droping stuff????

Options

Comments

• kirakurasaki
    kirakurasaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sadly, these people are trying to help you get over this in a way. Also ive been pked on alot of games i played...so get used to it.

So please calm down, build another character on a non pvp server, relax, and play the game. If you can't do that there's always the legal system...good luck with that...
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sadly, these people are trying to help you get over this in a way. Also ive been pked on alot of games i played...so get used to it.

So please calm down, build another character on a non pvp server, relax, and play the game. If you can't do that there's always the legal system...good luck with that...

The legal system? ROFLMAO!!! It states in the Terms of Service that there are no refunds and you have to agree to these terms when you make your account. The legal system will slap you in the face and call you Nancy.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Partyanimal - Raging Tide
    Partyanimal - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    q_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_q
    q_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_q
    q_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_q
  • Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver
    Ryoku_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    -.-; you guys really should stop posting since this thread is already dead and the op finally shut his mouth up

*note does anyone notice something about the players name that would make you want to kill him or is it just me?
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there's always the legal system

Oh yes, I can see it now:

Attorney: "Your Honor, my client is suing Perfect World Entertainment because he got pk'd on a PVP server and dropped celestones upon death. This has caused my client pain and suffering and we demand a full refund. Of course, let us not take into consideration that my client did not read the Terms Of Service before purchasing gold, nor did he create a character on PVE server like he should have. Please restore some honor to my clients e-peen. Thank you.

Judge: "QQ MOAR!!!!! Case closed."

Edit: Stretch the thread out far enough partyanimal?
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hilarious!!! b:laugh

PK if you can only stand the consequences! Q___Q.....if not stay out of it,

ps: plz carry on the thread i like to see more QQ.....b:pleased
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rules, read.. end.

Kanye+West+Interrupts+Dumbledore.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    okey today i was on my veno killing taroc warlock and Xelition pked me and it said i lost 20 celestone of humans. so i was like huh wtf? im white named with no cross swords and shield mode on. how come i lost my 20 celestone of humans? like wtf is with that is it like a glitch if so can you mail me 20 celestone of humans?
    "Harshlands". Evidently that's not clear enough.

I have a great idea guys! Let's go to a PVP/PK server and complain about --- pking!
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Epic Fail.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Partyanimal - Raging Tide
    Partyanimal - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rules, read.. end.

Kanye+West+Interrupts+Dumbledore.png
    That's not even funny b:scorn
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lmao epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-yo.jpg

JAJAJAJA God,this noob is so ingenuous jajaja,want the money backb:laugh...I like to see him in the fields...I need celestones toob:chuckle
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    MALSUMIS - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    guess you never made it to the swamps then.

And you quest there at level 28?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    inb4thiskidgetsb@nned
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    inb4thiskidgetsb@nned

He won't get banned for this. All that'll happen is this thread will be closed. However, if he bugs the GM's in pm's or in tickets with this attitude, then they'd probably ban his entire account.
  • MALSUMIS - Lost City
    MALSUMIS - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It does u no good to shout here. The only thing you will get here is negative attention. Mainly from people on the PvP server.

Their pvp system is quite nice here. Especially if you are on a pve server.

You want to talk about real pvp? Try rolling a character, getting it to lvl 40 or so, getting killed and not only losing all your stuff.. but your character actually dies and you must start all over OR QUIT! Thats some real PvP for you.

Ummmmm damn what game was that i was just playing? I think it was an Aiera Games product that you have to lvl up chars to move up from mid dif to hard and then from hard to ultimate and if you die there (after spending about 2k on gear upgrades) if you die in a pk or to a mob your char is deleted and has to start all over.
    I am no PRO but I am not FAIL either. i avoid pking even if I am playing on a pvp server. I like the challenge of it. I will admit it does **** me off when a 9X comes and one hits me 5 or 10 times in a row but if I had been watching my mini map I should see it coming after the second time. but maybe I see it wrong but I dont see the big deal. It is a smulated person that has no feelings and that causes me no pain so if it dies damn it I want to be killed cool. I want some uber sweet high lvl move to one shot me. I feel let down if a 9X bm one hits me with Drake's Ray. Dang it I want dragons even if it is over kill. Make it look good.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOU $60 BACK. LIVE WITH IT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlindApathy - Lost City
    BlindApathy - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    drop this

DROPPED!

b:thanks
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what im wondering is how can a lvl 28 tideborn get pked in ANY server lol
  • BlindApathy - Lost City
    BlindApathy - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He's got a veno alt why else would he have spent 60 bucks on SOF
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh lol i guess i was distracted by the QQ fest he was having to notice he said on his veno

oh well no1 really cares
    btw your not getting a refund so forget about the 20 celestones that you can get back in 20 minutes or quit the game
    but ill leave that up to youb:surrender
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dang it I want dragons even if it is over kill. Make it look good.

how about myriad b:scorn
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i once droped on my fb51 some mats Q_Q was white name n owned by mob b:surrender good thing squad gave me back those mats b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.

i want a GM to post on this one because that is absolutely ridiculous and just plain outrageous!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry

protip: buy some guardian angels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.

i want a GM to post on this one because that is absolutely ridiculous and just plain outrageous!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angry

LOL No it's really simple...

You PKers want hardcore & there u got it. U go into PK mode & u get what u asked for.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    according to the pvp table, he should have only dropped 1 item, (1 celestone) if he was white name, the only reason he wouldve dropped 20 (1 slot) is if he fought back or turned temp. pink.

id send a ticket if it was me
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    according to the pvp table, he should have only dropped 1 item, (1 celestone) if he was white name, the only reason he wouldve dropped 20 (1 slot) is if he fought back or turned temp. pink.

From my experience it's not just one item, but one type of item: For example you can't drop celestones and some mats.... just celestones or just mats.
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    From my experience it's not just one item, but one type of item: For example you can't drop celestones and some mats.... just celestones or just mats.

yea, unless ur infamous, then u can start dropping multiple items.

But im saying if ur white, u should only have a 1% drop 1 item not 1 slot. 20 celestones dropping would usually mean he was pink, since thats when you can start dropping slots in ur inventory. (20% chance i think)

anyways he should have banked em, no reason to be carrying that many stones outside safe.
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    anyways he should have banked em, no reason to be carrying that many stones outside safe.
    only at 89, demon culti and all, ya know. but I doubt he's even near that
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    only at 89, demon culti and all, ya know. but I doubt he's even near that

yeh :P 10char
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yea, unless ur infamous, then u can start dropping multiple items.

But im saying if ur white, u should only have a 1% drop 1 item not 1 slot. 20 celestones dropping would usually mean he was pink, since thats when you can start dropping slots in ur inventory. (20% chance i think)

There seems to be a bug here, BUT its not the fact that he dropped 20 celestones, it clearly says that when you drop a single slot of item, if its stacked it may take UP to 20 of those items.

The bug would be that, A month ago or so, they introduced the Shatter system, which fixed the drop rate from

Blue name= 1% to drop
    White/pink (from attking and not killing)= 1% to drop
    ect

To

Blue name= 0% to drop, 1% to shatter
    white/pink=0% to drop 1% to shatter (i think 2% if safety lock, but not entirely sure)
    ect

they fixed the other names drops too, but that doesnt come to the case

so, if shatter system is still on, he shouldnt have dropped any item

PD (Edit): Anyway, 20 human celestones arent too much comparing to what you can lose in other games (i cant mention them, but got some in mind)
This discussion has been closed.