Putting a Stop to this

1235»

Comments

• HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People are just jealous.
    That Infamy is the top faction of RT and has more lands then any other faction. If the other factions didnt have any drama and didnt suck they would still have their members and have the same amount of land Infamy had. Just because you didnt get into infamy and arnt part of the top faction you have to QQ about it.
    b:chuckle"When"b:chuckle you defeat infamy and you become the top faction and own as much land as possiable, ill make a thread just like this one and call it "Another Stupid Idea"......
    We play the game fairly, and we deserve the land we own and also the tittle of top faction. Put up a challenge, dont just gather up 5 different factions to "try" to defeat us. That just shows you suck and dont deserve anything but a ugly TW color.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Huh according to the board last post made in this thread was by HealthPotion, yet I only see the one by Soufiro, weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i cant see the posts b:cry
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i cant see the posts b:cry

b:surrender I had the same problem this morning. Like I was trying to re-edit the post I did by accident with my other character but I couldn't see my post >.<

Its soo confusing having two characters from two servers that have the same name and same level.. LOL b:chuckle

Anyways agree with you there HP, would you guys be complaining about us if we weren't the top? You guys wouldn't be, because you guys would be complaining about some other guild that was the best =/ Stop complaining about how awful we are and stuff, we're really not, we're human too >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Really?

Huh, there goes my idea that Infamy is a group of cyborgs out to control the internet.

Unless.......... you're lying to me.......

I got my eye on you .....

pic related: NightRage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Put up a challenge, dont just gather up 5 different factions to "try" to defeat us. That just shows you suck and dont deserve anything but a ugly TW color.

Lol? You speak as if theres a faction that can take out Infamy one on one. Is this your first time playing? Was there ever a faction that could take the red faction 1v1? Sure didn't happen on Sanctuary for me.. Maybe I'm unlucky..
    People are just jealous.
    Rofl. People are jealous? Infamy has taken in many many many people that meet the level requirements. If anyone was jealous and meet the level requirements, they could just join.

I don't know what server you came from but when one faction owns all lands on the server, TW gets stale. Stale TW means people will quit playing. When opposing factions quit, Infamy will have no adversaries and you will just sit and milk the money out of your lands for nothing :X.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I don't know what server you came from but when one faction owns all lands on the server, TW gets stale. Stale TW means people will quit playing. When opposing factions quit, Infamy will have no adversaries and you will just sit and milk the money out of your lands for nothing :X.

TW can be fun but to be honest you will probably enjoy group PvP at Orchid Temple or West gate or whatever more than 3 hours of burning through charm and apothecary pots while some dude yells at you through vent to go somewhere or kill someone or do something.
    Lol? You speak as if theres a faction that can take out Infamy one on one. Is this your first time playing? Was there ever a faction that could take the red faction 1v1? Sure didn't happen on Sanctuary for me.. Maybe I'm unlucky..

Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    TW can be fun but to be honest you will probably enjoy group PvP at Orchid Temple or West gate or whatever more than 3 hours of burning through charm and apothecary pots while some dude yells at you through vent to go somewhere or kill someone or do something.

Heaven's Tear

Honestly I do enjoy PvP fests around Orchid Temple but yeah that also died on Sanct server.. :( As for Heaven's Tear, I've actually never followed their map I guess.. Never seem to hear about them, Only thing I ever hear about is LC,DW,HL and Sanct.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010

This could be true.... but Fuzzy seems to only run into the same handful of people over and over again showing up to pk... b:cry

Wheres everyone else hiding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i love it when a guild thinks "they'e all tough". Why because its funny when the guild falls then later "b:sad" b:chuckle priceless. But ofcorue thats hwen the fun starts xD well back to my homework..
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Honestly I do enjoy PvP fests around Orchid Temple but yeah that also died on Sanct server.. :( As for Heaven's Tear, I've actually never followed their map I guess.. Never seem to hear about them, Only thing I ever hear about is LC,DW,HL and Sanct.

actually HT is one of the servers with the highest amount of high lvls more than DW and HL not sure about Sanc but HT doesnt have as big CSers as LC heh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

actually HT is mentioned more than DW and HL as HT has more high lvls and more experience in TW than prolly in other server because of the TW map being so alive..or has been. we just dont have as big CSers as LC
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Criminal :o always on the forums never in game D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Criminal :o always on the forums never in game D:

<_____________________________________<

• Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    actually HT is mentioned more than DW and HL as HT has more high lvls and more experience in TW than prolly in other server because of the TW map being so alive..or has been. we just dont have as big CSers as LC

ht is older than DW and HL. Of course they'll have higher levels.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Cash shoppers seem to make servers more lively. b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cash shoppers seem to make servers more lively. b:chuckle

b:surrender I only buy fashion and stuff like that <____<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ignore pl0x
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender I only buy fashion and stuff like that <____<

Well you're boring. b:cute b:chuckle
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This could be true.... but Fuzzy seems to only run into the same handful of people over and over again showing up to pk... b:cry

Wheres everyone else hiding?

In my pants b:sin .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • mehez
    mehez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ lol
    10char
    Hypocrites there everywhere... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Impossible
  • Mkds - Heavens Tear
    Mkds - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    heh heh Why am i not surprised Infamy is doing so well let me think oh thats right Say a little bird told me The former Director of Calamity on DW is the leader one of the leaders now of Infamy? and i heard theres many Calas in Infamy on RT say this sv is made mostly of former DW players 2 words for you all on RT INFAMY=CALAMITY
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    heh heh Why am i not surprised Infamy is doing so well let me think oh thats right Say a little bird told me The former Director of Calamity on DW is the leader one of the leaders now of Infamy? and i heard theres many Calas in Infamy on RT say this sv is made mostly of former DW players 2 words for you all on RT INFAMY=CALAMITY

Its getting kind of cold in here. b:faint
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol after all these months, looks like yall are finally taking the OP's advice
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol after all these months, looks like yall are finally taking the OP's advice

b:surrender Factions have bigger goals and funner things to do to concentrate on wiping specific factions off the map. There are such things as fun to worry about. So OP can go take his own advice while we keep on partying in the usa?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Fun? I think you're playing the wrong game.

This is PWI: srs bzness, all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is PWI: srs bzness, all the time.

srs bzness!!! b:shocked Why no one tell this to Fuzzy before? Me waste all this time just having fun... Fuzzy better get to work an start to put some effort into it! b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    srs bzness!!! b:shocked Why no one tell this to Fuzzy before? Me waste all this time just having fun... Fuzzy better get to work an start to put some effort into it! b:irritated
    Better get started fuzzy.

Selling me more tokens would be a good start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes everyone should arm together to fight NightRage and his communists!
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.