Project Fashion Female Winners! Final Poll!

Options

Comments

• Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im sorry, imo d does not look good in any way. no offence
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im sorry, imo d does not look good in any way. no offence

No need to apologize for having an opinion :)
  • Aria_skye - Lost City
    Aria_skye - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sihndra wrote: »
    dreddss.jpg

oh noes, judge dread
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait, what happened to the old D, it was the actual only good fashion option between them all. And the male fashion item that's in the lead was a concept drawing from another game, not an original piece. And accidentally voted for this D thinking that the fashions hadn't changed... so -1 on this D, my bad... I want old D, I'd actually have gone back to a female toon for that fashion.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait, what happened to the old D, it was the actual only good fashion option between them all. And the male fashion item that's in the lead was a concept drawing from another game, not an original piece. And accidentally voted for this D thinking that the fashions hadn't changed... so -1 on this D, my bad... I want old D, I'd actually have gone back to a female toon for that fashion.

D was proved to be stolen, so it had to be changed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I asked the judges the same thing I am asking all of you: "Which do you like best?"

I gave each of them a folder with 20 female entries, and asked them to vote for their favorite 7 entries. I didn't ask them to explain their choices. I tallied up the votes and presented the top 5 as you see here now (well besides C and D which I myself picked from the top 20 after the originals were found to be fraudulent).

so frankie likes dragon armor o.o?
    Sihndra wrote: »
    dreddss.jpg

-gags on dorito-
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Glowfish - Lost City
    Glowfish - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these are all so ugly o.o

i certainly won't be wasting gold on whichever one of these comes out.
  • Zaidaun - Heavens Tear
    Zaidaun - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    These are ok, some are even great, but I saw a lot that were better than most of these and didn't make it. On a whole I'm not impressed with the selection. Design C is neat from a graphic perspective so I'll vote for that, although design B is a much better pirate look than what's currently available in the boutique.
  • Ayunna - Sanctuary
    Ayunna - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No offense to the people who entered these, but I'm a little disappointed. I saw all the amazing things people entered on that "EVENT: Project Fashion!" forum post and... I just don't think these were the best. Or even in the top of the list. I'll vote at the end just out of curiousness to see who is ahead, but these aren't really what I was looking for, clothing-wise. I smell something fishy here, and I don't mean any Tideborns lol. They make us wait almost 4 weeks and they give us this? XD
  • Takamura - Dreamweaver
    Takamura - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hello disappointment.
    I'd vote for C because it's the only thing that doesn't make me go D: , but I don't think I'd buy it if it were to be put in the game.

As for the new D, it's god awful imho.

I'm glad the stolen work was taken out though.
  • Ayunna - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BTW, Anyone know what the 2 designs that were taken out were? Just curious. I'm sure no one saved the image, but a description would be awesome. Wish I'd checked earlier, but I didn't since I had no hope they would actually have the poll up yet. XD
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your drawing might have been acceptable, but just not considered as good in the judges' eyes as the ones we have to pick from now. Just a difference in opinion. But honestly, it looks like the judges were hormonal males >.>

T.T ur totally right.... -sigh- its rly a shame that the powers that be fail to realize that female gamers dont always want to runaround half naked... i mean no insults to the winning fashions, in fact i honeslty gratz their acheivement...but, speaking as one of the artists who purposly avoided, um, showing an eccesive amount of skin and as a chick bm who is dead tired of tanking in a metal mini-skirt... well...it would have been nice if there was more variety in the final 5 in terms of...well...skin-to-clothing ratio
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • boss7
    boss7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do the ugliest win every time? I mean next time in this "contest" ppl should just send in draws of alien or monster fashions. As it looks most of the players like those ugly **** creations. I hate them. Voted for A cause its Beautifull. Dont have a problem with E either. But D is just ****. Same goes for the male fash that looks to be winning only cause its a monster hand WOW .... whatever... and no i didnt sent anything in. And i am glad i didnt.
  • Ayunna - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your post made me "lol", Boss.

But yeah, I like (and I stress the word "like") all of these finalists. But they are not the best ones I saw on the forum. I know the contest was not about drawing skill, but I'm pretty sure the contest was about the ability to think up a CLOTH design that people actually would WEAR....

So what happened? Did the rules change?

Perhaps this contest should have been "Random apparel I was going to create anyway but decided to enter it in a contest! Whee!"

Not to mention any names, but I must say, I don't know her, but Horus_Goddess's submissions were one of the best I saw. I saw another girls art that had this halo thingy on it and that was pretty cool too. Is PWI just too lazy to make some sets so they were taken off? Unless told otherwise, I'm going to have to assume that's the reason the true great cloths weren't chosen. I'd hate to think these were picked because the players who made them had a GM or Mod as a friend. Isn't that what we're all thinking? Had to put it out there.
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow it's totally obvious by this voting that most the players/voters are male.

Only guys want their female characters to look gnarly, gross & scary, while at the same time showing as much nude skin as possible.

I doubt those of us who actually are females would want any of those to be our first choices.

Where is something sleek like a full body shiny liquid looking catsuit & hip boots?

Or perhaps something like Zena the Warrior used to wear?

Ever see the outfit worn by Aeon Flux in the movie by same name?

C'mon people it doesn't even take imagination just sheer mimickery. Make us look like females not some creature from the black lagoon.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    design D is waaaay too skimpy, ew ew ew! how is it winning b:shocked
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was looking forward to this so much... now im all -.-
    If anyone knows me on harshlands they know me for my fashion, and mounts.. So i was really interested in this contest... and i was very very dissapointed. My boyfriend likes D and im kinda D= about it. They should have put me on the picking team QQb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ah my god... I'm sorry but I feel defeated... And I'm honestly not impressed by majority of these. Like Kephras said on the male design finalist thread, "I can't believe I was beat by THAT". DX

Some of my entries: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7361822&postcount=508
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7361842&postcount=509

Let me know when there are some real concept artists working on picking the finalists next time... -_- Cuz if this is it I'm not even going to waste my time next time. Give me my copyrights back to my designs since you obviously don't want em. lol >_<

I'm going to support the pirate concept here, I really liked all her designs and I would feel happiest if she won. She put a lot more detail to hers and hell, we NEED a decent pirate outfit for this game. :) Her design is also workable for designers to model from I think. And there's detail in the texturing. Very beautiful work. I really hope it wins!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • speckroo
    speckroo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    :( why didn't any girly fashions get put into finalists?? I was looking forward to flowing dresses with ribbons and flowers. out of the choices, i chose B though, it looks more like pirate fashion, then the Pirate set in game does.

but seriously I seen a lot of really pretty dress designs in fashion thread and none of them are here.. Q_Q and as a Female, I would Not buy Fash D. the drawing skill is good, but the design for a female??? seriously. :(
  • kahim
    kahim Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A is the best ( my opinion) it's sexy...elegant and looks mistiqb:kiss
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    congrats to all the winners. of these only one really interests me, D, although i was looking forward to more feminine fashions, like the new flowery romantic rose gown that just recently came out. i still wish the beautiful peacock gown won b:cry. i would absolutely buy it. yes, i like the **** looking claw armor. don't hate me. b:thanks it's different and fresh. it seems like if the colors were mismatched, it would still look nice. i may or may not buy it if set D was in the boutique though. as for the rest, i am not interested in them. still, coongrats again to the winners and good luck.
  • incognitoego
    incognitoego Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya.. E looks like Valentine off FFVII..
    D = alien vs predator
    and that other one looks like avatar..

Original? Don't think so, come up with your own ideas else im not voting b:victory
  • Heartie - Harshlands
    Heartie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Awww to bad i didnt even get to be one of the finalists b:sad
    but here's my entry... QQ looks awful but was made with love <3 and musical taste LOL b:victory I really like the dragon one , smeeexyyy (*
  • Heartie - Harshlands
    Heartie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My design xD sorry forgot link

http://i42.tinypic.com/25s7ez7.jpg
  • nikinakinoo
    nikinakinoo Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ah my god... I'm sorry but I feel defeated... And I'm honestly not impressed by majority of these. Like Kephras said on the male design finalist thread, "I can't believe I was beat by THAT". DX

Some of my entries: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7361822&postcount=508
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7361842&postcount=509

Let me know when there are some real concept artists working on picking the finalists next time... -_- Cuz if this is it I'm not even going to waste my time next time. Give me my copyrights back to my designs since you obviously don't want em. lol >_<

Just wanted to chip in and say I think these are BEAUTIFUL!! b:dirty
    I'd love to see those clothes available in real life, let alone in a MMORPG. b:laugh You deserve to be getting paid for designs like this! *Faves them on DA*

- Niki
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not as if i could use female fashion but E is pretty nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But they are not the best ones I saw on the forum. I know the contest was not about drawing skill, but I'm pretty sure the contest was about the ability to think up a CLOTH design that people actually would WEAR....

...Is PWI just too lazy to make some sets so they were taken off? Unless told otherwise, I'm going to have to assume that's the reason the true great cloths weren't chosen. I'd hate to think these were picked because the players who made them had a GM or Mod as a friend. Isn't that what we're all thinking? Had to put it out there.

Well I don't know if ALL of you are thinking that, but I was just wondering the same thing! There were several great designs in here, what happened to them? Why are we given these lame-fail clothes to pick from instead of designs that were obviously much better? Surely they can't ALL have been ripped off? I know there are some good artists in here, 'cause I've seen some of their other stuff, so why are we "voters" left with just **** to chose from? Inquiring minds want to know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • _ColdSnow_ - Sanctuary
    _ColdSnow_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I vote D. Powerful yet smexy.

b:dirty

Yeah..smexy for a perverted one.. it's a predator... bet u want to be eaten by her LOLZ
  • _ColdSnow_ - Sanctuary
    _ColdSnow_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I don't know if ALL of you are thinking that, but I was just wondering the same thing! There were several great designs in here, what happened to them? Why are we given these lame-fail clothes to pick from instead of designs that were obviously much better? Surely they can't ALL have been ripped off? I know there are some good artists in here, 'cause I've seen some of their other stuff, so why are we "voters" left with just **** to chose from? Inquiring minds want to know!

just say...you are defeated... lmao..don't offend them these clothes are good XD..and anyway...if u wanna know...it was said points taken from how much details u give so if u just give a piece of dress it won't have much points... even the dress are beautiful..especially the one that Emergande have.."tide undine" right? but it's just a piece of dress
This discussion has been closed.