Project Fashion Female Winners! Final Poll!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Aloisia - Harshlands
    Aloisia - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh, I see that a couple of the designs were replaced.

Much nicer, but still would've loved to see a certain entry - it was called the starry dress or something along those lines. Oh, well.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm just going to re-post this again...for how moronic the choices were.

The current ones,
    or THESE?
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/104/d/8/PWI_Fashion_Contest_Entries_by_MarieWhatley.jpg

Yeah uhh,
    camp fire, bon fire, dart board, whatever they were using.
    They failed.
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

The current ones,
    or THESE?
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/104/d/8/PWI_Fashion_Contest_Entries_by_MarieWhatley.jpg

Yeah uhh,
    They failed.

I also posted almost same design with the number 2 o.o...

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175/MilliaDizzy/PW_Contest_02_done.jpg

but her's is cooler...thats all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

The current ones,
    or THESE?

Yeah uhh,
    They failed.

Thank you for the support T__T. I would've loved to see mine at least make the top five :/

But what's done is done. :[

I also posted almost same design with the number 2 o.o...

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175/MilliaDizzy/PW_Contest_02_done.jpg

but her's is cooler...thats all

And Lyonna... they're not really that similar lol. Yours has a vest and button down shirt with a tie. I think the dressier design is the only thing they sort of share but other than that they're not really the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options

And Lyonna... they're not really that similar lol. Yours has a vest and button down shirt with a tie. I think the dressier design is the only thing they sort of share but other than that they're not really the same.

*look in photoshop, investigate it*

Um yeah >.> different style(on 1st sight looks similar on tie,collar, trouser)... the one you have (or someone's) is very pretty <3 I liked it... maybe (for me) if u work some more at number 2 and 3 adding a uniqueness you can get 1-5 on next contest <3 I just loved it so much~

and for number 4 and 6 >.> honestly I'm not very interested. for 2 i was like... um..how to say it...

"Kawaii....!!!" I think >.<

idk how to describe it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *look in photoshop, investigate it*

Um yeah >.> different style(on 1st sight looks similar on tie,collar, trouser)... the one you have (or someone's) is very pretty <3 I liked it... maybe (for me) if u work some more at number 2 and 3 adding a uniqueness you can get 1-5 on next contest <3 I just loved it so much~

and for number 4 and 6 >.> honestly I'm not very interested. for 2 i was like... um..how to say it...

"Kawaii....!!!" I think >.<

idk how to describe it...

you're entitled to your opinion just as much as the next person. All the designs I created on that page were mine... not "someone's".

Thanks for your compliments. :) I honestly feel I could've done better on number 2. It isn't my strongest design lol. As for three it was one of my favourites. I don't think this contest was based on uniqueness of the designs... c'mon now lol. Look at entry A again on the top five, you'll know what I mean. :/

It wasn't lack of design that I didn't make it in... was rather the preferences of the "superior" staff members of PWI. Nearly anyone could see I had potential to make it and yet I didn't. Wasn't a lack of good design. Just their preferences over everyone elses' here.

I can't say your design was something I would've made either lol. It wasn't bad, I liked your design. But using the argument that they were looking for more unique designs, yours wasn't exactly new either. Honestly I don't think any of the designs submitted were all that unique. Including mine. xD I like more lolita/victorian/goth design so my stuff tends to reflect that. Where someone elses' might reflect more an anime style using typical elements of popular anime. Just different strokes for different folks I guess you could say.

If I'd known better what PWI's preferences were, I might've geared my entries more toward their likes without losing my uniqueness. :/ But oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would like to say congrats to the big winner
    i love ur design even tho personally i would never wear that (i like my gray maiden top/black vampire pants/bowknot boots combo)
    it was well drawn out on the paper and looks fantastic
    as for the other designs better luck next time
    design D- love the originality but please dont take this wrong but its not the best i seen scales r cool but not fem best for a guy's character not a girl's

Best luck to everyone next time b:byeb:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    congrats on E winning, personally it was my favorite :3
    anybody think what wouldhappen if D won though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you're entitled to your opinion just as much as the next person. All the designs I created on that page were mine... not "someone's".

Thanks for your compliments. :) I honestly feel I could've done better on number 2. It isn't my strongest design lol. As for three it was one of my favourites. I don't think this contest was based on uniqueness of the designs... c'mon now lol. Look at entry A again on the top five, you'll know what I mean. :/

It wasn't lack of design that I didn't make it in... was rather the preferences of the "superior" staff members of PWI. Nearly anyone could see I had potential to make it and yet I didn't. Wasn't a lack of good design. Just their preferences over everyone elses' here.

I can't say your design was something I would've made either lol. It wasn't bad, I liked your design. But using the argument that they were looking for more unique designs, yours wasn't exactly new either. Honestly I don't think any of the designs submitted were all that unique. Including mine. xD I like more lolita/victorian/goth design so my stuff tends to reflect that. Where someone elses' might reflect more an anime style using typical elements of popular anime. Just different strokes for different folks I guess you could say.

If I'd known better what PWI's preferences were, I might've geared my entries more toward their likes without losing my uniqueness. :/ But oh well.

Oh wow <3 u have great drawing skill~

teach me to make shoes sometime >.> *watch u on DA* when u can...I always messed up with that part.

Then, I don't know anything about PWI staff favorites o_O, i just thinking about something that might fit for battle and adventure. Then, I don't think mine is unique too , or mine is better than those 5, i just let the river flow and well thanks again for voters, for the comment and for the gratz...o.o... I can't go there without all of you.

*bow* ありがとう ございます >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh wow <3 u have great drawing skill~

teach me to make shoes sometime >.> *watch u on DA* when u can...I always messed up with that part.

Then, I don't know anything about PWI staff favorites o_O, i just thinking about something that might fit for battle and adventure. Then, I don't think mine is unique too , or mine is better than those 5, i just let the river flow and well thanks again for voters, for the comment and for the gratz...o.o... I can't go there without all of you.

*bow* ありがとう ございます >.<

wait a minute..I'm not yet win b:surrender Still a few hours til vote closed (6 pm Monday pacific time)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Foxie_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A is best, why does no one like A??? B is good too i guess...
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Suzanne\Pictures\Class Work[/SIGPIC]
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Psssshhhhh... foxie's right... A and B are the best, why arent ppl voting 4 them? b:sad
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • Tsukita - Sanctuary
    Tsukita - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Psssshhhhh... foxie's right... A and B are the best, why arent ppl voting 4 them? b:sad

I had originally voted for B in the other poll, and I would've stuck with it but...when I saw D was winning, I had to choose E. e.e;;; HOWEVER!! Don't get me wrong, that was not the only reason why I chose E!! I really like E's design as well, and I can actually see it showing up in-game. B is wonderful, but seeing as how we already have a pirate set in the boutique, I figured people were less inclined to go for that one.

I still have my dislikes towards Design D because it's just...not appealing to me at all. A gives me the same feeling, except the difference is that it just plainly doesn't stir my attention at all. :\

Lol the only reason why people think Design C is similar to Avatar is 1) it's skin-tight, 2) there was tail-usage in there, and 3) it's blue.

I did submit entries into this, but I don't think they're anywhere close to the stunning qualities I see in many of the other some-1998 designs that were submitted. XP But here's my entry anyways (male design's linked in the description in case you're curious); I'm curious to see what people think of 'em. Disregard the missing details on the head, lol. I'm not one with wigs so I found it pointless to focus on the head. xD

*goes to hide now*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MYRIAD - Tsukita {Marshal}: Cleric (lvl 79) / SyingDaiyu {Commissioner}: Blademaster (lvl 49) / JiaoDaiyu {Commissioner}: Venomancer (lvl 44)
    NON-MYRIAD - LinyaoDaiyu: Archer (lvl 26) / Zafraeda: Psychic (lvl 20) / Varteres: Barbarian (lvl 24) / NoboruK: Wizard (lvl 19) / Elpidios: Assassin (lvl20)
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A is best, why does no one like A??? B is good too i guess...

It looks like a set that will come out in the near future. It's on ecatomb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Meh... there was a lot of better than this designs in the original post(i didnt post anyone =p ), but i guess that the order should be...
    D
    A
    C
    B
    E

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • ShaeSJA - Dreamweaver
    ShaeSJA - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would buy D in a heartbeat :P
  • The_Amazone - Heavens Tear
    The_Amazone - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only one I would buy would be the Pirate top in B.

Would look nice with many things and it's sexah but not too much :) Just the way I like it :)
  • Nodzzz - Heavens Tear
    Nodzzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree with Ama. I always agree with Ama though b:laughb:laugh
    Noone remembers when you're good.
    Noone forgets when you're bad.

Dam now i know why im unforgetable b:laugh .
  • atmbomb
    atmbomb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IDK what ppl r talking about E is fricking awesome, only 1 that even barely compares is B but thats if B was sellng for 2 gold
  • Mahiira - Archosaur
    Mahiira - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love D... too bad it's not going to win :( The others aren't as "different". D is a big change from anything we have in the game, style-wise.
  • Arzeth - Heavens Tear
    Arzeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if I post my designs 50x times it get lso count? lol...these fashions arent that good imo...no much fantasy, more like copy feeling :/
    also, in trend not the best...WHAT IS THAT ALIEN MANGA COPYYYY????
  • Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear
    Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I voted for the D.
    it's cute and wild in some way.
    I hope they'll make it. b:dirty
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grats on E winning, i can definately see my sin wearing that :D
    can you make the level requirement for 10 plz??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Sylphye - Heavens Tear
    Sylphye - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously, all the 5 designs don't really appeal to me.

I can't see why D and E got the highest vote, but credits to D for being creative and the details in the design.

My vote will still be going for design B for being the most original and feasible set of clothing to be sold in the boutique even though from the looks of the voting, it is not going to win =/
  • Ghede - Harshlands
    Ghede - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *looks at winner*

...ewwwwie....

*looks at other four contestants*

Well, not much to choose from, anyway.
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    -shoots self in the face- T~T wow u guys suck at picking designs i saw stuff a milion times better then these......b:sad okay i give up on buying fash and wil just stick to ugly armor now b:cry

EDIT: if u want to have a tail be a veno -__- -looks at design C-
  • HallowNight - Sanctuary
    HallowNight - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I kinda expected all the fashionistas to hate my design..... I appreciate the comments, good and horrible.
    I want the girls to be able to have a fashion set that makes them look both sexy and fierce.
    I know everyone says its armor... but think how many people have armor that simply does not match... or it has a god-awful color scheme.

I say we should get to have an armor that we can dye to our liking. skimpy or not :)

Thank you for the votes and congratulations to everyone who made the top 5.

Happy Hunting ^__^
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grats to our Grand Prize winner- Lyonna_S - Sanctuary for the very attractive design, and of course to all of our very talented artists!

There will be a spotlight in the near future for this announcement :)

And thanks to all for voting!
This discussion has been closed.