VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Outlaw (though i doubt a ally needs them, but meh
    o.O lol?

Remi b:dirty let's go do bh b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sry to say the recent alts are boring, where is that guy whats-his-name alt.... i dont feel like looking back through the pages... >.> tann-something

*does an alt summoning move* <,<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herojet - Sanctuary
    Herojet - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After reading stuffs from nef these day, I find it a really joke. b:laugh
    b:laughHated by many others , Loved by many women
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    edit: i assume regi did push 80 on us the first few attacks and got our crystal down to 80%

i meant later on when it was 1v1, they took a risk at going 60 or so on us on offense

anyways quick tws are good, less charm **** for same pay. all i care about

You have lost the game
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    o.O lol?

Did i say something surprising VIL? If so, which part and ill gladly try to clear things up to make it easier.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sage BM of enelysion, hated by many, but they have notice me to hate me, glad you all have time to think of me

b:chuckle johnny I think of you :P but dont dont hate you b:chuckle

but what I most like is your accent lmao b:laugh
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle johnny I think of you :P but dont dont hate you b:chuckle

but what I most like is your accent lmao b:laugh

Your not the first arshen, and most likely wont be the last. No idea where my accent became so fascinating.....i still think its a regular accent.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After reading stuffs from nef these day, I find it a really joke. b:laugh
    Whoa first post by herojet! :'O

and kyante, I agree
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your not the first arshen, and most likely wont be the last. No idea where my accent became so fascinating.....i still think its a regular accent.

b:laugh

Lets see how this weeks TW's are going to be xD
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Seems sinangel has lost his speaking voice. Maybe the nef officers with half a brain told him off for speaking utter nonsense yet again. We will await you next time sin, for more hilarity.

Good luck to all in tw this weekend, hopefully work will allow me show up to where every we choose to fight. b:pleased
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    JoHnNy, JoHnNy, JoHnNy... surely you realise

my accent > your accent

<O>J<O>
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010

my accent > your accent

<O>J<O>

No fair , you got your account unbanned . I want mine too !

RT is just too fail to be funny anymore .

A wise man said this once and now I realize it's true : " It's a server filled with failures and rejects " .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Keep bugging the GM's for like a month with tickets, thats what I did >:)
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Get unbanned aya b:surrender
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

my accent > your accent

<O>J<O>

I never said my accent was that good witch, just the females in whatever faction tell me its good. Maybe you should come on vent and then they can decide which is better b:chuckle
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So johny wants to say that in TW everyone runs for him and no1 else ? that he is hated so much that everyone forgets to focus on anything else other than him ? Rofl, and i thought TW standards have risen up a bit but if people are targeting individual targets rather than respective classes then well *cough* good to see the future of Sanctuary TW.

Anyways whats up don't find any good noobs to post against where are they ? Has nef put an invisible Leash around there necks ? Last i visited the nef forums i found fishpup a.k.a Venopup QQng there cause he thinks i hate him and got a personal grudge against him, all i can say is Gratz atleast you thought 1 thing straight b:chuckle
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    So johny wants to say that in TW everyone runs for him and no1 else ? that he is hated so much that everyone forgets to focus on anything else other than him ? Rofl, and i thought TW standards have risen up a bit but if people are targeting individual targets rather than respective classes then well *cough* good to see the future of Sanctuary TW.

Errrr, when did i say this lol? please enlighten me. Yes, i may be hated, but i relish the hate, i have been targetted in the past, but mainly by people with grudges who care for there own desires in tw, and not the factions..............wait, this sounds like half of the tw's i used to be in, people running off solo pk'ing instead of working as a unit. Part of the reason i left nef i rememer.....oh well, got sidetracked. Tan, you claim to know so much about nef (since you claim to be a nef alt).....care to prove it sometime? In private of course, hate for everyone else who is guessing find out who you are aswell
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Errrr, when did i say this lol? please enlighten me. Yes, i may be hated, but i relish the hate, i have been targetted in the past, but mainly by people with grudges who care for there own desires in tw, and not the factions..............wait, this sounds like half of the tw's i used to be in, people running off solo pk'ing instead of working as a unit. Part of the reason i left nef i rememer.....oh well, got sidetracked. Tan, you claim to know so much about nef (since you claim to be a nef alt).....care to prove it sometime? In private of course, hate for everyone else who is guessing find out who you are aswell

As i have asked before, best is to make who is tannzie Thread ? anyways, kiddo i was in nef even before you set foot on pwi, i would also say i literally saw you grow infront of me, Icedrakes wasn't it ? Arryah is an old acquaintance of mine. Anyways why would i prove to you ? i mean if you had followed my post from the very beginning you would have known i am an old school nefarious member, well atleast i take that you would be familiar with the names and terms i used in there. Anyways keep guessing who i am b:bye
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    As i have asked before, best is to make who is tannzie Thread ? anyways, kiddo i was in nef even before you set foot on pwi, i would also say i literally saw you grow infront of me, Icedrakes wasn't it ? Arryah is an old acquaintance of mine. Anyways why would i prove to you ? i mean if you had followed my post from the very beginning you would have known i am an old school nefarious member, well atleast i take that you would be familiar with the names and terms i used in there. Anyways keep guessing who i am b:bye

Actually, i know EXACTLY who you are, i just dont need to say it. I also know when you entered nef, and i feel terribly sorry that you knew arryah, i still feel sick thinking of that name, such a waste of a bm.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Actually, i know EXACTLY who you are, i just dont need to say it. I also know when you entered nef, and i feel terribly sorry that you knew arryah, i still feel sick thinking of that name, such a waste of a bm.

share share
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    share share

That would give the fun away, and we would lose some of the "entertaining" rants from said person, so i dont think ill be doing that......yet anyway
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    That would give the fun away, and we would lose some of the "entertaining" rants from said person, so i dont think ill be doing that......yet anyway

I gave up trying to figure out who tannzie is b:surrender
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol interesting weekend

Nef v Regi RR Leg

Outlaw v Enelysion

RR v Nef
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    RR vs Nef will be boring
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The most interesting part is what happens if Enelysion beats Outlaw. Does Nef continue to punish Enelysion or give them a chance to "behave" and fill Outlaw's placeholder spot? And, what does Outlaw do if all their Nef "coaching" doesn't let them keep their token land? It is a very interesting speculation indeed.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Daedron - Sanctuary
    Daedron - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The most interesting part is what happens if Enelysion beats Outlaw. Does Nef continue to punish Enelysion or give them a chance to "behave" and fill Outlaw's placeholder spot? And, what does Outlaw do if all their Nef "coaching" doesn't let them keep their token land? It is a very interesting speculation indeed.

Lol they trying to claim the entire map. Doesnt matter if OutLaw or Ene holds the land its going to be bid on by nef period.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's the problem with being allies of Nef... They want the whole map, and means you can't have any of it.

So I don't know what Outlaw will do if their allies have the entire map and aren't allowed to attack, therefore diluting them into a non TW faction.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

i so wish you knew me, would make you special right ? thats how it is. You love to learn stuff about people and use it in public. Well Johnny if fern,Mei, Asterelle and Aya could find who i am then well you really dont have a chance trust me on it. And as to knowing when i joined, its wayy before you even started playing this game. Anyways, you wont know who i am until i let you know johnny but keep trying.
  • Herojet - Sanctuary
    Herojet - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The word behave I think shouldn't be use to describe Enelysion maybe to outlaw, we already proven ourselves that we are not scare of Nef. Whatever happen in future is unpredictable whether nef will attack us or we attack them.b:victory
    b:laughHated by many others , Loved by many women
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nef has taken Enelysion out once... and made a point of going after them before taking Outlaw, RR, R3 or Regi. I can only guess that removing outlaw hastens a complete map takeover :/
    Will be down to three factions this weekend... And two of them have been past targets of Nefarious attacks. *sigh* ><