Putting a Stop to this

Comments

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow that is the failest thing I have ever heard. If you need to gank the top faction to take a territory from them then what is the point? The next week they should be able to take it back from you easily enough. Now if you take a territory from them while they are at full strength, then you're getting somewhere, otherwhise its just "meh we'll get it back later"

Have you played on other servers? Top factions always need gank to be taken down.. Now if the top faction lost 2/3 wars a week, then gain 1 the same week, then its 1 loss for them.
    Is it really that hard to do bounty hunter?

It's tough to be 61 in a guild thats full of 85+. No one wants to do a bh51 for nothing ;)
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You don't have to always do it with guild members. I manage to get my bounty hunter done every day and I'm guildless.

And since clerics practically dont exist on this server all hope would have to do is go to west arch and say "Cleric needs BHXX squad" And get ready for a storm of PMs.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How do I join teh Infamy resistance? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010

you can start by leaving infamy ~.^
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010

No need mages allowed! b:shutup
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want to TW's to be fun, instead of us going against the same faction every weekend.

This be the heart of the issue to Fuzzy.

The "problem" not be that me have issues with any of the people in Infamy. As Andro mentioned in another post somewhere, they simply took a better advantage of whatever situation and have grown strong. In no way shape or form can or would Fuzzy fault them for that. They have rightfully claimed the spot at the top of the mountain.

Now it is up to us to evolve and take action.

Many people have loyalty to their current faction and do not want to leave. Most often the simple reason is the relationships they have built with faction mates. This is to be completely expected, Fuzzy is in the same boat.

However...

TW is an aspect of PWI through which alot of players get the most enjoyment each weekend... and no wonder.. who doesn't like charging into battle with friends an ally's at their side hoping to leave the opposition laying defeated on the field?

The "problem" Fuzzy has with Infamy is that now the REAL possibility exists of TW becoming a lost cause for everyone on the server. If a strong, credible and solidified opposition doesn't arise, we will be left throwing our factions at the same wall week after week. An exercise in futility like this not me idea of fun. Now, Fuzzy isn't blind, me do see the contradiction here. It is inevitable over time the TW'ing factions each week will be narrowed down to a small number of large factions. The small will be consumed by the stronger. But where is any legitimate opposition atm? The Infamy snowball is rolling and looks like it may have the ability to paint the entire map red. Fuzzy knows over time, one faction will rule the map. Good. That an end result of the TW system. ...but for it to happen in such a short time on new server cannot be allowed to happen, and if it does, like Fuzzy said before, we will have no one to blame but our own inability to act.

That being said, try not take all Fuzzy said as simply QQ'ing and expecting someone else to pick up the gauntlet.

Fuzzy start to talk in-game to many like minded people to see what they think on situation. Sadly forums be extremely small subsection of server population, so if something going to happen it will be through action on server not through posting on forum. If you reading this are of the same mind, msg Fuzzy and let me know...

Me could easily continue to rant, however, actions clearly speak louder than words so action is what Fuzzy will quietly begin to take.

A TW opposition to Infamy needs to be born to at the very least stall the momentum of the red beast. It the only way to keep TW from becoming a server wide lost cause within another 6 weeks.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaina - Raging Tide
    Jaina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did ur mommy dropped you when u born? Referring to you in 3rd person makes you look mentally ill. On this topic, people are greedy and usually go for easier way. In here it means join Infamy, collect weeklly TW pay, get uber gear, get 10x and give up cause game is boring. Joining the bandwaggon is not recent news.. i mean it happens in all the servers. Join the winner so you don't lose even if it eliminates all competition and fun. This will turn out a boring piece of **** like all other servers in no time.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Did ur mommy dropped you when u born? Referring to you in 3rd person makes you look mentally ill. On this topic, people are greedy and usually go for easier way. In here it means join Infamy, collect weeklly TW pay, get uber gear, get 10x and give up cause game is boring. Joining the bandwaggon is not recent news.. i mean it happens in all the servers. Join the winner so you don't lose even if it eliminates all competition and fun. This will turn out a boring piece of **** like all other servers in no time.

Lolwhut Jaina? Cmon, no immature comments plx. Why does it look like you're bashing Infamy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    fak u infamuuu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
    edited February 2010
    Did ur mommy dropped you when u born? Referring to you in 3rd person makes you look mentally ill.

Perhaps me is, but still smart enough to see what is going on and formulate a legitimately worded response to the issue without degenerating too ..... oh wait, step away from the flame!! b:bye
    Join the winner so you don't lose even if it eliminates all competition and fun. This will turn out a boring piece of **** like all other servers in no time.

It is the exact apathy of people with your mindset that will expedite this process. This be what many of us obviously want to prevent. However, it sound like you are quite happy to ride the status quo right into the ground. Hope Fuzzy don't see ya complaining when there isn't a decent TW to be fought anymore. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps me is, but still smart enough to see what is going on and formulate a legitimately worded response to the issue without degenerating too ..... oh wait, step away from the flame!! b:bye

It is the exact apathy of people with your mindset that will expedite this process. This be what many of us obviously want to prevent. However, it sound like you are quite happy to ride the status quo right into the ground. Hope Fuzzy don't see ya complaining when there isn't a decent TW to be fought anymore. b:shutup

I wuvs mah fuzzeh! :D
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Jaina - Raging Tide
    Jaina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lolwhut Jaina? Cmon, no immature comments plx. Why does it look like you're bashing Infamy?

I'am not bashing Imfamy. I just think this subject is complete bs.. I mean u mad? Make a faction that works and be competetive. But noooo it's just easier to make a faction on beginning of server. Get a few lands. Lose 1 land. Drama takes over the faction. Faction loses 100 guys including all officers.
    Faction is dead. Faction gets facerolled. Who do you blame? Crappy leader? Wannabe members that are only good at killing mobs and opening mailbox? No. You blame the guys that won fair and square. Server is still fairlly young but if people that give up when facing a challange go and run to join winning side.. ye we screwed server will be dead in no time.

Seriouslly what can you do? Unless u build a faction AND make it work complaining on forums won't work. This server will end up with 3 guilds. The dominating one, the second one with more land that will be suportted by the server but any TW they lose 1 guy will leave to the number 1 and the flavour of the month guild, something like QQme... And did this server had any decent TW? OK then.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    hhhhhhhhhhhhh ehuahuahuahuahua
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whatdoiputhere
    whatdoiputhere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did ur mommy dropped you when u born? Referring to you in 3rd person makes you look mentally ill.

The hilarious part is that Fuzzy's post was arguably one of the most intelligent in this thread thus far, and I say that because of the coherency and rationality contained in his argument.
    Even if you were to disregard the content of his post, it still exhibited a level of linguistic comprehension that a lot of posters on this forum seem to lack.
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    very well said. and whisper...... ur an idiot. QQme had a good laugh at your remedial plans. one question: Are you Simple Stupid or Slow?

Lmao and of course QQme comes to the rescue to QQ and bash forums.

Now as you can clearly see i did not write my plans on the forums because "stragiest never reveal their full stragety to anyone but themselves".

And I also wanted to see who 1.) was up for this and 2.) what their plans were in order to stop this yet leaving mine out.

Now you Troll if you have no plans worth sharing you are now put in the "remedial plan" catergory you so gracious put me in, in your "great logic" so lemme ask you

Are you Simple Stupid or Slow?
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • vidlucas
    vidlucas Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lmao and of course QQme comes to the rescue to QQ and bash forums.

Now as you can clearly see i did not write my plans on the forums because "stragiest never reveal their full stragety to anyone but themselves".

And I also wanted to see who 1.) was up for this and 2.) what their plans were in order to stop this yet leaving mine out.

Now you Troll if you have no plans worth sharing you are now put in the "remedial plan" catergory you so gracious put me in, in your "great logic" so lemme ask you

Are you Simple Stupid or Slow?

I was wondering when you'd post your comeback b:chuckle
  • Helr - Raging Tide
    Helr - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Considering how I doubt you crack Infamy's top 80 I assume "seeing us on the field" means "I'll catch a glimpse of you while I'm busy being a base buffer and getting 1 shot"

atm, I'm at about 110th, your point is?

What I said was the general feeling I've been getting from reading faction chat and listening to vent, had nothing to do with my level.
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just found it funny that the one who saying "We look forward to seeing you on the field." was probably unlikely to actually be seeing anyone on the field.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'am not bashing Imfamy. I just think this subject is complete bs.. I mean u mad? Make a faction that works and be competetive. But noooo it's just easier to make a faction on beginning of server. Get a few lands. Lose 1 land. Drama takes over the faction. Faction loses 100 guys including all officers.
    Faction is dead. Faction gets facerolled. Who do you blame? Crappy leader? Wannabe members that are only good at killing mobs and opening mailbox? No. You blame the guys that won fair and square. Server is still fairlly young but if people that give up when facing a challange go and run to join winning side.. ye we screwed server will be dead in no time.

Seriouslly what can you do? Unless u build a faction AND make it work complaining on forums won't work. This server will end up with 3 guilds. The dominating one, the second one with more land that will be suportted by the server but any TW they lose 1 guy will leave to the number 1 and the flavour of the month guild, something like QQme... And did this server had any decent TW? OK then.

b:surrender Wow, you just described all the servers in one post.

Anyways lol, someone please make a guild or get a current guild strong enough to fight us, it'll make things so much more lively b:beg
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Helr - Raging Tide
    Helr - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That was kind of the point of the "we".

Either way, buff team or frontlines, i still have fun.
    >.>
    <.<
    Even buff team can be amusing. Last TW i was in, i tried and keep a death count. b:chuckle
  • GodSpeed - Raging Tide
    GodSpeed - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    helr you ish a good buffer D:
    b:cry
    b:cuteInfamy
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    **** u infamuuuu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxzavulonxxx
    xxxzavulonxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If one guild rolls a whole server then the people on the server are quite dumb and lazy. How many people can be in one faction? How many other people are in other factions? Do the math.

Infamy makes up a small percentage of the player-base and a player-base that will be higher and higher levels as time goes by. The server will be more competitive if people stick around on it.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anyways lol, someone please make a guild or get a current guild strong enough to fight us, it'll make things so much more lively b:beg

Seriously, Hope, stop posting this stuff.

No one takes you as a serious threat in TW anyway. I'm sure there is a much better spokesman from Infamy than a level 66 that doesn't know how to get a BH done.b:surrender
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Seriously, Hope, stop posting this stuff.

No one takes you as a serious threat in TW anyway. I'm sure there is a much better spokesman from Infamy than a level 66 that doesn't know how to get a BH done.b:surrender

Lawl, don't say that about her. She does get her BH's done! b:angry
    And she's level 61. Hey Katori, aren't you in Aurora? I remember killing someone with a name like yours during TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    If one guild rolls a whole server then the people on the server are quite dumb and lazy. How many people can be in one faction? How many other people are in other factions? Do the math.

Infamy makes up a small percentage of the player-base and a player-base that will be higher and higher levels as time goes by. The server will be more competitive if people stick around on it.

The problem with that is that Infamy does hold a large portion of the competitive and competent high levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The problem with that is that Infamy does hold a large portion of the competitive and competent high levels.

only for right now.. there will be hundreds of more higher lvls in a month. the herd catches up eventually. played other mmos where same thing happened for awhile. it evens out unless people are just lazy sods about it.
    edited February 2010
    The challenge with that is that Infamy does hold a large portion of the competitive and competent high levels.

There, Fuzzy fixed it for you. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    There, Fuzzy fixed it for you. b:thanks

You sort of sound like MagicHamsta, stop before it goes too far. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]