Putting a Stop to this

Comments

• HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread is pointless. Your trying to say that the "Red" faction AKA Infamy. Should not be able to own a lot of land because it will make the game harder for others and thus they will quit RT? Thats the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. Im not speaking for Infamy, This is IMO. If you dont want Infamy, to own most of the land, make a faction and put up a good fight. Like andronikos said, people from other factions apply to infamy at their own free will because they want to join us sense we are on the top.
    QQ because you have no coins?
    QQ because you fail?
    QQ because clerics can heal during a duel?
    QQ because each week, Infamy will bid on a land to TW, and if we win?
    QQ because it will happen again next week.
    What you just said, is just one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard in my life, at no point in your rambling incoherent response where you even close to anything that could be consider a rational thought. Everyone in these forums are now dumber from just reading what you just said. I award you with the title of most QQ, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    Just my two cents.
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You guys act like Infamy has already taken the whole map. Get off your knees, wipe your mouth and do something about it. Sure Infamy might have a gigantic e-peen and it may seem theyre unbeatable, but you dont know untill you try it. It may turn out you attack them, and they completely suck at being a team becuz of huge egos.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah we might suck! Listen to the Lv99 "EA"(que,malyasia?)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah we might suck! Listen to the Lv99 "EA"(que,malyasia?)!

hhhhhhhh ehuahuahua b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey Katori, aren't you in Aurora? I remember killing someone with a name like yours during TW b:surrender

Squishy MG shouldn't talk about others being killed b:victory.

On another note, I want to see Insight vs Infamy. :D
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Squishy MG shouldn't talk about others being killed b:victory.

On another note, I want to see Insight vs Infamy. :D

Squishy WIZARD (this isn't MY-EN) only died once during Aurora TW. Luls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Squishy WIZARD (this isn't MY-EN) only died once during Aurora TW. Luls.

MG is easier/shorter to type than wizard for a lazy sin like me b:victory.
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WB 2 letters, Barb 4 letters. Better for lazy people.

What you just said, is just one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard in my life, at no point in your rambling incoherent response where you even close to anything that could be consider a rational thought. Everyone in these forums are now dumber from just reading what you just said. I award you with the title of most QQ, and may god have mercy on your soul.

lol Billy Madison
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    **** u infamuuu

I heard this in the same voice as **** u whale!!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread is hilarious lol. ur desperate? make a faction offer more free oracles,free charms bribe infamy members to join urs and gank Infamy, how does that work for u buddy?b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Infamy officer, accepting bribes over 100m coins or Lunar weapons/Insignias, will give out Infamy's secret plans to dominate the world - PM me kk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    Unfortunately for you I've already sent out the death star blueprints.

• Seppuku - Raging Tide
    Seppuku - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ive probably missed alot of posts since it has 8 pages, but i like whispers idea. and the main reason i did not join infamy is because fighting them in tw is alot more fun than semi afk tw's because they are so easy every week.
    however being rolled in half an hour or so isnt much fun either but i find its more fun to try and beat them than simply just join them.b:pleased
    But getting people together into one faction is highly unlikely to work and my prediction is, Infamy will keep taking land and the post about tw being not even fun every week is true. it is boring already unless your not fighting infamy.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Ive probably missed alot of posts since it has 8 pages, but i like whispers idea. and the main reason i did not join infamy is because fighting them in tw is alot more fun than semi afk tw's because they are so easy every week.
    however being rolled in half an hour or so isnt much fun either but i find its more fun to try and beat them than simply just join them.b:pleased
    But getting people together into one faction is highly unlikely to work and my prediction is, Infamy will keep taking land and the post about tw being not even fun every week is true. it is boring already unless your not fighting infamy.

If multiple decently sized and leveled factions would all attack at once you might even have a small cluster of lands with factions that can fight eachother like DW had for the longest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If multiple decently sized and leveled factions would all attack at once you might even have a small cluster of lands with factions that can fight eachother like DW had for the longest.

I don't think they even know they can attack us, or so it seems so far lol.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2010

+1... Infamy does look a lot attractive for high lvls especially... they've done well to get to where they are now... though if everyone jump there the server fun will diminish... I wanna look forward to a fun weekend with a good TW eg. last weeks 3hr with empire... not so much 7 min TWs...

The challenge is still there... I myself would love to join infamy but I think for the sake of the server and for the sake of your fun... its better to give infamy a run for their money...

Maybe when theres more balance between factions i would consider applying...There are some nice ppl in ur faction id love to work with b:chucklebb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Cheetoz - Harshlands
    Cheetoz - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Let me tell you a littlestory about a wh0cle noob.

Once upon a time there was a player named Johhny
    Now Johhnny loved to play PWI,
    though he was to lazy to lvl by grinding and questing.
    So instead he choosed to use some cash to by Oracles.
    Now Johhny got to lvl 30 to 80 and just a couple of days.
    Johhny was so happy that he could be so "tough" so fast.
    He even got an invite to WInfamy a guild with so many players just "like him".
    Johhny was very happy indeed, so happy he deciced to buy even more oracles. This upcoming TW was very tough since everyone was attacking on WInfamy.
    When TW was near Johhny and the rest of his guild mates started to buy tremendos amounts of oracles. TW was around and Johhny and he rest of the people in WInfamy were fighting a special guild first (lets call this Dempire). The Battle was starting to heat up, but as 2min went by....all of WInfamy
    dced.
    Why is this because Johhny and the rest of WInfamy spent all their money on oracle and forgot to pay their electric bills b:surrender. At the end everyone who TWed agaisnt WInfamy won, WInfamy members QQed for 40 days and 40 nights later to rage quit and all of Raging Tide was happy.

Whats the moral of the story you say? Don't be an "WInfamy" and spend your money on oracles, PAY YOUR BILLS b:chuckle

~.o Notgood~
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010

Johhny was very happy indeed, so happy he deciced to buy even more oracles. This upcoming TW was very tough since everyone was attacking on WInfamy.
    When TW was near Johhny and the rest of his guild mates started to buy tremendos amounts of oracles. TW was around and Johhny and he rest of the people in WInfamy were fighting a special guild first (lets call this Dempire). The Battle was starting to heat up, but as 2min went by....all of WInfamy
    dced.
    Why is this because Johhny and the rest of WInfamy spent all their money on oracle and forgot to pay their electric bills b:surrender. At the end everyone who TWed agaisnt WInfamy won, WInfamy members QQed for 40 days and 40 nights later to rage quit and all of Raging Tide was happy.

Whats the moral of the story you say? Don't be an "WInfamy" and spend your money on oracles, PAY YOUR BILLS b:chuckle

~.o Notgood~
    Worst. Story. Ever

• Cheetoz - Harshlands
    Cheetoz - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ don't hate because you know i can pay my light bills b:cute
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010

dced.

~.o Notgood~

Except only like 2-3 people in Infamy used an abnormal amount of oracles b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

dced.

~.o Notgood~

That's funny cus the Insight:Infamy / Empire:Infamy ratio was usually about 3:1 when I was at Pirates. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Seriously, Hope, stop posting this stuff.

No one takes you as a serious threat in TW anyway. I'm sure there is a much better spokesman from Infamy than a level 66 that doesn't know how to get a BH done.

b:scorn Nice try, but I'm never going to stop posting ever :P

Anyways I'm not a spokesman, I'm a spokeswoman tyvm :P And level 61, not 66 rofl b:chuckle

dced.
    Why is this because Johhny and the rest of WInfamy spent all their money on oracle and forgot to pay their electric bills At the end everyone who TWed agaisnt WInfamy won, WInfamy members QQed for 40 days and 40 nights later to rage quit and all of Raging Tide was happy.

Whats the moral of the story you say? Don't be an "WInfamy" and spend your money on oracles, PAY YOUR BILLS

~.o Notgood~

Freak b:bye We have people in Infamy who are against oracles. Would they be in our guild if we all did oracles? Doubt it =/

And I rarely use oracles, only used them during level 34, 37 and 38 to get to level requirements. Haven't used any since

People who know me know that instead of spending my money on stuff that I could use to level, i spend it all on fashion and dyes b:laugh plus my parents pay for the bills and stuff so I don't really care tbh :P But I have to start paying about 50% of my cellphone bill so I can learn before I get to college <__< Planning to graduate in 10th-11th grade.

Worst story ever btw, and love the names, so original x)
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    EVERY faction has people that used oracles.

Infamy, oracles? check
    Empire, oracles? check
    Insight, oracles? check
    Resolve, oracles? check
    Aurora, oracles? check

People who know me know that instead of spending my money on stuff that I could use to level, i spend it all on fashion and dyes

If your only 61, should pay someone to do your dailies or something for someone who said they started at beginning of server, 61 is pretty bad b:surrender

• YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    does this thread still fail to deliver? check
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    GTFO my font color

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    EVERY faction has people that used oracles.

Infamy, oracles? check
    Empire, oracles? check
    Insight, oracles? check
    Resolve, oracles? check
    Aurora, oracles? check

If your only 61, should pay someone to do your dailies or something for someone who said they started at beginning of server, 61 is pretty bad b:surrender

b:chuckle Exactly, thanks for posting the every guild uses oracles. I'm sick of hearing people saying everyone in Infamy oracles when people in their own guild uses oracles too b:surrender

And rofl, not interested in account sharing, bannable offense x) And yeah 61 is low but technical problems with the game here atm =/ gotta get new computers <__<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    NO ESCUSES HOPE. b:angry /caps
  • Seppuku - Raging Tide
    Seppuku - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This oracle thing is ridiculous. If people want to oracle let them oracle, reason being..you will catch up eventually anyway! I take knight as an example..he was been a very high level for a long time..he is level 91 and i am 89.you catch up eventually its just you need to put more time into the game.stop QQing about oracles!! its hyper stone fc now =)
  • darksniper00
    edited February 2010
    I know a few people who oracled to 70 back when I was still 3x/4x.

Some of them have gotten to 8x/9x but those who aren't past 80 yet I've been able to kill now that I've caught up, even been able to kill some of the 8x.