Options
    hi can any 1 give me a link for 80 + quest or some1 make 1 pls
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:thanks
  • grayadidas
    grayadidas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thx for the Link to the Guides :3

Can you put Link to do GV run too in Party Mode?
    and Frost Guide too? (strategy to do, what to expect etc..)

Thx bfore :>
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Version 2.4 3/15/10
    -Added Forgotten Frostlands Guide (On bosses)
    -Added Rebirth Order guides thread link

This was done by above request, even though neither of these guide/threads have much to do with quests themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options

Version 2.5 3/22/10
    -Updated Human 1-19 Guide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options

Version 3.0 3/29/10
    -Added new sections for Lost Empire and Rising Tide quest guides
    -Added the guide to open the four maps for Lost Empire [Credit to Neodaystar]
    -Updated Level 20-29 Guide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hi can any 1 give me a link for 80 + quest or some1 make 1 pls
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:thanks

Ya. Are there 80+ guides made? If not, are they in the works?
  • ajkroesen
    ajkroesen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it wiuld be nice to have a lvl 80+ guide i hope it comes soon i had a lot of help from all those other guides
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bump, 80+ guide?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok there he is:

there was quests called "Coming for Age" or something like that....What lvl you need to begin these quests?b:angryb:irritated
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • redeemed07
    redeemed07 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey guys i just came to post in dis forum cause its the most active one....
    i really need help with something...
    due to some reason i am unable to login to the game ( sys prob) so i want to convey a message to someone please someone help me on this..

my char is /\Odin/\ in heavens tear.... just search for XPumaX and telll her about my problem and also tell her i will play the game as soon as my problem is solved....plz plz plzb:shedtearb:shedtearb:shedtearb:shedtear
  • Fantiene - Lost City
    Fantiene - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thank you so much Ence for taking the time to post this. It help me so much! ......and stopped me from posting a LOT of stupid questions.b:victory On to lvl 30!
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thx for all the work. Have used these extensively.

80 and 90 guides?? plz plz plz

Especially need to know how to do the fire/water orb quest correctly. Keep getting mixed info and never seems to work.

(have to search other threads for now i think)
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Version 3.1 5/24/10
    -Added Levels 30-39 Challenge Quests link
    -Updated Level 30-39 Guide
    -Updated Special Quest Token of the Seven
    -Added List of Bounty Hunter Chains

Concerning the level 80-89 guide. Work on it has been started but is currently on standby because of my school situation. The earliest I can hope to have it out at this time is July :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Version 3.1 5/24/10
    -Added Levels 30-39 Challenge Quests link
    -Updated Level 30-39 Guide
    -Updated Special Quest Token of the Seven
    -Added List of Bounty Hunter Chains

Concerning the level 80-89 guide. Work on it has been started but is currently on standby because of my school situation. The earliest I can hope to have it out at this time is July :(

You spelled my name wrong on the "created by" tag b:sad
  • Anorluin - Dreamweaver
    Anorluin - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ence i need to thank you!!!

I've been using your guide since lvl 1 and so far (i'm on lvl 62 now) they helped me a lot!!

Thanks for the good work!!!

b:victory
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You spelled my name wrong on the "created by" tag b:sad

Sorry D: fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinarella - Sanctuary
    Quinarella - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can't find a guide for 80 - 89 anywhere
    NiteDream - Marshal [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1perfectworld dot com

Shame we don't have it filled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RiiC - Raging Tide
    RiiC - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ya well, as a new player to PWI I find people post information differently. Example, I've had a H**L of a time just figuring out the jargon. It took me a while to get a clue to what a "Mob" was and I'm still not all that sure because the way it's used makes me think it's a special kind of monster, is it? This is a complicated game and the experianced player seem to skip over details that leave me guessing. Thanks for the effort...
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ya well, as a new player to PWI I find people post information differently. Example, I've had a H**L of a time just figuring out the jargon. It took me a while to get a clue to what a "Mob" was and I'm still not all that sure because the way it's used makes me think it's a special kind of monster, is it? This is a complicated game and the experianced player seem to skip over details that leave me guessing. Thanks for the effort...

Complex? Sure. However, I would have to say the example you used was not very um, hm. Well let me put it this way. The example you used makes me think that you have little to no mmo experience whatsoever.

Reason being, "mob" is a commonly used term across most if not all mmo's for "monster/thing you have to kill". Special monster's tend to be called "Bosses".

A definition:

Mob
    An AI controlled monster. 'Mob' originally comes from the MUD era, where it was short for 'mobile', to differentiate monsters that would patrol a set of rooms as opposed to monsters which would stay in one place until killed.

That having been said, if you're having trouble with the lingo, then I suggest you try out this thread here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=941

Lists all commonly used abbreviations in the game.
    Thanks, and hope you enjoy your stay in PWI :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Version 3.2 5/31/10
    -Added updated guides for all of level 40-49
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwicasters
    pwicasters Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Very nice quest guide and other useful links. You have detailed alot of extra points which is awesome tyvm. b:victory Anyone with negative feed back should just shush b:shutup
  • themarker2010
    themarker2010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hi all
    I am currently looking for a new MMORPG to play over my time off this summer and at the moment of i've slimmed my decision down to this or another game whose name i will not mention in this post

My question is addressed to those of you who have almost reached the top levels of this game
    "Does Perfect World International have a system for daily quests? i.e. is there a place in a major city, such as a billboard that a player can go to receive new quests on a daily basis?"

Also I know this next question is not related to the major theme of this thread but if its not too much trouble can someone fill me on this question as well
    "Can you purchase mounts in PWI using the money you get from looting,questing,selling good etc? or Do you have to use real world money ($US, euros, $AUS, pounds etc) to buy one?

Your help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to perhaps joining you in perfect world international

Regards
    The Marker
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To answer all of your questions. Here you go.
    Hi all
    I am currently looking for a new MMORPG to play over my time off this summer and at the moment of i've slimmed my decision down to this or another game whose name i will not mention in this post

My question is addressed to those of you who have almost reached the top levels of this game
    "Does Perfect World International have a system for daily quests? i.e. is there a place in a major city, such as a billboard that a player can go to receive new quests on a daily basis?"
    Yes, every day you can do Crazy Stone (CS) and a set of Bounty Hunts (BH). They give considerable amounts of exp. I get almost enough exp from just these daily quests to level up every night lol. You receive these quests in Archosaur. They open up every night at midnight EST, and you have 24 hours to do the quest, and once you do you can do it again the next day when it opens up. CS you can do solo, BH's though you will need a squad of other players also looking to kill the same boss.
    Also I know this next question is not related to the major theme of this thread but if its not too much trouble can someone fill me on this question as well
    "Can you purchase mounts in PWI using the money you get from looting,questing,selling good etc? or Do you have to use real world money ($US, euros, $AUS, pounds etc) to buy one?
    Yes, you can purchase real money items for in game money, but it isn't cheap. A good rule of thumb is 1 gold is about the equivelant of 300k coins, not including supply and demand. You can buy mounts ($7-$25) from 2 million - 10 million coins. Bank inventory stones ($2) for 700k. You can make a cupboard stone ($2) with 40 perfect stones that only cost 12k game coins each. (About 480k).
    Your help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to perhaps joining you in perfect world international

Regards
    The Marker

No prob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Kiljaedin - Lost City
    Kiljaedin - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lost city ftw
  • Nefertia - Archosaur
    Nefertia - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Quick question I have read all of your guides but cannot seem to find one what is FC and what lvl do we obtain it.b:thanks
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ...You all know there's also this pickaxe you can obtain from this quest called "Kill The Hamster". It's a pickaxe that can be any kind of weapon.

b:surrender

★★★ Hamster's Deathwish: Order
    Weapon Type: Morphing Pickaxe
    Level: 18
    Attack Rate (ATK/SEC): 2.00
    Physical Attack: 2494 - 4899
    Magic Attack: 3892 - 5201
    Requisite Level: 10

Atk Level: +100
    Critical Hit Rate: +10%
    Channeling: -20%

A small and dainty weapon
    From a small little hamster.

Quest Reward. Unable to be decomposed.

b:cry
    This quest be ebil!
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilou - Sanctuary
    Wilou - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ence, have you done any guides for lvl 80 and up? Dont think ive seen any yet. Thank you for the work youve done on them. Has been very helpful to me and faction members.
    b:victory
  • Kimmber - Lost City
    Kimmber - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yes Ence you the man.....b:victory

but any thing for lvl's 80-89 yet? I see it looks like you are lvl 9X so anything would help. Plus those of us working thru would most likely help you in the edit of the quests if we noticed something.

and yes your guides have been very well done and I have used them when I get stuck on a quest or have someone ask me a question about a quest I have forgotten.

Please keep up the good work and I hope to soon see a guide for the 80-89 lvl's.