**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For the people who say GMs don't work on the weekends... BearClaw was on yesterday in Heaven's Tear chattin' with me and some others in squad. b:cute
  • MFISTER - Archosaur
    MFISTER - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Leave it up to the chinese!

I have read the posts on what the "Anti-****" question is and how to answer it. The thing is, is that when you try to answer it correctly, the so called "chinese" symbols that are on the multiple answer box aren't exactly readable.

If the developers are reading this, then take note!!!

Put it in english or make an english type of "ANTI-BOT" question to FIX the damn thing!!!

We are tired and annoyed of the kick-offs. **** this ****!!! We can find another game. If you are going to launch a game and introduce it to the world in english, then do it, don't do it half-****!!! It shoujldn't take this long to take care of this problem. And THAT is what this is............. A FRIGGIN PROBLEM!!!!

FIX IT!!!!!!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Our engineers have looked into this anti-**** quiz, and we are going to do what we can to address it during tomorrow night's maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience, residents of Archosaur server, and we'll see what we can do to make it up to all of you who were affected by this unfortunate addition to the game.
  • sexychecka
    sexychecka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Our engineers have looked into this anti-**** quiz, and we are going to do what we can to address it during tomorrow night's maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience, residents of Archosaur server, and we'll see what we can do to make it up to all of you who were affected by this unfortunate addition to the game.
    yes please fix the problem i am on archosaur server and the first few times this happened i guessed and got the right answer but now even though i know how to do it and look for the answer i cant really see the symbol any more and it is starting to make me angry, i keep trying to get the right answer now but its never right so i havent been able to play on my character because it keeps banning me,now they must think that i am a bot cause the answer is never right so as soon as i try to play the questions pop up with even harder to find symbols please help i want to play already
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The biggest issue is the damn characters they are using to have us figure out how many are in the images. It is impossible to tell half the time and I am getting sick of being booted off multiple times in a day. I had that happen to me yesterday 10 times. I adjusted my display down to 1024x768 and that made it *slightly* better but still it is hosing legit players like me and many others. Take the thing out as it is useless and annoying. Oh boy, some free xp or spirit, doesn't give all that much and is pretty much insignificant for higher lvl players.

Fix it, change it or preferably TRASH IT completely so we can get on with the game, else I will go elsewhere and not have to deal with such stupid stuff for anti-****.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    isnt this too late? i know ppl who did it in the past but now there is no reason to bot anymore, xp goes up very fast with all these bh/hyper/oracle

Don't agree with botters whatsoever, but hyper and oracles are rather expensive and BH is time consuming and often stressful. Botting on the other hand is free and you can do it afk.
  • asialana
    asialana Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

b:cry I need to level now b:cry

Stupid thing is killin me in the PQ rankings b:cry

*counting down mins till maintenance b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    am not pissed at the anti **** quiz its really a wonderful step taken by the dev and GM's, its also helpfull that so many people showed how to write or answer the questions but there is one small issue which we all are forgetting that is even though its easy to get the quiz done easily but its in chinese at times those diagrams in the boxes are difficult to see and we end up getting banned for 5 mins and then again we get banned until answered right. Now if the script was english as well as the diagrams were triangles ? or shapes ? or Alphabets ? it would have been a lot fairer for us to get the questions answered. hope i made my point clear out hereb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For the people who say GMs don't work on the weekends... BearClaw was on yesterday in Heaven's Tear chattin' with me and some others in squad. b:cute

GMs are only that ; GMs. They cannot fix anything in the game.

When I said staff I was referring to people who can actually fix stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't read the thread:

You can find information on the "**** check", including how to answer the question, on the PWI wiki here:
    Anti-**** Question
  • painkleradryan
    painkleradryan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eh :(....i can't do TT runs..i can't make oracles..b:cry....waste of moneyb:angry ^^^please fix it as fast u can GM's...b:thanks
  • KagomeDaymon - Archosaur
    KagomeDaymon - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Any word on weather or not they will be fixing this in updates really starting to bother me. b:angry
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eh :(....i can't do TT runs..i can't make oracles..b:cry....waste of moneyb:angry ^^^please fix it as fast u can GM's...b:thanks
    sure ya can, I answered it correctly 6 times 2 days ago
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    First of all sorry to the mods/gms for posting this, i know u moved all matters related to this into a sticky, but i think there is a better chance ppl c this help if i post new, feel free to lock/move it.

This is how u answer it

HackCheck.png

1) the sign with the " " aroudn it is the one u need to look for in the picture (2)

2) count the number of signs that r the same as the one in the text (1)

3) check the right answer and reply YAY exp/sp bonus

Once again sorry to the mods/gms, i mean to help by doing this

(it is also shown on page 4 or somethign in the sticky) okay now it just became a double post lol ^^

Just a thought. As I'm only half way through this thread: Why is only the question itself and the symbols in the box NOT translated but the rest of it is? b:puzzled

Now that I'm putting this up, I'm sure that I'll run into someones' post that ask the same thing before I have. b:laugh
  • Gothic_water - Archosaur
    Gothic_water - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    alot of peolpe cant play the game with this ****_check junk going on as not alot of people come to the forums, and to make it all worse, the simbles are a bit waters down or something, making them hard to tell what one that are, i know i cant play the game while these things are working, 2 days 24 checks and only 2 corect, and that was pure luck, GM's please do something about this as it is proberly forcing people away from the game.
  • ViAudi - Archosaur
    ViAudi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am constantly getting these anti-**** popup questions at least 10-18 times a day and I am very well fed up with it.. It has cost me time on my hypers and charms due to being kicked off server if answered wrong and when i do return< i still have to answer it and get it correct before I can resume.

This is the last time I will comment on this pathetic and rebundant popup during game play!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackmoa1
    blackmoa1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I feel everyone's pain here, even as a low level player with al lthe kill 20-30 enemies for a quest, I am constantly getting the "Star of Death" and this is BS. I have moved back to my original server until they get this fixed or sorted out.

However, I hope that the maintenance last night was worth getting kicked off for and not for more BS in the Boutique as usual.
  • frankieraye
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Archosaur players, are you still receiving this quiz?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Archosaur players, are you still receiving this quiz?

*crickets chirping*

b:avoid

Eh I could check by logging on but I'm too lazy to so yeah... :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have not received it at all since the update, so I assume it is fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • frankieraye
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Attention Archosaur residents:

2x EXP has been activated for 24 hours for your server!

Take care and thank you for your patience throughout this ordeal!

b:victory
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Attention Archosaur residents:

2x EXP has been activated for 24 hours for your server!

Take care and thank you for your patience throughout this ordeal!

24 hours, while players endured at least 5 days of nightmare? That's not a lot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    x2 exp for 24 hours wont do a thing, maby 10% of the whole of PWI actualy grinds, second, uve activated x2 event when im about to go to bed, and i have college to also go to, and ill get back with barly any of this *event* left, and i dare say the same goes for alot of europeon players.

yay pwi for failing again.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PWE does not make things to fit European timezones. The servers are based for -5 GMT and -8 GMT. Don't complain because you play a game where the servers are not within your timezone fitting for your special needs. I don't complain that TW goes on during the times I'm at work, so don't complain because you are missing out on something due to classes. If it is so important that you make it to the event, skip class. Otherwise, be smart, go to class, and remember that this is just a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    24 hours, while players endured at least 5 days of nightmare? That's not a lot...

Yeah, maybe they should give each player 10m coins and 20 hyper stones. :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks Frankie, it was an unexpected surprise :) Also, was nice to see a GM talking to us server wide, Arch misses the GM presence.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • momscix
    momscix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    plsssssssssssssssss some1 shud give me sites wer i cn HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK nd get ZEN ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    momscix wrote: »
    plsssssssssssssssss some1 shud give me sites wer i cn HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK nd get ZEN ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

permaban.yousuck.com b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is the most annoying NECRO ive ever seen by far b:angry

b:scorn just GTFO noob !!!!!!!!!! b:beatenupb:beatup

lock this thread pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<