TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    awwww sary, give enel some more credit, it was a 29 min fight not 22 lol. Cya again this weekend for more lol
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.O rly ? Well HA , not getting one over on me . I just found out that Zuyue is playing on RT too , same fac as me b:sin .

Then we got xAsch & Flay as well ( still low atm ) . So who else ? ^^

Ya really. Should come back Aya. Give up on that server :p
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ya really. Should come back Aya. Give up on that server :p

Or just give up the game 8D
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Or just give up the game 8D

He and I have another year to go until BnS comes out :/
    Few of us older players already planning to meet up over in that game once it is released
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    last i checked BnS was out this year....oct or nov i remember. So not quite a year's wait then, guess you'll be another i see over there
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    last i checked BnS was out this year....oct or nov i remember. So not quite a year's wait then, guess you'll be another i see over there

We are both under the impression that it won't be released for NA until next year. But wouldn't be the first time I was incorrect xD Figured only Korea or w/e would be getting the game this year.
    Looks badass huh? :D Forcemaster plx
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    More mmos? b:cry
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Maybe... looks pretty sweet. May be a bit too much for people here as there will prolly be no cash shop or HP Charms b:shocked
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Maybe... looks pretty sweet. May be a bit too much for people here as there will prolly be no cash shop or HP Charms b:shocked

Is that the one with flying daggers and stuff?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Is that the one with flying daggers and stuff?
    I dunno b:avoid

Looks like it I guess. Think it is still too early to make any real assumptions on it. But definitely going to try it out.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Hmm, hopefully BnS be out this year, looks great, if you want a game without charms and true pk, try allods. Also tw will be quieter this week. Seems GM's have been telling ppl that tw they arent allowed to tw because they arent allowed to have fun. Wonder if they told the fake bids nef throws in the same....somehow, i think not.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Heard about allods around the time it released. Played it for one day and uninstalled it lol. Isn't cash shop a major component of that game too? Would rather avoid a cash shop altogether if possible. It grinds my gears to see someone who I could easily pk before now be impossible to touch without a squad/gank/ stupid genie skill.
    Oh wells *waits patiently to be raptured* .__.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    there is a CS strife, but the best thjing is, NOTHING in the CS is jkust CS only. Near everything can be farmed in game. Which makes the CS more balanced. Ive seen ppl throw $500+ at allods (which is crazy in just a beta) and are getting pwned by ppl who earned the same stuff and have actual skill.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I love the game mentioned above's PK. Quit PWI for it.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    it is fun, no charms, no pots after the fight starts, shame summoners are currently so OP. Have travel with 2 scouts just for them.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Eh once beta ends I may reconsider. It's more about finding something that a lot of my friends are willing to play too than anything else. We all tried it and weren't too impressed >.>
    And haha, that's pretty fail. Course the same happens on this server with fail pk cash shoppers.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    JoHnNy, havent had the chance to ask you in game (my mains in enely) which server do you play on?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    ermmm, nezeb i think lol
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Eh once beta ends I may reconsider. It's more about finding something that a lot of my friends are willing to play too than anything else. We all tried it and weren't too impressed >.>
    And haha, that's pretty fail. Course the same happens on this server with fail pk cash shoppers.

I'm still searching for something like that myself....
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

thats where im lucky i guess, got about 10+ ppl on vent that all play that came from pwi and now dont play. And killing max lvl with my little lvl 22 is so much fun lol.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    thats where im lucky i guess, got about 10+ ppl on vent that all play that came from pwi and now dont play. And killing max lvl with my little lvl 22 is so much fun lol.

Group pk is so nummy. Especially when you are out-gunned and still manage to hold your ground. Alas. That doesn't happen anymore here xD You match someone in some of the bigger factions and they are immediately crying for backup :p
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *blink blink* b:surprised
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    woot, was fun nef, will be uploading the video i took to the GM's about a nice glitch one of your cat barbs used.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah what the hell was all that about... through the wall?
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    dont worry shev, already uploading differnet file sizes of it until the picture is clear enough to see it. Then ill send to the GM's. If they actually follow procedure, a ban for the barb concerned.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Meh wouldnt matter. You can buy your account out of ban status. Not to mention Nef is in no short supply of cata barbs lol. Sad people can't fight fair, but nothing new.

Thanks for the fun this weekend. Keeping things somewhat interesting I guess. Back to the drawing board :)
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    not true strife, nef losing a couple barbs would be real bad, the 4 we faced, temp, tmmhmm, beefnl and rainy, only temp could last more than 20-30 secs against enel? even pushed temp out a few times, and we were missing our best barb killing wiz, gonna be fun ahead when RR's dont stupidely open a new tw slot like this week.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *dies from sleepiness after tw*
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    not true strife, nef losing a couple barbs would be real bad, the 4 we faced, temp, tmmhmm, beefnl and rainy, only temp could last more than 20-30 secs against enel? even pushed temp out a few times, and we were missing our best barb killing wiz, gonna be fun ahead when RR's dont stupidely open a new tw slot like this week.

GL on that last part~

And like I said, getting GM's involved over violations is rather pointless, they don't do anything. I want to beat my opponents with their best so that way when they lose and complain I can be like "WUT U GOT, NUTTIN!" .__.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    well here is the link if any gm's (or anyone lese) wanna take a look, after work ill upload it on youtube for better visual's and access for everyone. Seems templar has been banned for this in the past, according to a friend

sigh, need a better program for posting vids, anyway, here is the youtube clip that is sent in lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kZ94PZAeY