make our life easier b:victory

Aww but it's so much fun to tank 13 people. I have to get that screen shot from Nova. b:laugh
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Aww but it's so much fun to tank 13 people. I have to get that screen shot from Nova. b:laugh

Its my dream to tank 13 ppl, but as a wizzard. I think I should restat to heavy to serve as a decoy for Crimson when facing Kingdom archers lol. Thats a hell of a plan >_>
    (\__/)
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Crimson during QQme/ KD + Kylin gank > Non-TW KD for the first 2~3 months/ KD during Zulu + Kylin gank.

1.Kylin
    2.Crimson
    3.Zulu
    4.KD
    5.QQme

b:cute
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    1: Kylin
    2: Zulu
    3: KD
    4: Crimson
    5: Evoke

That is the current order, and its fairly obvious too.

Kylin has deep levels and deep pockets, Zulu has some fearsome top end talent but lack depth, KD still has a great core as shown by holding off Crimson/Evoke last weekend, Crismon would probably still roll Evoke in TW, but we are closing the gap, Evoke is ahead of Takoda because Takoda has had some unfortunate issues lately and lost members.

flame me, idc, thats just the way it is.
  • PipSqueak_ - Harshlands
    PipSqueak_ - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what will you do wen KYl, zulu and perhaps crimson take those last remaining KD lands?
    i wondwder how many will leave once pay will be gone..
    and to remember that a while ago crimson was big and bad lol
    next is KY, then zulu?
  • PipSqueak_ - Harshlands
    PipSqueak_ - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    btw mobile phone virtual keyboard ftw :P use ur brain for the gRammaR lol

*hates HTC*
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The time has come that zulu should attack kylin in TW, so they might take their rank =P
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If we didnt quickly neutralise Banzzok and Ligeia, about 10-20 ppl dropped immediately
    You give us way too much credit; barrage has a cooldown, you know. You actually started doing significantly worse once someone apparently assigned two squads to keep my HP at zero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I will let you guys finish but Crimson is the best faction of all time.

ALL TIME!
    lol. all time? noway.
    Crimson was the best faction at the beginning of the server. so many 8x after 1 month, i remember they had 8x cleric, mage, etc. crimson was sure a great faction when barbapapa was the leader. but failed with awwie. they fell so down that they are still trying to get up unsuccessfully. reason? all the "good" (high lvl) players are leaving crimson for KD, kylin and zulu. if crimson is not up again blame yourselves. until crimson can tw again they wont deserve to be the best ever.
    1.kylin - for not losing all lands and rising from ashes to be the actual best faction
    2. kingdom- even though many of us know how they got their lands we cant deny they had 3/4 of the map 2 months ago.
    3.crimson- for being the almighty faction of the first days.
    4.QQme- for being able to get so many people so quick and having the guts to fight crimson. but after 2-3 weeks tw they gave up and double atk kylin.
    5. Pendulum? / LastStand

for actual tw i would say

1. Kylin/Zulu
    2. Zulu/Kylin
    3. KD
    4. Crimson
    5. Takoda/Evoke

Sorry, all my friends from Crimson know I love you guys, but even with 30 people from KD in TW against Crimson, Crimson fails to be organized. And since I've been on both sides of their fight, I can say this is how it's been. I know its tough practicing that against the TW guilds now, but u guys gotta keep trying! b:kiss b:kiss b:heart

maybe if u guys have stayed in crimson they would have got a land off kd. but well i guess money is more important for some players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_Light - Harshlands
    Black_Light - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    we did have gawn but he never plays anymore =/ he was 24k if i correct now highest if im not mistaken is oma with like 19k i believe
  • Black_Light - Harshlands
    Black_Light - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    will be interesting 2 c if crim finally beats kd this week since bannz is back and gawn might come
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    You give us way too much credit; barrage has a cooldown, you know. You actually started doing significantly worse once someone apparently assigned two squads to keep my HP at zero.

No no no, I dont mean 10 ppl dropping cause of barrage only, I meant picking targets off fast. And no we didnt assign any squad to kill you guys, we just focused on you guys when we could.
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Im still shocked how much people hate KD. Not even like the, "you have land that we want" competitive hate either, more like the "I wish all KD members' families suffer and die" type of hate. its quite strange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I've always liked KDb:surrender even though i always thought of them as a faction only existing to merely TW and then go dormant until the next TW. but i like KDb:laugh
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maybe if u guys have stayed in crimson they would have got a land off kd. but well i guess money is more important for some players

maybe but its just a game you cant force ppl (even rank member) to be loyal and stay in a guild.
    (\__/)
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Did anyone else just read this thread and get a feeling of Deja Vu?

Oh ya...its like every other thread in this forum XD

"Oooo who is better KY or Zulu"

"OMGZZ I hate KD so much" (Tho i have had no interaction with any of there members)

"KY and Zulu should fight each other in TW and stop picking on KD" (The same KD that still own a huge % of the map)

b:shutup b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I don't think anyone is crying about KD being picked on. It's more that we're bored of TW and want to see who would win in a KY/Zulu fight. Get on with it already so we can start making bets :D.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Couldnt have said it better myself. Lol im betting on Kylin, i wanna see how they'll deal.

• Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Comes down to who has better gear at this point in time. Based on the look of some of Zulu's gear, it'll be Kylin, easy. Unless Kylin's gear is just as ghetto as Zulu's.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, ghetto Zulu gear eh? didnt think there could be such thing as "ghetto" gear (now i kinda want some 0_0)

• Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, like HH80 gold on some of their 10x players. As well as a bunch of HH80 weapons, or level 100's with FC gold, instead of HH99. Or my fav, EP's with 89 mold swords. Stupid stuff like that.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sorry, all my friends from Crimson know I love you guys, but even with 30 people from KD in TW against Crimson, Crimson fails to be organized. And since I've been on both sides of their fight, I can say this is how it's been. I know its tough practicing that against the TW guilds now, but u guys gotta keep trying! b:kiss b:kiss b:heart

30 KD in the Crimson war? And Crimson fails to be organized?

Much lolz at your opinion
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

I don't disagree here on the strength factor.

Like LP said the firepower that Banz / Lig / Malli / Nova packed was too much and our eq is comparably at a lower end overall.

This is why most Crimson pushes failed but we managed to do better this time so lets see how it unfolds next week b:victory

Also the cata barbs can't be compared as well though we killed Rebmul / BO / Lanu (i think that's his name) and to a lesser extent Taboo quite a few times.

Overall i really enjoyed the TW to be honest.

Regarding the main cata squads coming in, it was more than 10 mins cos I noticed the Evoke war ended in about 30-45 mins? and the Crimson TW went on for about 1 hour and 20 mins.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Man, here is the typical push into crimson's base......All KD outside the gate fighting crimson. i yell in vent, "get the **** in teh base". no one actually pushes into the base to i leroy in and hope people with see me and follow, I get ganked by all of crimson with no back up and res and come back and do it again......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Man, here is the typical push into crimson's base......All KD outside the gate fighting crimson. i yell in vent, "get the **** in teh base". no one actually pushes into the base to i leroy in and hope people with see me and follow, I get ganked by all of crimson with no back up and res and come back and do it again......

Good one Taboo .. but i think you were on the wrong lane then cos there was loads of PvP in lane B while the cata's came C i think.

Honestly i think ppl enjoyed the PvP action more and didn't bother leaving lane B to support cata's on another lane b:laugh
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i would say

1) Kylin

2) Zulu

3) Kingdom

4) Crimson

5) Evoke/Takoda

Kylin is by far the strongest faction at the moment and i dont think Zulu is ready to take them on Zulu has far to many members with low lvl gear, however, that is changing. I cant really rank Kingdom higher than Zulu when they dont show up for TW that looks to me like they know it would be a waste of time to even try to defend the land i think it would be a very good fight but them kingodm would not be able to defend other land and would give up a land to crimson or evoke. I think crimson has a chance to really make a push forward if they can keep there high lvls in faction and stop wasting time and effort in people who arent very good at the game. For the last spot im leaning torwards Evoke they did a decent job in there latest TW VS Kingdom and if they can get a few more 10X with reforged gear i think they may have a chance at stealing a land or two.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maybe but its just a game you cant force ppl (even rank member) to be loyal and stay in a guild.
    trew trew but dont come on forum to say its sad that kd is failing, crimson is not strong enough when the main reason is because those players crimson has been taking care since low lvl are now joining the big2 or big3. sometimes when they apply in ky i just want to delete their application but i cant because it wont be fair.
    Did anyone else just read this thread and get a feeling of Deja Vu?

Oh ya...its like every other thread in this forum XD

"Oooo who is better KY or Zulu"

"OMGZZ I hate KD so much" (Tho i have had no interaction with any of there members)

"KY and Zulu should fight each other in TW and stop picking on KD" (The same KD that still own a huge % of the map)

b:shutup b:bye
    trew trew
    Yeah, like HH80 gold on some of their 10x players. As well as a bunch of HH80 weapons, or level 100's with FC gold, instead of HH99. Or my fav, EP's with 89 mold swords. Stupid stuff like that.
    lol if u saw some of our member's gears.. i lol when i do stuffs with them. sometimes my lvl 84 ep heals more than them. but well gears can always be worked on with time. some eas hits half of my damage.800 damage one me.... and some have like 4.5k-5khp @lvl100
    but i saw no one wth hh80 weapon yet though except barbs.b:surrender
    And barbs with 13k hp wdffffffffffff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]