New Item: Perfect Horn UPDATE

Options

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ahem, I am FoxRunning's daughter and yes, I have to say that I see this situation the same way as she does. The perfect horns are spamming trash, things that kids don't, *really* don't need to see. And what does children being different around their friends than they are at home have to do with anything? Personally I'm exactly the same. :P And one other thing... even if a decision is made by the parents that the kids disagree with, if its not wrong, not a sin to abide by that decision, the kids have no right to disobey, regardless of whether or not they don't like what their parents have said. Its just common sense... obey your parents.

One thing to point out.
    This game is not for kids or children. It's for teens and above ^^
    If the horn will be removed, it will be removed because it is annoying everyone not because its bad for kids. And of course you have to obey your parents but they can't keep telling you the good from the bad for how long? If you don't start depending on yourself soon and know the right from wrong, well have fun with your life because what your mom is trying to make you blind from is somewhere you will see and you just have to walk away. Your mom should tell what's wrong and what's right from her point of view and you have the choise to obey her. If you obey her and show her that, then she should trust you and know that you won't do whatever she told you not to. By the way, your mom is talking about how you should not see all those 'skimpy' outfits, well she just talked about them and explained it in the forum that you are currently viewing and replying to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn Denarra, f*** kids, people are spamming things no one needs to see.

How about for your next board meeting at PWI instead of going from 'how can we improve cash shop items?' how about you focus on the game you're meant to be hosting and fix one of the 200 or so bugs that are in it.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reality check- a large percentage of players are ****/teenaged, and below the TOS age. is there anything that can be done about it? no, unfortunately.

no, i am not trying to blind my children to the world. they are learning self control. they do not spout filth ingame, and do not appreciate seeing it any more than the rest of us do.

and i would appreciate it very much if posters here would refrain from personal attacks on my family, our beliefs and morals. what was a discussion of the problems posed by the horn has now turned into a "lets bash FoxRunning and her family for being old fashioned in their beliefs and manners'.

enough.

One thing to point out.
    This game is not for kids or children. It's for teens and above ^^
    If the horn will be removed, it will be removed because it is annoying everyone not because its bad for kids. And of course you have to obey your parents but they can't keep telling you the good from the bad for how long? If you don't start depending on yourself soon and know the right from wrong, well have fun with your life because what your mom is trying to make you blind from is somewhere you will see and you just have to walk away. Your mom should tell what's wrong and what's right from her point of view and you have the choise to obey her. If you obey her and show her that, then she should trust you and know that you won't do whatever she told you not to. By the way, your mom is talking about how you should not see all those 'skimpy' outfits, well she just talked about them and explained it in the forum that you are currently viewing and replying to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reality check- a large percentage of players are ****/teenaged, and below the TOS age. is there anything that can be done about it? no, unfortunately.

no, i am not trying to blind my children to the world. they are learning self control. they do not spout filth ingame, and do not appreciate seeing it any more than the rest of us do.

and i would appreciate it very much if posters here would refrain from personal attacks on my family, our beliefs and morals. what was a discussion of the problems posed by the horn has now turned into a "lets bash FoxRunning and her family for being old fashioned in their beliefs and manners'.

enough.

Going to have to agree with Fox here. It's not the place of the PWI forums to try to parent her children, and the thread has gotten pretty off-topic, unless the topic is "Why FoxRunning is wrong and deserves to get flamed for it". b:surrender

On-topic: Yayay horns going away on Tuesday b:cute I'm kind of worried about the "as soon as possible" and "we're shooting for next week" though...they kept telling me "next week" for my calendar contest prize and it took over a month. Hopefully nothing pops up to change the tentative removal date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we live in NE Kansas, where people are more 'normal', and dont think in terms of the latest fashions.....for one thing, it would be really stupid to go out working on your farm wearing high heels and skimpy outifts. you would get stuck in the dirt, and burn your buns on the tractor/atv seat! so, no, our kids dont see what a NYC or Malibu kid would....but that is one reason why we live where we do. so ingame they ignore the thongbacks and such...its in the transition screens that we find disgusting art. but they have learned self control and busy themselves with things while the game is opening. but if the horn comes back, blaring its filth with no way to turn it off, then we will be in trouble.

What you consider normal is what increasingly more people consider old fashioned. I think that many would agree that some of the fashion that are seen in the transition screens would be considered skimpy if worn in real life out of context. However, I believe that gamers should also suspend their beliefs in order to enjoy the fantasy world that PWI creates, quid pro quid. Perhaps it's a fantasy world mainly targeted towards the male audience, but there are females who consider such outfits cute or fun but most would never wear them in real life. If your beliefs are so strongly against the artwork and fashion in PWI, then maybe it's not the game for you. There are more cutesy games that are catered towards females and the younger audience.

However, most would agree with you that the horns, as they are of now, suck. Those who would challenge you about that are probably arguing for argument's sake or the ones who get kicks off spamming.
    edited April 2010
    Options

enough.

Self-Control? You're not giving them a chance to even self-control themselves if you're telling them what to do. And if you think the horn is the only thing that has dirty things posted on it, you're wrong, world chat has it too. You're also talking about how they don't see skimpy fashion in Kansas, well guess what? They've seen it in PWi already on people. No one is bashing you, we are just telling you where you went wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uh, oh....they are now saying it will be another week? or just referring to tomorrow/Tue night maint, as they have been saying?b:shocked

Going to have to agree with Fox here. It's not the place of the PWI forums to try to parent her children, and the thread has gotten pretty off-topic, unless the topic is "Why FoxRunning is wrong and deserves to get flamed for it". b:surrender

On-topic: Yayay horns going away on Tuesday b:cute I'm kind of worried about the "as soon as possible" and "we're shooting for next week" though...they kept telling me "next week" for my calendar contest prize and it took over a month. Hopefully nothing pops up to change the tentative removal date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options

enough.

You have to be 13+ playing this game. Is there a standardized rating system for this game? Nope. Does that need to be fix? Subjective and saying so will only result in debate. You are bringing up matters that are debatable which is why you are receiving disagreements and vocal opinions. Perhaps some of their tones could be better.
  • GandalfOlori - Heavens Tear
    GandalfOlori - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am GandalfOlorin (the game did not allow the whole name), husband in RL to FoxRunning. I usually do not post in forum as I have little time to play or post due to RL career (teaching) and RL duties (family, etc.). However, having watched this thread since its beginning, and having seen it get off track several times now, I thought I should make a statement.

1. The issue is the horn. That is what was complained about from all sides on this thread. That is what everyone recognized as the problem. Most also recognized that the solution was to remove the horn and not have it interfere with squad/faction chat, especially during quests. If admin carries through and removes the horn, then we should be glad. But it is not done yet. And if the horn is returned in any form, it had better not prove the nuisance that we have been complaining about here, or this issue will not have been resolved at all.

2. The issue is not how FoxRunning and I raise our children. It is the hallmark of small, immature minds, with a myopic view of life and reality, that can choose to flame and denigrate and insult what they do not agree with and really do not understand. The explanations my wife has given here regarding what we believe and do in this regard are meant to explain and make apparent our stake in the issue of the horn (among other things), not as an item for separate discussion. And it is the sign of a poorly run forum that constantly allows such personal attacks as a matter of course without editing them out or penalizing those who persist in such attacks. I insist that these personal attacks should cease and never be allowed in forum. But realistically, based on the history of what has been posted here, I will not hold my breath.

GandalfOlorin
    "You cannot pass!...The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uh, oh....they are now saying it will be another week? or just referring to tomorrow/Tue night maint, as they have been saying?b:shocked

They haven't said anything, but IIRC the update says something like "We're shooting for next week" or something similar, which leaves room for doubt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what is IIRC? i know i've seen it refered to, but do you mean In Internet Relay Chat, or something here?

They haven't said anything, but IIRC the update says something like "We're shooting for next week" or something similar, which leaves room for doubt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what is IIRC? i know i've seen it refered to, but do you mean In Internet Relay Chat, or something here?

i thought it meant 'If i read correctly' lol.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    heh, before i posted, i tried to look it up. i remembered it being one of the old versions of online chat, but thats *all* i remember about it-that was way pre-PC for me! ^_^
    i thought it meant 'If i read correctly' lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am GandalfOlorin (the game did not allow the whole name), husband in RL to FoxRunning. I usually do not post in forum as I have little time to play or post due to RL career (teaching) and RL duties (family, etc.). However, having watched this thread since its beginning, and having seen it get off track several times now, I thought I should make a statement.

1. The issue is the horn. That is what was complained about from all sides on this thread. That is what everyone recognized as the problem. Most also recognized that the solution was to remove the horn and not have it interfere with squad/faction chat, especially during quests. If admin carries through and removes the horn, then we should be glad. But it is not done yet. And if the horn is returned in any form, it had better not prove the nuisance that we have been complaining about here, or this issue will not have been resolved at all.

2. The issue is not how FoxRunning and I raise our children. It is the hallmark of small, immature minds, with a myopic view of life and reality, that can choose to flame and denigrate and insult what they do not agree with and really do not understand. The explanations my wife has given here regarding what we believe and do in this regard are meant to explain and make apparent our stake in the issue of the horn (among other things), not as an item for separate discussion. And it is the sign of a poorly run forum that constantly allows such personal attacks as a matter of course without editing them out or penalizing those who persist in such attacks. I insist that these personal attacks should cease and never be allowed in forum. But realistically, based on the history of what has been posted here, I will not hold my breath.

GandalfOlorin
    "You cannot pass!...The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

The mods should have picked up on this and brought this topic back on track or just closed the topic after the update. But I dislike opinions that cannot are presented in a manner that, apparently to the presenter, cannot be challenged. According to FoxRunning, teenagers make up a majority of the game. Perhaps she incited the rebellious teenagers that are sensitive to your kind of parenting. Also FoxRunning's explanation would have been fair game for discussion if someone had advocated the horns. However, the flames were not necessary and should have been modded.

BTW, IRC maybe old but people like me still use it =P.
  • Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stop the argument please. Its just a product. I know that the horns bothers you but theres already a schedule for them to leave. If you want to play the game without the stupid horns I recommend to ignore the chat box and go leveling and such.

On topic: YAY HORN MUST DIE!!!
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do people's children get brought up so damn much on these forums, anyone would think PW is an online kindergarden.
    The bottom line is simple, while horns are around there will always be tards abusing them, if you dont want you kids to learn that language thats fine, don't let them play and shield their eyes away from the rest of the world and the language more people than not use.
    No-one should be telling people how to raise their kids, it is completely out of line and un-needed no matter hw sheltered the parent(s) appear to be, equally no parent has the right to dictate what the hell people say in WC, Horns, Faction or Squad, if you dont want your damn kids to have their eyes opened to the real word then keep them off the game and give them a pack of cards to play with or something.
    Everyone has different standards, personally i don't give a flying [insert] about the way people talk, im too laid back to care but equally it annoys the hell outta me when people complain stop swearing, dont be so sexual and all the other uptight nonsense they spout. This game is mostly males in their late teems and beyond so there is going to be a lot of sexual stuff no matter what you want to happen, also most men this age have a massive ego and are keyboard warriors, granted not all but most, so when they feel threatened in their little bubble things get nasty and the best way to build their ego is via WC. So deal with it or leave, either way you wont effect many people, within a month you will be forgotten and good luck finding a fun game with real people that is as uptight as you are.

On-Topic - Who ever thought of the horn needs to be flogged and who ever decided to keep the horns in for a week or more needs to be fired. They suck, they are annoying, they are a complete waste of coding, they would of been better in the pile of rubbish along with all the request for bug fixes.

/Rant.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • quiv
    quiv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    personally.. i dont have a problem with the horns...

they should stay in the cash shop...BUT... increase the price of them.. since they seem to be so popular ^^

make them cost 50 silver each.. or even one gold...

>.< then lower the cost the transfer stones,...(on MY.. they are called fortune stones.. here.. i call them "cost a fortune" stones... sorry cant remember what the real name is ^^)

ps. +1 to the poster above me about his rant ^^ totally agree
  • Devilblooded - Heavens Tear
    Devilblooded - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    quiv wrote: »
    personally.. i dont have a problem with the horns...

they should stay in the cash shop...BUT... increase the price of them.. since they seem to be so popular ^^

make them cost 50 silver each.. or even one gold...

>.< then lower the cost the transfer stones,...(on MY.. they are called fortune stones.. here.. i call them "cost a fortune" stones... sorry cant remember what the real name is ^^)

ps. +1 to the poster above me about his rant ^^ totally agree

@, or like : ur mom so big that when she drink a cofee the entire earth shakes.... u can still see whats going on, or if no u can increase the size of the chat box
    i can understand its annoyin but look at all the people QQing for that..

on other hands, the fact that they are unfilterable should at least make them more expensive then 15 silver, 1 gold would makes everyone happy, since ull see more important message then stupid stuff, people would buy them to say something that really matter, and if theres still people that found funny to pay 1g to spam all chat with something really dumb, just laught at them wasted 1$ to say useless stuff, and gm will makes more money of it.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do people's children get brought up so damn much on these forums, anyone would think PW is an online kindergarden.
    The bottom line is simple, while horns are around there will always be tards abusing them, if you dont want you kids to learn that language thats fine, don't let them play and shield their eyes away from the rest of the world and the language more people than not use.
    No-one should be telling people how to raise their kids, it is completely out of line and un-needed no matter hw sheltered the parent(s) appear to be, equally no parent has the right to dictate what the hell people say in WC, Horns, Faction or Squad, if you dont want your damn kids to have their eyes opened to the real word then keep them off the game and give them a pack of cards to play with or something.
    Everyone has different standards, personally i don't give a flying [insert] about the way people talk, im too laid back to care but equally it annoys the hell outta me when people complain stop swearing, dont be so sexual and all the other uptight nonsense they spout. This game is mostly males in their late teems and beyond so there is going to be a lot of sexual stuff no matter what you want to happen, also most men this age have a massive ego and are keyboard warriors, granted not all but most, so when they feel threatened in their little bubble things get nasty and the best way to build their ego is via WC. So deal with it or leave, either way you wont effect many people, within a month you will be forgotten and good luck finding a fun game with real people that is as uptight as you are.

On-Topic - Who ever thought of the horn needs to be flogged and who ever decided to keep the horns in for a week or more needs to be fired. They suck, they are annoying, they are a complete waste of coding, they would of been better in the pile of rubbish along with all the request for bug fixes.

/Rant.
    The reason I feel so many people bring up there 'children' in there rants, is because many people feel that they are the future, and hope to play on ALL of our... hope for a better tomorrow for our children. Some people don't want to have to stop playing a game they fell in love with, just so people can run rampant, and say whatever they please. (I am talking about extreme cases, that clearly break the current TOS)

While that may be an underhanded tactic, it doesn't change the fact that children are our future, and whether WE all like to admit it or not, children will either find you interesting and follow in your footsteps, or find you dull, and leave you in the misery, and the huge **** hole you yourself dug. (not literally, and the latter is probably true for many of us, myself included.) I prey that your child chooses the former, and that it is 'good' steps to follow, and not the latter, no one likes to live a life of misery, even misery loves company. (Isn't that a song lyric? lul? I am pretty sure it is, but nonetheless, it's true.)

Though I do agree, that sooner or later the 'children' will be subjected to the harsh truth of this world, and it is up to THEM to decide on THEIR course of action, and I hope that whatever they do, do, that they as parents support them and wont act like a new born baby is a mistake or anything of the like.

/end reply towards hunter

cue the sad attempt to MAYBE bring this back on topic. =x

P:s. The reason they decided to leave the horns in the boutique for a week is quite simple, and has been stated why on the past few pages. (Removing them now, would mean downtime for the servers, perhaps a day long shut down.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

In my defence: I attacked nobody, merely shared my opinion with Fox (which you had done too, and I agreed with you. =3 ) and then defended myself against what was a near-attack against me by Fox's daughter. Who, I noticed, has since stepped out the topic. I also responded to Fox just to clear up my opinion so there were no further misinterpretations of my post, and left that at that. No personal attacks intended, certainly, only statements of my opinion.

Moving on.

In even briefer response to GandalfOlor : if you post your opinion on here - especially on such a personal level including your morals and how you bring your kids up - expect to be challenged on your opinion. If you include your personal morals and the upbringing of your children in this you are including those in the line of fire and people will use them against you when they challenge your opinion.
    Fact of arguing: if you give people ammunition to challenge your opinion, you can assume they're going to use it.

Moving on... even more.

I still find it amusing they won't be removing the Horns from people who have already bought them, despite the fact that this is clearly the problem in the first place. It's a very clever avoidance tactic that's been used to make sure people will continue to buy the horns, in the knowledge they won't lose them during the time the horns get taken out the boutique.
    Kudos to the sales manager or whoever actually made this decision; your morals really suck **** because you're clearly only in it for the money, but you're doing your job surprisingly well.

It's a shame that these people doing their jobs well will always end up being at the expense of the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just, plain, dont like it. When fighting a boss in TT, I do not need the distraction of some horney chat thing showing up in my squad chat, getting in the way of more important stuff. I for one will buy no zen untill horney chat can be filtered.

Exactly right! It's annoying, and distracting when we need to pay attention to squad chat, so we all don't get our assets handed to us on a platter by some rampaging BOSS and it's evil minions! Make it go away, please! Thanks, ever so much ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would suggest they lock this forum and make a decision already since many people voted and the majority hate the Horn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As said before by Frankieraye the Perfect Horns will be taken out during this weeks server maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First post with new sig.

We love you Aryannamage :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    in an effort to wind back the thread, to make sense of what just happened, the reason children ingame came up on this thread was because posters felt that it had to be rude children who were the ones most misusing the horn. that was all....period.and i think we can all agree that the kinds of filth and attacks on minorities that we had seen on screencaps would only have been done by either children out of control with their folk's credit card or extremely immature 'adults'.

its really that simple, if you take the time to go back to the beginning of this behemoth of a thread (this one really has to have broken some kind of record, for length, etc!)

and now, in an effort to inject some lightness and humour, heres a ICBH i thought you all might like:

vpgidx.jpg

2d27g42.jpg

b:cute

The reason I feel so many people bring up there 'children' in there rants, is because many people feel that they are the future, and hope to play on ALL of our... hope for a better tomorrow for our children. Some people don't want to have to stop playing a game they fell in love with, just so people can run rampant, and say whatever they please. (I am talking about extreme cases, that clearly break the current TOS)

While that may be an underhanded tactic, it doesn't change the fact that children are our future, and whether WE all like to admit it or not, children will either find you interesting and follow in your footsteps, or find you dull, and leave you in the misery, and the huge **** hole you yourself dug. (not literally, and the latter is probably true for many of us, myself included.) I prey that your child chooses the former, and that it is 'good' steps to follow, and not the latter, no one likes to live a life of misery, even misery loves company. (Isn't that a song lyric? lul? I am pretty sure it is, but nonetheless, it's true.)

Though I do agree, that sooner or later the 'children' will be subjected to the harsh truth of this world, and it is up to THEM to decide on THEIR course of action, and I hope that whatever they do, do, that they as parents support them and wont act like a new born baby is a mistake or anything of the like.

/end reply towards hunter

cue the sad attempt to MAYBE bring this back on topic. =x

P:s. The reason they decided to leave the horns in the boutique for a week is quite simple, and has been stated why on the past few pages. (Removing them now, would mean downtime for the servers, perhaps a day long shut down.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    use vent = do not have to worry about the chats b:chuckle

tbh the horns on lc have not been bad at all, at least imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We love you Aryannamage :D
    ^Ditto =)

so, before a possible thread lock, my troll moment:
    ZoanoAce: lols, so I heard they were taking you outta the game 2nite, what do ya gotta say to
    that Mr. Perfect Horn?

Perfect Horn: laugh now while you can, but I have already placed a curse over this game for
    untold length of time where my horror continues, thanks to all the "brilliant" Cash Shop
    ****** who have been hypnotized by their own stupidity. Who will have the last laugh
    now? >:)

ZoanoAce: well, since you insist, L O L O Lb:laugh!!!!! This is my last post of this thread
    where I've started by laughing, so in doing that, I've already had the last laugh!

Perfect Horn: you are a different type of tardsauce, you know that, right n00b?

ZoanoAce: yes, you are right. :) I'm glad you noticed that you are a weird***ed
    tardsause n00b. ^_^b

Perfect Horn: no, I said you are!

ZoanoAce: exactly, you are, geez, you flatter yoourself way too muchb:chuckle

Perfect Horn: wtf.......

Perfect Horn: **** you!! I Quit!b:angry

ZoanoAce: baiiiiis, dont let Task Manager kill you on your way out!b:bye
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    use vent = do not have to worry about the chats b:chuckle

tbh the horns on lc have not been bad at all, at least imo

I agree, on LC it's barely bad at all. Airyll, that wasn't directed towards you either. b:heart

I'm glad they're going out though, if only to make people happy lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree, on LC it's barely bad at all. Airyll, that wasn't directed towards you either. b:heart

b:dirty I have a few to get rid of tonite!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what worries me is-

they will be out of the shop, but what about those people have? will they still be useable? b:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
This discussion has been closed.