If you think PWI is easy now...

Comments

• Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    U dumb cleric
    ...says animal with 3 points in intellect ...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A GM there made a post saying basically that the difficulty level in some instances will be adjusted, some instances will still be limited to six people, and it will be some time before this feature is enabled.

Link is in Chinese again.

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1525819&extra=page%3D11

Lol I love google translate.

"In 10 teams, these copies would become a cabbage."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Brootal - Harshlands
    Brootal - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL i stopped reading at like page 5. If you complain about the split of drops, exp, or anything like that - make sure your squad has less people.
    If you can't do the instance without 10 people, then you deserve less drops.
    If you can do it with 4, then you get more drops.
    Have you ever had a lack of a cleric when looking for BH squad? With groups of 10 you'll be much less likely to run out of clerics to BH with. For all of the things that more people can negatively effect - do them with less people. Like i said before, if you can't do it with less than 10 people then you really shouldn't even have those mats. If you can, don't invite 10 people.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    inb4 1 barb 9 cleric squads.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Translation(I was really bored)

Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend "has a function of strong interaction system in order to facilitate interaction between players. As interactive systems an important part of a "perfect the world's top pass - mermaid legend" team system has become the players in the Lian Ji, playing bao, tasks indispensable in the world. "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend," the aim is to make each and every player to truly enjoy the game with friends a happy feeling. "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend" will be updated in the near future, the right team to reform the system would be to expand the maximum number of teams to ten people, powerful team of ten people will appear in a perfect continent. The new team system, on-line later, the game will have far-reaching impact. The strength of the team players will be fully reflected, the eight career a chance against them. As the saying goes: the joy to celebrate together than alone. Whether PK, task, or the next copy of Lian Ji, "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend" to the players to show only one truth: the team been able to experience the fun of the game, as well as a sense of achievement than one person is bound to get when the game more !

In "Perfect World prequel - mermaid legends" in, PK pay attention to efficiency, pay attention to the cooperation of various professional and personal heroism is no longer fully reflected in the game, instead it is the team's cohesion. Unity is strength, only to bring us together in order to remain invincible in large-scale PK. The emergence of ten teams will make the player in a rapidly changing battlefield in a timely manner to cope with various situations, and the scene will be more intense.

In "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend", the mammoth task system allows players to fully experience the charm of oriental culture. In these tasks, players will encounter many difficult and collecting a variety of complex tasks BOSS props NPC. Although the "perfect the world's top pass - Mermaid Legend" in the task does not limit the number of people, you can complete one person, but if 10 players together to complete the whole task of not only the process of change easier, but also can be more effective, instead of what music for?

In "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend", the rich and varied pleasures of the copy to the player offers more options, copies of not only a wide variety of games are played, BOSS who is also the players who coveted the treasures of the object. The emergence of ten teams, players will greatly enrich their career choice, while difficult to change the copy on the basis of the increase in the number of copies of the difficulty of reduction will allow players to obtain Need equipment will become easier. 10-man team will lead to "perfect the world's top pass - mermaid legend" the great change, so that we can come together and show the superior strength of body. "Perfect World prequel - Mermaid Legend" will show you more exciting content, let us begin, "Perfect World prequel - mermaid legend" a new chapter! "Perfect World prequel - mermaid legend" on-line value of 999 per Jiusong luxury equipment packs to the new service "New Telecom - Tigers," who bring awards orientation. Even more exciting game content to wait for your participation! Want to know the most timely game information, plus a perfect Q dashing secret special service number: 96061.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ohhh this could be fun :3
    I dont care what all you high class players say, I think itd be kinda awesome to have at least 1 of every class in a squad :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This game stopped being the even minimally challenging (read:instances) around when anniversary packs came out. Seriously, most of the problems with the game can be traced back to around that time, although it could be argued they started with the first Jolly Old Jones, which was remedied by his inactivity afterwards.

10 man instances can't make very much easier (except rebirth), since everything has already been given to us easy-mode.

Willing to buy: Old style PW without a cash shop (monthly fee anyone?). Keep fashion, teleacoustics, teleport stones, bank expansions, and anything else that doesn't affect a character.

But I'm sure they're going to keep having sales on Archosaur as well, so I'm staying right where I am now.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And will kill any tiny challenge PvE has left.

Does anyone really care about this? pve was never a real challenge as far as i could tell...
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All I can say is that I despise Google Translate...yikes, so hard to read. I know Chinese and Japanese have oddly structured sentences (to us, anyway), but that is ridiculous...
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol I love google translate.

"In 10 teams, these copies would become a cabbage."
    id like to have my cabbage soon pls PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This game stopped being the even minimally challenging (read:instances) around when anniversary packs came out. Seriously, most of the problems with the game can be traced back to around that time, although it could be argued they started with the first Jolly Old Jones, which was remedied by his inactivity afterwards.

Personally, I thnk BH killed PvE and completely changed the face of the game, not packs. Packs just gave gears and tokens, and did provide some with means to quicker leveling, however BH changed the way everyone actually *played* the game.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmm by the looks of the new page it seems that they are reintroducing trophy mode for darkness stamps and other stuff. Interesting announcement, especially if they add the 10 man squad in a future patch.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Does anyone really care about this? pve was never a real challenge as far as i could tell...

Try soloing instead? b:laugh Oh wait... you just wait 10 minutes everyday, my bad... That is your PVE lol.
    Personally, I thnk BH killed PvE and completely changed the face of the game, not packs. Packs just gave gears and tokens, and did provide some with means to quicker leveling, however BH changed the way everyone actually *played* the game.

BH didn't kill PVE, it just made gamers dependant on leveling to engame... Like mr. Oneshotu or should I call him failshotu bragging up there in my quote. However, Its not only BH that made PVE not a real challenge, it was also crazy stone (which is even more of a PLVL), oracles, hyper exp. Apparently PVE is still there... its just those pathetic add ons of this so called "PVE" can't replace the TTs, FBs and RBs, or even normal questing. Even bores the hell out of the players depending on these things. Like this mr.failure archer from lost city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BH didn't kill PVE, it just made gamers dependant on leveling to engame... Like mr. Oneshotu or should I call him failshotu bragging up there in my quote. However, Its not only BH that made PVE not a real challenge, it was also crazy stone (which is even more of a PLVL), oracles, hyper exp. Apparently PVE is still there... its just those pathetic add ons of this so called "PVE" can't replace the TTs, FBs and RBs, or even normal questing. Even bores the hell out of the players depending on these things. Like this mr.failure archer from lost city.

Crazy Stones has been here since the game was introduced. Jolly Jones brought stacks of thousands of Oracles to players. Neither really changed the face of the game. HyperXP, if it were not for Frost, would actually give people the motivation to grind, but there is Frost, so that doesn't really make a significant change since it happened *after* BH was introduced.

After BH was introduced, almost everything changed. No more fish parties, grinding at butterflies or clams, no more bats at the swamps, no more zhenning on Nightscream or by Seeweed Theives, no more grinding at vipions over Swiftwind or over Skull Mountain, no more grinding wolves at Immolation and no more spamming for FBs... all it turned into were constant world chats, faction chat and the whole spread out population of the map all came to the center of arch to chat for "looking for BH squad" or "looking for Frost squad".
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    id like to have my cabbage soon pls PWI

153-medCabbageMan.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Willing to buy: Old style PW without a cash shop (monthly fee anyone?). Keep fashion, teleacoustics, teleport stones, bank expansions, and anything else that doesn't affect a character.

oh please NO. cmon the only reason I can/will play this game is because i dont have to fork out non-existent monie just to play it :/ and im pretty sure allot of people here are in the same boat with me am i right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh please NO. cmon the only reason I can/will play this game is because i dont have to fork out non-existent monie just to play it :/ and im pretty sure allot of people here are in the same boat with me am i right?

DOn't worry, I'm pretty certain they are making much more money with the cash shop than they would with a monthly fee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Pensieve - Dreamweaver
    Pensieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TT Extra High Mode FTW?
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I pity the clerics.

Poor.. poor clerics..
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    153-medCabbageMan.jpg

MY CABBAGES...!!

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Oh Konariraiden, I've been posting random **** all afternoon. But that was SO pointless! T_T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Oh Konariraiden, I've been posting random **** all afternoon. But that was SO pointless! T_T

b:sweat

You just don't understand the epicness that is Cabbage Man...

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Forgive my innocence!

cabbage man... srsly?...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Forgive my innocence!

cabbage man... srsly?...

SUPER SRSLY.

If you watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'd understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I played the game on xbox.. took me about 20 minutes... :D

But no, I've never watched it.

LOLCABBAGE.

Can I call you KonKon? :X

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    I played the game on xbox.. took me about 20 minutes... :D

But no, I've never watched it.

LOLCABBAGE.

Can I call you KonKon? :X

Look up a few scenes on YouTube. Just search "Avatar Cabbage Man", or something to that effect.

As for "KonKon"...sure. I'll add that to my slowly expanding repertoire of names.

b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Well it's not like it doesn't make sense!

You're a wizard, my guess is pure arcane..

...Almost elemental immunity? :X

I killed Kun Kun with a lvl 1 bow and chased him right up to the Gardner woman :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Well it's not like it doesn't make sense!

You're a wizard, my guess is pure arcane..

...Almost elemental immunity? :X

I killed Kun Kun with a lvl 1 bow and chased him right up to the Gardner woman :(

b:laugh

Yes, yes. Sage Arcane, though not pure; a VIT Hybrid (almost 5k unbuffed HP, too; I'm happy).

Ah, Kun Kun...I remember that beast...

...I hate him.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zenwarrior21
    zenwarrior21 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    PVE is not really fun anyway. PVP is where da money is at.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I pity the clerics.

Poor.. poor clerics..

^ @~@b:sad