Gold Spending reward broken

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
I bought 50 gold from the auction house, bought 100 joy scrolls, and never revieved anything.
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i spent 48 gold las tnight as well for osme packs and never got my event gold ticket.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    When has anything ever been instant with PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well other promotions I have spent gold during I always got the stuff instatnly and its been close to 24 hours now since i spent the 48
  • Foxyz - Raging Tide
    Foxyz - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i'm having the same trouble i spent 52golds end 80silver bying 100 Joy Scrolls, end didant get the mount.
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bought 100g got 1 demon sage card; 25 per d/s card if i read right, so missing 3 of 4 d/s cards and no mount(s), not too worried about mount but would like to have the other 3 d/s cards. did ticket the issue, but nothing yet. oh and mailbox is empty.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here... coming on almost 18 hours since I spent $100 in zen and nothing...
  • TammyEilean - Dreamweaver
    TammyEilean - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes Like You, Me Too. Got the Gold and spent it at the "Perfect World Boutique". I've been checking for something in the mail box of the selected character (Me). I've logged and off several times. Even the anniversary rewards in the past were immediate. And yes.....I too submitted a ticket with a .jpg of transaction history Soooo b:puzzled what else? b:worried
    edited November 2013
    Yes Like You, Me Too. Got the Gold and spent it at the "Perfect World Boutique". I've been checking for something in the mail box of the selected character (Me). I've logged and off several times. Even the anniversary rewards in the past were immediate. And yes.....I too submitted a ticket with a .jpg of transaction history Soooo b:puzzled what else? b:worried

YES it was 50 Gold as required b:surrender
    edited November 2013
    f:ponder Could it be that the mail box will fill after the Promo End Date: November 11, 2013 11:00PM PST? f:beg
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When has anything ever been instant with PWI?

those promotions usually are pretty fast. i remember a 10 hour delay once but they apologized for it and let us know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bought as well 53 gold and then bought 100 joy scrolls and didn't get anything yet. A friend of mine had the same problem, only that he bought yesterday and still didn't get anything... wondering when we're going to receive our items.
  • _ragnar_ - Raging Tide
    _ragnar_ - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yup same here tried to see if had to go through pwi redeem site which is something we used to have to do but cannot get onto that either is broken in the same way as the blessing page b:sad
  • Tuscket - Raging Tide
    Tuscket - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I also spent 52 gold on joy scroll packs x 100. I have not recieved my rewards, as of over 20 hours have past. my sister bought the same packs and got mail within mins. i have sent in a ticket. that is all we can do. b:angry
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so far i have bought 200 easy packs 200 dragon luck packs 100 joy scrolls which works out at roughly 215 golds and still no rewards after 1 and a half days any gm want to comment on this maybe find out what is going on
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone,

This is very concerning to us that you have not yet received your rewards. We're investigating into it now.

Please send in a ticket to customer service support so we can have a record of it and expedite the rewards to you once we've solved the problem. Include as much detail as possible in the ticket, such as when you spent the gold, as this will help the CS team immensely.

Thank you for your support and we apologize for the delay in your rewards.
  • XNOOB - Dreamweaver
    XNOOB - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pff didnt know about this promotion but buyed and spend like 30-40 golds last days and didnt get anything, i hate spend time on put tiket to gm's but looks like i have to do it :(
    [SIGPIC]Dreamwever:XNOOB bm 105
    Floriin_ archer 100[/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone,

This is very concerning to us that you have not yet received your rewards. We're investigating into it now.

Please send in a ticket to customer service support so we can have a record of it and expedite the rewards to you once we've solved the problem. Include as much detail as possible in the ticket, such as when you spent the gold, as this will help the CS team immensely.

I have to let you know FYI that when I submitted the ticket that ,by default, the ticket went under the "Battle of Immortals" Product heading because it wouldn't let me select the "Perfect World" Product" I did save the copy of the ticket with the reference number.
    edited November 2013
    I have to let you know FYI that when I submitted the ticket that ,by default, the ticket went under the "Battle of Immortals" Product heading because it wouldn't let me select the "Perfect World" Product" I did save the copy of the ticket with the reference number.

Thank you, DefenderofDreams, for your attention b:pleased
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Same thing happened to me also.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone,

Thank you, sweetie. I am sorry that you do not have the time to rhyme, but I see that you are trying your hardest to keep us connected while whatever goes on with your life.

Thank you and I have submitted a ticket with all the pertinent information. b:thanks
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    going to submit again, bought 100g day it started and only have received 1 demon sage card and that was there when i tabbed back in.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Been 4 days and I still haven't received anything...also been 3 days since I sent in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On my side it worked, I got a few hundred event gold and a few horses (I will npc most of them anyway). I always get those rewards instantly (after a few seconds or maybe a minute).

I expected that it would effect the gold price stronger (since many of us buy gold, sell items and re-buy gold..) but gold price is stable on our server and turnover is pretty high.
  • Frenrirs - Morai
    Frenrirs - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I remember, few years back.. there was a charm sale I think.. it also had a bonus promotion.. it was something like 30 IG's for 1 charm.. or something like that.. ofcourse I did not even realise there was such a promotion, but 3 days later my mailbox was filled with IG's.. had to spend 1-2hrs opening the GM mails to get room in my mailbox and ended up with around 15k IG b:dirtyb:dirty

Note: After the 3 days wait and opening all the mails, I bought more charms, and this time the reward only took like 5-8hrs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is how real playas level. f:laugh
    Proud Barb since 2009. b:dirty b:cool
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Got a responce today, in short was told that they have isolated the issue and will reto the rewards after the event has expired when next maint. is done
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

We've found the problem with the rewards not being properly sent, and will be doing a data pull this week to make sure we do not miss anyone. The problem stemmed from the server outages experienced during last week that coincided with the promotion.

We'll be sending out the rewards as soon as we can.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone,

We've found the problem with the rewards not being properly sent, and will be doing a data pull this week to make sure we do not miss anyone. The problem stemmed from the server outages experienced during last week that coincided with the promotion.

We'll be sending out the rewards as soon as we can.

Should I send in a ticket regardless or just hold off until you've distributed rewards if I still happen to not get my reward?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lursa - Harshlands
    Lursa - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here bought a mount and other things and no rewards..
  • LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver
    LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep - I spent around $200 gold in the boutique buying Mysterious Chip packs for my r9... on Saturday. It's now Thursday and I've received my demon/sage cards on two toons (I spent $100 in the boutique on each). I have yet to receive the mount on either toon. I opened a ticket two days ago, though it's still showing unresolved.
  • Darkwound - Harshlands
    Darkwound - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay I had allready posted a thread about this when the promo started. I have also placed a ticket they said could be up to a week. Im fiuguring it got screwed up with the site maintanence.