DQ Drops NPC-Price Dropped 20%

Comments

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How can they listen to something they don't even know it exists? b:surrender
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    people Wonder Why The Developers Don't Listen, Even When Polls Are Running 92% In Favour Of "don't Do This!".

The Above Poster Is The Reason Why.

when They Hear People Griping, They Translate It Into People Thinking, "if Only everything was Easier/cheaper/faster, Then The Game Would Be So Much Better!" But Of Course That's Nonsense.

Agreeeeddd!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Millania - Heavens Tear
    Millania - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    700th vote for NO. I love my DQ drop prices, it helped me buy a gifts for my friends b:cute
    When the storms of life blow you to your knees, that's a good place to be.

Heaven's Tear:
    Millania - 80 venomancer
    Shinobee_ - 60 assassin

Raging Tide:
    Millcure - 35 support cleric
    Typo_Demon - 13 venomancer

(and yes, I'm a guy ^^)
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh can't wiat till it reaches 1000
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I suggest that if you don't like the way PWI has turned out, then leave it and just move on. All the rage on the forums, justified as it might be, will do nothing. Think of PWI as the Titanic, and it hit an iceberg. We're made to believe that we won't sink and everything is fine, but do you want to take that chance, or get off of it before it does sink? Me personally, I'm on a life boat heading to land. For those who decide to stay, I hope you can swim.

I love this quote and I shall take it to heart. The thing is i can't leave this game because no other games compare to this one. If i found one better than this than i shall hope for the best.
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Except, if you waited until the Titanic sank, you would...oh I don't know...die.

If you keep playing PWI, you might spend a few months playing a game that other people don't find enjoyable.

I hate when people use analogies that are completely out of proportion to the severity of the situation.

Troll much b:bye
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I play this game because it is pretty.

And fun, stress relief, etc.

It is a game.

So I am not in a hurry to level (my current main mid-40 level Archer). Heck I often think I level too fast, even if I've heard it slows down.

But I actually do the Dragon Quests.

And I make money doing them.

Now I stopped playing randomly a year ago Feb. and started up again last month, so I missed a lot, like the Tideborn thing and Genies. Before I quit however, my Archer was around L33, and I had saved up enough coin to purchase 5 gold (was saving for an S. Inventory Stone). Okay, come back and gold prices are more than tripled due to the Tiger Packs. Fine, I can wait for them to drop a bit. I've raised over 500k and 10 levels since I started back up. (And may I note that I also leveled my genie up from scratch in this time.)

And it ain't from selling DQs.

See, I actually have been doing the DQs. I get studying or other reading done in the real world while my character flies from place to place. I've crocheted a blanket while doing so (it's ~verrry~ plush and warm, probably sellable for 2-300$US if I wished to sell it).

I'm not playing for the game money.

And actually, each run where I have to farm for the DQ items to turn in makes me MORE money than the combined value of the DQ items themselves, at least for DQ21, which I've done the most of.

The thing that gets me is that I WILL LOOSE LESS COIN when the price drops. Instead of not gaining 16000 coin for turning in those dq21s, I will instead not get 12800. There will be 3200 coin that I am NOT LOOSING!

Yeah seems crazy since I'm not getting the coin anyways to worry about not loosing less coin that I wouldn't even get, but that doesn't deny that it is true.

I realize there is quite a bit I do not know about this game at higher levels. I don't have a grasp on what the in game costs are like for other classes.

I don't get this complaint about how lower levels won't survive without the DQs. Really? I did and bought 5 gold. (Pack rat here, hence why I want the S. Inv. Stone) Need pots? Make remedies instead, or meditate. Repair costs? Well, there are often drops to swap with, or you can manufacture new equipment. Ammo is easy enough to make as well. Harvested mats are often worth more than what you make with them (except herbs - remedies are worth a bundle and people often pay quite a bit for them if you Cat Shop them)

I am not a good gamer, but I ALWAYS make money.

A completely different situation but I've managed to make Thousands just by doing 'Litter Patrol', picking up others ignored drops. I've watched these people kill mobs and then ONLY pick up the DQ item. And before anyone cries foul, I do watch to make sure the original mob slayer isn't just distracted by other mobs - if you catch me taking your drop say something and I will turn it back over to you.

Frankly at first the idea of the 20% off didn't sit well with me. But I have not seen anybody come up with a solid reason against it. There are plenty alternative sources of income, they just take more time than people want to spend. That isn't to say I am in favor of this either - I've more than 50 Honey Juice sitting around that could net me a bundle if I get tired of them, but I'll use them eventually.

What does irritate me is what the prices WILL be.
    800 -> 640
    1350 -> 1080
    1700 -> 1360
    2150 -> 1720
    Etcetera.
    Those just don't look pretty like a nice ~50 or ~00. At least they are neater to see than the ~99. At least the price drop isn't 25%, because then we'd have to wonder whether they would round those .5coins, up or down.

Isn't the quote "Work smarter, not harder" ??? The same could be said for playing, this or any game.

As for **** with the economy game economy? I thought that was started by players selling items for more than 10 times their NPC value (50x in the case of herbs), and others actually buying them. Or those Cat Shops where the player is both Selling and Buying the same items. If people played smarter, were 'smart shoppers', you just don't buy at those prices or from those set-ups. How is pricing like that good for the game economy?

I may totally change my tune when I get to higher levels, but I've found my methods and rational profitable in all sorts of RPGs, MMO or otherwise.

That is more than enough ramble from me. I've other things I worry more about. Like trying to find the way to get more pure Spirit without the Experience. All my languishing skills! Ah well, their time will come.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
    edited May 2010
    be a barb/cleric/ archer ^^ and get to 70 you'll see xD trust me you'll see
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    be a barb/cleric/ archer ^^ and get to 70 you'll see xD trust me you'll see

After playing here for over a year, DQ drops is the worst way to try to make money. Get there and you'll see.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited May 2010
    After playing here for over a year, DQ drops is the worst way to try to make money. Get there and you'll see.

b:chuckle ok so tell me how is are you going to make money without the AH catshop, i mean something that will stimulate money. i.e. selling dq to the npc
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle ok so tell me how is are you going to make money without the AH catshop, i mean something that will stimulate money. i.e. selling dq to the npc

Page 63 of this thread I posted.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8067602&postcount=620

If you're talking about creating *new* coin instead of just making money in general, try doing cube, or get to 100 and do your BH.
    edited May 2010
    Page 63 of this thread I posted.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8067602&postcount=620

If you're talking about creating *new* coin instead of just making money in general, try doing cube, or get to 100 and do your BH.

SO what about the people who are not 100, the point is no matter what way you try to come up with by trying to make money, most people sell dqs and make money from it (not mainly). So this will hurt the community otherwise (in a money type of way), btw what if your starting on a new server 100 not going to do, herbs/mats everyone digging them, etc...
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Waiting for Official Response...
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I play this game because it is pretty.

And fun, stress relief, etc.

It is a game.

So I am not in a hurry to level (my current main mid-40 level Archer). Heck I often think I level too fast, even if I've heard it slows down.

But I actually do the Dragon Quests.

And I make money doing them.

Now I stopped playing randomly a year ago Feb. and started up again last month, so I missed a lot, like the Tideborn thing and Genies. Before I quit however, my Archer was around L33, and I had saved up enough coin to purchase 5 gold (was saving for an S. Inventory Stone). Okay, come back and gold prices are more than tripled due to the Tiger Packs. Fine, I can wait for them to drop a bit. I've raised over 500k and 10 levels since I started back up. (And may I note that I also leveled my genie up from scratch in this time.)

And it ain't from selling DQs.

See, I actually have been doing the DQs. I get studying or other reading done in the real world while my character flies from place to place. I've crocheted a blanket while doing so (it's ~verrry~ plush and warm, probably sellable for 2-300$US if I wished to sell it).

I'm not playing for the game money.

And actually, each run where I have to farm for the DQ items to turn in makes me MORE money than the combined value of the DQ items themselves, at least for DQ21, which I've done the most of.

The thing that gets me is that I WILL LOOSE LESS COIN when the price drops. Instead of not gaining 16000 coin for turning in those dq21s, I will instead not get 12800. There will be 3200 coin that I am NOT LOOSING!

Yeah seems crazy since I'm not getting the coin anyways to worry about not loosing less coin that I wouldn't even get, but that doesn't deny that it is true.

I realize there is quite a bit I do not know about this game at higher levels. I don't have a grasp on what the in game costs are like for other classes.

I don't get this complaint about how lower levels won't survive without the DQs. Really? I did and bought 5 gold. (Pack rat here, hence why I want the S. Inv. Stone) Need pots? Make remedies instead, or meditate. Repair costs? Well, there are often drops to swap with, or you can manufacture new equipment. Ammo is easy enough to make as well. Harvested mats are often worth more than what you make with them (except herbs - remedies are worth a bundle and people often pay quite a bit for them if you Cat Shop them)

I am not a good gamer, but I ALWAYS make money.

A completely different situation but I've managed to make Thousands just by doing 'Litter Patrol', picking up others ignored drops. I've watched these people kill mobs and then ONLY pick up the DQ item. And before anyone cries foul, I do watch to make sure the original mob slayer isn't just distracted by other mobs - if you catch me taking your drop say something and I will turn it back over to you.

Frankly at first the idea of the 20% off didn't sit well with me. But I have not seen anybody come up with a solid reason against it. There are plenty alternative sources of income, they just take more time than people want to spend. That isn't to say I am in favor of this either - I've more than 50 Honey Juice sitting around that could net me a bundle if I get tired of them, but I'll use them eventually.

What does irritate me is what the prices WILL be.
    800 -> 640
    1350 -> 1080
    1700 -> 1360
    2150 -> 1720
    Etcetera.
    Those just don't look pretty like a nice ~50 or ~00. At least they are neater to see than the ~99. At least the price drop isn't 25%, because then we'd have to wonder whether they would round those .5coins, up or down.

Isn't the quote "Work smarter, not harder" ??? The same could be said for playing, this or any game.

As for **** with the economy game economy? I thought that was started by players selling items for more than 10 times their NPC value (50x in the case of herbs), and others actually buying them. Or those Cat Shops where the player is both Selling and Buying the same items. If people played smarter, were 'smart shoppers', you just don't buy at those prices or from those set-ups. How is pricing like that good for the game economy?

I may totally change my tune when I get to higher levels, but I've found my methods and rational profitable in all sorts of RPGs, MMO or otherwise.

That is more than enough ramble from me. I've other things I worry more about. Like trying to find the way to get more pure Spirit without the Experience. All my languishing skills! Ah well, their time will come.

Madame, I wholeheartedly endorse your post. DQ items are not actually meant for selling, they're meant for finishing the DQs, which are themselves a good way to make money. You make very good points, which I shall take to heart.

However.

There are two problems here. The first is, that no matter how you look at it, people actually do sell these DQ items for money as opposed to using them for their actual purpose. The in-game economy is not based on what would be the best thing to do, but what everyone actually does. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it goes.

Second is, none of this is really about the price drop. It's just the last straw. "The straw that broke the camel's back," as my mom always says. It's simply a symptom of a bigger issue, and people are finally beginning to stand upand say, "No!"

One thing's for sure: If PWI survives these next few months, some really interesting changes are going to happen.
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Are you freaking kidding? That's one of the only ways a low level can make some money.

Actually, when I was low level, I was doing dragon quests and saving my dragon orders. Eventually I turned to selling my dq items to NPCs for coins, but that was not until I was in my 80s (except when I got rid of my last stocks of lower leveled orders, because I needed the storage space and they were not dropping well for me).
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Troll much b:bye

If you actually posted regularly on the forums you would know that that's not the case. That's okay though, you can think what you like. b:cute

It just always bothers me, how people will compare a game that they play in their free time for enjoyment purposes to tragedies like the Titanic, or other very serious things that result in real life or death, not some silly game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yay another vote for YES!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It just always bothers me, how people will compare a game that they play in their free time for enjoyment purposes to tragedies like the Titanic, or other very serious things that result in real life or death, not some silly game.

Yeah, there's a lot I don't like either. Sucks, don't it?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, there's a lot I don't like either. Sucks, don't it?

Not really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited May 2010
    SO what about the people who are not 100, the point is no matter what way you try to come up with by trying to make money, most people sell dqs and make money from it (not mainly). So this will hurt the community otherwise (in a money type of way), btw what if your starting on a new server 100 not going to do, herbs/mats everyone digging them, etc...

Just... lol. If you can't figure out a way to make money other than DQ, too bad, so sad... QQ more please.

It's a game, there will be competition. If you can't handle that or can't be bothered trying to make coin any other way... well I won't lie, I won't feel sorry for you, I don't particularly care if you know how to earn a living in-game or not.

There are many other ways to make good coin without having to kill mobs.

Get your crafting skills up. Make the 2* quest items for blacksmith, tailor, craftsman, and sell them... use that money to buy more crafting mats and do the same.

Some lazy people would rather pay 500-800k for those items and with that amount of coin you can easily make more.

If you're not bright enough to figure out ways to make money... selling robber/do-alls in cube, farming mats selling wines, farming particular crafting mats... I just don't know what else to say.
  • BlindBet - Harshlands
    BlindBet - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    fact is they dont make AS MUCH money as WOW. they make MORE. they have never been in the red. they said they would take care of the gold price being so high. said they would quit having the sales that were driving the price of gold up for the sake of their "valued non-cash players" and fact is they haven't. they said they was having all the sales for the purpose of being able to pay the ppl that were working so hard on the game update. now here we are... sales every week, items driving the price of gold even higher. there are ppl that want to play competitive and ppl that want instant status. and they pay thousands on the game. and its because of the non-cash players that the game has contenued as it has. i havent done all things ingame but most things i have. ive been playing for 2 years now and the drops have decreased by a little. hidden by the 2x drops happening and then going away. they think no one has noticed. well take it from someone that has been paying attention. they have dropped already now the values will drop? why not increase the smoke and mirrors a bit more. how about so much we are unable to find the login page. i had overcome most of the changes you have made since it took real effort to increase our lvl. now you boost us all into high lvls so we get to the stage of having to cash shop to compete. now you take away the means to be able to afford our chars at an even lower lvl. is this some sort of joke? i say yes. its goign to be a joke on you PWI. "SAME THING THAT MAKES YA LAUGH WILL MAKE YOU CRY." rumor has it ftp games fail in the end. but i can see ppl contenuing to play this if they didnt seem to want it to end.

in conclusion:
    PWI has made plenty of money on this game it seems and now they are causing it to fail when it doesnt have to. they have gotten bored with it is what i think considering all the other games they have put work into so far and want this game to end. as an american i feel like we should have a vote. a say. but fact is we dont. so if they want to make it fail. if they want to end the wonderful game of perfect world that it has become. if they want to take away everything we have all worked so hard on learning and achieving in this game they can. but its a shame. b:beatupb:shedtearb:dirtyb:surrender
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    basically dev's you just shot yourself in the face by annoucing that your reducing dq prices.b:bye
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Waiting for Official Response...

Bracing for Official Response...
  • Bigtease - Lost City
    Bigtease - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shutup I love how its all the insance csers that have spent over 500$ on packs alone talking **** calling ppl QQers srry but for all of you insanely over pwrd classes with ur csed +10 event gears need to **** and get a life not everyone plays the game like its the only thing left to do in the world get over urselfs if it werent for packs ud still be the same medeokre average players with average gears and average refines. there used to be alot of realy nice ppl in this game and now it seems everyone i used to play with thinks their uber elite cause they got all this **** without ever realy putting forth 1/10 the actuall effort it takes to farm it.

All sorts of ppls heads have gotten huge over this and made this game even worse than it was before cause now theres even less respectable honest ppl that earned half the stuff they have than there was before.Yes i have csed myself i have a herc and nix ive gotten charms and packs and orbs when sales occured but not with the intent of merchanting them back to the economy at inflated prices as soon as the sales over everything ive gotten was for personal use only or a gift to a friend or two.Sad to say this game is broken and will never be fixed to the game it once was unless the roll back patches to over a year ago and this will NEVER happen.

My advice to all of you that are normal working class ppl that play the game casually is to get out now and dont sink another penny into this game its not a casualy gamers game anymore its pay to win anymore and you better be ready to put more effort into this game than you do to anything in real life most the ppl out their that have all this uber **** from packs now i actually feel bad for you need to all go get REAL LIVES you act like your some sort of gods of pw well congratualations your a pixel king that spent 500$+ to be able to kill ppl your own lvl that were more skilled than you will ever have been good luck all the games broke i can say no moreb:bye
  • FoxyMercy - Sanctuary
    FoxyMercy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd love to hear the explanation for this drastic and poorly thought through attempt to fix something that wasnt broken to begin with.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just... lol. If you can't figure out a way to make money other than DQ, too bad, so sad... QQ more please.

It's a game, there will be competition. If you can't handle that or can't be bothered trying to make coin any other way... well I won't lie, I won't feel sorry for you, I don't particularly care if you know how to earn a living in-game or not.

There are many other ways to make good coin without having to kill mobs.

Get your crafting skills up. Make the 2* quest items for blacksmith, tailor, craftsman, and sell them... use that money to buy more crafting mats and do the same.

Some lazy people would rather pay 500-800k for those items and with that amount of coin you can easily make more.

If you're not bright enough to figure out ways to make money... selling robber/do-alls in cube, farming mats selling wines, farming particular crafting mats... I just don't know what else to say.

For a player that isn't 6x yet, the only good options are:

1) Farm crafting mats/hay from mobs
    2) Farm minable mats (mid mats only)
    3) Sell 2* items
    4) Sell DQ items

Number one is hard, since the mats like Rough Fur don't drop often enough to make a fortune. Hay sells well though. Mid mats are nice, but have dropped in price too. 2* items are also good if you get lucky and know which ones to make (those that are needed for BS and tailor level 4). You also have to have starting money to buy the mats. And then, DQ items.

I have made plenty of money by farming mats and selling DQs. I know I can get more money by doing TT, but I have had so many bad squads it's not even funny. I also know that mid/high mat farming gets me less money than grinding Thiefs.

EDIT: Merchanting is one thing too; I made around 500k profit this week. It's not good, but it's a start.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think they lowered it because there was too much money floating around? If this true, then by lowering the DQ prices, they should at least lower the repair costs and/or skill costs.

At least in general prices would go down...somewhat...

Don't QQ TOO much...if you don't like it, then don't play it :) If you wanna keep playing it, then keep playing it.

For the rest

chopperpic.jpg

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think they lowered it because there was too much money floating around? If this true, then by lowering the DQ prices, they should at least lower the repair costs and/or skill costs.

Nope, the real reason is to prevent hackers in the CN version. And even if the reason behind this was because there was too much coin on the market, they would have to remove 10m bank notes instead of lowering DQ item NPC price. Not to mention toning down the TW pays.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh to provent hackers thats ur explanation LMAO THIS WILL DO NOTHING TO HACKERS/BOTTERS WHAT SO EVER how is this gonna get rid of hackers/botters they will still be there hacking and botting away theyll just do it longer to make the same amount of coins thats all it will do this has absolutley nothing to do with hackers in my opinion this isnt the same version as the my pw so why does it have to be the same as the beijeng versionb:cry
    edited May 2010
    I agree that it will do nothing to the bot-farmers. They'll just make a little bit less money than they normally would.
    For a player that isn't 6x yet, the only good options are:

1) Farm crafting mats/hay from mobs
    2) Farm minable mats (mid mats only)
    3) Sell 2* items
    4) Sell DQ items

Number one is hard, since the mats like Rough Fur don't drop often enough to make a fortune. Hay sells well though. Mid mats are nice, but have dropped in price too. 2* items are also good if you get lucky and know which ones to make (those that are needed for BS and tailor level 4). You also have to have starting money to buy the mats. And then, DQ items.

I have made plenty of money by farming mats and selling DQs. I know I can get more money by doing TT, but I have had so many bad squads it's not even funny. I also know that mid/high mat farming gets me less money than grinding Thiefs.

EDIT: Merchanting is one thing too; I made around 500k profit this week. It's not good, but it's a start.

Its a given that you need to be a specific level to get certain drop mats, but all of the mats that do drop between lvl 20-50 are ones that sell for a good deal of money. Threads, Oils and Rough Fur... if you like to grind for DQ at those levels, keep grinding the ones that drop crafting mats as well and instead of using them sell them.

If you have enough mats to make 10 items and spam that one quest item, you're bound to make at least 2 of them. Blacksmith items on LC generally sell for 700k-1m. Tailor for about 500k-ish...

See, the thing about farming TT is that you need to actually make a few friends. Vent helps, but finding people who need the same mats you do is most important. You form a regular TT squad, and you agree to called mats and to sell and split any uncalled items. Granted there isn't much really worth selling anymore, but if you can manage 2 or 3 runs a day, you're bound to get your mats quickly then anything after that can easily be sold. Of course someone is always going to want to keep the gold mats, but you sell and split them. Once you have a regular party to go with that you can trust, it becomes rather easy and routine to do a few runs a day. Of course, you may not have time for your BHs that day, but if speed leveling is your goal, of course you're not going to have much time to make money anyway.
This discussion has been closed.