Project Fashion Female Winners! Final Poll!

Options
frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
main_details_banner_projectfashion_022310.jpg

After going receiving close to 2000 submissions, parsing the total down to a serviceable 300, cutting those down to a top 20 per gender, and working with 12 different judges, we are finally down to a top 5 fashions for each gender!

All 10 creators of these fashions will receive one Wardrobe Stone as well as one entire fashion set (headwear, top, bottom, and shoes) of their choice from the Boutique!

We are now in the final stage of this contest - the forum poll!

Remember, whichever design gets the most votes in one week will be considered the winner of the event, and will win the

Grand Prize of 10,000 ZEN!

The female fashion polls will close Monday April 19th at 6pm Pacific!

Please note: Names/servers have been removed from these entries to minimize the chance of friend/server bias.

And now: Female fashions!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• frankieraye
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Design A

Zasian_leisure_colsmall.jpg

Design B

ZFash_Design_2_Completesmall.jpg

Design C

zperfect_worldsmall.jpg
  • frankieraye
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Design D

zblack_dragon_designsmall.jpg

Design E

ZPWI_donesmall.jpg

Good luck to all!
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    C reminds me of Avatar b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I vote D. Powerful yet smexy.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like the ones you replaced them with. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree, at least this time everything's original.

....At least, I'd hope so. b:shocked
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think 5 is too limited..
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    C = Avatar
    D = Alien vs Predator? xD lol

Well, still better then ripped-arts ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still don't see why 'A' is in when there's an almost identical set waiting to be added in . . . but that said - nice job of doing the right thing :D Good luck to the finalists :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I still prefer old D to anything here.

There needs to be much more cute and whimsicality. ;_;
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so it took a few weeks to get those top 5 from 2000, but it took 1 day to do it again? did u have runner-ups? o.0
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nuuu where is the blue princess dress of the author of design B lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nuuu where is the blue princess dress of the author of design B lol

Agreed, I loved that dress and thought for sure it would be in here b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • KaosKitten - Dreamweaver
    KaosKitten - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank you for recognizing what we all said. I'm just glad the forgeries were removed. No one should profit from theft. Period.

I chose B as out of everything the top of it I would definitely buy to pair with other things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you to Forsakenx for my lovely signature ♥

KaosKitten - Veno
    ElvenEyes - Archer
    Des_Tai - Cleric
    _Kassiopeia_ - Blademaster

The armor is full of **** I'm afraid, the trick is to make it shine so brilliantly that no one notices.

Keep life simple and go where the day takes you.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Ulquira - Lost City
    Ulquira - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww, nothing really beutifull to vote for is there b:sad Suppose i vote for B, i really loved the artists works, more so the ice dress but oh well. I do hope that if B is put into the game both of the shirts are added.

D will win simply because the guys will vote for it to -.-
  • MiszEvil - Sanctuary
    MiszEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Awww b:sad i still dont like anything... its good those stolen arts are gone but... yeah i think the new entry's still look like an armor set.. instead of fashion....
    C: arcane D: heavy armor
    So because i dont like them i wont vote... so its honest to all entry's
    Gl anyways ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrimsonKiss - Sanctuary
    CrimsonKiss - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yuck i dont like them :( i wont buy any of those...
    Good luck to all winner tho b:sad
  • Souteryn - Sanctuary
    Souteryn - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good work to re-do the Poll, but the one's which are in there... well most of them I don't like :/ I've seen so many really awesome-kick-**** entries in those other threads... Anyway, my favourite is still E, the top is cool :D

Though, good luck everyone and congratulations for coming that far! ^.^
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yep, agree with Souteryn. Voted for E again, its so awesome :D Good Luck, all!
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i vote For E agine...
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    NoDoubt - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tought was "fashion" proyect not armour proyect ._.
    b:nosebleed ♥ Sexy veno ♥ b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myaxua - Dreamweaver
    Myaxua - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    While no reflection on the artist themselves, it is pretty disappointing after all those entries they put an armor one in. Have to agree with others on that one, this was a fashion contest!

In any case, nice work from everyone... judging from the submission thread we have lots of artists on PWI
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww, nothing really beutifull to vote for is there b:sad Suppose i vote for B, i really loved the artists works, more so the ice dress but oh well. I do hope that if B is put into the game both of the shirts are added.

stereotyping is bad :O
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

*Cough* I voted for D lmao, it looks cool b:surrender.

I agree with many people though, i thought it was a fashion contest and not an armour contest and i haven't really many 'attractive' looking fashion that i have seen so far.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yuck disgusting disgraceful and an insult to those with actual talent who entered this 'competition' ... I will not vote at all... I will not buy any of those
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That was the best replacements you could come up with?

Armor in a fashion contest? You know that girls can look badass without wearing **** armor, right?

Ah well. Voting for E, again, because it's still the only one I really like out of all of them, regardless of if it already has elements of current boutique fashion.

I'm kind of glad I didn't enter at this point, because from these finalists, I clearly wouldn't have gotten anywhere even if I could draw clothes relatively well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just for the record:
    I'm male, and there's no way in hell I'd vote for that dragon-armor stuff.
    Well drawn, sure, but nothing I'd want to see players running around in.

Frankie, thanks for correcting the contest (and extending the deadline on this one). Very responsible of you, and I'm sure we all appreciate it (except lostarot, and the cheaters who submitted).
    But I gotta ask - what criteria are you guys using over there? And I ask that in perfect seriousness with no snark. I would dearly love to know what rationale the judges gave for picking the sets they did, in both categories.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it a bit funny but this is nothing new there will always be people to whine about regardless what fashion gets put in the top 5. People can never be satisfied, you can swap some to satisfy a few but more will get disappointed I'm sure.

Simple proof is... look how all flame the winning one, just because it's not the one they like. The argument for D now is it's not an 'armor contest' but yet there were flames on A before as well when it was winning, that it looks like another set in game lol

And no as Frankie said it doesn't mean the one winning will get implemented, having a similar set does NOT mean it can't/shouldn't win... but I'm sure flames regarding A were just because it was winning and it was not the one you liked. Hence why almost no flames towards A right now cuz it's not winning anymore, D became the new target.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it a bit funny but this is nothing new there will always be people to whine about regardless what fashion gets put in the top 5. People can never be satisfied, you can swap some to satisfy a few but more will get disappointed I'm sure.

Simple proof is... look how all flame the winning one, just because it's not the one they like. The argument for D now is it's not an 'armor contest' but yet there were flames on A before as well when it was winning, that it looks like another set in game lol

And no as Frankie said it doesn't mean the one winning will get implemented, having a similar set does NOT mean it can't/shouldn't win... but I'm sure flames regarding A were just because it was winning and it was not the one you liked. Hence why almost no flames towards A right now cuz it's not winning anymore, D became the new target.

They were being flamed cause they shouldnt have won. Many more artistic and awesome designs have been spotted on the forums and everyone got their hopes up. GMs just had to spoil it putting these hideous outfits on. I guess the current C is ok... but im not gonna buy it anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.