stuff like:

Trading Toughts

Mana 0
    Channel 0.5 second
    Instant cast
    Cooldown 5 minutes
    Weapon soulsphere
    Requisite cultivation Aware of Vacuity

Switch target's mp percentage with yours. if target is a ally then they get 3-30% more mp. if target is a enemy then it gets 3-30% less mp in return.

========

Impact

Mana 300
    Channel 0.5 second
    Cast 1 second
    Cooldown 5 minutes
    Weapon soulsphere

For 120-300 seconds your spells have a extra chance to knockback affected targets, on each sucessfull knockback you loose mp equal to 1% of your soulforce.

imo would fit the pshychic, they really need a mp recovery skill would rock if it could be used to help teammates instead.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Personally, I'd prefere some skils that mess with the targets attack/defence lvl, as that is the psy's trademark.

A psy doesn't need zhen attack, they can cycle 3 AoE's making it look like zhen
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Personally, I'd prefere some skils that mess with the targets attack/defence lvl, as that is the psy's trademark.

A psy doesn't need zhen attack, they can cycle 3 AoE's making it look like zhen

i like sirroberts suggestion

i think psychics should have more debuffs
    they dont really have that many , otherclasses have more
    i always thought they should of been debuff/dders
    maybe some move which increases att lvl and decreases def level of target
    and vise versa
    i dont think they should be given zhen because then wizards would lose there uniqueness
    being psychics i think they should get some more status altering effects like sleep and paralyze
    and they should get more DOT moves that can be used with white voodoo
    making maxed white voodoo more viable
  • Alvah - Raging Tide_1264106837
    Alvah - Raging Tide_1264106837 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    would be cool to have a skill that raises the undead or something lol.

or create some black hole that does AoE
  • Luna_Siren - Sanctuary
    Luna_Siren - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    would be cool to have a skill that raises the undead or something lol.

or create some black hole that does AoE

Uhh..Last time I checked we were psychics o.O Not Necromancers. b:chuckle

• Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mind Control

Mana 300
    Range 15 meters
    Channel 2 second
    Cast instant
    Cooldown 1 minute
    Weapon soulsphere

Cause mobs to attack other mobs for 10 seconds. Cause a veno's pet to attack it's master for 5 seconds.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a good skill for psychics will be one that can kill any class by pressing the button.b:chuckle

Heard of the 'iwinz' button?

Yeah that will be great for psychics who are demanding to be on par with other classes.

Get it in your head that you are just a support role, fishies.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i like sirroberts suggestion

i think psychics should have more debuffs
    they dont really have that many , otherclasses have more
    i always thought they should of been debuff/dders
    maybe some move which increases att lvl and decreases def level of target
    and vise versa
    i dont think they should be given zhen because then wizards would lose there uniqueness
    being psychics i think they should get some more status altering effects like sleep and paralyze
    and they should get more DOT moves that can be used with white voodoo
    making maxed white voodoo more viable

You do not need anything more since you have soulburn that should be used in conjunction with White voodoo?

On top of that, you have fast channeling speed that outstripes all magic classes... so you want the "iwinz" button so that you can wtfbbqpewpew every other classes?

your soulburn is overpowered enough that reflects damage equivalent to your soul.

Some even wants similar AOE likes mages.... so this is a psychic plus mage rolled into one?

Wants undine strike and essential sutra too? Want STA too? how about a BB? so you can solo dungeons alone?

What are you trying to achieve by getting suggestions here? The Developers will be taking suggestions from Chinese players instead since they have a large pool of players that speaks their language.... so in other words, asking for suggestions is as good as not asking.

If you are to tell me you are dreaming, please let me know so that I can demolish your sandcastles.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You do not need anything more since you have soulburn that should be used in conjunction with White voodoo?

On top of that, you have fast channeling speed that outstripes all magic classes... so you want the "iwinz" button so that you can wtfbbqpewpew every other classes?

your soulburn is overpowered enough that reflects damage equivalent to your soul.

Some even wants similar AOE likes mages.... so this is a psychic plus mage rolled into one?

Wants undine strike and essential sutra too? Want STA too? how about a BB? so you can solo dungeons alone?

What are you trying to achieve by getting suggestions here? The Developers will be taking suggestions from Chinese players instead since they have a large pool of players that speaks their language.... so in other words, asking for suggestions is as good as not asking.

If you are to tell me you are dreaming, please let me know so that I can demolish your sandcastles.

soulburn looks good on paper
    but people do not realise that u can simply not attack when you are affected by the debuff
    its a pretty **** move
    at its best its a slightly extended force of will that wastes a spark
    except it gives the enemy the freedom to finish you off if you are nearly dead at the cost of taking some damage
    kinda **** aye?
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    soulburn looks good on paper
    but people do not realise that u can simply not attack when you are affected by the debuff
    its a pretty **** move
    at its best its a slightly extended force of will that wastes a spark
    except it gives the enemy the freedom to finish you off if you are nearly dead at the cost of taking some damage
    kinda **** aye?

If you used it with White voodoo, you will suffer damage, but your souls do increases with refines and level.

At level 49, I did 3k of soulburn damage, and mages do not even have 3k of hp at that level.

That is why it is scary. If in pvp, and I reflect 3k of soul damage... nothing much lives past 2nd shot.

Or a combination of soulburn + any of your skills = dead opponent.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3k soulburn
    i dont beleive this
    lvl 90 psychics have 13k soulforce
    therfore in pvp theyll do 4.25k?
    you are level 49 and u do 3k?
    i think there is something wrong
    i think you didnt factor in pvp reduction?????????
    this is what happens when pve ppl talk pvp
    (i know i shouldnt have said this bcos it will cause a flameware but it sooo true)
    ok so now we are left with 750 damage
    1.5 k life is normal for squishy classes at that level
    so if you sneak it in
    they will get soul burnt once maybe if they dont realise
    after this they will kite/fly(u have no sure means to stop them)
    until ure curse ends
    and then proceed to 2 shot u
    in pk psychics kinda suck btw
    if you dont have soul of ret. on ure kinda stuffed
    and if u dont have a spark ure kinda stuffed
    assassins are just plain GG machines
    u cant gank them, they can pwn u
    they make chi like crazy
    they hit hard and have so much control
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3k soulburn
    i dont beleive this
    (i know i shouldnt have said this bcos it will cause a flameware but it sooo true)
    so if you sneak it in
    until ure curse ends
    they make chi like crazy

I did more than 3k plus of soulburn during lvl 49. I tested it a few times and the damage is consistent at 3k plus on mobs.

When the sins hit you, they themselves get hit by the soulburn twice because of their speed in delivering damage within that 5.3 secs.

Trust me, people can pwn themselves.

Let's say a sin tele and hit you, soulburn does soul damage for half your soul amount, 1.5 k of soul damage, LA sin would have 3/4 of his HP gone and would he be fast enough to stop the second auto attack ?

The second attack would surely means death to him.

I do not care about PVP, it doesn't interest me to pwn other classes.

You must be a pvp pro judging the way you diss pve people.. so.. have fun.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I did more than 3k plus of soulburn during lvl 49. I tested it a few times and the damage is consistent at 3k plus on mobs.

When the sins hit you, they themselves get hit by the soulburn twice because of their speed in delivering damage within that 5.3 secs.

Trust me, people can pwn themselves.

Let's say a sin tele and hit you, soulburn does soul damage for half your soul amount, 1.5 k of soul damage, LA sin would have 3/4 of his HP gone and would he be fast enough to stop the second auto attack ?

The second attack would surely means death to him.

I do not care about PVP, it doesn't interest me to pwn other classes.

You must be a pvp pro judging the way you diss pve people.. so.. have fun.
    i know the damage is consistent 3k ON MOBS
    but we were talking pvp it will be only 750
    if you dont care about pvp why were u telling the people in this thread to stop giving suggestions to improve pvp if you dont care about it
    srsly stfu u dont even know what pvp damage reduction is and in your previus post you were telling everyone to shut up
    stuff you
    and
    only a ****** assassin would proceed to auto attack after breaking stealth
    there are so many other spells that should/will be used prior to auto attack
    just listen to peopple who know more than you
    if an assassin gets the jump on you, you will not be able to cast soulburn unless u survive their disables
    they have silence and stun
    if you manage to cast it
    it will take at most 1 attack to realised they are debuffed with soulburn
    u cant just assume ppl wont realise
    like i said
    soulburn is at best a move that stops ppl from attacking but still gives the ability to attack at the cost of some of their hp
    i would rather have force of will anyday
    it doesnt cost a spark
    and it stops attacks.
    it doesnt give the victim an option
    soulburn sucks
    it is a **** move for pvp
    i think psy should be given another curse that causes soulforce based damage over time unless the victim attacks
    that way soulburn will be a usefull move
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i know the damage is consistent 3k ON MOBS
    but we were talking pvp it will be only 750
    if you dont care about pvp why were u telling the people in this thread to stop giving suggestions to improve pvp if you dont care about it
    srsly stfu u dont even know what pvp damage reduction is and in your previus post you were telling everyone to shut up
    stuff you
    and
    only a ****** assassin would proceed to auto attack after breaking stealth
    there are so many other spells that should/will be used prior to auto attack
    just listen to peopple who know more than you
    if an assassin gets the jump on you, you will not be able to cast soulburn unless u survive their disables
    they have silence and stun
    if you manage to cast it
    it will take at most 1 attack to realised they are debuffed with soulburn
    u cant just assume ppl wont realise
    like i said
    soulburn is at best a move that stops ppl from attacking but still gives the ability to attack at the cost of some of their hp
    i would rather have force of will anyday
    it doesnt cost a spark
    and it stops attacks.
    it doesnt give the victim an option
    soulburn sucks
    it is a **** move for pvp
    i think psy should be given another curse that causes soulforce based damage over time unless the victim attacks
    that way soulburn will be a usefull move

Srlsy, learntoparagraph... your writing and grammer makes it so damn hard to read what you wanna say.

You are talking about gankings which in that way, anyone that has a drop on you would probably kill you, if there are high level enough.

And now you want skills that can overpower any class that discourages them from ganking you?

You are already doing well in terms of dueling, pwning classes with your souls and fast channeling spells?

Srlsy, you just want a 'iwinz' button that can pwn all classes.

As for FOW? How about your Disturb soul which will cause any classes with casting to cast even longer?

Are you serious on the business to take over all classes with psychics and sins?

As I have mentioned previously, want some Sharpened tooth arrow, Undine strike and BB to be added to Psychics?

And also, what you are saying will not reach the devs in China, so... anything else you wanna suggest?

Though I am not interested in PVP aspect of the game, that doesn't mean I won't Evaluate and strategize against them.

I do admit that I do not do duels, so I do not know the pvp reductions is at -75%.

Anyway...dream on....
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dueling is ***** pvp

doesnt count imo

im not asking for the same skills or an "iwinz" button you tool

we are discussing psychic moves to acheive balance

the reason why you think that psychics are balanced is because your are dueling dumb noobs like yourself on a crappy pve server

ppl with brains will simply not attack if it will cause themselves death when affected by soulburn

THERE IS NO GUARANTEED WAY TO CAUSE SOMEONE DAMAGE USING THIS SKILL

basically FOW that costs a spark

is that fair?

answer that question and learn to argue and be specific

not just make vague comments such as "you just want an iwinz button"

how is the current soulburn even close to a decent move?

dont get me started on white voodoo

and i dont think sins need a buff btw (i dont know how you came to this conclusion when clearly the discusion was on psychics. says alot about your intelligence)

they are the best class for world pvp atm for <90
    but i dont know how well they will do >90

are you happy that i "paragraphed"
    if by paragraphing u mean putting spaces between lines?
    lol so stupid

do i want some undine strike, bb, FOW, etc?
    exaggerate much?
    i never asked for any of this
    i am simply saying soulburn sucks
    and i have provided reasons as to why it sucks
    you on the other hand just make crazy exaggerated statements
    like the above which are just stupid

pls tell me why soulburn doesnt need a buff?
    remember damage will be reduced to 25% in pvp
    and the enemy can simply not attack as there is no way of forcing them to attack?
    this time try and formulate a relevant argument rather than bsing and exaggerating
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

If you mean STRICTLY open PvP then yea. In Tw i'm sure you can throw it on some wiz or archer with a constant AoE out. And if they take damage per hit they do, they'll die instantly XD (Unless the skill means they have to attack you)

But since a person cannot not attack 8 seconds... throw in glacial shards and hope it stops them from kiting.. if on a wiz, throw in a disturb soul right after it to combine 12 more seconds.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    srsly? 750dmg each time someone atks is still alot of dmg being taken... and if u dont atk what makes u think the psy cant continue to atk the soulburnt target? thats dmg ur dealing to them while they are ****ting there pants running away cuz they have soulburn on them. the skill is far from useless.

basically if u atk u take a **** load of dmg per atk. this is DEVASTATING for melee fist BMs or sins who want to melee. and 750 is just with low soulforce at lvl 49, the dmg will be insane in the 9x lvls when ppl will have higher soulforce and high refines from there equips to increase soulforce more. so basically if a psy uses soulburn on u u can either A) atk and suffer ALOT of dmg per atk or B) not atk at all and try to escape and still take ALOT of dmg because the psy is still able to atk u while ur trying to run away.

i love it when ppl think they know what pvp is just because they are on a PvP server even tho they dont know what the hell there talking about b:surrender btw, ive seen soulburn in action in PVP used by a 90+ psy against a BM. souburn burnt him for 1.6k each time he atked. so tell me again how in the hell u get the idea that soulburn is useless and needs a buff of all things? are u seriously out of ur mind? and pls dont tell me "cuz all u gotz to do is notz atkz" -_-. ya try not atking for 8 seconds while the psy is wailing on u with other skills.

the skill is win win whether the target atks or not. when he atks he gets soulburnt and suffers dmg from the other psy skills. if he dont atk he deals no dmg at all to the psy but the psy can still mow him down with other skills for 8 seconds. i seriously cannot see how a skill like that is "useless"
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    is that 750 before or after defense?

or does it just ignore defense?

if it doesn't, is it's physical or elemental? if it's elemental, what element?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its a neutral magic atk. it has no elements and its not physical. the psy i talked to that was fighting the BM says the dmg never increases or decreases but remains the same with all targets. so im willing to bet it ignores all kinds of def/ele resists judging from what he told me. and the skill discription doesnt say if the dmg dealt is elemental/magical/physical. it just says it does dmg based on ur soulforce and nothing more.

but if anything it should just be neutral magic meaning just pure magic def should affect it. but i dont have a psy at that lvl to do proper testing of it since im focusing mainly on sin atm ><
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    srsly? 750dmg each time someone atks is still alot of dmg being taken... and if u dont atk what makes u think the psy cant continue to atk the soulburnt target? thats dmg ur dealing to them while they are ****ting there pants running away cuz they have soulburn on them. the skill is far from useless.

basically if u atk u take a **** load of dmg per atk. this is DEVASTATING for melee fist BMs or sins who want to melee. and 750 is just with low soulforce at lvl 49, the dmg will be insane in the 9x lvls when ppl will have higher soulforce and high refines from there equips to increase soulforce more. so basically if a psy uses soulburn on u u can either A) atk and suffer ALOT of dmg per atk or B) not atk at all and try to escape and still take ALOT of dmg because the psy is still able to atk u while ur trying to run away.

i love it when ppl think they know what pvp is just because they are on a PvP server even tho they dont know what the hell there talking about b:surrender btw, ive seen soulburn in action in PVP used by a 90+ psy against a BM. souburn burnt him for 1.6k each time he atked. so tell me again how in the hell u get the idea that soulburn is useless and needs a buff of all things? are u seriously out of ur mind? and pls dont tell me "cuz all u gotz to do is notz atkz" -_-. ya try not atking for 8 seconds while the psy is wailing on u with other skills.

the skill is win win whether the target atks or not. when he atks he gets soulburnt and suffers dmg from the other psy skills. if he dont atk he deals no dmg at all to the psy but the psy can still mow him down with other skills for 8 seconds. i seriously cannot see how a skill like that is "useless"

btw i am fishtaco just posting on my psychic
    read my previous post properly
    i basically compared soulburn to FOW
    yes FOW is an awesome ability
    because it doesnt waste a bloody spark
    and psychics dont really have any reliable means of keeping you there and killing you and psychcis dont have godly damage like mages
    honestly just wait for 1/2 a year and most ppl will agree with me on the crapibness of this move
    people from pvp servers know more about pvp because they are subject to it as soon as they hit 30
    ussuichu is right in saying it will be good for pwning zhenning arhcers and mages but they can also just cancel their zhen after they take soulburn damage
    they cant just turn it off and on
    pvp players need to learn how to watch for ganks and escape them
    anyone could be a predator
    unlike in pve servers where even if you do turn on pvp u dont need to consider majority of players as potential enemies as they will have pve off
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the thing is, ur the only one who ive seen so far on either a pvp or PvE server to say soulburn is crappy/useless.

also, why compare it to a wizard skill at all? and simply not atking will not work like u think it will. there will always be times where theres just to much going on at once to notice that u might have soulburn on u. and for a class like fist BMs which atk 5 times in 1 sec just speaks for itself. not everyone will simply be able to "stop atking" unless ur in a duel or something.. especially if u cast the skill while someone is atking. they will at the very very least atk 2 or 3 times before they notice soulburn is on them. and thats only if they are on high alert and see it coming. if they dont see it coming and are focused on fighting there target then well there screwed.
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the thing is, ur the only one who ive seen so far on either a pvp or PvE server to say soulburn is crappy/useless.

also, why compare it to a wizard skill at all? and simply not atking will not work like u think it will. there will always be times where theres just to much going on at once to notice that u might have soulburn on u. and for a class like fist BMs which atk 5 times in 1 sec just speaks for itself. not everyone will simply be able to "stop atking" unless ur in a duel or something.. especially if u cast the skill while someone is atking. they will at the very very least atk 2 or 3 times before they notice soulburn is on them. and thats only if they are on high alert and see it coming. if they dont see it coming and are focused on fighting there target then well there screwed.

only noobs wouldnt realise
    the skill has a bloody cast time
    it is very noticable
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its a neutral magic atk. it has no elements and its not physical. the psy i talked to that was fighting the BM says the dmg never increases or decreases but remains the same with all targets. so im willing to bet it ignores all kinds of def/ele resists judging from what he told me. and the skill discription doesnt say if the dmg dealt is elemental/magical/physical. it just says it does dmg based on ur soulforce and nothing more.

but if anything it should just be neutral magic meaning just pure magic def should affect it. but i dont have a psy at that lvl to do proper testing of it since im focusing mainly on sin atm ><

we don't have neutral magic defense thou

only 5 elemental defenses and physical defense
    edited January 2010
    Options
    only noobs wouldnt realise
    the skill has a bloody cast time
    it is very noticable

so, lets say ur fighting with another char. ur focused in that fight so u barely noticed the 10 other psys running around let alone the other classes. so anyway while ur so focused with ur target do u rly think ull notice a random psy come in to soulburn u while ur atking ur target? and when u finally do notice it and try to run away un able to atk u will just miraculously survive by all the other guys that are around u including the guy u was fighting and probaly was going to kill right?

ya.... anyway u have a mind set as if its a 1v1 situation. it wont be so noticeable in mass pvp. and even in a 1v1 situation knowing when to cast soulburn will be key. u dont realize that running away without u being able to atk will actually still put u in a bad situation. thats extra hits the psy is getting off on u while ur unable to do jack **** about it. this will be pretty bad if ur a melee class.
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so, lets say ur fighting with another char. ur focused in that fight so u barely noticed the 10 other psys running around let alone the other classes. so anyway while ur so focused with ur target do u rly think ull notice a random psy come in to soulburn u while ur atking ur target? and when u finally do notice it and try to run away un able to atk u will just miraculously survive by all the other guys that are around u including the guy u was fighting and probaly was going to kill right?
    umm if your surrounded by 10 characters your not going to survive soulburn or no soulburn lol
    ya.... anyway u have a mind set as if its a 1v1 situation. it wont be so noticeable in mass pvp. and even in a 1v1 situation knowing when to cast soulburn will be key. u dont realize that running away without u being able to atk will actually still put u in a bad situation. thats extra hits the psy is getting off on u while ur unable to do jack **** about it. this will be pretty bad if ur a melee class.

im not talking about 1v1 strictly
    in mass pvp u will realise after one attack
    in 1v1 u will realise when they cast it
    think of it as a force of will that costs a spark
    ppl will learn to stop attacking
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dueling is ***** pvp

doesnt count imo

im not asking for the same skills or an "iwinz" button you tool

we are discussing psychic moves to acheive balance

the reason why you think that psychics are balanced is because your are dueling dumb noobs like yourself on a crappy pve server

ppl with brains will simply not attack if it will cause themselves death when affected by soulburn

basically FOW that costs a spark

is that fair?

answer that question and learn to argue and be specific

not just make vague comments such as "you just want an iwinz button"

how is the current soulburn even close to a decent move?

dont get me started on white voodoo

and i dont think sins need a buff btw (i dont know how you came to this conclusion when clearly the discusion was on psychics. says alot about your intelligence)

they are the best class for world pvp atm for <90
    but i dont know how well they will do >90

are you happy that i "paragraphed"
    if by paragraphing u mean putting spaces between lines?
    lol so stupid

do i want some undine strike, bb, FOW, etc?
    exaggerate much?
    i never asked for any of this
    i am simply saying soulburn sucks
    and i have provided reasons as to why it sucks
    you on the other hand just make crazy exaggerated statements
    like the above which are just stupid

pls tell me why soulburn doesnt need a buff?
    remember damage will be reduced to 25% in pvp
    and the enemy can simply not attack as there is no way of forcing them to attack?
    this time try and formulate a relevant argument rather than bsing and exaggerating

To be frank... there's no balance as soon as dev starts adding mana-regen and other skills to the table. Do you understand that?

What they could do is to add sage and demon skills for existing skills. No more new skills and that will achieve balance.

You have fast channeling and fast aoe spells + aoe heal, and pwning every other classes in PVP (duels only).

If it's ganking, trust me, most often, you die if you are the target. So there is almost nothing for you to do, except to accept and move on.

You have alot of advantages here and you are still asking for new skills, wtf...

Get a good look at your advantages and see how unbalance you are now.
  • CyanideX - Lost City
    CyanideX - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Defo need a blink or tele of some sort, but they wont put that in at such a high LV would they?

I recon maybe a knock back that has better range and actually works in PVP lol

And maybe some uber buff :) xD
  • CyanideX - Lost City
    CyanideX - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To be frank... there's no balance as soon as dev starts adding mana-regen and other skills to the table. Do you understand that?

What they could do is to add sage and demon skills for existing skills. No more new skills and that will achieve balance.

You have fast channeling and fast aoe spells + aoe heal, and pwning every other classes in PVP (duels only).

If it's ganking, trust me, most often, you die if you are the target. So there is almost nothing for you to do, except to accept and move on.

You have alot of advantages here and you are still asking for new skills, wtf...

Get a good look at your advantages and see how unbalance you are now.

Says the veno >___________>
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3k soulburn
    i dont beleive this
    so if you sneak it in
    until ure curse ends
    they make chi like crazy

Will
    You
    Stop
    Writing
    It's
    A
    Poem
    ?
    b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Psy seriously sucks. No physical damage skills and yes, people notice soulburn. Psy has no skills that do physical damage so going against robe classes is a pain in the wazoo. Damage modifiers on skills suck and not worth it. Waiting for sage/demon skills to decide if i am really going to put effort into this gimped version of a wiz.

LOL @ Psy being support
    just because you got a few buffs and a heal it makes you support? That must mean wizard is a support class....lol...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze