Comprehensive List of Quest Guides

Options

Comments

• Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Anyone know Ence still playing PWI, really looking forward on his guide for lvl80 b:laugh
  • deanar
    deanar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How do I gain genie affinity?
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    deanar wrote: »
    How do I gain genie affinity?

Level it up.
  • andrewbelvin89
    andrewbelvin89 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I want to know where you get the badges that the Messenger of the Sages wants you to get!!! plz and ty
  • dailyrabbit
    dailyrabbit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ken som1 give my the name of the quest for elemental seals?
    i have 6 need like 7 and idk what the name is of the last 1 and the lvl of the quest >.< pls leave a message if you know the name and lvlb:surrender

>>>>>:bye<<<<<
  • Ketano - Dreamweaver
    Ketano - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Awesome guide Ence,but one thing you forgot to add was the level 52 legendary quest "Ancient Bow" b:scorn hope you add that soon b:pleased
  • flycatcher007
    flycatcher007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hey im still level 2 i cant find the ogres were are the
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Awesome guides :) Keep it up
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    does Ence still play?
    D:
    last update be month 6.
    and he still 82.
    (>.<)'
    also me wuv your guide~!
    d(^.-d)
    and me going to reach the end of his guide soon. b:sad
    (T.T)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Noooooo I've been using this quest guide since lvl 20. I'm going to miss it when it hit 80 :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Freedomarch - Sanctuary
    Freedomarch - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Because, for one I gave an explanation a long long time ago about this. You can use the website, I don't have a problem with that. The point of my work was to create a comprehensive quest guide in which I tried to add all the extra points that never make it onto the usual quest lists. If not 1perfect, why not the PW Wiki? Or http://www.pwdatabase.com/ ? Or why not even the MY forums? The coordinates are the same over there and the quest names are close enough to be able to figure them out.

The point in my creating these "guides" is to add a bit more to it. There are questions that people have on the forums despite having all those sites. My goal is to try to add the extra bits to answer the people's questions. Odd things like whether a drop is uncommon or not. Specifics on a boss. Tips on fighting through things. Which quests to chain together for an FB and what to pick up for all of it. Things like that.

The original concept was spawned through the MY forums. 1perfect has been around for a long time and I do believe it is a great site for looking at quests. I will also say that they were using my quest guides for the lower levels earlier on to add information to their guide as well as back on the MY version. And yes, I was asked if it was allowed to use the information to add to their site.

So...I'd say it's all up to you. Some people use this, others use other sources. All in all I'm just trying to add something back to the community in general ;)
    v ggsdfafda
  • Gawker - Harshlands
    Gawker - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Marry me? b:cute
  • Killerbmw - Harshlands
    Killerbmw - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Marry me? b:cute

O.O hello gawker
  • Gawker - Harshlands
    Gawker - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    O_O you weren't suppose to see that lol
  • FireBirdy - Dreamweaver
    FireBirdy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    We'll miss you Ence. You and your wonderful guides. b:cry
    Hope it all works out for you.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ence's guides be soooo much more better then pwdatabase or anything else.
    b:cry
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Irena_ - Dreamweaver
    _Irena_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    thanks b:bye
  • sesk
    sesk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for all the work you put into this guide!!!b:kiss
    It has helped me immensely throughout game play!

I am soo sorry for whatever you are going through right now and hope all comes out well for you! Take care!b:thanks
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hehe dont it just figure get close to hitting lvl 80 and Real Life steps in and interferes with gaming. Take care Ence have been relying on the guides since I was but a wee squishy (Im still squishy just not so wee anymore). A dedicated someone needs to step up and fill in for Ence (Hint Hint Spoons 8^B ). *yeah I know Spoons is uber busy being a GM but ya gotta admit the 'Staff' has the insight an knowledge to make it happen* I dont have anything against PWDB just find it much more convient to use the forum here instead, sue me for being lazy.
    Again Ence happy trails and hope ya get that 'loving' feeling back.b:byeb:victory
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • Demoneyesjoe - Lost City
    Demoneyesjoe - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    HEY HEY HEY b:shocked what happened to the twlight temple mats website u used to have on here? it was great! if your not going to repost it, can someone reply and put up the the URL to the twilight temple guide that was on here?

thx a bunch b:pleased

goodbye ence b:sad

(edit)

NVM, i found it, its

http://vanaheim.the-aria.com/pw/tt/

found it in my URL upon typing in twili.... so, yea, there it is if anyone is looking for it (including Ence if he plans on reposting it)
  • cabal23
    cabal23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hey guys the new quest guide is missing a lot of quest, not liked the old one i think old is better than the new one beacouse it has full quest info. The missing quest is "Rebirth Order, Cube of Faith, n something else", this is the only thing i remember. If posible pls. put it back n ty. b:victoryb:laugh
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dam m8,its too early to go >.<
    Using ur Guide since lvl5 or so lols,im already 81 and i were waitin' for 80~89 Qs Guide..

Anyway,gl in rl n ty for those amazin' guides. b:scorn
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    does Ence still play?
    D:
    last update be month 6.
    and he still 82.
    (>.<)'
    also me wuv your guide~!
    d(^.-d)
    and me going to reach the end of his guide soon. b:sad
    (T.T)'
    Last Activity 11-16-2009 12:20 PM

there is your answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ence Lives!!!!
    b:faint
    hooray~
    <---just hit the end of your awesome guide.
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeryne - Dreamweaver
    Saeryne - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The link to the friendship quest guide seems to be missing, if I'm remembering correctly where it was.

(edit)

Found the link to the fq guide if anyone needs it - it's http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185251
    I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off. - NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    My Chars:
    Nimithiel-Archer-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Saeryne-Veno-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Sonorous-Sin-2x(faction: Action)
  • ninjagohst
    ninjagohst Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you so much for this it has helped so much
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi everyone this is Ence. It looks like my friend Zuell who posted my for me made an error in posting. I apologize for the deleted links. I won't have the proper amount of time for the next week or two but I should be able to have some time starting in a few weeks and the first thing I will fix will be the links. Sorry for all the trouble!

-Ence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mannyolim
    mannyolim Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You've been most helpful for all, we appreciate that.

Could you take time to help me out? I'm new here and been reading the forum a lot to find guide.

My problem is that i don't know how to acquire my skills. I'm a lvl 9 Blademaster (who luckily got there) and i read i'm suppose to acquire something at lvl3 and lvl 9. But when i open my skill tree i don't know what to do. shall i drag a skill that was supposed to have learned by me? because when i do nothing happens.

i hope you can help me out in my mundane problem.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mannyolim wrote: »
    You've been most helpful for all, we appreciate that.

Could you take time to help me out? I'm new here and been reading the forum a lot to find guide.

My problem is that i don't know how to acquire my skills. I'm a lvl 9 Blademaster (who luckily got there) and i read i'm suppose to acquire something at lvl3 and lvl 9. But when i open my skill tree i don't know what to do. shall i drag a skill that was supposed to have learned by me? because when i do nothing happens.

i hope you can help me out in my mundane problem.

That, I can answer. You acquire your skills by purchasing them from an NPC. In your case I believe you should head all the way to the east end of Etherblade and look for a small waterfall with a pool and a little hut beside it. (Open to the air) in there should be 2 NPC's. One is for mages, other for blademasters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatrixee - Harshlands
    Dominatrixee - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any guides for Tideborn Quests level 1-19 up anywhere? Hunting pets and people keep asking me where the sprite for spirtual cult 19? Also Why are there so many jumping quests for Tideborn? FAIL so bad on that jumping on the shipwreck? Unless you are female and have a big strong man to carry you up there b:cute