**** swatzika on the p.guardian charm

Options

Comments

• Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yishiun, that wasn't intelligible English so I'm not going to answer anything you said. NEXT

Okay, so much for trying to be tolerant. It's just a bunch of little kids playing this game anyway who enjoy their "right" to be annoying and ignorant. In the real world people try to avoid confrontation. And just because it is rotated doesn't make a difference at all. It is extremely similar to the swastika. Let me see if you would go into downtown New York and say yell, "Niger" at people and argue that you're just saying the name of a country...or better yet..just wear that symbol on a shirt. You'd be dead in 20 secs. Have fun b:bye
  • Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear
    Fatboykkb - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sacronox or however u spell it is a cruel heartless person so don't pay any attention to him.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because the original poster is not opening their mind to realize that its the exact opposite of everything shes complaining against. people act all nuts over the holocaust like it was the greatestest travesty to hit the world, but its not. and to keep fighting hate with more hate and unforgiveness is not only ignorant, its closeminded stubborness

dont forget that the ottomans had an armenian genocide, african are murdered daily hunting 'blood diamonds' and fighting off things ike this in the congo and darfur, what the american government did to the indians in the trail of tears; moving 63 tribes out of their homes with violent force, josef stalin killed 2x as many russians out of fear.

these are small examples.
    @ mr joe biden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sacronox or however u spell it is a cruel heartless person so don't pay any attention to him.

Q_Q Another troll
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im sorry Moozka but half of my family died in **** camp during the 2nd world war however i have enough selfmind to say that the pwi symbol is not the **** cross used during this period and so is not offensive.

If you are still thinking the pwi symbol is offensive to you im sorry but like 99% of people in the street you are ignorant and narrow minded. just make researches of your own and please be not like all the others.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Guardian Charms killed all the Jews.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q_Q Another troll

i didn't know stating the truth was being a troll.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q_Q Another troll

oh please. thats the only thing you have had to say this whole thread. Go away little boy. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's sad you had to repeat yourself to get noticed Waffle. But I'm not even going to argue with you about that. I'm not God. I'm not going to stop the evil in the world. I will stop it in my life though. Which is what that symbol means to so many people worldwide. And whoever said it's just Westerners you're obviously just looking for a fight. Not going to answer you.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i didn't know stating the truth was being a troll.

Yep, troll; i now will ignore you like the heartless person i am. ^_^
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh please. thats the only thing you have had to say this whole thread. Go away little boy. b:bye

+1 to this
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yep, troll; i now will ignore you like the heartless person i am. ^_^

k guess i am a troll and im the second person thats going to say this

good bye little boyb:bye
  • _azazel_ - Lost City
    _azazel_ - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yishiun, that wasn't intelligible English so I'm not going to answer anything you said. NEXT

Okay, so much for trying to be tolerant. It's just a bunch of little kids playing this game anyway who enjoy their "right" to be annoying and ignorant. In the real world people try to avoid confrontation. And just because it is rotated doesn't make a difference at all. It is extremely similar to the swastika. Let me see if you would go into downtown New York and say yell, "Niger" at people and argue that you're just saying the name of a country...or better yet..just wear that symbol on a shirt. You'd be dead in 20 secs. Have fun b:bye

Well, as you named yourself for Biden, we can guess how intelligent you are from the start.....

You don't respond to relevant posts, and ignore logic in your rebuttals, but WE'RE children. Nice try.

Apparently you don't know how to pronounce "Niger." Try again. You're also assuming I'm politically correct enough to give a damn what people in public think of what I say.

Our "right to be annoying" is one of the foundations of the country I live in- I'll exercise it when and how I choose. However, this isn't me trying to be annoying, this is me trying to educate people who refuse to re-evaluate their assumptions. Beating my head against a brick wall, but I try.
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seems like every MMORPG with asian based stuff has that symbol somewhere in it. And as sure as ****, every few months someone takes issue with it.

What if Hitler had used a smiley face on his flag. Would you then be offended every time you saw a smiley face. It's just a little design. Why do you give it so much power.

Personally, im offended by people who get offended so easily.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well sounds good to me. I will continue to "qq" over my dead great grandmother with my family on the anniversary of her death. Sorry that makes me so narrow minded that I would be offended by a very similar symbol of evil and mass murder. Yup. I'm ignorant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ditto. I'm off. Don't have time to argue to teenagers about life lessons. Guess you'll learn when you run you're mouth too much. b:pleased
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, as you named yourself for Biden, we can guess how intelligent you are from the start.....

You don't respond to relevant posts, and ignore logic in your rebuttals, but WE'RE children. Nice try.

Apparently you don't know how to pronounce "Niger." Try again. You're also assuming I'm politically correct enough to give a damn what people in public think of what I say.

Our "right to be annoying" is one of the foundations of the country I live in- I'll exercise it when and how I choose. However, this isn't me trying to be annoying, this is me trying to educate people who refuse to re-evaluate their assumptions. Beating my head against a brick wall, but I try.

i lold@this irl +1
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's sad you had to repeat yourself to get noticed Waffle. But I'm not even going to argue with you about that. I'm not God. I'm not going to stop the evil in the world. I will stop it in my life though. Which is what that symbol means to so many people worldwide. And whoever said it's just Westerners you're obviously just looking for a fight. Not going to answer you.
    its sad you have no response, because you know im right. the only reason its not being noticed is due to the fact this thread is getting overly posted in due to the troll attention it is attracting.

OP is ignorant and close minded, and thats that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because the original poster is not opening their mind to realize that its the exact opposite of everything shes complaining against. people act all nuts over the holocaust like it was the greatestest travesty to hit the world, but its not. and to keep fighting hate with more hate and unforgiveness is not only ignorant, its closeminded stubborness

dont forget that the ottomans had an armenian genocide, african are murdered daily hunting 'blood diamonds' and fighting off things ike this in the congo and darfur, what the american government did to the indians in the trail of tears; moving 63 tribes out of their homes with violent force, josef stalin killed 2x as many russians out of fear.

these are small examples.

That may all be true but that doesn't effect us Europeans at all, WWII did we learn about at school as we grow up to remind us of what happened (I know those in England do) none of that stuff u listed ive heard about before and doesn't effect me or my heritage (not saying that what u stated is insignificant) what i saying is yes it may be back to front and not at a 45 degree angle but it is still almost identical and therefore offensive to some even though the symbol shown has nothing to do with ****'s or the holocaust what so ever.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    THREAD NUKE:

Disko-hitler.gif
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

You seem to be the one wanting to fight =P Waffle responds to you in a very rational way and you just brush it off and look for someone else to argue with.... The fact is that the OP of this thread was wrong, the symbol is not the swastika of **** germany, and in no way symbolizes the evils of that time at all, either in game or out...
    Ignorance of a thing's meaning is not a reason to hate it or argue about it...
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You seem to be the one wanting to fight =P Waffle responds to you in a very rational way and you just brush it off and look for someone else to argue with.... The fact is that the OP of this thread was wrong, the symbol is not the swastika of **** germany, and in no way symbolizes the evils of that time at all, either in game or out...
    Ignorance of a things meaning is not a reason to hate it or argue about it...

all i heard was i troll blah blah blah i troll the best blah blah blah im smarter than you because im a troll blah blah.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WHAT I REALLY HATE IS PEOPLE DEfENDNG SOMETHING SO CRUEL AND EVIL. the pwi community is really lacking some morals. check yourselves ****
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nahtzee.gif
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread filled with trolls rather quickly =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That may all be true but that doesn't effect us Europeans at all, WWII did we learn about at school as we grow up to remind us of what happened (I know those in England do) none of that stuff u listed ive heard about before and doesn't effect me or my heritage (not saying that what u stated is insignificant) what i saying is yes it may be back to front and not at a 45 degree angle but it is still almost identical and therefore offensive to some even though the symbol shown has nothing to do with ****'s or the holocaust what so ever.
    the reason you havent heard of half of them is because the former ottoman government/russian government claim they never happened. people just make a BFD about the holocaust because it was so openly displayed. now as for us americans, we learn about these kinds of things in school.

if children arent taught how not to fight hate with more hate, theyll remain just like the OP.

op, get off your soap box. it happened 60+ years ago, learn to forgive and forget already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear39
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear39 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well sounds good to me. I will continue to "qq" over my dead great grandmother with my family on the anniversary of her death. Sorry that makes me so narrow minded that I would be offended by a very similar symbol of evil and mass murder. Yup. I'm ignorant.

I'm very happy that you can finally admit your ignorance. tbh, i can slightly understand the symbol being a reminder of a painful memory, etc, etc... But really, listen to what people are saying within reason, click the wiki links that people are posting and educate yourself.

Ignorance is not knowing, and not knowing that you don't know.

Stupidity is not knowing, and refusing to learn.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread filled with trolls rather quickly =P

sucks to be one of them dosn't it.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yfbrarv
    lalalalalalalalalala
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is honestly kind of sickening. Especially the GIF of Hitler. This is the community we associate with? I live in Atlanta. A very diverse and open-minded population with every ethnicity in the World present. You all blow me away with your ignorance and persistent racism. So much for people trying to go out of their way for equality and tolerance. I would change the symbol. That's great it means something else in China but elsewhere it has different meanings. Just like in my State I voted out flag would be changed because it had the Confederate flag. (last post)
This discussion has been closed.