**** swatzika on the p.guardian charm

Options
13»

Comments

• Kesseron - Dreamweaver
    Kesseron - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A swastica's ends pioint in the other direction, opposite of what is depicted on the plat charms

beat me to it. and it always bothers me when people make this mistake. an actual swastika faces the other way. as if it were 'rotating' counterclockwise. the image there 'rotates' clockwise. therefore, it is not a swastika.

look at it this way, a 'd' is just a reversed 'b'. yes its a flipped letter, but it doesnt make it a b. its its own letter and symbol. the same applies with the symbol in question.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    THREAD NUKE:

Disko-hitler.gif
    Nahtzee.gif
    yfbrarv
    lalalalalalalalalala

Ok these are all not needed and kinda mean. b:surrender.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    facepalm.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is honestly kind of sickening. Especially the GIF of Hitler. This is the community we associate with? I live in Atlanta. A very diverse and open-minded population with every ethnicity in the World present. You all blow me away with your ignorance and persistent racism. So much for people trying to go out of their way for equality and tolerance. I would change the symbol. That's great it means something else in China but elsewhere it has different meanings. Just like in my State I voted out flag would be changed because it had the Confederate flag. (last post)

How are we being racist?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is honestly kind of sickening. Especially the GIF of Hitler. This is the community we associate with? I live in Atlanta. A very diverse and open-minded population with every ethnicity in the World present. You all blow me away with your ignorance and persistent racism. So much for people trying to go out of their way for equality and tolerance. I would change the symbol. That's great it means something else in China but elsewhere it has different meanings. Just like in my State I voted out flag would be changed because it had the Confederate flag. (last post)
    yes, because youre the epitome of reason here. youre name calling, and ignoring legitimate, professionally placed arguments by a number of people, yet dishing your own BS onto the table. get over yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Long story short, the symbol depicted on the platinum charm has nothing to do with the **** one besides sharing similar physical characteristics.

If you feel strongly enough about it that you want it removed under any circumstances, submit a ticket about it and recommend others that feel similarly to do the same.

thread closed due to hitler image spam
This discussion has been closed.