Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Options

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    After an extended holiday (my apologies for the somewhat unexpected absence) I am back in the game. I apologise to those who tried to get in touch with me and could not find me.

We still have room for lovely people, so don't hesitate to apply and join our community :).
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hi mia!

Welcome back. b:cute
    Get in touch with me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hey Erik! I PM'd you just now *hugs*!
  • Anomandariss - Heavens Tear
    Anomandariss - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Bump!

We're still recruiting, don't be shy to post here if you want to join! b:victory
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Still looking peoples to join!

Happily more peoples comed back to play (includes me), and want to enjoy playing with Nocturne
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sorry, double posting stalking on meh...
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Uhm, well i'm interested in joining on my level 45 cleric but there's a couple things that might clash with your requirements:

I'm only 19 (and a half xD;) and although my cleric isn't my main character, I do play her quite a fair bit. I aim to go end game with this character lol :)
    I'm Australian too but my afternoons are usually U.S nights :s

Would it still be possible for me to join? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Uhm, well i'm interested in joining on my level 45 cleric but there's a couple things that might clash with your requirements:

I'm only 19 (and a half xD;) and although my cleric isn't my main character, I do play her quite a fair bit. I aim to go end game with this character lol :)
    I'm Australian too but my afternoons are usually U.S nights :s

Would it still be possible for me to join? xD

Well Reikara, we do accept people that are about to turn 20 soon (though usually thats a month or two away).

But there is also a matter of alt characters. We basically require the player's main toon (i.e. the character you will be spending most of your time playing) to be in the guild.

Heres a quote from the BPS leader regarding alternate characters:
    1. It is ok to bring alts into the guild (as long as we don't run out of space, that is, in which case we will discuss what will happen).
    2. It is ok to have your main char in Nocturne and play unguilded alts outsides of Nocturne.
    3. It is ok to have your main char in Nocturne and alts in another guild as long as you're not an officer in either guild.
    4. It is NOT ok to have your main in another guild and your alt(s) in Nocturne. We in Nocturne believe our guild is a great one that deserves having your main here if you want to be a member in it.

Thanks for understanding!
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you for asking so openly Reikara, I hope you understand our point of view on this :).

I'm now back from my brief holiday, so if anyone is considering joining Nocturne just send me a whisper or get in touch with any of the officers :D.
  • Anomandariss - Heavens Tear
    Anomandariss - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Bump for Nocturne!
  • dimi3
    dimi3 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    already posted on your site.pls read there
  • Hellvuur - Heavens Tear
    Hellvuur - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hello

i would love to join your guild it look very mature and really helpfull and i love helpfull people, cause last guild like didnt help at all and had to solo quest almost like all the time and thats really boring almost no chat to and im a very chatty person from time to time BUT yeah a big one lol :p

first of all im 19 wil turn 20 in a couple of months (hurray for me xD)
    I use alot of emotes in my chat :D
    and my char is only lv 31 ^^

but still i like to aply for this guild though ;)

Main char name Hellvuur, woul enjoy a post in my mailbox soon ^^

Thnx
    Like seeing big numbers pop up on your screen? Chances are you're a Wizard b:bye

*Pling* you just been buffed by a wizzy

Going Squishy mode ^.^
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey Hell; If you are only a month or two away from 20 then I don't think thats gonna be a problem.

What timezone do you generally play in? US/EU/other? Accordingly one of our officers can get in touch with you or you can try to PM them in game.

To all you other folks out there:
    We are looking for more people playing in the EU, Asian or similar timezones. Though ofcourse any and all are welcomed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We seek all new, starter tideborns too, level dosen't counts:)
    Ask our officers in pm~
    US timezone: WujenKempo
    Eu timezone: Huggyheal
    Asian timezone: Hazardus
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Asian timezone: Hazardus

And Hazardus is a quite hot asian girl btw.

(well, maybe not....but hey, we have to use some selling strategies here to get more people b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And Hazardus is a quite hot asian girl btw.

b:surprised you never told me that b:chuckle
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver
    Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi I am Gal_Tink of the faction: tarnished. We are about 20 ppl so far, we are only a few weeks old. We are a good group, we came from a pvp server. We been together for a while. If you are looking for fun, talkative, helpful people that would be us. We are recuiting ALL lvls. We want active members.

Message Gal_Tink.....JadedWolf........_ima_fox_ or kiez for invite.

P.S. We are on Dreamweaver server
  • Melusinea - Heavens Tear
    Melusinea - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You might find more people to join your guild by creating your own topic, with the right server name b:chuckle.

I'd be interested in joining - would you consider an inexperienced Psychic who might flit between Psychic and Assassin until I work out which I prefer?

I love the "we invite people, not levels" message in your signatures!
  • __shroom - Heavens Tear
    __shroom - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Free BUMP for y'all b:cute
  • grimseraph
    grimseraph Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, i am a 24 year old male from the Fiji islands in the south pacific, to be honest i haven't even started playing the game yet. Downloading the client from home and just made a signature while i am spending my annual vacation leave at a beach resort up west. I have been researching about the game for a day or so, and i really like what i see. I basically really want to relax after work and to be in a guild with mature players, who are out for fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been away from the forums and the game for most of a week now and will continue to be away over this weekend too.

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year to ya'll too!! b:chuckle

Lots of people off on holidays it seems.

I know theres a couple of folks in the pipeline. Please do try and post an application in our guild forums too.

And as regards me being a hot asian girl, its true b:dirty
    As true as Blanche being a 200ft tall purple giant. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiraSeyako - Heavens Tear
    MiraSeyako - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Post mysteriously sliced away by User
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To everyone that hasn't gotten a reply yet... very sorry! The holidays have made people very busy and some have gone away on vacation, but things will be back to normal soon I hope.

So don't give up on us! >.< I unfortunately am not an officer, but feel free to contact me in game if you have questions and can't reach an officer; I am always happy to talk about Nocturne. :) Of course I do play a few alts, so if it says Annalyse is not online then you might have to try Melosa, RubixCube or Luminoc. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We are still here and recruiting.
    Send me a tell or an ingame mail.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi Foxx,

Good to see you back ingame b:cute
    But i havent received a card from you yet b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • redyummi
    redyummi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hello all,

I have been in two factions since I started playing PWI. The first did not work out as I am in central time zone and the faction was a UK faction, which meant I was playing alone most of the time. I currently am in a faction that is filled with too much drama and a leader that has poured much money into the game to advance his characters and now thinks he is God’s gift to PWI and can solo anything and so should everyone else. He constantly rants and raves when anyone asks for help and no one can possibly be as good as he is. Many people have been leaving the faction, many good people that are helpful but the remainders are much like the leader. I have helped in the faction a lot, contributed to the faction bank, and have nothing to show for it. I can’t even get people to help me in TT to get what I need for gear and so at level 79 I have no TT gear other than a TT70 weapon. Most remaining have bought their gear and when I ask for help in faction chat, there is nothing but silence. They tell me to join with others not in our faction to do TT runs, when I say the purpose of being a faction member is to help each other, the ranting begins…. I am ready to leave this bunch or selfish people and find a new faction.

I am looking for a mature faction with helpful people. I am an active player and play nearly every day. My main characters are a level 79 Venomancer and a level 74 Cleric. I am mature and just lets say old enough to have grandchildren. I was a guild leader in Guild Wars for over four years with as many as 50 players at its peak. I enjoy RPG type games and after so much of GW needed a change and found PWI. Should GW2, if it ever is released turns out to be good, I may go back to playing GW. I also played Freelancer and Dungeon Siege on-line games.

Is your faction still active ?
    Are there sufficient high level chars and char at my level to give and obtain help ?
    Do you do TT, Rebirth, FBs, BHs, Abomination, etc. as a faction ?
    Do you use Team Speak or Ventrillo ?

If I am the type of player you want in your faction, let me know and who to contact.

Cheers
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    redyummi wrote: »
    I currently am in a faction that is filled with too much drama and a leader that has poured much money into the game to advance his characters and now thinks he is God's gift to PWI and can solo anything and so should everyone else. He constantly rants and raves when anyone asks for help and no one can possibly be as good as he is.
    Our guild leader is poor and almost broke. She doesn't rant and rave, but the things she says after drinking a few too many beers can be amusing. b:chuckle
    I can’t even get people to help me in TT to get what I need for gear and so at level 79 I have no TT gear other than a TT70 weapon. Most remaining have bought their gear and when I ask for help in faction chat, there is nothing but silence.
    I guess I'm the guild's resident TT helper. I just have a veno with herc, so can't help with the TT mats which require a cleric+barb, but I do try to make sure everyone gets the TT mats they need (or enough money to buy the mats they need). I just enjoy helping people, and seeing how different playstyles and strategies affect how well the TT run goes. Many of us also like to try new and different (aka crazy) things. We've killed Wurlord with a wizard tanking, and a cleric talked me into having my heavy veno tank Polearm (which worked).
    I was a guild leader in Guild Wars for over four years with as many as 50 players at its peak. I enjoy RPG type games and after so much of GW needed a change and found PWI. Should GW2, if it ever is released turns out to be good, I may go back to playing GW.
    The faction has an affiliated GW guild. Dunno how active it is since I haven't touched GW since I started playing PWI.
    Is your faction still active ?
    One of the downsides of members all being 20+ y/o is that most of us had family obligations during the holidays, so were away from the game. Things have been returning to normal this month.
    Are there sufficient high level chars and char at my level to give and obtain help ?
    For whatever reason, most of the regulars are levels 70-100. Aside from alts, we have a dearth of low-level players. I was kinda surprised when I first joined, considering the faction has no character-level requirement. I went from being one of the mid- to high-level players in my previous factions, to being one of the lowest-level regulars when I joined Nocturne.
    Do you do TT, Rebirth, FBs, BHs, Abomination, etc. as a faction ?
    TT, FB, BH, outdoor bosses too, and I try to prod and cajole people into giving FF and Lunar a shot now and then. We haven't had the diversity needed for Rebirth (we used to have lots of venos and clerics, now we have lots of venos and barbs). And Abomination puts you into a random instance so is difficult to do as a faction.
    Do you use Team Speak or Ventrillo ?
    We had a teamspeak server, but I think the person maintaining it ran into problems with the new version and his comp. I've been away on travel so I dunno what the status of it is.
    If I am the type of player you want in your faction, let me know and who to contact.
    The way it usually goes is one of the officers contacts you and conducts an interview. If you don't want to post your main character's name here, just send Belial, Hazardus, Foxx, or WujenKempo a private message. They'll add your name to the list of people the officers try to contact when they're online.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hm, I thought I'd replied to this a long time ago, must've forgotten to press send b:chuckle.

Our TeamSpeak server went to 3 but it had some bugs, so we have reverted to TeamSpeak 2 :).
  • Desdemonra - Heavens Tear
    Desdemonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hello,

I am a currently guildless lvl83 cleric/lvl76 veno and would be interested in joining Nocturne if you are still recruiting. Over the course of one year of playing PWI I have been in 3 guilds but all of them either became inactive or immature or both.
    I am looking for a place that fits the description in your first post so I would be happy if one of your recruitment officers could contact me in game (either Desdemonra or Lamatsu) or you can send me a pm on this forum to discuss the details.

Looking forward to your reply,

Des
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hey Des, thank you for your message :). I tried to contact you but you are at dinner just now. I am meeting with a friend tonight, but will be around for a chat tomorrow :).

Loking forward to talking,
    Mia
This discussion has been closed.