droping stuff????

Options
I_can_own - Harshlands
I_can_own - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
okey today i was on my veno killing taroc warlock and [removed name] pked me and it said i lost 20 celestone of humans. so i was like huh wtf? im white named with no cross swords and shield mode on. how come i lost my 20 celestone of humans? like wtf is with that is it like a glitch if so can you mail me 20 celestone of humans?
Post edited by I_can_own - Harshlands on

Comments

• Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you're on a PvP server, you got PKed, and you have a chance to drop stuff. you got unlucky is all
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so even though im white named and don't have cross swords and some random high lvl person 1 hits me while im trying to train and i have shield mode on i can still loose stuff.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so even though im white named and don't have cross swords and some random high lvl person 1 hits me while im trying to train and i have shield mode on i can still loose stuff.

white name = pk mode = drops stuff

blue name = carebear mode = no drop stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.

i want a GM to post on this one because that is absolutely ridiculous and just plain outrageous!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Actually, both have a minuscule chance of dropping items from your inventory.

There's a 1/100 chance of dropping a random item from your inventory, even blue-named.

When you go red, equipped items can start dropping as well, and the redder you get, the bigger the odds of it happening.
    that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.

i want a GM to post on this one because that is absolutely ridiculous and just plain outrageous!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry

Not really, it's pretty well explained on the website, forums and in game. Your fault for rolling a PvP server and not educating yourself on how the game works.
    b:dirty
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Theres a 1% chance to drop even if you're white.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    well that is stupid and since it is true i spent $60 yesterday to get 5.4k sorce of force there still in my invey a gm can log onto my aco**** take them away and refund my dam $60 back because that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard.

EDIT:hes camping me and my friend so its not like i can report him because ive reported people before for camping and they didn't do anything so its not like reporting will do anything but waste my time...ugh im haveing soo many problems i think its time for me to move on to a different game because this one is really working my nerves. i need my $60 back so i can move on to a RELIABLE game
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that's what you get for not learning to read?

cut your losses and move if you don't like it
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    well that is stupid and since it is true i spent $60 yesterday to get 5.4k sorce of force there still in my invey a gm can log onto my aco**** take them away and refund my dam $60 back because that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard.

lolumad

Sorry seemed appropriate. Here read this: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why you carry celestones lol
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that's What You Get For Not Learning To Read?

Cut Your Losses And Move If You Don't Like It

i Am Not Moving On Untill I Get My 60 Dollars Back
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    why you carry celestones lol

cause my bank is full with other items.
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A) Naming and Shaming is bad news here. Might want to edit your first post so the name of who killed you isn't there anymore.

B)You're complaining that you got killed. Yet you went onto a pvp server. There is a chance that you can drop stuff when white-named. Woo. I feel so sorry for you. I really do. Especially because, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you were using the safety lock feature for a purpose it wasn't intended. And you want 20 celestone of humans. One of the things that happens to be dropping like crazy right now in the cities. Go farm some snowmen. You'll earn 3 times what you lost. Or, even simpler, DON'T CARRY THINGS YOU AREN'T WILLING TO LOSE.

And demanding a refund after services have been rendered. And you still have the property for which the currency has been traded. On what grounds does this deserve a refund?

Because someone used the game and managed to take another item in your inventory from you? Boo. Freakin'. Hoo. I'm on a supposed "carebear" server, and I can't even bring myself to sympathize with you. Either fight back or quit. Don't come around shouting about how you lost something and want it back.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh yay the OP is a girl =O That means i can just say:

Psht... girls...... -walks away losing all faith in the female gender-

-sigh-

Also.... Action is taken, you're just being impatient...
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A) Naming and Shaming is bad news here. Might want to edit your first post so the name of who killed you isn't there anymore.
    oh well it will stay as is.
    B)You're complaining that you got killed. Yet you went onto a pvp server. There is a chance that you can drop stuff when white-named. Woo. I feel so sorry for you. I really do. Especially because, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you were using the safety lock feature for a purpose it wasn't intended. And you want 20 celestone of humans. One of the things that happens to be dropping like crazy right now in the cities. Go farm some snowmen. You'll earn 3 times what you lost. Or, even simpler, DON'T CARRY THINGS YOU AREN'T WILLING TO LOSE.
    i want my dam 60 dollars back
    And demanding a refund after services have been rendered. And you still have the property for which the currency has been traded. On what grounds does this deserve a refund?
    i told them to take back the sorce of force cause i want my dam 60 dollars back
    Because someone used the game and managed to take another item in your inventory from you? Boo. Freakin'. Hoo. I'm on a supposed "carebear" server, and I can't even bring myself to sympathize with you. Either fight back or quit. Don't come around shouting about how you lost something and want it back.

i will come around shouting how i lost my items and want it back because some guy was camping me and when u send in a ticket about it no action is taken yes i will come on forums shouting how i lost my celestones and i want them back and that i want my 60 dollars back so i can move on to a reliable game which there pvp systems isn't ****.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As Ninnuam there is always the chance of losing items while playing this game. There is the 1/100 chance of losing them while blue or white named. There is also the chance of losing items with guardian scrolls when you are dark red named. Only way to 100% prevent losing items is having all your equipment bound and have nothing in your inventory.

Also its in the writing for all the money you invest in this game well known and very old rules like this will not refund any money of yours. If you don't like the system do not give them any more money and move on.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hillaria - Harshlands
    Hillaria - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol nub

nublet
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that it's against the fourm rules to post the name of another character by the way.

Anyways, you have a chance of dropping items even when your blue named and I'm pretty sure that you mean protections when you say shield mode. Protections only keep YOU from killing white names, faction members, squad members, etc. They do not keep other players from attacking you.

I'm not sure if you can actually "receive" a refund. It's probably one of those things that are stated in really small text and say something like "There's no refund for purchasing this item."

Also, tickets take time to be reviewed and answered, so this thread will most likely get locked. Just wait until you get a response.

PS: You joined a PvP server so you can't complain.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thread needs more rage imo.
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1. You won't get a refund no matter what you say or do.
    2. Don't wanna get pk'ed? Don't roll on a PVP server.
    3. While on a PVP server, carry Guardian Scrolls.
    4. Spell Check is your friend. Use it.
    5. Less QQ, moar pew pew pl0x.
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    As Ninnuam there is always the chance of losing items while playing this game. There is the 1/100 chance of losing them while blue or white named. There is also the chance of losing items with guardian scrolls when you are dark red named. Only way to 100% prevent losing items is having all your equipment bound and have nothing in your inventory.

Also its in the writing for all the money you invest in this game well known and very old rules like this will not refund any money of yours. If you don't like the system do not give them any more money and move on.
    refer to the reply i made above
    RAWR! I'm a tiger
    lol nub
    yes we know you are thx now get back on topic?
    nublet
    I'm pretty sure that it's against the fourm rules to post the name of another character by the way.
    like i said oh the fuking well
    Anyways, you have a chance of dropping items even when your blue named and I'm pretty sure that you mean protections when you say shield mode. Protections only keep YOU from killing white names, faction members, squad members, etc. They do not keep other players from attacking you.
    i know they don't keep other plays from atting you but it says "safe mode" so im sure it would protec my items
    I'm not sure if you can actually "receive" a refund. It's probably one of those things that are stated in really small text and say something like "There's no refund for purchasing this item."
    well they should make the text bigger if it even dose say it but still i want my dam 60 dollars
    Also, tickets take time to be reviewed and answered, so this thread will most likely get locked. Just wait until you get a response.i sent in a ticket about 2 weeks ago about another person who was camping me and i havent gotten any response the customer support here sucks... and if i gets locked ill make another 1 and maybe have my friends who got pked by him make a thread as well?

so watever

EDIT: forgot to highlight part i wrote.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so watever

.... stop complaining... you shouldn't pay money for a game that you aren't even 100% sure of what can happen on.... q_q more?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1. You won't get a refund no matter what you say or do.i will get my 60 dollars back.
    2. Don't wanna get pk'ed? Don't roll on a PVP server.i roll on pvp server cause its the default server when you first pull up the game login screen.
    3. While on a PVP server, carry Guardian Scrolls.why the shield thing says "safe mode" so basicly its saying you woun't loose anything but u can still die.
    4. Spell Check is your friend. Use it.don't want to maybe you should use a grammar check.
    5. Less QQ, moar pew pew pl0x.comeing from a level 48 on a pve server ofcourse you would know what pew pew is /ends sarcasm.

gimme my dam 60 dollars
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No money for you >=(
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    gimme my dam 60 dollars

smushed-cat-fail.jpg
    facepalm.gif
    bearfacepalm.jpg
    Facepalm-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    smushed-cat-fail.jpg
    facepalm.gif
    bearfacepalm.jpg
    Facepalm-1.jpg

would you like to try again because i belive you failed to stay on topic?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    smushed-cat-fail.jpg
    facepalm.gif
    bearfacepalm.jpg
    Facepalm-1.jpg

^^ these I tried again for him ^_^
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Safe mode is precise settings to prevent killing or buffing people you do not wish to buff or kill. Does not have one thing to do about dropping items or nobody would buy guardian scrolls and always have that mode on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    fail_thread.jpg
    And no, you won't get your money back. QQ moar!
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im white named with no cross swords and shield mode on. how come i lost my 20 celestone of humans?
    all "shield mode" means is you have to hold ctrl to attack and buff.

you still have a chance to drop items, and YOU chose a PvP server. it's well documented here, you made the choice to not read up on your choice. that's like me going into starbucks and demanding they serve me pizza. (it's a coffee joint, yea.. logical, right?)
This discussion has been closed.