Lucky Coral box

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Which private server is that?
    I just found it on a PW forum, I don't know exactly where it came from
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ubersword.jpg

Now figure out where that came from b:surrender

we had that too but they fixed that typo fast...but in other versions 1 typo fix takes like 6months or so :P
  • Ysionris - Sanctuary
    Ysionris - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I... want... that weapon...

Venomancers get the short end of the stick with R8, I know how you feel. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AinaMizuako's smexy Assassin. b:kiss
  • Warchief - Raging Tide
    Warchief - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And oh yes Anni pack is back with a new name !! ROFL PWi..
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Which private server is that?

i have no clue...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well, we should be glad at least that they renamed them, I suppose. b:surrender
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well don't forget we are having double drops soon, that's an event that strictly benefits "free" players. Oracles aren't affect, neither does it increase drop rates from boxes in cash shop. Players who actually play the game, grind, farm TT, etc, all benefit greatly.

They are trying to make both segments happy.

Lol @ All the people who were hoarding Ult subs in the past day or so. Subs shouldn't be more than 70k now >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazamatt - Dreamweaver
    Kazamatt - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you wanna compete end-game, you really don't have a choice. b:surrender
    Compete? Nah. I'll just eat that cake with others. B/S tokens, for example. But I have to admit, that game is more enjoyable without any "help" that we can get: packs, oracles, changed BH system... It ends with relatively high level players without knowledge about how to play their class or get their gear in natural way. It's no longer game, cause if you can buy your way on top, why you have to try TT, Nirvana, FC? What's the point? I'm gonna play my way, but this time I'll join those, who milk other players.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Well, we should be glad at least that they renamed them, I suppose. b:surrender
    Oh, they'll be renamed 3-4 more times I imagine. Probably more than that.

Their biggest money maker will never truly leave the cash shop.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    okies gotta few questions

what does these few stuff do

champions proof and soulf of awe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Snow_Flake - Raging Tide
    Snow_Flake - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well don't forget we are having double drops soon, that's an event that strictly benefits "free" players. Oracles aren't affect, neither does it increase drop rates from boxes in cash shop. Players who actually play the game, grind, farm TT, etc, all benefit greatly.

They are trying to make both segments happy.
    ^ This ^

I'll grind endlessly for money b:angry
    And will stack my BHs for a while b:angry

It doesn't matter if the cash-shoppers grind as well.
    But I doubt they'll be as diligent as non-cs players b:shutup
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Isn't Champion's Proof that item you can turn in for a helmet that is often the reward of winning the tournament?
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Isn't Champion's Proof that item you can turn in for a helmet that is often the reward of winning the tournament?

Havent heard of this...will have to check this out after maint
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Havent heard of this...will have to check this out after maint
    Not in PW database either. Guess someone will have to get it and find out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmm... according to database, I was thinking Championship Scroll.
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ****ing pathetic.
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010

It's an item that shows you have proven yourself in battle, beat countless other contenders, succeeded where others have failed, been lucky when others haven't, toiled and worked your way through incredibly daunting tasks, and as a result now stand proud, stronger than ever before, and the proven #1 champion of PWI.

Now available in cash shop for the sale price of only 1 gold!!
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The Championship Scroll is what you are thinking of that makes the helm...

Championship Proof is something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think i'll get 2. wear one and eat out of the other.

edit: aww nevermind then
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's an item that shows you have proven yourself in battle, beat countless other contenders, succeeded where others have failed, been lucky when others haven't, toiled and worked your way through incredibly daunting tasks, and as a result now stand proud, stronger than ever before, and the proven #1 champion of PWI.

I first laughed at this... but then i realized it's heading to more than ever for that. As there are currently just normal mats in the cs, i'm planning on seeing actual tt mats, molds and everything else in the cs. Wait for anni pack v 4.0 and you'll also see a pack in the cs that gives you a random mold for your level. Then they'll move to where you can literally buy all the rarest armor completely premade in teh cash shop. And the only people who'll be doing pvp is those with 5k+ to spend.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I would have to say that is my favorite post yet! =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kotarofuuma
    kotarofuuma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    championship proof is like the consumable flowers in boutique..
  • Snow_Flake - Raging Tide
    Snow_Flake - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I first laughed at this... but then i realized it's heading to more than ever for that. As there are currently just normal mats in the cs, i'm planning on seeing actual tt mats, molds and everything else in the cs. Wait for anni pack v 4.0 and you'll also see a pack in the cs that gives you a random mold for your level. Then they'll move to where you can literally buy all the rarest armor completely premade in teh cash shop. And the only people who'll be doing pvp is those with 5k+ to spend.
    b:quiet
    You're giving the dev a new evil idea there >.<"
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    also i doubt the 2x event'll happen, look at their numbers they need ~2k more fans in 4days that means they'll have to literally have to gain 500 fans a day for the rest of the month. Sorry to say but i doubt it'll happen.

edit
    b:quiet
    You're giving the dev a new evil idea there >.<"
    Trust me, they've had this idea for longer than pw has existed. You can't just start your f2p game and make it so that only people who have a ton of money can play since you'll never build up the community of players and thus your game will instantly fail. So you slowly move towards a cash shop or get out business model. I'd like to cite another game which had this done for almost 1 year after it came to be but i cannot and will not. If you know the game i'm talking about in pvp if you don't have a ton of money you cannot do pvp what so ever, and pve is a truly daunting task. Their latest release was to be the first one where tehy didn't/wouldn't add any more cash shop items. This was from the main developers themselves no more cash shop stuff for their most recent version. But the publisher who does it in hte us and europe, decided to have them add in some cash shop mounts. What they did was to remove the free mounts and make a few cash shop only.

PW's been around for about what 6 years now since it was first made? And since this game is published in the US moving towards p2w happens quicker than in other areas of the world.
  • kotarofuuma
    kotarofuuma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    :P jk b:laughb:laugh
  • darkheartrises
    darkheartrises Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is awesome, someone mentioned this coming before. I just can't remember when but this is starting to become a normality. Adjust, get used it this isn't going to end anyone from playing. More rich people.. another chance for the poor as well.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited January 2010

This guy's a jerk. My stomach hurts sooo much from laughing to hard. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    also i doubt the 2x event'll happen, look at their numbers they need ~2k more fans in 4days that means they'll have to literally have to gain 500 fans a day for the rest of the month. Sorry to say but i doubt it'll happen.

They started out with ~12k fans. 38k in slightly over a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010

48,747 fans.

Not many left to go now, 500 a day wouldn't be all that much compared to what they're gotten from this promise so far.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They've been gaining over a thousand every day since they announced the event - they started at about 12,000 fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
This discussion has been closed.