lul kami

Options
Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Kami is slipping pretty sure your gonna see them lose a land tonight. No way they can defend a triple attack. There not like the old CQ. Maybe if we are lucky they will lose 2 lands would be funny.b:chuckle
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kami is slipping pretty sure your gonna see them lose a land tonight. No way they can defend a triple attack. There not like the old CQ. Maybe if we are lucky they will lose 2 lands would be funny.b:chuckle
    Hah, I know who you are now XD

Still disagree with the plan but what can ya do. b:sweat
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought they were going to wait for us to finish Spec then fight. b:cry

I guess Essence's mercy on them was too generous.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who the f came up with the idea?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who the f came up with the idea?

+1 b:surrender
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kamisama decided to gave up Etherblade to defend us, Spectral. I would like to say thanks to both sides for a really great fight and one of best tws ever in LC. Kami got our HQ to 10% after 1h and after this never attacked our hq again. We got their HQ to 30% when TW finished after a really desperated Kamisama defence. Maybe I wont be modest (go ahead my haters and forum trolls), but with 5-10 more minutes, we would probably win. Anyway Thx for Kamisama for deciding to defend us, thx to Spectral for outstanding performance, gratz FinalOath on capturing Etherblade. Im looking forward for more TWs like this - for such TWs is worth to play. Even if we didnt win - im proud of my guild.

PD. Devoted - get a charm for next tw. You were dropping like fly >.<
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought they were going to wait for us to finish Spec then fight. b:cry

I guess Essence's mercy on them was too generous.

what wrong with that, we give them a chance, we were mad last time when Spectral didnt came to Arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kamisama decided to gave up Etherblade to defend us, Spectral. I would like to say thanks to both sides for a really great fight and one of best tws ever in LC. Kami got our HQ to 10% after 1h and after this never attacked our hq again. We got their HQ to 30% when TW finished after a really desperated Kamisama defence. Maybe I wont be modest (go ahead my haters and forum trolls), but with 5-10 more minutes, we would probably win. Anyway Thx for Kamisama for deciding to defend us, thx to Spectral for outstanding performance, gratz FinalOath on capturing Etherblade. Im looking forward for more TWs like this - for such TWs is worth to play. Even if we didnt win - im proud of my guild.

u got kamisama's HQ to 30% coz they knw time is on their side

by the time spectral go on offensive mode

kamisama just shell up on base for the last 30mins-1hr

coz attckng will just cost more charms

eventhough the outcome is just coz of time limit

i hve to agree it was a great battle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

I went in with 300k charm u_u

The last hour and a half of tw before my internet went out was running into enemy lines with 1k hp and making ppl waste time by targeting me b:chuckle

The time during which I had my charm was a great war tho <.<
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They were defending for 1h at 2nd binding stone and base. I disagree time is on their side and they would risk full defend for 30-60mins. Actually its more charm **** when You keep dying over and over. The moment Kamisama to go full defence was at last 10 minutes when they stopped to send any cata team and we could see Arravis and KyoshiRyo trying to stun near hq and gate B. This is also why I call that defence desperate. Some1 smart said that the best defence is the attack. So let me disagree a bit with You. Plus dont forget Kamisama got our HQ to 10%... 10%... (*devilish smile* at those that long time ago trolled abt 5%) and we finished with full HQ... Anyway the battle was epic. Reminded me of 2 other TWs BLT vs CQ that took 3h, but then none of guilds touched the HQ. Once again gratz and thx to both guilds. I hope some1 recorded it and can make a nice movie and share on youtube.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u got kamisama's HQ to 30% coz they knw time is on their side

by the time spectral go on offensive mode

kamisama just shell up on base for the last 30mins-1hr

coz attckng will just cost more charms

eventhough the outcome is just coz of time limit

i hve to agree it was a great battle

That's exactly what it was. It's pointless to go in when there crystal possibly regened back to 75%+ so we fully defended until the time went out. Some of our key DD's decided not to come for only God knows why.

Guess they thought a triple attack was a bull**** war? Anyway, a lot of people burned about two charms and everyone was going charmless so we couldn't push into their base successfully. So we defended like we're supposed to in the first place.
    They were defending for 1h at 2nd binding stone and base. I disagree time is on their side and they would risk full defend for 30-60mins. Actually its more charm **** when You keep dying over and over. The moment Kamisama to go full defence was at last 10 minutes when they stopped to send any cata team and we could see Arravis and KyoshiRyo trying to stun near hq and gate B. This is also why I call that defence desperate. Some1 smart said that the best defence is the attack. So let me disagree a bit with You. Plus dont forget Kamisama got our HQ to 10%... 10%... (*devilish smile* at those that long time ago trolled abt 5%) and we finished with full HQ... Anyway the battle was epic. Reminded me of 2 other TWs BLT vs CQ that took 3h, but then none of guilds touched the HQ. Once again gratz and thx to both guilds. I hope some1 recorded it and can make a nice movie and share on youtube.

You can't compare that situations to this one. Reasons?

. You aren't the ones getting triple attacked.
    . We still won the war

When it happened to us we finished the other wars, cata teams came in and saw you guys getting pushed out of our base and we ended up winning that war.

Nice try though, that situation would most likely never happen again for any other guild. I know you know this.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Imho, You gave up on FO, so it was 1 vs 1 TW (no point to call it double or triple attack, because You never actually had to split to powers into 2 instances) - correct me if im wrong. If You get our HQ to 10% why couldnt You win after 1h? Because it was charm ****? How long were u defending after? Im asking just to state facts of this TW.

Other thing - You didnt win this TW. You successfully defended the attack. It makes a big difference. Once again I dont see the reason it wouldnt happen again since it was 1 vs 1 TW. TBH - in TW Kamisama vs Spectral You can expect all. 40 min win of Kami, 18 min win of Spectral and 3h epic battle. I really wonder what is going to bring next week, because its fun and great.

Abt lacking ppl - well You could see how many ppl we lacked on both tws - DavidK, Yoshiki, Fito, Durohan, etc. C'est la vie. Both sides had to fight with what they had.

Same thing abt charms - do You think only Kamisama burned charms? Do You think only your members were finishing tw charmless? Or maybe me and Athran opened a kitty store in our base selling gold hp charms for 100k? LOL
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wadizo is my hero, second only to Danika. You rox.

Spectral is always better than Kamisama, i know it. Thats why Spectral has such a good record against them. Something like 1:30
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wadizo is my hero, second only to Danika. You rox.

Spectral is always better than Kamisama, i know it. Thats why Spectral has such a good record against them. Something like 1:20
    If I wanted to bring the discussion into Your lvl, I would need to record how many times You got 1 shotted in last TW, mr pro ea. But the topic is not abt it. And 20:1 - well didnt know we had 21 tws already. I thought we had only 6, but seems Devil needs to go to kindergarten again and learn to count on fingers. GG

PD You already edited to 30:1. LOL @ You more.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Imho, You gave up on FO, so it was 1 vs 1 TW (no point to call it double or triple attack, because You never actually had to split to powers into 2 instances) - correct me if im wrong. If You get our HQ to 10% why couldnt You win after 1h? Because it was charm ****? How long were u defending after? Im asking just to state facts of this TW.

Other thing - You didnt win this TW. You successfully defended the attack. It makes a big difference. Once again I dont see the reason it wouldnt happen again since it was 1 vs 1 TW. TBH - in TW Kamisama vs Spectral You can expect all. 40 min win of Kami, 18 min win of Spectral and 3h epic battle. I really wonder what is going to bring next week, because its fun and great.

Abt lacking ppl - well You could see how many ppl we lacked on both tws - DavidK, Yoshiki, Fito, Durohan, etc. C'est la vie. Both sides had to fight with what they had.

Same thing abt charms - do You think only Kamisama burned charms? Do You think only your members were finishing tw charmless? Or maybe me and Athran opened a kitty store in our base selling gold hp charms for 100k? LOL

I think you mistook what I said for something entirely about this TW. You refered back to a TW that you lost after bringing our crystal down to 5% and then failing. So I replied by saying that these two situations are different and that we even had a triple attack going at the time.

We know what happened with FO and it was a 1v1 between Spectral and Kamisama but it still remains a triple attack because 3 different factions (Key word 'Different') attacked at once. a Legit 1v1 is when we won't have to worry about defending not even a fake war made by one of your members to distract us. (KGB)

You say it's not a win but it is. As I recall on my screen it said "Victory" and on yours it definitely said "Defeated." Saying we were successful is just another word for winning when we're talking about specific things such as TW. Because when you win you're successful at what your goal was, right? Or maybe there's a foolish way of trying to make it seem like we still lost?

Also, I'd like to point out that I was attacked by Yoshiki and attacked Fito during war. So maybe you're high of some serious sht if you think I believe they didn't show up. Trolling me is quite meaningless so don't try it.

We went into full defense with 30 minutes left of war. So don't try making **** up.

Side Note: You guys only brought our crystal a little below 50% not 30%. kthx

Anyway back to watching my show. Have fun, Wadzio/Rukhmath

Edit: You guys have DD's with better gear than ours, how the **** are you still not winning? Get a new TW leader imo ijs tbh.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im so sorry hero, i have mistaken your superiority over me. I hereby bow to your excellence of PW gaming, zen charging, and 1 shotting meh. You are undoubtedly better then I am.

Am i making you warm and fuzzy inside? b:pleased

Of course! 1 shotting me over and over does result in wins. What am i thinking. Charging zen also improves skill.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think you mistook what I said for something entirely about this TW. You refered back to a TW that you lost after bringing our crystal down to 5% and then failing. So I replied by saying that these two situations are different and that we even had a triple attack going at the time.

We know what happened with FO and it was a 1v1 between Spectral and Kamisama but it still remains a triple attack because 3 different factions (Key word 'Different') attacked at once. a Legit 1v1 is when we won't have to worry about defending not even a fake war made by one of your members to distract us. (KGB)

You say it's not a win but it is. As I recall on my screen it said "Victory" and on yours it definitely said "Defeated." Saying we were successful is just another word for winning when we're talking about specific things such as TW. Because when you win you're successful at what your goal was, right? Or maybe there's a foolish way of trying to make it seem like we still lost?

Also, I'd like to point out that I was attacked by Yoshiki and attacked Fito during war. So maybe you're high of some serious sht if you think I believe they didn't show up. Trolling me is quite meaningless so don't try it.

We went into full defense with 30 minutes left of war. So don't try making **** up.

Side Note: You guys only brought our crystal a little below 50% not 30%. kthx

Anyway back to watching my show. Have fun, Wadzio/Rukhmath

Edit: You guys have DD's with better gear than ours, how the **** are you still not winning? Get a new TW leader imo ijs tbh.

Ok, now i got what You meant and ok I will agree.

Yes, Im not saying You didnt achieve Your goal and You were the victorious side. Im not trying to minimize it, tho You didnt win even with our hq into 10%.

I mentioned both wars. Today Fito and Yoshiki were here, but how abt yesterday? Read correctly then point.

You were still sending catas even with 20 minutes till end. Trouble is they couldnt even go out of base or You tried to use them to destroy second binding stone.

Your HQ was with 442k/1200k at the end of TW (around 30%).

Well Your dds arent that bad either. We will try to do our best next TW and I hope its gonna be great fight like this today. From the beggining in this post im showing respect and giving You all credits for todays TW (also willing to point that Spectral played really good this TW), but still I believe You have the feeling that with few more minutes that TW could finish diferently. See Ya next week :)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok, now i got what You meant and ok I will agree.

Yes, Im not saying You didnt achieve Your goal and You were the victorious side. Im not trying to minimize it, tho You didnt win even with our hq into 10%.

I mentioned both wars. Today Fito and Yoshiki were here, but how abt yesterday? Read correctly then point.

You were still sending catas even with 20 minutes till end. Trouble is they couldnt even go out of base or You tried to use them to destroy second binding stone.

Your HQ was with 442k/1200k at the end of TW (around 30%).

Well Your dds arent that bad either. We will try to do our best next TW and I hope its gonna be great fight like this today. From the beggining in this post im showing respect and giving You all credits for todays TW (also willing to point that Spectral played really good this TW), but still I believe You have the feeling that with few more minutes that TW could finish diferently. See Ya next week :)

No doubt about it Spectral has gotten better in TW then the last month we fought against them. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. You say if you had a few more minutes but tbh the system gives you a full 3 hours... how much time do you need?

Anyway, win or lose this isn't my fight anyway; I just help in it. My fight wa over the day Conqueror disban. lvling my alt from dailies is main priority now.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    enough talky talky~
    moar pew pew @ next TW
    b:thanks

also Xtacy me like your siggy.
    xD
    it be your ebil plans for the next TW isn't it?
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options

hve u rly learned anything on ur tws?

to say full defense mode will cost more charm **** than attckng?

coz on full def u got like over 9000 ppl calling out factor targets

unlike on attckng u get targeted by everybody

and on cata teams helping out on the last 10mins instead of attckng

doesnt look desperate to me

its better to help out on def for last 10mins

coz seriously whose the brainless TW leader

who would send ppl to chase the cata?

if ur HQ is almost full

and u r on enemy frontlines/base in the last 10mins

then on attackng is the best defense

cant u see wat just happen on ur last TW

like u said spec launched their atks like 1hr left on the time

mking u ask for 5-10mins more eventhough u got 3hrs to start w/
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the reason why u guys can push us that hard at last minute because kami doesnt have unlimited charm like u guys do.. a lot of us uncharmed last hr during tw thats why we didnt have enough man power to even do the push much...

look back at past tws.. kami always pushed u guys hardcore even we supposed to defend.. yesterday was trully fun war since u guys get some of ur core back..

i respect a lot of spectral but certainly not u wadzio.. u fail so bad yet talk **** most.. robe that getting 1 shotted by me for a lot of time trying hard to make himself look so important here b:bye
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Do you know who he is? hes the spectral director! B****
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Other thing - You didnt win this TW. You successfully defended the attack. It makes a big difference

Where i come from successfully defending an attack is a win ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the reason why u guys can push us that hard at last minute because kami doesnt have unlimited charm like u guys do.. a lot of us uncharmed last hr during tw thats why we didnt have enough man power to even do the push much...

look back at past tws.. kami always pushed u guys hardcore even we supposed to defend.. yesterday was trully fun war since u guys get some of ur core back..

i respect a lot of spectral but certainly not u wadzio.. u fail so bad yet talk **** most.. robe that getting 1 shotted by me for a lot of time trying hard to make himself look so important here b:bye

I really dunno why do You think so. I mean the heaviest cash shoppers in this game are actually in Kamisama or at least both guilds are pretty comparable. I dunno where from is coming the idea of unlimited charms. Thats total BS.

I look at past TWs. This week You won with backdoor attack, because seems our scout was sleeping on Lane C ^_^ when we actually pushed You hardcore on lane B.

Its ok. I know, Im hated and I feel great with that (or maybe should I go to corner and QQ?) :) I think so far I died only 2 times by You 1 shot, so dont boost Your ego. Both times crit on amped wizard with almost 7k crit tempest. Still gratz. Nobody in this game is perfect, pro and immortal - for sure I never was and tried to be. Plus - every **** talk I make are actually CQ quotes - so Im just sarcastic abt the way You act. :)

@Trigger

When You keep dying, You go out of base all the time unbuffed and die really fast it really eats Your charm more than attacking. I burned more charm during 1st hour than during last 2hours and I believe most of spec's had the same.

Ofc it was wise decision to make Arravis and others just help defend, but if everything was under control as You tried to point, You wouldnt need to do it. We would just fight outside of base. Defending at base is just too risky for any faction.

There are moments in every TW that can decide suddenly abt winning and loosing, those legendary 5% or 10%. Just to give the example of the TW the day b4. For 40 minutes Kamisama's catas didnt even touch our base. Then in 2 pushes on lane C and 10 minutes won the whole TW. Same abt us we were pushing harder in last 1h, but last 20 minutes were hardcore pushes. Who knows what would happen with 5 more minutes and such drastic lack of charms that suddenly touched only Kamisama?

I dunno why it really butt hurts You guys to admit (except Xtasy) that we were just better than You in this TW? I dont have a trouble to come and say gratz, thx for TW and admit You were better during 1st hour of TW. Ofc You achieved the goal and so, but its like You watch a football (for You Americans soccer) match and the final score is draw 0-0. The score promotes 1 team to play-off phase, but You still look at the other team that during the whole match was closer to score the winning goal.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Where i come from successfully defending an attack is a win ijs

BloodLusT 3 hour defend Conqueror = LOLOLOLOL we PWNED joo gais.

Kamisama 3 hour defend Spectral = Nope, you didnt win. you forced a draw.

My fight mostly ended when this happened:

The awesome ragequit of flamez from his guild the week he lost his first tw to conqueror.
    Rage.jpg

Then its finally over when this happened:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map41.jpg

Look at that beautiful sea of red.

I know it hurts Wadizo, used to be a tiny weeny mage in MoonLight guild, dreaming to be in BloodLusT, but it all crumbled infront of your eyes. Now finally achieving Spectral Director! I'm proud of you. Your lifelong dream of defeating the arch nemesis of your life is coming closer and closer. Just another thousand dollars to charge and you're there! gogogo
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BloodLusT 3 hour defend Conqueror = LOLOLOLOL we PWNED joo gais.

Kamisama 3 hour defend Spectral = Nope, you didnt win. you forced a draw.

My fight mostly ended when this happened:

The awesome ragequit of flamez from his guild the week he lost his first tw to conqueror.
    Rage.jpg

Then its finally over when this happened:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map41.jpg

Look at that beautiful sea of red.

I know it hurts Wadizo, used to be a tiny weeny mage in MoonLight guild, dreaming to be in BloodLusT, but it all crumbled infront of your eyes. Now finally achieving Spectral Director! I'm proud of you. Your lifelong dream of defeating the arch nemesis of your life is coming closer and closer. Just another thousand dollars to charge and you're there! gogogo

It doesnt hurt. Its a GAME. You covered the whole map with CQ - gratz. Does it hurts? Nope, cuz its just game.

I never had to dream to be in BLT - my place was reserved always over there. FYI - I started to play this game a lot later than most of my friends that left MU Online like Yoshiki, Aokiji, Zaklinacz, Athran, etc. I was in MoonLight for like 10 days and well it was matter of lvl and time when Im going to join BLT. I see it hurts You that Im having this spot now. Its just temporary till Mapster come back and prolly there is a reason when the guild wants it.

Troll more and OT more. Bring back legend CQ days over topic of last week TW. *claps*
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It doesnt hurt. Its a GAME. You covered the whole map with CQ - gratz. Does it hurts? Nope, cuz its just game.

I never had to dream to be in BLT - my place was reserved always over there. FYI - I started to play this game a lot later than most of my friends that left MU Online like Yoshiki, Aokiji, Zaklinacz, Athran, etc. I was in MoonLight for like 10 days and well it was matter of lvl and time when Im going to join BLT. I see it hurts You that Im having this spot now. Its just temporary till Mapster come back and prolly there is a reason when the guild wants it.

Troll more and OT more. Bring back legend CQ days over topic of last week TW. *claps*

Oh ****, you got me once again. Heroes always win, and you sir have just beat me.

You > Me

end of story.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wonder if the hero realizes that most of us stopped trying at the last 5 minutes when they actually started hurting the crystal. There was a reason you actually were hitting our crystal, and it might be because it was already known you couldn't win. I do believe that you've gotten our crystal to 5% before and still never won.

Just saying, you get so cocky about winning one week and then you lose in 30 minutes the next week? Don't act like you're actually good yet, you still didn't win.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wonder if the hero realizes that most of us stopped trying at the last 5 minutes when they actually started hurting the crystal. There was a reason you actually were hitting our crystal, and it might be because it was already known you couldn't win. I do believe that you've gotten our crystal to 5% before and still never won.

Just saying, you get so cocky about winning one week and then you lose in 30 minutes the next week? Don't act like you're actually good yet, you still didn't win.

Really? So to remind You how cocky I was reread my post here and thx in advance:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=573651&page=2
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @wadzio

if u keep dying on full defense

that means ur guild is gettng base camped already and bout to lose

kamisama hold u out for the rest of ur attck mode

so im pretty sure most of ur ppl gets more charm burn on the last hr

maybe u just didnt notice it coz u keep running back end to end

if it was 1hr left and full defense on base maybe it is risky

but 10mins w/ equal firepower on both guild

why would u send out catas?

walkng cata frm base to base takes like 4mins w/ no resistance

Xtacy said ur guild is gettng better

he didnt say ur guild was better than them on that TW

and i could agree w/ that

but seriously how many loses does it take to mke ur guild better?

like wat ppl said here u got 3hrs to start w/ why do u need to 5mins more
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wheres rukhmath now that wadizo is posting on his main.
This discussion has been closed.