sage/demon skills and 79 skills for sins

Options
Legendadry - Harshlands
Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
idk if this post was moved or delted but i cant find it anymore if i double sorry and if it was moved could a forum mod please send me a msg to inform me.

so are there sage/demon skills yet? and will their ever be any 79 skills?
I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
Post edited by Legendadry - Harshlands on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    should in world chat if there were any drops....

but u might get lies too lol

and also idk why assassins would go holy if skills wouldnt be OP :P...
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Heaven/Hell skills are not out yet. I don't know if the 79/100 skills will ever come to the tideborn being that they came with the first expansion. Time will tell
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All threads are going to be locked or moved to the correct section. If you do not post in the appropriate section your thread may be locked. This is being enforced due to the influx of threads being placed incorrectly. b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so are there sage/demon skills yet? and will their ever be any 79 skills?

The only people that would need to be concerned abut this are those that are oracling/cheating their way to levels.

Let this be their "punishment" for doing so, meaning no special skills.

As of right now only skills up to 59 have been shown/released.

I am sure they will come out with some, but for now I would rather have the little glitches and such figured out.

Besides, in the mean time can save up on the Spirit b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SeimeiKaika - Sanctuary
    SeimeiKaika - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The only people that would need to be concerned abut this are those that are oracling/cheating their way to levels.

Let this be their "punishment" for doing so, meaning no special skills.

As of right now only skills up to 59 have been shown/released.

I am sure they will come out with some, but for now I would rather have the little glitches and such figured out.

Besides, in the mean time can save up on the Spirit b:cute
    aside from the REAL lazy bums, I would say that the ones who are dedicated will have ample time to test their way on instances and mobs...those dedicated people are rare tho...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    aside from the REAL lazy bums, I would say that the ones who are dedicated will have ample time to test their way on instances and mobs...those dedicated people are rare tho...

My point was more of those rushing to level.

But to each their own....

I personally am doing all of my quests and grinding to learn the class and learn the different situations and how to survive. Leveling the "right" way.

I am sad to say that there will be quite a few that will only know oracle mobs or very set situations. This is even worse for those on PvP servers. More threats to be concerned about.

The only advantage some of us might have is having our higher levels to farm for us. This however does not mean we will not be trying to farm with our alts.

As far as skills, I do not nor would not expect them right away. It might take a little more time for them to appear. For myself though, I am 100% ok with that. Fix the little things first and more time to really get to know these new classes. Even though it is ten times easier after you have leveled a few alts. You know what to od and where to go for experience and the quests b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why dose everyone hate on people who use oracles.....its quite sad actually kinda sounds like jealousy
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why dose everyone hate on people who use oracles.....its quite sad actually kinda sounds like jealousy

You're quite sad and kinda sound like jealousy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

I personally do not hate on them. In fact I know plenty of them and I personally have a stash of Oracles that I could use. I choose not too.

I just feel however that with these newer classes they will have a disadvantage to those who choose to level the right/normal way with quests and grinding.

Money is not an issue, I have Rose here to bank my TideBorn. It is a personal choice for all who are leveling. We all just have differing opinions on how to do it. Hate on Oracler's no...think they are slightly foolish maybe...besides unless they are feeding themselves bought rep they lack that as well. b:surrender

People can level how they will and people will have differing opinions. It is how YOU want to play after-all.

Such a broad statement from you makes me think you Oracle and are slightly up-tight about it or wish you could Oracle. Am I wrong in this thinking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I personally do not hate on them. In fact I know plenty of them and I personally have a stash of Oracles that I could use. I choose not too.

I just feel however that with these newer classes they will have a disadvantage to those who choose to level the right/normal way with quests and grinding.

Money is not an issue, I have Rose here to bank my TideBorn. It is a personal choice for all who are leveling. We all just have differing opinions on how to do it. Hate on Oracler's no...think they are slightly foolish maybe...besides unless they are feeding themselves bought rep they lack that as well. b:surrender

People can level how they will and people will have differing opinions. It is how YOU want to play after-all.

Such a broad statement from you makes me think you Oracle and are slightly up-tight about it or wish you could Oracle. Am I wrong in this thinking?

Okay, Red i have to profess my true feelings. After reading many of your post's i think i.........b:kissb:dirty
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay, Red i have to profess my true feelings. After reading many of your post's i think i.........b:kissb:dirty

SPOILERS: Red is a G.I.R.L.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options

Gee i hope so... b:sad
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

b:chuckle

And yes I am a girl b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    Gee i hope so... b:sad

lolwut?!?!

G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life...you still hopin' so?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    lolwut?!?!

G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life...you still hopin' so?

eek.....b:shockedb:cryb:surrender
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    eek.....b:shockedb:cry

Its ok I am a girl...not a G.I.R.L.....why you think I responded the way I did b:chuckle

You got trolled...hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options

Its ok I am a girl...not a G.I.R.L.....why you think I responded the way I did b:chuckle

You got trolled...hehe

Ahh... *sniff, sniff* ...I love the smell of a successful troll...smells like...Chuck Norris' feet and WIN.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    Ahh... *sniff, sniff* ...I love the smell of a successful troll...smells like...Chuck Norris' feet and WIN.

b:dirty

lmfao

on topic um yeah there aren't any yet.....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mcflugal - Lost City
    Mcflugal - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Red is the nicest troll EVER!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Call 'em "Sins"..."****" just sounds wrong.
    "Hey mom just 5 more minutes im playing with my ****"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

b:shocked dfgsdfgsdfg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options

lolwut

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    I would have to agree with this. Altho, mushing all oraclers to the same corner probably does not work. The same as how we have learned to stop stereotyping things such as ‘archers do not know how to control their aggro’. For oracles, I myself have seen some absurdly, hideous behavior from oracle noobs. The kind that make such an impact that they are the starters of the stereotypes that the hard working people have to deal with later on. Then I have seen the one that goes beyond oracle noob although weirdly, it does not seem to click with a lot of people, and frankly seems more accepted. The ‘I-got-this-acc-from-a quitting-friend’ noob, most which immediately jump from a lv nothing to a lv9x nowadays.
    Like how inherited accounts (altho technically not allowed) most of the time end up playing like other players within a few weeks, I think we can assume a good amount of these oracle users wont be AS nooby, and miss out on skills as we think
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would have to agree with this. Altho, mushing all oraclers to the same corner probably does not work. The same as how we have learned to stop stereotyping things such as

You post cut off....

Keep in mind, I did say "imo"...and I do not sterotype all of them as cs wh0res...only the ones I know to be and know personally b:chuckle That way I can freely give them hell and not feel bad!

I have stated it is YOUR choice how you play...I still maintain that I feel they will be at a disadvantage.

Ever see an Oracled alt? b:surrender It hurts to see them play sometimes...This is NOT ALL, but NEW classes are way different then classes that have been around for over 1 year....this is new to everyone.

I was just saying that I would rather do it the right way....and I take it you Oracle since I get the "defensiveness" from you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    You post cut off....
    I blame the forum...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i is the meanest :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i is the meanest :3

Your my evil twin b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Astoru - Raging Tide
    Astoru - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't understand why people are in such a rush to level up, especially in the new server. It's like all the nonfactors from every server jumped to this one, hoping to raise their e-fame.

Whatever.

I'll take my good ole time and level up the normal way. Just to enjoy the ride and learn the psychic through and through. And so that I don't end up having to wait months before I can even dream about getting certain skills.