Kylin Alliances

Taboo - Harshlands
Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
So, kylin has screwed over another guild that was allied with them (Evoke). They did the same thing to GG and Karma, why do people keep doing dirty work for Kylin when they know they will get screwed in the end? Discuss.....and flame away too while your at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Taboo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -Activates Flame Shield-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oogedyboogedy
    oogedyboogedy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yay.. havocb:laugh
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what did they do? lol b:bored

^^ this

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So, kylin has screwed over another guild that was allied with them (Evoke). They did the same thing to GG and Karma, why do people keep doing dirty work for Kylin when they know they will get screwed in the end? Discuss.....and flame away too while your at it.

1) We were never allied with evoke, only a PK truce.
    2) Karma and GG, fell apart on their own.

Lets discuss look at KD's ways and hypocrisy now.

1) Dirty work: I wonder which guild pays shet factions like Stalkers, Prodigy, etc to attack us. Which guild has 0 originals members post KoS after sucking some major e-pipi's and begging people to join your side
    2) **** over allies: I wonder which guild PKs their allies and ignores the issue.
    3) Every guild that were allied with KD were screwed in the end.

Don't forget that you needed to recruit half the server to even fight us the first month

Lol, I believe the original poster typo'ed Kylin with Kingdom. 90% of the people that use the forums are **** anyways so /thread.
    Further comments are pointless
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1) We were never allied with evoke, only a PK truce.
    2) Karma and GG, fell apart on their own.

Lets discuss look at KD's ways and hypocrisy now.

1) Dirty work: I wonder which guild pays shet factions like Stalkers, Prodigy, etc to attack us. Which guild has 0 originals members post KoS after sucking some major e-pipi's and begging people to join your side
    2) **** over allies: I wonder which guild PKs their allies and ignores the issue.

Don't forget that you needed to recruit half the server to even fight us the first month

Lol, I believe the original poster typo'ed Kylin with Kingdom. 90% of the people that use the forums are **** anyways so /thread.
    Further comments are comments are pointless

kinda funny how you ended the thread infact its amazing once you pointed at KD's **** over people stopped and thought about it and realized the truth =)
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    LOL, i figured id get alot of kylin members to rant in here, but i guess the flame bait went straight to the top.....so perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2010

1) I'm fairly sure we don't pay any of them, I don't think anyone in the guild knows any of them either. Who is Prodigy and how many times have they attacked you? I'm not sure what you mean about 0 original members post KoS. Which KoS? We have tons of people that have been here since the first week of the server. Some of them left cause they were bored with nobody to kill, but rejoined when we got a real KoS
    2) I agree, although I'm sure there are some bad seeds in every single guild, it's sorta unavoidable.
    3) There are only 3 guilds that were ever allied with KD.

Crimson -> allied with QQme
    Kylin -> decided to end the alliance on a whim in world chat
    Takoda -> I don't think we really screwed them, it was kind of a pointless alliance and we ended it, but I don't know all the details of how they got onto KoS

And to your last point...half the server during the first month....was that when we were being attacked by KY, GG, Karma and 5 other small guilds and you were being attacked by nobody but us? oh yeah, that's the time.
    Did the 10 people from Sense/Over9000 really affect you that much?
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1) I'm fairly sure we don't pay any of them, I don't think anyone in the guild knows any of them either. Who is Prodigy and how many times have they attacked you? I'm not sure what you mean about 0 original members post KoS. Which KoS? We have tons of people that have been here since the first week of the server. Some of them left cause they were bored with nobody to kill, but rejoined when we got a real KoS
    2) I agree, although I'm sure there are some bad seeds in every single guild, it's sorta unavoidable.
    3) There are only 3 guilds that were ever allied with KD.

Crimson -> allied with QQme
    Kylin -> decided to end the alliance on a whim in world chat
    Takoda -> I don't think we really screwed them, it was kind of a pointless alliance and we ended it, but I don't know all the details of how they got onto KoS

And to your last point...half the server during the first month....was that when we were being attacked by KY, GG, Karma and 5 other small guilds and you were being attacked by nobody but us? oh yeah, that's the time.
    Did the 10 people from Sense/Over9000 really affect you that much?

Please count the number of GG, Sense, Over9000 people in your guild again, number is above 25 last time I checked your guild roster.
    edited January 2010
    Please count the number of GG, Sense, Over9000 people in your guild again, number is above 25 last time I checked your guild roster.

Oh no! XuLin is sneaky like ninja! But I agree with you that we have a lot of old Sense and OVER9000 people in Kingdom. Some of the best players on the server are were in those guilds, of course we would want them in Kingdom.

ex-GoodGame however, we do not have a lot, if any at all, in Kingdom. Pretty much everyone who was in GG moved to Evoke, which is basically the same guild.

I think at this point, XuLin and the rest of Kylin know that they can't beat Kingdom in TW. So everyone in Kylin is a little on edge about what is going to happen next. Kingdom will keep attacking week after week, and eventually Kylin is going to lose all their lands. I have seen an increase in trash-talking from both sides, and its not helping matters at all.

It's going to be fun to see what happens in a month or two. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010

ex-GoodGame however, we do not have a lot, if any at all, in Kingdom. Pretty much everyone who was in GG moved to Evoke, which is basically the same guild.

b:laugh
    lol are you a moron?b:lipcurl
    edited January 2010
    lol are you a moron?b:lipcurl

No, I'm being quite honest.

GoodGame was made up of a lot of 90's and high 80's that went around ganking lowbies and trash talking. They were a pushover in TW, and was a joke as far as competivite guilds went.

Evoke is made up a vast majority of the same people, and follows the same lines of pvping against lower levels, but then getting rolled in a fair fight.

To my knowledge, Kingdom does not have many of those ex members. And if we do, they obviously weren't annoying enough to warrant knowing who they were, thus why they were let into Kingdom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh no! XuLin is sneaky like ninja! But I agree with you that we have a lot of old Sense and OVER9000 people in Kingdom. Some of the best players on the server are were in those guilds, of course we would want them in Kingdom.

I think at this point, XuLin and the rest of Kylin know that they can't beat Kingdom in TW. So everyone in Kylin is a little on edge about what is going to happen next. Kingdom will keep attacking week after week, and eventually Kylin is going to lose all their lands. I have seen an increase in trash-talking from both sides, and its not helping matters at all.

It's going to be fun to see what happens in a month or two. b:laugh

GoodGame was made up of a lot of 90's and high 80's that went around ganking lowbies and trash talking. They were a pushover in TW, and was a joke as far as competivite guilds went.

Evoke is made up a vast majority of the same people, and follows the same lines of pvping against lower levels, but then getting rolled in a fair fight.

To my knowledge, Kingdom does not have many of those ex members. And if we do, they obviously weren't annoying enough to warrant knowing who they were, thus why they were let into Kingdom.

Its hard to have a fair fight when sum1 is 10 lvls above u or so and thats what happens in evoke pvp wars. Unlike what you said Evoke is not made up of people from GoodGame cuz I was in GG and at least most of the high lvl ones are spread out among the guilds in the server including KD so I completely disagree with you on that matter.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *leaps in* This is why Lost City will be the only respectable PvP server. They PK whoever and doesn't afraid of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *leaps in* This is why Lost City will be the only respectable PvP server. They PK whoever and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Thats cuz they have alliens thereb:bored
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited January 2010
    Thats cuz they have alliens thereb:bored

Then alliens is a good thing.

Harshlands needs MOAR alliens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Side note.....we havent had any Over9000 members for the past month or so, so yeah, just thought id throw that out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Side note.....we havent had any Over9000 members for the past month or so, so yeah, just thought id throw that out there.

Don't know; don't care.

Now leave me be, I have a thread to derail.

b:scorn

...so...how 'bout them Yankees?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HunterPK - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

uhm why do you talk about pvp?i never saw you when i played active on HL...
    btw the most GG members are in KD and zulu now b:bye
    edited January 2010
    I think it's so cute that Hunter and Fer always post in the same threads together. b:cute

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595592
    You guys should check this out, I bet you two could win it. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    I think it's so cute that Hunter and Fer always post in the same threads together. b:cute

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595592
    You guys should check this out, I bet you two could win it. <3

you still didnt answer my question fail WB...
    edited January 2010
    you still didnt answer my question fail WB...

Oh right.

I dont pvp on my Barb that much cause I don't find it fun. I get my fill in TW, but I find world PvP a pointless waste of charm and throwing around of e-peens.

Happy now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Oh right.

I dont pvp on my Barb that much cause I don't find it fun. I get my fill in TW, but I find world PvP a pointless waste of charm and throwing around of e-peens.

Happy now?

but you talk on forums about pvp...lmao b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    but you talk on forums about pvp...lmao b:laugh

I don't understand your point. Just because I choose not to PvP all that much doesn't mean I'm ignorant as to how it works. And who are you to question my ability to PvP? I have never seen or heard of you at any pvp event unless you had your boyfriend, or you vastly outleveled your targets.

On, topic: Kylin didn't even build Towers tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr__T - Harshlands
    Mr__T - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't understand your point. Just because I choose not to PvP all that much doesn't mean I'm ignorant as to how it works. And who are you to question my ability to PvP? I have never seen or heard of you at any pvp event unless you had your boyfriend, or you vastly outleveled your targets.

On, topic: Kylin didn't even build Towers tonight.

Pls don't confuse pvp w/ tw. Don't talk about pvp if you do it once in a while. If you don't pvp everyday, your just a carebear, so you have no right to talk about pvp.

Kylin = trash
    Kingdom = trash
    Takoda = trash
    Evoke = trash

ZULU NATION FTW b:byeb:bye

PS: I see you here in forum more often than in pvp wars. You appear in pvp wars once in a blue moon.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Apparently the entire server consists of like 20 people.

At least Kingdom won TW's when they recruited people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited January 2010
    Hi everyone! I want to troll but I don't have the balls to use a real character!

zzzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    At least Kingdom won TW's when they recruited people.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM, oh no he didnt, oh no he didnt......wait he did, jajajajajajaja. let em have it lig! any rebuttal from the kylin side?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BlahBlahBlah YadaYadaYada.

There's your reBUTTal.b:victory