**** check problems FIXED! 24 hours 2x EXP!

Options

Comments

• gerleigh
    gerleigh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still happening, since 8am edst.
    very frustrating as everything shown to count is F'ed up,it all looks like stick figures from a 2yr old b:sadb:angry
  • aeonensturm
    aeonensturm Posts: 0
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For those who have received this Anti-**** quiz

1. What server were you playing on when you received the quiz?

archosaur

2. What time was the earliest occurrence of your character getting this quiz?

ca. 8.15pm (Central European Time)

3. How often are you getting it?

if me answer right then all 15 minutes? :(

4. How long is it banning you for when you answer incorrectly?

allways 5 minutes banned
  • Yurisuri - Sanctuary
    Yurisuri - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whew glad I have been away for a week hope nothing serious is going to happen more then that. Here is to hope that I don't get that when I am able to return to the game.
  • Yuyi - Heavens Tear
    Yuyi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am having Antihack popup as soon as I logged in.... I cant get the answers right at all.
    If I get lucky and get it right....popup comes back within 5 minutes. It bans me for 5 minutes each time. I am in Archsaurus, and this popup started about 0100 hours Central Time(America).
  • Pentilope - Archosaur
    Pentilope - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still getting the Anti-**** popup on Archosaur. Got the popup as soon as I logged on, think I got it correct as I got XP for the answer, but it turned around and gave me the anti-**** quiz again about 5 minutes later. failed that time and got a 5 minute ban...b:angry
  • Aries_water - Sanctuary
    Aries_water - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1 - Was playing Archosaur Server
    2 - Happened 10 mins after i started questing (like 2: 20 pm server time)
    3 - I get one every time i log back in from the ban
    4 - 5 minutes ban
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wispah wrote: »
    Formal Sugguestion: Shut all Servers Down - Fire the children you class as Game Developers and Employ some IT professionals to rewrite the Anti Hacking Dialog CFG - and restart - this is insane, Problems still occuring on all servers. Time means money... b:chuckle

I'm only seeing it happen on Archosaur server.
  • frankieraye
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We're still working on this issue; in the meantime, please follow these instructions to answer the quiz correctly:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7957662&postcount=58

(thank you Sinalee)

Thanks!
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm only seeing it happen on Archosaur server.
    What makes Arch so special that it only appears there? why is this code even present there if PWI has no plans to translate, or use it?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Got the popup soon after initially logging in around 6:45~7am server time; got it after killing several mobs in Forest of Haze. Just got it again about 5min ago upon returning to Forest of Haze b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsaxpina
    tsaxpina Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i was so worried with this anti hacking message too, btw what is it?? i accidently chose a correct -obviously..-answer and got some exps after the 3 heart attacks i got from the disconnected issues and anti hacking question in chinese..b:shocked
    i thought i got **** and mailed the pw support team many times with no responseb:cry
  • frankieraye
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am wondering if it is safe to buy zen with this going on? I would really like to charge my zen but am afraid to do so with this hacking thing going on .

NyanType,

Charging ZEN should be fine, and you should have no problem transferring the ZEN to your server either.

However, make sure that you're able to answer the bot-quiz correctly, so that you will actually be able to enjoy your time in-game.
  • wazntme6
    wazntme6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i answered the **** question right and i keep getting why. i play on archosaur server and i got it first around 7.50pm
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WHAT... THE..... Do We understand that this gave people 20+ min on openning day because they couldnt get the question right 2 save their lives? Not 2 mention the fact that after you log in after 5 mins, u get an auto question on your doorstep....Yay Chinese anti **** questions....
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • zuag
    zuag Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IM So Tired of this Stupid Anti **** SSSSS keep ban me for 5min each wrong ANSWER for the last 11 hur WTF GM Pissed ME OFF...b:angryb:cryb:angry
  • shadowclaws22
    shadowclaws22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    any one know the anser to the **** thing please tell meb:questionb:question
  • Lazy_Lulu - Archosaur
    Lazy_Lulu - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seems to happen only when I'm killing stuff, not when i'm crafting or traveling or just hanging out. Just in the past 2 hours I had it 3 times, answered correctly, got 2700 exp.
    Then past 2 times I thought i answered correctly but booted off, banned for 5 minutes.
    Last time was 7:10 PST, Archosaur server.
    Sucks cause I had a good crew too to work on that quest.
  • baby420
    baby420 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i have the exp stones on and i can't stay in the game can i get my gold back or it reset i get this **** thing ever 10 mins and i try all 1 2 3 4 over and over and nuthing this really is makeing me not want to play b:angryb:angry
  • lylyx
    lylyx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just got the damned **** check twice in a row! even if I did understand Chinese, not all the characters could be read by my computer. WTF MAN! This is some sort of epidemic or something!b:shocked
  • MissUco - Sanctuary
    MissUco - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They really need to fix this. I've gotten 8 of them in an hour. I failed the last one because all the characters were too crushed together to tell them apart. Pretty fail when someone that knows Chinese fails it because its too difficult to see.
  • wispah
    wispah Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -Inserts Teleacoustic:
    Hey guys,

We (Mods) are aware of the current issues and are trying our best to get into contact with a GM. Please be patient for now and we apologise for the inconvenience. Also please keep all posts about this issue to this thread from now on.

Thank you.

UPDATE:

So we're having this anti-**** quiz pop up again, eh?

This has happened once before, back when Archosaur Server was first launched, and we were able to resolve the issue, so I would expect that we can do it again. Please be patient while we work on it, and below are some instructions on how to answer the question correctly in the meantime:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7957662&postcount=58

(thank you Sinalee)

Thanks!

-FrankieRaye

Right Time to get real The Asian Dialog "Anti Hacking Check" is still popping up at the time of this entry, its about time you stopped just noticing the problem and do something about removing it, E.g. Employing new coders, Personally i care nothing for the Answer as the Question has not been asked " Where is Tech Support" and why the hell after nearly 9 hours is this thing still showing.... Makes me wonder if "Watching is all that is getting done" Because of the inability to repair the problem I have been unable to help my faction with TW the Blame is at the IT tech crew for thinking Asian Heiroglyphs will catch a hacker, considering the only country Reknown for hacking is the Asian populous... Remove the Problem A.s.a.p. thanks
  • lylyx
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) TOTALLY AWESOME that you know Chinese
    @) you can't capitalize numbers
    and 3) it wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't have to wait between each log in.b:irritated
  • lylyx
    edited May 2010
    Options
    GOT IT RIGHT!b:victory for now... hope it doesn't happen again... at leasdt not tonight...
  • ElaqKat - Sanctuary
    ElaqKat - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is really annoying...
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    SaikuSama - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is getting really annoying, its hard to see the letters so we can answer this **** right!!! Wtf, do you guys know what's goin on? I can't TT , i can't FB, i can't FC, i'm getting ticked off, plz do something D:b:angry
  • hinaomega
    hinaomega Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you dont know how to do it, heres how.

Read the first part, there will be a charactr in quotes. so lets say it says だ い ”が” く。

Since the ”が" has quotes around it, you would have to look through like

区    が

を    が

れ

Since there are two が in there, the answer would be two

Its still annoying as hell though

Ive got it right about 3 times in a row now, but it keeps asking me...
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Happened to me tonight too. What the hell is this ****. Fix it or I will find another server. You can't even read the symbols 'cause the resolution of the picture is like 50x50. :)
  • Lazy_Lulu - Archosaur
    Lazy_Lulu - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    still happening....over and over and over. seems now that no matter what answer i give i still get booted. here's the latest screenie

[IMG][/img]14oayk0.jpg
  • hinaomega
    hinaomega Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Zee answer for that one is two >.>. Its still a pain in the **** though
  • Sharpie - Dreamweaver
    Sharpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    can we get a time frame as to when this will be resolved...... tomorrow? this weekend? monday?