Kylin Alliances

Comments

• Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like that most of the people talking big to me on the forums get rolled in pvp, tw, fb19, HH, and PQs. Heres the thing people from enemy guilds dont understand:

1. it is hillarious to get you all wound up and in a hissy fit over some in game politics no one cares about. saying kylin screwed another guild over is enough to knock you scrubs off your rockers.

2. Trash me all you want on the forums, i **** you in game and thats a fact lol

3. I will continue to be as big of an **** toward you as possible until you earn other wise.(can be done several ways: win a TW, make smart bidding decisions, play like you know your class in pvp, heck even having good gear that you FARMED) im sick of lame TWs and few decent pvp wars.

4. I couldnt care less what losers think, so please save your fingers some work and just dont post.

5. several things could happen with my posts. People see me on the forums and think god hes annoying, we will attack KD(thats basically the thought process used by most guilds) which means TW for me. The other option is you listen to me and attack Zulu, guess what that means? yup TW for me. Or lastly, you go against what i say in an attempt to make me rage or something and bid kylin, which makes kylin lose land, lol.

Seriously, learn to play the game (if your first thought after this is PWI, you fail)

Sorry, but it had to be said.

Loll....sorry tabby your a cool dude but -1. I don't think a good troll ever gives his reasons for trolling...that's like admitting troll defeat or something.
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Who is on Arma's account? He doesn't use vowels.

LOL I do when im on forums... Gm's don't like my lazyness xD b:chuckle
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You guys know that Evoke has only been up for 3 and a half weeks right.. and in no way has Kylin fukd us over. And yes KD does have ex GG in it, and umm oh I lol'd when tabs says he's been at pk wars when ive never seen him in any, and only time I ever see tabs is when his w. Machael, ****, Lig and or Curses lol hes never alone like he can never 1 on 1 alone lol and when he is alone he hides in SZ talkin big and never goin out lol. But anywho I like how my guild is bein talked about means were doin something good to be all grrd about lol xD b:chuckle

Why is this like, everyones response to people they know own them? "derp derp i never even see you, you hide behind people"."i asked you for a 1v1 barb vs barb fight and lost, but you still suck". Although, it is arma we are dealing with, observer his random idiotic lies below. How can lying about worthless **** possible be fun?

http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage13.jpg
    http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage14.jpg
    http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage15.jpg
    Loll....sorry tabby your a cool dude but -1. I don't think a good troll ever gives his reasons for trolling...that's like admitting troll defeat or something.

Probably cause im not attempting to be a troll, i want this fricking server to finally do something smart, like i said in another thread, the same thing has happened over and over again on HL and its never worked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Why is this like, everyones response to people they know own them? "derp derp i never even see you, you hide behind people"."i asked you for a 1v1 barb vs barb fight and lost, but you still suck". Although, it is arma we are dealing with, observer his random idiotic lies below. How can lying about worthless **** possible be fun?

http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage13.jpg
    http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage14.jpg
    http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/13/70/68/34/armage15.jpg

Probably cause im not attempting to be a troll, i want this fricking server to finally do something smart, like i said in another thread, the same thing has happened over and over again on HL and its never worked.

well smart **** did u see my other genie? it had does skills and i changed cuz i wasnt charmed. lol and for the 9k and 4k ye tht happns when dragons and emp are set lol as far as ur darm goes i can post the fraps of it and show my nice attks on you whn u wer buffed and i wasn't lol even w. you, michael, and Curses it took u guys forever to kill me thts with all you noobs buffin. And bro if u really do want 2 have a 1on1 u know u can always go for it, well thts if you decide not to hide behind michael and ur other little protectors lol
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Arma, "lol" is not punctuation. Please stop using it as such.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. Please help us to deal with this sort of issue by PMing an admin if you find someone posting with the intent of trolling others. b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    And bro if u really do want 2 have a 1on1 u know u can always go for it

You are seriously the only moron barb dumb enough to actually ask to 1v1 another barb. listen up arma, 1) you suck horribly. 2) you lie out of your **** about EVERYTHING for no apparent reason. 3) how about you stop chasing heavies around and learn who to attack. 4) i dont care about your other genie, you claimed you couldnt use a skill (solid shield) cause it wasnt even on your genie, when it clearly was. and you act like i dont know what the solid shield buff looks like, cause im not a catapuller or something. 5) We all know ToP takes stamina, thanks for letting me know tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    tabs many things have changed since back then, sure im a fail barb for pkn w. no charm in your eyes but for many im a good one. I dont really care what people say and bro barb vs barb isnt as hard as it used 2 be anymore. Ask J, chronex, Bain, khan, Hx and Endless weve all done a 1vs1 against each other charmed and weve all been able to kill each other. So barb vs barb isnt hard or impossible its all about skill. And as far as solid goes ok i hv it i didnt use it vs you but i hv it 4 tw, lk i told u im a pvp barb and i had a pvp genie on and thn put pve genir 4 top cuz my other one died, dont belive oh well really dont care. And if im still all fail thn yay!! im a fail barb but this fail barb still can kick ur guilds .so anywho im over all ur blah blah blah lol its a game bro get over it and just play to have fun and if u still troll the forums then cool for you but all half of us read from your posts are blah blah blah b:chuckle kk im off 2 grind peace! b:victory
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited January 2010

y dun u lyk mali no lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. Please help us to deal with this sort of issue by PMing an admin if you find someone posting with the intent of trolling others. b:victory

lol XD am i the only one who finds this really funny? this is as close as an gm can go to saying someones a troll on the forums without getting in touble by their bosses.

*submits a ticket* taboo is saying something about kd rapeing everyones faces again, someone make him stop talking, gms to the rescue :D save our forums from his trolling

but in harshlands we are to rad to submit tickets, we fight trolls with trolls and QQ with QQ. You all cannot compete with us because we will start argueing about pointless things untill you give up and walk away. We are harshlands, fear us RAWRRRRR
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For some reason that I cannot comprehend, I read this useless thread from top to bottom. And the only thing I've concluded is that Taboo is extremely annoying and has a massive, but unwarranted, e-peen.

Regardless of how I feel about the actual topic, Juggernaut at least seems educated when he posts. However, when Taboo posts, I feel like I need to slam my head into something hard.

Please, if you feel the need to talk trash and make worthless threads, at least think before you post. If not to prevent yourself from sinking further below the intellectual norm, to make it easier to read.
    b:bye
    edited January 2010
    RAWR!!!!b:angry
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I herd yoo leik to +8 wifout Draygun Ohrb
  • bankersofdoom
    bankersofdoom Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For some reason that I cannot comprehend, I read this useless thread from top to bottom. And the only thing I've concluded is that Taboo is extremely annoying and has a massive, but unwarranted, e-peen.

Regardless of how I feel about the actual topic, Juggernaut at least seems educated when he posts. However, when Taboo posts, I feel like I need to slam my head into something hard.

Please, if you feel the need to talk trash and make worthless threads, at least think before you post. If not to prevent yourself from sinking further below the intellectual norm, to make it easier to read.

+1

10chars
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    QQ? you know youre doing somethign right when all people can do is correct your grammar/bash your intellect. Good, maybe my point is actually being understood. could it be that doubt is creeping through your extremely thick skulls and you finally see why HL will never have good TWs with the way it is currently going(and has been going for the past 4 months)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr__T - Harshlands
    Mr__T - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is it just me or all the barbs that sucks at pvp talks a lot more than the pro barbs who's good at pvp. Ex. Taboo (he sucks), Armagedon (a barb who loses to a low lvl barb charmed), Tekkblade (never pvps just talks), LEA (Dude sucks so much that he has to brag to everyone about how good he is).

Why can't this Trash barbs just show how good they are in game instead of bragging here on the forum. Taboo just learned how to pvp when he was 99-100, stop talking when you didn't even pvp before.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    LMAO.......... that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you know youre doing somethign right when all people can do is correct your grammar/bash your intellect.

This is why you fail at life.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    but in harshlands we are to rad to submit tickets, we fight trolls with trolls and QQ with QQ. You all cannot compete with us because we will start argueing about pointless things untill you give up and walk away. We are harshlands, fear us RAWRRRRR

Actually, most submit tickets. HL is just full of 1,000 chicken fajitas. When I say full, I mean absolutely everyone.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    I submitted a ticket the other day asking about an item that has been on other versions of PW for a while, but is still not implemented in PWI. I still havent gotten a response. So, dont even bother sending in tickets, GMs /Check-all *Delete* before even reading them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    QQ? you know youre doing somethign right when all people can do is correct your grammar/bash your intellect. Good, maybe my point is actually being understood. could it be that doubt is creeping through your extremely thick skulls and you finally see why HL will never have good TWs with the way it is currently going(and has been going for the past 4 months)?

And your immature trolling to suppose to fix the TW situation how? All I ever see you do is flaunt your e-peen.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, most submit tickets. HL is just full of 1,000 chicken fajitas. When I say full, I mean absolutely everyone.

omg, here comes saveless to ruin my dream... b:cry

anyway, back on topic, and no more tolling taboo :O or u will get your own thread locked, kylin is pretty nice to their alliance memebers it think, only one they have ever did anything bad to is kd... i think... hmmm... mabye thats why taboo is mad? O.o
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • bamboo666
    bamboo666 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I submitted a ticket the other day asking about an item that has been on other versions of PW for a while, but is still not implemented in PWI. I still havent gotten a response. So, dont even bother sending in tickets, GMs /Check-all *Delete* before even reading them.

Gm's also play favoritism to some players, I have witnessed it first hand.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bamboo666 wrote: »
    Gm's also play favoritism to some players, I have witnessed it first hand.

I'm the favorite.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    I'm the favorite.

b:victory

You really are. xD One of the few trolls Spoons seems to enjoy reading. I haven't seen much of your stuff deleted
    edited January 2010
    You really are. xD One of the few trolls Spoons seems to enjoy reading. I haven't seen much of your stuff deleted

Because, unlike most forum-goers, I read the rules of the forum, so I know what the boundaries are before I cross them.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Because, unlike most forum-goers, I read the rules of the forum, so I know what the boundaries are before I cross them.

b:cute

b:chuckle I like how you acknowledge that you cross the boundaries nonetheless.
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle I like how you acknowledge that you cross the boundaries nonetheless.

Well, we're only human.

Actually, the wording of that last statement wasn't meant to be read like that. It was meant to be read like: "I know what the boundaries are before I get too close to crossing over them."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Homaru - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Well, we're only human.

Actually, the wording of that last statement wasn't meant to be read like that. It was meant to be read like: "I know what the boundaries are before I get too close to crossing over them."

Oh well.

Anyway, I deem this thread officially derailed.
    edited January 2010
    Oh well.

Anyway, I deem this thread officially derailed.

I concur, Doctor.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]