Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BlahBlahBlah YadaYadaYada.

There's your reBUTTal.b:victory

That'd be a lot funnier if...

...well, if it was funny in the first place.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That'd be a lot funnier if...

...well, if it was funny in the first place.

b:surrender

It was funny, you just didnt understand that she yadayada'd over sex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It was funny, you just didnt understand that she yadayada'd over sex.

O EYE SEA WUT YEW DEED THAR.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kylin = trash
    Kingdom = trash
    Takoda = trash
    Evoke = trash

ZULU NATION FTW b:byeb:bye
    Zulu is trash too b:surrender

KY, KD, Evoke, Zulu... all they do is sitting in West Arch, chatting with each other and ganking lowbies together. Even if they do start a fight, it lasts like 3 minutes and then peace again.

Oh well, maybe it's the timezone thing but I've never seen proper mass PvP yet... except Youtube videos :<

EDIT: To be honest I don't really think these factions are trash... But the server lacks *real* PvP action, ganking lowbies really isn't that fun, both to do and to watch.
    Packs World International
  • Dream - Harshlands
    Dream - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Apparently the entire server consists of like 20 people.

At least Kingdom won TW's when they recruited people.

This actually made me lol IRL. You basically proved his point though, ijs tbh imo. Kingdom was losing before Sense/Over9000 people joined, and when they did join, Kingdom started winning. Purely coincidence? lol

Idk why it's so hard for the original KD to admit they're getting carried/were carried by 25-30 people who obviously make the difference in TW on this pathetic server.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This actually made me lol IRL. You basically proved his point though, ijs tbh imo. Kingdom was losing before Sense/Over9000 people joined, and when they did join, Kingdom started winning. Purely coincidence? lol

Idk why it's so hard for the original KD to admit they're getting carried/were carried by 25-30 people who obviously make the difference in TW on this pathetic server.

Hate to burst your bubble, but even when kylin had GG and other decent guilds stacking wars with them, all they could do was take etherblade and archosaur. now a days, KD doesnt even have the over9k crew kylin complained so much about. and our wars are typically stacked with 1 other guild that doesnt even have a max refund, these guilds apparently pose quite the threat to kylin lol. The point being, when kylin was having success it was due to the fact that they had other guild help. KD then got better, and KY remained the same.....i think stubborness plays a large role in this ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hate to burst your bubble, but even when kylin had GG and other decent guilds stacking wars with them, all they could do was take etherblade and archosaur. now a days, KD doesnt even have the over9k crew kylin complained so much about. and our wars are typically stacked with 1 other guild that doesnt even have a max refund, these guilds apparently pose quite the threat to kylin lol. The point being, when kylin was having success it was due to the fact that they had other guild help. KD then got better, and KY remained the same.....i think stubborness plays a large role in this ;p

Hmm about the over9k crew, they wont make much difference now at TW against KY tbh lol Mainly cuz in the past they were one of the few players above lvl96 and that made a huge a difference when both this guilds didnt have as many 9x as they have now. What happened now is that KD has been recruiting alot of the new 9x players of the server which isnt a surprise and thats y KD is slightly stronger then KY atm.
    I dont think KY remained the same, the prob of KY nowadays is far from being player lvls but still, I agree with you when you say KD got better at TW.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dream - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

We're below-average at TW for our tier of guild, not gonna lie. We don't necessarily learn from our mistakes and we pay for it every week. I think that our numbers lately have played more of a role in us losing TW consistently rather than KD getting better (though you guys have, I'll give you that). The non-factor guilds attacking us pose no threat and really aren't of consequence here, but it's kinda lame & arrogant to assume that the Sense & Over9k people didn't help push you guys over the edge you struggled with before they had joined.

Even w/out GG attacking you, we had 1v1 wars excluding Ether & Arch that went 2-3 hours and we ended up winning. I even recall wars that ended <1 hour with us winning, though most of these happened in & around US thanksgiving & halloween where we both lacked numbers (lacking numbers is something we're quite familiar with if you haven't noticed, ijs)
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't understand why people think its bad that we recruited people from Sense and OVER9000 so that KD could get better.

If you are in a guild that needs to expand, wouldn't it be obvious to recruit more people? Getting the right people into the guild at the right time is just good strategy. I don't understand why people use this as an insult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WillKillU - Harshlands
    WillKillU - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so if ky disband u will reclute them?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so if ky disband u will reclute them?

Certain ones ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't understand why people think its bad that we recruited people from Sense and OVER9000 so that KD could get better.

If you are in a guild that needs to expand, wouldn't it be obvious to recruit more people? Getting the right people into the guild at the right time is just good strategy. I don't understand why people use this as an insult.

Idk about other ppl but like I said, I would do the same if I was in same position as KD but the problem is sum KD members trash talking KY and saying they suck, they are weak, etc when KY didnt have to do sumthing like that to keep fighting KD nd even sumtimes shoulder to shoulder,ppl dont giv KY credit for being able to do that.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dream - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

I dunno if this was meant for me, but I'm not trying to use it as an insult by any means. It was a smart decision to recruit all of you guys, it def. made a difference. What I'm saying is, it's apparently very difficult for the KD original members to agree/admit that the Sense & Over9k people MADE THE DIFFERENCE for them in TW. I don't understand why they can't drop the ego & admit that instead of continuously making unimportant references to how many are currently in faction, and how many actually joined, blah blah.

As far as current results without them, again no excuses, Kylin has been severely gimped in terms of TW lately. Terrible turnouts, and a bunch of other things have caused lackluster performances to say the least.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What I'm saying is, it's apparently very difficult for the KD original members to agree/admit that the Sense & Over9k people MADE THE DIFFERENCE for them in TW. I don't understand why they can't drop the ego & admit that instead of continuously making unimportant references to how many are currently in faction, and how many actually joined, blah blah.

Oh, I see what you are saying now.

The absorbing of the 2 guilds in question made a huge difference for KD, and I agree with you that it was the make or break moment for the guild. I don't think anyone in Kingdom can deny that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Idk about other ppl but like I said, I would do the same if I was in same position as KD but the problem is sum KD members trash talking KY and saying they suck, they are weak, etc when KY didnt have to do sumthing like that to keep fighting KD nd even sumtimes shoulder to shoulder,ppl dont giv KY credit for being able to do that.

my god posts like this **** me off, "ppl dont giv KY credit.....". all people do is give kylin credit for sht they know nothing about, sure maybe i dont know all there is to know about kylin and their very tragic, tragic story, but seriously its time for everyone to jump on off the Kylin **** and move on with more successful guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1) We were never allied with evoke, only a PK truce.
    2) Karma and GG, fell apart on their own.

Lets discuss look at KD's ways and hypocrisy now.

1) Dirty work: I wonder which guild pays shet factions like Stalkers, Prodigy, etc to attack us. Which guild has 0 originals members post KoS after sucking some major e-pipi's and begging people to join your side
    2) **** over allies: I wonder which guild PKs their allies and ignores the issue.
    3) Every guild that were allied with KD were screwed in the end.

Don't forget that you needed to recruit half the server to even fight us the first month

Lol, I believe the original poster typo'ed Kylin with Kingdom. 90% of the people that use the forums are **** anyways so /thread.
    Further comments are pointless

oddly enough i have to agree with xulin for #2,3. and more about #2 towards tryagain, kd atacked Takoda over and over again when we were allys (lots more got pked by kd then just in the ss's section of yoru forum, not everyone took a ss or thought it would make a difference if they did), and not kicking anyone for it. Takoda seeing this after a while decided it was better not to be allyed to a guild that liked to pk them. At least takoda has balls.

Get your facts strait taboo (unless your just trying to toll again) GG and karma fell apart on their own, ill be really suprised if other people beleve that ky betraying gg and karma was the reason for them falling apart...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kylin and Evoke have a shared interest, pk'n eachother every day would have caused unnecessary friction, i didnt leave Kylin on bad terms, I just needed a challenge and creating and running a guild is the most challenging thing you can do in PW (in my opinion.) So I went to XuLin for a truce and advised I have no interest in attacking Kylin land, I would prefer to help them than hinder them. Hense the truce.

Kylin haven't screwed us over so I dont know what this topic is actually even referring to? b:surrender

But it's no surprise its posted by another ill-informed, ego-maniac from Kingdom.b:chuckle
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    waaaaaaa? wtf? kingdom doesnt know anyone from prodigy?
    oh yeah so it just happens to be that prodigy only attacks kylin
    and (RayVer is MARRIED to prodigy leader)

p.s. FFS get ur facts straitb:shocked
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kylin and Evoke have a shared interest, pk'n eachother every day would have caused unnecessary friction, i didnt leave Kylin on bad terms, I just needed a challenge and creating and running a guild is the most challenging thing you can do in PW (in my opinion.) So I went to XuLin for a truce and advised I have no interest in attacking Kylin land, I would prefer to help them than hinder them. Hense the truce.

Kylin haven't screwed us over so I dont know what this topic is actually even referring to? b:surrender

But it's no surprise its posted by another ill-informed, ego-maniac from Kingdom.b:chuckle

uhhh, imo attempting to win TW as kylin is the most challenging thing lol. why make another fail guild and use that BS as your excuse. you were sick of getting *****, so you made a crappier guild to once again get *****, only this time you would have the "we are a nub faction" excuse in your back pocket. As far as kylin not **** you over.....if your goal as a faction is to help KY take down KD, and you do your part (bidding on us and showing up) then kylin screwed you by not bidding on us. instead they left you to be man slaughtered in the funniest TW ive ever been a part of.

Taarlor, im telling you man, stop posting, you make yourself look so, so stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    uhhh, imo attempting to win TW as kylin is the most challenging thing lol. why make another fail guild and use that BS as your excuse. you were sick of getting *****, so you made a crappier guild to once again get *****, only this time you would have the "we are a nub faction" excuse in your back pocket. As far as kylin not **** you over.....if your goal as a faction is to help KY take down KD, and you do your part (bidding on us and showing up) then kylin screwed you by not bidding on us. instead they left you to be man slaughtered in the funniest TW ive ever been a part of.

Taarlor, im telling you man, stop posting, you make yourself look so, so stupid.

You'd like me to stop posting coz i actually end up making you look stupid, but nice try.

Your assertion that i'd be more effective as one lvl 95+ wizard in Kylin as opposed to bringing 80 people to a joint attack with Kylin against your guild is proof of this.

Kylin didnt bid one week, woop-dee-doo, KD pwned us 1v1 TW, ofc they would. It wil ltake some weeks for my guild to work effectively together in TW, every week we get stronger, every week more sign up, every week arrangements with other guilds who would like less red on the map are made.

Talk moar Talkboo, rly, ur ignorance poorly disguised as wise-tough guy is cute. b:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You'd like me to stop posting coz i actually end up making you look stupid, but nice try.
    Your assertion that i'd be more effective as one lvl 95+ wizard in Kylin as opposed to bringing 80 people to a joint attack with Kylin against your guild is proof of this.

Kylin didnt bid one week, woop-dee-doo, KD pwned us 1v1 TW, ofc they would. It wil ltake some weeks for my guild to work effectively together in TW, every week we get stronger, every week more sign up, every week arrangements with other guilds who would like less red on the map are made.

Talk moar Talkboo, rly, ur ignorance poorly disguised as wise-tough guy is cute. b:kiss

clearly, your BR is making me look dumb. i am after all "ingnorance poorly disguised as wise-tough guy is cute" your obsession with me is pretty epic tho, join the club which MD and Cleon made.

OMFG, LMAO could you have possibly proven my point any more? i submit that you could not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duck - Lost City
    Duck - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^
    I'm Lovin' It~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Taboo why are you even trying to complain about Kylin "****" over their members? You should look at yourselves first and see what you did to Takoda, Crimson, and others.

So a couple guilds have decided to band together and take down the #1 faction on the server, and now I hear KD members QQ'ing that it won't be "fun" or "fair" to have 3 strong guilds stacking a faction. You've even tried to suggest that these guilds "forget" about KD and attack zulu or kylin instead. Looks like you're more clueless than I thought.

Kylin did not do anything to **** over Evoke. What I think YOU should do, though, is to man up and realize that you're in the faction that currently holds the most lands. That means you're #1, sure. But you're also target numero uno on everybody else's **** lists. If you think you're good enough to stay on top then get off the boards and prove it in TW this week. Then do it the next week. But don't come on the boards and try to lie and slander about other guilds to try and protect your own faction, it just makes you look more pathetic b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Taboo why are you even trying to complain about Kylin "****" over their members? You should look at yourselves first and see what you did to Takoda, Crimson, and others.

So a couple guilds have decided to band together and take down the #1 faction on the server, and now I hear KD members QQ'ing that it won't be "fun" or "fair" to have 3 strong guilds stacking a faction. You've even tried to suggest that these guilds "forget" about KD and attack zulu or kylin instead. Looks like you're more clueless than I thought.

Kylin did not do anything to **** over Evoke. What I think YOU should do, though, is to man up and realize that you're in the faction that currently holds the most lands. That means you're #1, sure. But you're also target numero uno on everybody else's **** lists. If you think you're good enough to stay on top then get off the boards and prove it in TW this week. Then do it the next week. But don't come on the boards and try to lie and slander about other guilds to try and protect your own faction, it just makes you look more pathetic b:bye.

So Good it needed to be seen twice!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like that most of the people talking big to me on the forums get rolled in pvp, tw, fb19, HH, and PQs. Heres the thing people from enemy guilds dont understand:

1. it is hillarious to get you all wound up and in a hissy fit over some in game politics no one cares about. saying kylin screwed another guild over is enough to knock you scrubs off your rockers.

2. Trash me all you want on the forums, i **** you in game and thats a fact lol

3. I will continue to be as big of an **** toward you as possible until you earn other wise.(can be done several ways: win a TW, make smart bidding decisions, play like you know your class in pvp, heck even having good gear that you FARMED) im sick of lame TWs and few decent pvp wars.

4. I couldnt care less what losers think, so please save your fingers some work and just dont post.

5. several things could happen with my posts. People see me on the forums and think god hes annoying, we will attack KD(thats basically the thought process used by most guilds) which means TW for me. The other option is you listen to me and attack Zulu, guess what that means? yup TW for me. Or lastly, you go against what i say in an attempt to make me rage or something and bid kylin, which makes kylin lose land, lol.

Seriously, learn to play the game (if your first thought after this is PWI, you fail)

Sorry, but it had to be said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bamboo666
    bamboo666 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is a flame bait thread >.> in before the lock and I'm aware I'm doing it wrong :\
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like that most of the people talking big to me on the forums get rolled in pvp, tw, fb19, HH, and PQs. Heres the thing people from enemy guilds dont understand:

1. it is hillarious to get you all wound up and in a hissy fit over some in game politics no one cares about. saying kylin screwed another guild over is enough to knock you scrubs off your rockers.

2. Trash me all you want on the forums, i **** you in game and thats a fact lol

3. I will continue to be as big of an **** toward you as possible until you earn other wise.(can be done several ways: win a TW, make smart bidding decisions, play like you know your class in pvp, heck even having good gear that you FARMED) im sick of lame TWs and few decent pvp wars.

4. I couldnt care less what losers think, so please save your fingers some work and just dont post.

5. several things could happen with my posts. People see me on the forums and think god hes annoying, we will attack KD(thats basically the thought process used by most guilds) which means TW for me. The other option is you listen to me and attack Zulu, guess what that means? yup TW for me. Or lastly, you go against what i say in an attempt to make me rage or something and bid kylin, which makes kylin lose land, lol.

Seriously, learn to play the game (if your first thought after this is PWI, you fail)

Sorry, but it had to be said.

As per usual, Taboo **** talks shet like he knows something until he gets pwn'd then turns around and says he was just **** around.

You're ****, honestly.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *giant wall of useless text*

Say what you want but you contradict yourself constantly, on some posts you rage over stuff that happens in a game and ppl have to tell you to stop getting your panties in a twist over small stuff, then the next post you start talking about how you don't take anything seriously and nothing matters since you "pwn" people in - game.

Sure I guess it's cool during a flame war to suddenly act like nothing matters and you don't really care what others have to say, but just judging from the amount of posts you've made on these forums in the past 48 hours, you definitely do care. Saying "you don't care what losers think" is not an argument, it's just a pointless QQ.

Honestly I'm pretty sure you're gonna read this and try to type a response, but don't even bother. My quote above is basically my opinion of what you have to say.

And on that note, I must have almost doubled my post count on these forums from these 2 responses alone b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You guys know that Evoke has only been up for 3 and a half weeks right.. and in no way has Kylin fukd us over. And yes KD does have ex GG in it, and umm oh I lol'd when tabs says he's been at pk wars when ive never seen him in any, and only time I ever see tabs is when his w. Machael, ****, Lig and or Curses lol hes never alone like he can never 1 on 1 alone lol and when he is alone he hides in SZ talkin big and never goin out lol. But anywho I like how my guild is bein talked about means were doin something good to be all grrd about lol xD b:chuckle
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who is on Arma's account? He doesn't use vowels.