TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dan you owe me money. Congrats Renegades! Awesome job guys. b:victory

Strife wants to cuddle brandy and not me *quits life* b:cry
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Strife wants to cuddle brandy and not me *quits life* b:cry

My fashion hoarr b:angry
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Makina and Sarah the faction really worked their butts off this week and worked very well together, Good fight legendary thanks for the fun battle we were looking forward to fighting you guys after some of the other factions we've been facing. Too bad the big red machine probably take our land next week but we will try our hardest. Awesome work R3ns your a great family to have. b:pleased
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ROFL
    Remember all the fun titles I used to give you, you fugly tranny man loving nub? =P

I'd say hi on fish server, but logging in there instantly causes severe depression. Kinda like logging into sanctuary sometimes b:avoid

ofc I do and I bet you remember Byno's little friend and her **** bed theory b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    at least you guys have 55 million more coins to enjoy
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That was a fun TW. R3 is so sneaky! Catas in the base? WOOPS! XD
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Belated congrats to R3N3G4D3S (I hope I wrote that correctly >_>). I think the whole server thought Legendary/Outlaw/Nef were bidding so much because they felt it was a sure thing. Congrats on proving everybody wrong! Enjoy the fruits of victory haha!
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Rawr. gj to all! All this red. makes me go O_O
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^^ still you wont try to make a change right ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Many of us realize what needs to be done. Execution of it all is another thing though...
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    I love pink!
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    strife execution is about just taking the first step right ? if a person doesnt have the strength to take the first step then they shouldn't whining about we need to do something, am not talking about swaze he has done a lot and does a lot, but the others in here... with all those threads about nef, all they can do is come here and write stuff, just asking something strife, julio left regi went to leg, wen leg fell apart he came back to regi right ? did they deny him no ? but he did have the guts to go ahead and give it a try ? Unlike the others who just come up here and cry about stuff ..... Okies here i go again.....

Helpful Recruiting 90+ to take down nef....need at least 80 to start TW with specially for mei this is in Pink!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    90+? that wouldn't do anything to beat nef herne, and you know it, enel can field 80 90+'s and last 6 mins, because they always send the top to fight the 2nd/3rd slots, then back into regi to finish them off. Only 4 ways nef will be beat that i can think of.

1) regi becomes more of a threat and nef is forced to have the top pullers in regi at the start, thus 2nd/3rd faction can survive to make it a better fight.

2) factions like outlaw/RR/Lg/R3n3 all merge together into a greater fighting force. (I know this wont happen, as outlaw is still shackled to nef in a treaty and also lg/rr would be to proud to sacrifice there faction names to do this)

3) Every lvl 3 land of nef is attacked at once, this would force the slots top be expanded, into 4 attacks at once, if one fell on the regi/enel/rr/lg/outlaw/r3n3 or whoever makes up the 3 main fights, chances nef cant roll 2nd/3rd/4th before 1st wins.

4) When nef takes the map (in 2 weeks i assume). People stop tw'ing, stop buying charms and spending money in CS, this would incline the game to reset the map, to boost money. Just dont hold your breath on this one, since this is the most unlikely.

b:bye
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    strife execution is about just taking the first step right ? if a person doesnt have the strength to take the first step then they shouldn't whining about we need to do something, am not talking about swaze he has done a lot and does a lot, but the others in here... with all those threads about nef, all they can do is come here and write stuff, just asking something strife, julio left regi went to leg, wen leg fell apart he came back to regi right ? did they deny him no ? but he did have the guts to go ahead and give it a try ? Unlike the others who just come up here and cry about stuff ..... Okies here i go again.....

Helpful Recruiting 90+ to take down nef....need at least 80 to start TW with specially for mei this is in Pink!!!
    90+? that wouldn't do anything to beat nef herne, and you know it, enel can field 80 90+'s and last 6 mins, because they always send the top to fight the 2nd/3rd slots, then back into regi to finish them off. Only 4 ways nef will be beat that i can think of.

1) regi becomes more of a threat and nef is forced to have the top pullers in regi at the start, thus 2nd/3rd faction can survive to make it a better fight.

2) factions like outlaw/RR/Lg/R3n3 all merge together into a greater fighting force. (I know this wont happen, as outlaw is still shackled to nef in a treaty and also lg/rr would be to proud to sacrifice there faction names to do this)

3) Every lvl 3 land of nef is attacked at once, this would force the slots top be expanded, into 4 attacks at once, if one fell on the regi/enel/rr/lg/outlaw/r3n3 or whoever makes up the 3 main fights, chances nef cant roll 2nd/3rd/4th before 1st wins.

4) When nef takes the map (in 2 weeks i assume). People stop tw'ing, stop buying charms and spending money in CS, this would incline the game to reset the map, to boost money. Just dont hold your breath on this one, since this is the most unlikely.

b:bye

word,. herne, you should recruit 101+ only. since 90+ isnt enough. I mean, it's really hard to lvl now adays right? *points at own avatar*. level means ****. its all about the wallet and your experience.
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lawl did the map really go all red? you guys fail if it did b:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Apparently it might go in 2 more weeks . But honestly I think they did a good job on lasting this much , I was expecting it to go 100% red months ago .

Anyway I'm so gonna be on sanc on a lvl 1 alt or something the day when the map may go full red just to see the wc b:laugh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [QUOTE=2) factions like outlaw/RR/Lg/R3n3 all merge together into a greater fighting force. (I know this wont happen, as outlaw is still shackled to nef in a treaty and also lg/rr would be to proud to sacrifice there faction names to do this)[/QUOTE]

How bout you take actions of your words, and Enel do a merge :P
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    How bout you take actions of your words, and Enel do a merge :P

ummmm, because we are already in the process of another faction merging into us? So we dont need another atm, so we have taken some initiative to try to make tw more fun and interesting, shame none of you others want to. So maybe we already did put these words in action, so maybe others will realise this is the way to have a credible attempt at being a tw faction. Of course keely, i think you are outlaw (correct if im wrong), so your treaty would become nulled if you merged with another faction, though maybe it was called off now, since nef no longer needs to worry about outlaw being any threat.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Apparently it might go in 2 more weeks . But honestly I think they did a good job on lasting this much , I was expecting it to go 100% red months ago .

Anyway I'm so gonna be on sanc on a lvl 1 alt or something the day when the map may go full red just to see the wc b:laugh .

Most likely it will happen, but if you look at the game, near all of the servers go all red sooner or later, on the first run through, the first land holders get the best players at that time, and it snowballs. Either way, nef are trying do what conq did, but will never compare to conq, since they could hold off 3 regi class attacks (when conq was as strong as nef now), if nef was faced with that, you would see them lose 2 lands per week. Add on that conq did it on PvP server, where everyone knows how to kill in groups, where sanc doesnt as much, shows how slow they have been. PvE servers should be much easier to dominate, since everyone doesn't need +10 gear just to grind or do quests.

On a side note, cant wait for the next genie reset, will be great read the QQ when BR gets nerfed, since its become the standard bm tactic, just like HF + TS was, its demise will come sooner or later. Then the hunt for the next one will begin. b:chuckle
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle When nef's people get end game gear, and does few more tw's etc etc etc... the other factions will slowly upgrade their ppl, ppl will get higher lvls, with hyper stones now i can lvl a lvl 70-90 in around 1-2 weeks P: and to 100 in 2-3 weeks ^^
    Then just have to get end game gear, ref and shard it, and THEN, when we make a 3x attk on nef and, we might win x)

But if no one does TW anymore, some people in nef will get boored, some will just look at their wallets, and this way they wont exp in tw, and we can focus on our gear, charms, and levels ^^ (points at what johnny said about sparing money)

b:byeb:chuckle

<.< and they should change my lvl on my avatar.. QQ im 93.. lol
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    edited March 2010
    The one thing that would be interesting is once nef holds the entire map, the only way to knock nef down is to either take more than one land a week or they have to hold that land next week against nef.

The real question is, how many faction would still seriously tw after nef holds the entire map. If people stop, then it would be boring, but if they don't, then it would be interesting. But i honestly still think that the only way to beat nef is not with triple attack but another superfaction. The problem is looking at the time taken to win the triple attack, reg looks like they are weakening which doesn't help the triple attack at all.

so seriously... what is going on with reg? i mean it's kinda pointless if ene or rr hold a land, cause nef would just get it back next week without a problem, reg so far has prove to be the only faction who can stand 1v1 against nef.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Lets all create treaties with nef and stop TWing! b:cute Could you imagine going weeks without any pvp action? b:shocked
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Most likely it will happen, but if you look at the game, near all of the servers go all red sooner or later, on the first run through, the first land holders get the best players at that time, and it snowballs. Either way, nef are trying do what conq did, but will never compare to conq, since they could hold off 3 regi class attacks (when conq was as strong as nef now), if nef was faced with that, you would see them lose 2 lands per week. Add on that conq did it on PvP server, where everyone knows how to kill in groups, where sanc doesnt as much, shows how slow they have been. PvE servers should be much easier to dominate, since everyone doesn't need +10 gear just to grind or do quests.

On a side note, cant wait for the next genie reset, will be great read the QQ when BR gets nerfed, since its become the standard bm tactic, just like HF + TS was, its demise will come sooner or later. Then the hunt for the next one will begin. b:chuckle

Oh believe me compared to the "nef" of the aquarium ( RT server )as well as their so-called equal opponents , nef's miles away in organization . LC ppl were the best , HT & Sanc ppl were good as well , HL ppl did pretty well (although oracles were available through jolly jones when it & DW were open so there was already a noticeable decrease in skill :P ), DW ppl were kinda... not so good and RT goes even lower in that category . Although soon arch server will take RT's place and hopefully there will be less newbs around here b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    RT TW is fail, every TW I've been in.. the barbs run with their cats straight into the crystal where they get hit by towers ... b:laugh
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    -swims around in tide form-
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    edited March 2010
    I'm actually almost certain nef defense against reg took longer than 1 hour this week
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Big Red Bob?

b:laugh
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sunday
    14:00 Nefarious attacking Misfortune City COLOR="DarkOrange"]Enelysion[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 6 minutes - Nefarious was victorious.
    Don't give yourselves more credit than you deserve. We had you down in less than 6 minutes.
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You're right, it ended in 27 seconds *rolls eyes*; cause the world is gonna end if its off by a minute nuuuu. Anyways Big Red Bob ish cute name lol.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't give yourselves more credit than you deserve. We had you down in less than 6 minutes.
    You're right, it ended in 27 seconds *rolls eyes*; cause the world is gonna end if its off by a minute nuuuu. Anyways Big Red Bob ish cute name lol.
    I slept through seeing any afternoon TWs lol (14:00s) so no idea on the time, but if the recent and average TWs are between 5-10min, then yeah beadeye does have a point, 1-2min does matter i would think, at least on a pride lvl. (hence if he said 'we fought with you longer' then your response would not be as negative) if i was you my fac of 90+ and 180+ members would not like to be rounded off with the easy roll overs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan