Options

Comments

• JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    JoeyPoey - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Male clerics are... not manly.

Barb have no customization.

Psychics and Assassins hadn't come out when I made this guy, and I don't wanna start over again.

Also, BMs have better facial hair.
    "Who the hell do you think I am?!?"

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JoeyPoey: Leader of Tengen: The Great Gurren Brigade.

Also, the baddest mutha this side of the Sanctuary server.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    <-- Loves cats... This class could get me cat ears b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I was an absolute noob at these games and didn't know which class to pick, so i googled and read that venos are OP b:avoid
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I first tried a cleric on another server, found out that my RL friends were on Lost City, stopped that cleric at 18 or so. Got to Lost City, got my Cleric up to 64 (currently where he's at) have been getting bored with him lately, so I've made this Assassin alt. I'm having MUCH more fun on this character (lvl 31, my avatar is bugged QQ ) than I thought I would, so, it's a good thing. Probably going to make this my eventual main, but I can't even think to leave my Cleric. I've had so much time on him already. And I can't wait for Demon Plume Shot. PEW PEW PEW ('machine gun' speed Plume Shot btw b:chuckle )

Have a 33 veno alt (for cash making purposes, when I ever get on her xD ), 24 Barb, and various alts in the 1x's and under lvl 10.

So, my cleric (official main), and my Assassin (current character) are my 'mains'. And I played a Shaman in another MMO, so I wanted to keep the basic healing and rapestomp that was Enhancement Shaman (at least, as much as I could xD ) and BM (even though they have Diamond Sutra) didn't quite cut it for me. I just really wanted to be able to heal myself on my own means, without pots if at all possible, and I found the Cleric. I love it, but found myself getting slightly bored, so I have mixed it up a little and made an Assassin, and I can't explain enough how much I like this class. For (hopefully apparent) obvious reasons. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think i took veno out of more reasons i didn't think much about ... 1) i was used to the use of pets from another mmo ... 2) i simply love animals xD ... 3) i always liked the more tricky classes ( with tricky i mean tricky skills to have a chance to survive)

I the other mmo i was a Sin (all classes could use pets there) so maybe if the Sin class had been here when i started, then maybe i would have been a sin, but i just can't kill my tactic play on veno now ^^;
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • Fizzban - Dreamweaver
    Fizzban - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I almost always play wizards as my first choice in games. I prefer them. Its that simple. b:laugh
  • Jhestyr - Harshlands
    Jhestyr - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im not going to troll this thread... im not going to troll this thread...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im not going to troll this thread... im not going to troll this thread...

DO IT

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    For entirely the wrong reasons :p

I wanted a class that had high speed attacks, powerful, used swords and had decent HP. When I got round to trying a BM, I didn't like swords at all, so I used axes....then added lots of vit since secondary tanks seemed to have more use to others.

So yeh.... I went from wanting a high-speed powerful swordmaster to using a slow attack, axe weilding wannabe barb. Go figure.

Very tempted to re-stat DD fist BM, but they aren't tanks yet rob agro too easily, aren't needed as much in TW, and it'll cost a reset note and new gear. Tempted to roll sin...but not going through 88 levels again :/ Somehow I've ended up making my cleric alt into a melee along the way. Boredom sucks. :P

Part of my problem is I like doing things no one else has ^^ Part of the reason I'm full vit is because having ridiculously high HP is one of the few things left that BM's rarely do. Nearly every "standard" class build has many thousands of players, alot who happily throw hundreds of $ and oracles at their class. So in the end it's nearly impossible to do anything at all outstanding, it's all already been done by a thousand other players.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow im suprised my thread became such a succes

seems i have a good idea once in a whileb:cute
    ty all for posting so far and keep going

and for the few people who try to troll please go troll 1 off those 50 curently active QQ threads
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cuz i wanted to fly QQ
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    chose my class cuuuuuuuuuuzz.....

1. i do not rely on other ppl to keep me alive...
    2. i like to be a healer
    3. i fail at melee classes -.-
    4. best magic class in game besides venomancer if u ask me >_>
    5. above post <.<
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose my class because the game told me to when I created the character.

Edit: Hey! My avatar updated! b:victory
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cuz I wanted to be called Squishy b:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • WShadow - Harshlands
    WShadow - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose Archer just becouse i like play archer in all games, like killing mobs from long range with arrows. b:chuckle
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1) I like seeing big numbers, whether giving or receiving.
    2) I'm in it for the end game.
    3) After playing an archer, and putting magic points in her...my calling was wizard.
    4) I'm crazy (after all, wizards are a challenge to play).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like seeing big numbers, whether giving or receiving.

b:laughthat made me lol irl
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Personal back-story aside...

- I wanted a caster class, but good balance between self-contained (meaning w/o external tanking) offense and defense.

- Extremely high soloing capabilities. Scraping people off the floor while a boss is wailing on you is fun. b:laugh

- The sheer versatility of our skill set is hawt. Buffs...debuffs...heals...attacks...we've got it all and more.

- Not having to shout for a Cleric for hours on end to get things done is nice. b:thanks
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edit: Grats on the triple digits Destini!!!
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edit: Grats on the triple digits Destini!!!

Um...xD thanks! b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bumping this to prevent it from sinking to far
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LMAO i always choose mage..in every single mmorpg i have played i choose mage first, then find out i dont like it and ditch it. Then i switch to a melee class (bm got it to 85) then got bored of that and now im stuck with veno :( and im getting bored of thatb:cryb:cry
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XRampuX - Lost City
    XRampuX - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i love to see big numbers in my screen,
    ps: i have a wiz, xD =)
  • Devinettie - Heavens Tear
    Devinettie - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My first toon was a Cleric named Chickaree on Sanctuary... only made it to lvl 20 due to I didn't know anyone there... So I deleted her.. and found my freinds on Heavens Tear, so went there.. found out I couldn't use Chickaree till the one on Sanctuary did the whole 7 days delete thing.. so I went with a Veno because my friend who was going to help me lvl was one.. and loved it.. and now.. I have my cleric on Heavens Tear as well, In every game I have played I have had a Cleric/Healer named Chickaree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm NOT a perfect girl... My hair doesn't always stay in place, I spill a lot of things and I'm pretty clumsy, but when I stop and take a step back and think, I remember how amazing my life is, and that... Maybe I like being Imperfect.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Rolled an archer because

1. Archers are sexy, period, the end b:dirty
    2. Archers can stick arrows up people's butts
    3. Insane amounts of DPS and crit
    4. Bows are hot
    5. Kill mobs/people before they even have a chance to react
    6. People more of often than not QQ to you when you PK them b:chuckle
  • LadyKirah - Heavens Tear
    LadyKirah - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose sin (female) cause lately in many games (****, Warhammer) I was playing assassins with double daggers. I like it, so I decided to make it my main on a new (for me) server on PWI.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose sin (female) cause lately in many games (----,
    ) I was playing assassins with double daggers. I like it, so I decided to make it my main on a new (for me) server on PWI.

I would edit out the name of that MMO. You can receive a ban for posting them.

~Saitada
  • Flame$ - Lost City
    Flame$ - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I actually started with a wizz lvled him to 40. Then my bro made a cleric and quit and i strted playing on him and i liked him so i just stuck with himb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]~Flame$[/SIGPIC]
  • Katacomb - Lost City
    Katacomb - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Essential sutra+teleport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kun Kun almost killed me!b:cry
  • Flamex - Harshlands
    Flamex - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i picked bm so i wouldnt have to do alot of work and fight like 3 people at once at one time with axe but ima be a assasian bc they have nice skills
    Im bringing SEXY backb:laugh