Comprehensive List of Quest Guides

Comments

• Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Public Quest "Rotflesh Trench" Level 60-80 Explained.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=551491

Regards.
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rebirth and Rebirth Beta Explained

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=556002

Regards
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Any guides for Tideborn Quests level 1-19 up anywhere? Hunting pets and people keep asking me where the sprite for spirtual cult 19? Also Why are there so many jumping quests for Tideborn? FAIL so bad on that jumping on the shipwreck? Unless you are female and have a big strong man to carry you up there b:cute

It's not me, but there is someone who is working on a Tideborn quest guide. They have messaged me and informed me about it. I'll put it up here as soon as they post it in, or you'll probably see it show up sometime. :)

Foltern: Thanks for the links. I'll try to have that up asap. Still difficult for me, I am posting via cellphone net. Can only really post, not really edit I don't think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiaku_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Hiaku_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Removed sence thers another now thats been posted
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Oooh. I finally am home and on my computer. Haha. Well....just checked the front page and it looks like Andracil has been patching up after the mishaps on front page (Thanks dude!)

Well...time to get to work.

Oh wait. I just drove 20 hours. And it's 10pm. Hmm.

I'll go to sleep.

THEN work on this. Whenever I can get up. Not to mention I get to re-install the game. Fun times :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gawker - Harshlands
    Gawker - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WB ence! (kinda) O.O b:pleased b:cute
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    WB ence! (kinda) O.O b:pleased b:cute

Just finished the "updated version" of the Untamed quests 1-19. I will be working on making all the guides like this. For now, I am going to take a break but I'll soon be back. The next thread I'm going to Update is actually this thread. Yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok so i finally hit lvl 70, and completely forgot about how we had the lost empire expansion, but I cant seem to figure out how to start the quest chain... and, just reading through it quickly, it seems very similar to the rising tide quest chain that starts with the mysterious steele and super trout o.o

EDIT found quest in my quest log haha... sorry havent played in months.. but it still does seem surprisingly similar to the risingtide quest chain =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Pareee - Lost City
    Pareee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great work Ence!

Easy to read and find what you're looking for. Thank you! b:cute
  • Fruakomi - Heavens Tear
    Fruakomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This has been updated, right?
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Yes it has. Latest update was...well, today for minor fixes but the major was 12/30/09 :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strawberry_ - Raging Tide
    Strawberry_ - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    SO help<3 ty ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RainieLove - Chibi Healer<3
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Slight addition to the list.

Version 2.2 Updated 1/19/10
    -Added the Bounty Hunter Quests section
    -Added Card Boss guide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this thread is awesome...can't wait till the lvl 80-89 one comes out lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Version 2.2.1 Updated 1/25/09
    -Updated status of Super Trout Quest chain (Rising Tide main storyline quest chain)
    Credit to Pledge for being dedicated and finishing it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like the new layout.

Though it was just a blink of an eye to find the basic things in the old one, you had to go looking for specific quest chains after that, which took long. This gives all you need with a tiny bit of scrolling.
    Nice
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Drakanson - Sanctuary
    Drakanson - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hi Ence, kudos to you, son for all your hard work and your superior organizational skills. In the 80's there is a "water and fire" quest that seems to have a glitch. Players, don't start this quest unless you have someone with ONLY the water quest. Then you can just swap orbs, everyone gets credit and is happy. Working on problems with other quests and report back as soon as I get notes. Thanks again Ence for all you do.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Hi Ence, kudos to you, son for all your hard work and your superior organizational skills. In the 80's there is a "water and fire" quest that seems to have a glitch. Players, don't start this quest unless you have someone with ONLY the water quest. Then you can just swap orbs, everyone gets credit and is happy. Working on problems with other quests and report back as soon as I get notes. Thanks again Ence for all you do.

Just as a note, the quest isn't glitched...It's always been that way. (I know it's been that way in at least 3 other versions of PW that I've played)

As for the swapping thing, I think that's what they intended. Either that or to have the players sell the orbs to each other. I'm not certain what the devs intended with that.

Nice tip to other players anyways ^^:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kevinveno - Sanctuary
    Kevinveno - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this guides rule b:victory thanks
    PS.: make guides for 80+ b:pleased
    I LOVE PWI b:cute
  • Dziva - Dreamweaver
    Dziva - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nice quest list! This is amazing and so helpful ^^

It even helps when my friends ask questions XD (though most ar higher lvls). I've tried some of the sites mentioned in the first few posts and couldn't find a thing easily, so this is great!
  • CoreyC - Harshlands
    CoreyC - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wonderful quest list I don't know what I would do without it.
  • Dinidien - Heavens Tear
    Dinidien - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    [QUOTEI need your opinion! Let me know what you think of the new layout. Tell me what you think of it, suggestions to change. Also let me know if there is information that you would like to see here. This is by no means complete. Thanks!
    -Ence
    ][/QUOTE]

Towns. I know the locs are given, but just saying Soandso is located in Timberland or Lost City would help immensely to new players like me who have not yet gotten the hang of using the location system for the game. Other than that, great list. I'm not sure if someone got it from you or you got it from somewhere else. I have seen this same list on at least 3 different sites. I'm going to go with you though. Again, great list! Thanks!
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I need your opinion! Let me know what you think of the new layout. Tell me what you think of it, suggestions to change. Also let me know if there is information that you would like to see here. This is by no means complete. Thanks!
    -Ence

Towns. I know the locs are given, but just saying Soandso is located in Timberland or Lost City would help immensely to new players like me who have not yet gotten the hang of using the location system for the game. Other than that, great list. I'm not sure if someone got it from you or you got it from somewhere else. I have seen this same list on at least 3 different sites. I'm going to go with you though. Again, great list! Thanks!

This is actually something I am re-working ^^;; So far only the Untamed guide has been updated so it's the only one that has town names (Sorry humans and elves!) Um. Expect changes within the next few days (Hopefully)

For higher levels (Level 20+), this has already been implemented.

Thanks for the advice though :D I see that it has helped a lot of other people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is actually something I am re-working ^^;; So far only the Untamed guide has been updated so it's the only one that has town names (Sorry humans and elves!) Um. Expect changes within the next few days (Hopefully)

For higher levels (Level 20+), this has already been implemented.

Thanks for the advice though :D I see that it has helped a lot of other people.

Should've stayed true to your elf roots and done us first. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I know right? My bad. Here's the true story.

I remade a new template for the quest guides...and did the Untamed.

Then I made the mistake of actually logging into PW. Since then I've been working hard to get to level 89 so I can actually get a fairy and go heaven/hell and help my guild mates ~_~;;;

That was achieved about an hr ago xD So. Uh. Ya. Starting tomorrow I'll be focusing more on re-work of guides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Grats on that b:victory I'm getting my fairy in about half an hour, waiting on a few people to log in still. b:chuckle

Still should've done us first though, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Reinaoscura - Lost City
    Reinaoscura - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    these guides have saved me more then once b:thanksb:heart
  • Fastu - Raging Tide
    Fastu - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Please someone add "Aurora Wings" quest!!!!
  • Akasha_boo - Lost City
    Akasha_boo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have been looking for a pet list everywhere is there any place that i can find a up to date pet list b:surrender
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Love the guides!! No complaints at all. Just wanted to point out that the new forum format makes it impossible to read some of the links because of colour issues.
    Thanks for all the great work!
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.