Nocturne - Mature Heaven's Tear Guild

Options

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, extra pie for clerics but if you're a wizard, barbarian, BM, archer or veno we would love to have you too!

b:chuckle
  • Cirrussky - Heavens Tear
    Cirrussky - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Me and my wife have been members of Nocturne for a little over a month now and all I can say is WOW!! They are the nicest and friendlyest bunch of people you would ever want to buddy up with.

They are very helpfull, learned more in the past month about this game than I had since I began playing back in Oct 2008. They are always there to help you out when you need something, be it a quest, FB, BH or what ever.

Have been in some other guilds and was not very happy with them. Nocturne is full of funloving and happy go lucky people with very mature attitudes... (most of the time) :) They can get a little silly at times but that helps to make it that much more fun.

Give Nocturne a try and I think you will be most pleased. Don't know of anyone that has regreted making this decision!!!!!!!

CirrusSky & Lantydyne
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Me and my wife have been members of Nocturne for a little over a month now and all I can say is WOW!! They are the nicest and friendlyest bunch of people you would ever want to buddy up with.

They are very helpfull, learned more in the past month about this game than I had since I began playing back in Oct 2008. They are always there to help you out when you need something, be it a quest, FB, BH or what ever.

Have been in some other guilds and was not very happy with them. Nocturne is full of funloving and happy go lucky people with very mature attitudes... (most of the time) :) They can get a little silly at times but that helps to make it that much more fun.

Give Nocturne a try and I think you will be most pleased. Don't know of anyone that has regreted making this decision!!!!!!!

CirrusSky & Lantydyne

Awesome that you like it! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We are still looking for people......Don't be shy, step up and apply!! b:cool

Extra helpings of pie for miraculous clerics, or we could even bake you cookies if you prefer. b:chuckle

Play odd hours? Early US? Late Europe? Midday Asia? We want you!
    We don't want any gaps in our guild chat for all 24 hours each day!b:laugh

Join us for fun and frolic, from truly around the globe! b:mischievous

can you add me im a lvl 17 cleric and im not new lvl 61 mage here XD my ingame name is FatesBlood hope to hear from ya soon your guild looks real nice ^^
    i like pie
  • alldayallnight
    alldayallnight Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey all. I searched around the forums and this guild looks to be the biggest (or one of the biggest guilds) in HT server. Active guilds are what I am looking for and this seems like it.

Im still new to PWI. Started 2-3 days ago. Im looking for a group of people to play with since soloing is pretty boring after awhile. As of right now, Im only doing PVE, so quests, FBs, etc is what I'd like to do. As I am still new to the game, I hope some of you guys can help me out and guide me to the right way.

Im gonna be honest and say that Im only 19, but I'm pretty mature (usually, haha). Leetspeak or whatever is stupid to me. Hopefully you guys will consider though. My char is a veno (im a guy though, btw) level 24 currently. So far it has been good. Not too many problems. Met a few people in game and did some quests together. But for the most part, Ive been solo (reason why Im applying here).

Anyway, its late right now... very late actually and I need some sleep.

My IGN is: club_pure and I play PST. Starting next week, my playing time will be very random though.

I guess... give me a message in game? Hope to hear from one of you guys.
  • Club_pure - Heavens Tear
    Club_pure - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I switched my avy, so Ill be posting with this name from now on.
  • xepadoo2
    xepadoo2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm thinking I might like to join your guild.

I'm 28 and married (my wife might wanna join too, not sure if she is gonna play this game yet).

We have been playing mmo's since 2002-ish. We have played many many mmo's, including PW-MY (got to lvl 70ish there). We ran a guild there till a couple jerks ruined it, and kinda killed our desire to play.

I just started playing this version yesterday, and started on another server, but saw this guild and figured the only real thing that makes this game good is when you are in a good guild.

My ingame name is Kalutika, I am a Blade Master.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can you add me im a lvl 17 cleric and im not new lvl 61 mage here XD my ingame name is FatesBlood hope to hear from ya soon your guild looks real nice ^^

Tried PMing you, but you weren't on. Whats your play timezone? Just to be clear FatesBlood is on the HeavensTear server right?
    xepadoo2 wrote: »
    I'm thinking I might like to join your guild.

I'm 28 and married (my wife might wanna join too, not sure if she is gonna play this game yet).

We have been playing mmo's since 2002-ish. We have played many many mmo's, including PW-MY (got to lvl 70ish there). We ran a guild there till a couple jerks ruined it, and kinda killed our desire to play.

I just started playing this version yesterday, and started on another server, but saw this guild and figured the only real thing that makes this game good is when you are in a good guild.

My ingame name is Kalutika, I am a Blade Master.

Hi Kalutika. Sorry to hear about your earlier PW experiences. Sure you will have fun here. We will get in touch with you soon.
    the only real thing that makes this game good is when you are in a good guild.
    ^^QFT. b:thanks b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't think I would have played any of the games I have, if it were not for the wonderful people I had the opportunity to spend my time with!

I'm happier with the current group of utterly lovely nutters, than I've been in any other guild in any other game b:chuckle.
  • Alarisa - Heavens Tear
    Alarisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't mind at all helping other players as I sometimes need a little help myself. Actually I kind of enjoy it. I've been playing Asletia, lv 50 veno lately but I also play Alarisa, lv 33 BM and Cushiel, lv 29 cleric (who can't whip a wet noodle). I'm definitely a "mature" player. I'm Central Time Zone, on and off during the day, on at night usually by 7:00PM until about 1:00AM. I want a place for all three of my characters. I get tired of turning to random strangers for help in my quests.
  • XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear
    XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm interested in joining b:victory would an officer please pm me when they get the chance?b:thanks
  • Fynnie - Heavens Tear
    Fynnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi there!

I just read the hole thread and must say your guild sounds just like what we were looking for!

My husband and I just startet the game 2 Days ago, after playing a few hours in PW MS. We've played a lot MMORPG's in the last few years, looking for the right one for us. Wasn't that easy... But we might just found it now. b:chuckle

Well, to start at the beginning, we played KalOnline for a loooong time with a wonderfull guild but someday it just crushed. Without the right people, gaming just isn't much fun for us.

After that, we tested a lot of differend games but never found the right one.

So untill right now, PW got us. We just love it but still need the one special thing - a great guild. Here comes your part. ^^

I am online for like 24 hours a day but really playing only in the evening (Central European timezone) when my husband, ingame-name Fynnol, comes home from work.
    We try to stay on the same level and always try to play together. Was easier when he played Tank or DD and I played my favorite - Cleric. But as we couldn't start in the same city, I decided to play a Veno.

I've got to say one more thing: We won't be playing much from february next year, because I am pregnant and then our son will be born. b:dirty
    After he's born, he will clearly be the number one priority in our life. But I guess that should still fit your association of mature players. ^.-

Oh right, I forgot, I am 23 and my husband is 32 years old.
    And maybe you can tell from what I wrote... I love to write and speak in english, but I've got some issues with the grammar. It's not that I don't like it - the grammar don't likes me! b:embarrass
    So I hope it's at least understandable what I wrote. b:shy

I really, really hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers, Fynnie
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ooops! I am so sorry I forgot to mention - I am on holiday until the end of this month so that's why it is next to impossible to contact me!

I'll try to log in onbce in while, but I will be very busy during my time off :-/.
  • TalrysDarque - Heavens Tear
    TalrysDarque - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi, I made an application to Nocturne some time ago now, but I haven't heard anything back one way or another.

Should I take this as meaning you guys aren't interested?

I've been away for a while but I'm back and playing now.

IGN: TalrysDarque
    level 29 EA on Heaven's tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nah!! Just means its that time of the year.....and quite a few of us were off on holiday too!
    I know I was, missed all but one of the extra exp weekends.

But anyways, most of us are back and we will be getting in touch soon to all those still waiting.

BTW folks, we do have two separate lists for interviews running one over here on the PWI forums and another list over on our guild forums here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tried contacting you guys......all seem offline. Must be my timezone. Will try and catch you over the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I was probably downloading that uber-patch last night. I'll try and get on tonight.
  • Xenzt - Heavens Tear
    Xenzt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    After reading all these posts, I believe this is the guild for me.

My IGN is Xenzt and timezone is West Coast (same timezone as server time). I'm mostly on in the evening and at night.

What I like about this guild is its projection of helpfulness, friendliness and the motto "we invite people, not lvl" (that caught my attention immediately.

A little about myself, I'm not new to online games; though as I play more and more, I discover that I still have a lot to learn about Pwi. By the way, I'm 24.

If possible, I would like an officer to contact me and conduct an interview.

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Anomandariss - Heavens Tear
    Anomandariss - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I posted an application in your forums, but our timezones are probably an issue and we couldn't contact each other.

I'm logging in right now.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OMG.....I must be in the twilightzone.....b:chuckle
    Just tried and again....no one...b:laugh

Not to worry, others are on the job too....b:victory

Edit: I found someone! Yay! b:laugh
    Welcome Anomandariss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Welcome to Nocturne Xenzt and TalrysDarque, good to have you guys here :)
  • nicks0211
    nicks0211 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I would really like to join as well. Granted I just started playing, level 1 as I type this, lol, but you guys/gals really seem down to earth and mature. So please give me a tell as well in game... name is Quesnelle.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thanks Talipuff! And thanks for trying Hazardus, sorry - my play-times have been a bit irregular recently.

I'm still quite a low level so I'm just grinding through quests right now, but I've got the 1st two FBs to do sometime, which I might try to enlist some help for (my 1st time).

I still haven't had my Black Phoenix account activated yet, but that might be because I actually registered (by mistake, doh!) before I actually got a faction invite, so its probably lost in the mists of time. The username is Talrys. I might post on the faction forum with my details and the date I mistakenly pre-emptively registered.

Anyway, glad to be aboard b:pleased
  • fly62
    fly62 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your faction sounds good to me! I have been in and out several factions - all turned out to have immature aspects with most members still teenagers. My age is at the upper end of your age span. My current avatar is a level 49 archer. I look forward to your reply.
  • fly62
    fly62 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ignore post .joined a faction .ty
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    We have still some room left.

^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Welcome to all the new folks! b:victory

My stalking list...........errr......I mean invite list appears to have been cleared. b:pleased

Did we miss anyone? b:embarrass b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leogen - Heavens Tear
    Leogen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Recruit people as opposed to levels, eh? You have piqued my interest.

I like what I've seen thus far, and if possible I would like to join your ranks. I enjoy the company of mature-minded individuals (big bonus if they are fun as well b:laugh ) and I would love to see if this faction is right for me. (As my last faction did not turn out so well... b:shocked )

Contact me at your leisure, whether in game or over the forums, and I will be glad to do an interview.

(Though, today I will be offline quite a bit. Midterms. b:surrender )

I hope to hear back from you,
    ~Leogen
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sorry folks, been away for a bit.

Leogen, been trying to pm you but always seem to catch you offline.
    I'm on in more of a very late Euro or very early US timezone. That maybe why.

We are still looking for more fun and friendly folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Due to some shifts, we now have quite a few people on in the US timezones.
    We are now looking to pad out a bit during the European timezones.

So if you're guild hunting, play in the European hours, are over 20, and want to hang out with a friendly, decent, trustworthy bunch....
    Don't shy away. Apply now. We want YOU!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.